Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-18, 14:06
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Thanks all for your feedback. I've enjoyed writing this one, even though it took a while and I was in two minds as to whether or not Jane could actually be beaten. I think she can...eventually.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-18, 02:50
Points: 2,721, Level: 21 Points: 2,721, Level: 21 Points: 2,721, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story!!!!
What is the first in the series? Have you written how the author found out about the league and why Karen accepted him? Did he know Jane wrestled when he joined? Why does he hate Jane prior to the league?
Again, great story and look forward to more!
Old 29-Oct-18, 14:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story!!!!
What is the first in the series? Have you written how the author found out about the league and why Karen accepted him? Did he know Jane wrestled when he joined? Why does he hate Jane prior to the league?
Again, great story and look forward to more!
Thanks for your feedback.

The stories I wrote within this ‘world’ in order are:

Hotel Scuffle, which coveres three fights.

Revenge (A maledom story)

Breaking in a friend.

Some of the answers are within them but I leave it to the readers imagination as to how the league got started, I don’t really like prequels.
Old 12-Nov-19, 22:09
Last Achievements

Ok so I’ve had a few requests to follow up this story after the last instalment of Hotel Scuffle. It fits in nicely with the timeline of events in my other stories, and the ones that have taken place since the first Saturday Night Tournament are – A Brutal Rematch – An Unfair Fight – Hotel Scuffle (Fourth instalment) As always, no need to have read them if you’d rather just get into this story, I’ll do discreet callbacks throughout.
First part, the setup. Enjoy

Saturday Night Tournament
The Second Saturday

The room was really buzzing this time.

Karen had told me that, through word of mouth alone, our little league was attracting a lot of attention and she was fielding a lot of requests to join. When I arrived at the large suite, there must have been about twenty people there. Most would be spectators, come to watch the second of our Saturday Night Tournaments.

Karen greeted me at the door, ‘Hey, come on in, hope you’re ready for this one,’ she grinned.

I stepped past Karen as she closed the door behind me.

‘Congratulations on beating Jane,’ said Karen.

‘Thanks, it wasn’t easy,’ I replied. Jane had defeated me in the final of the last tournament. Some weeks later, I had challenged her again, and after a titanic struggle, managed to beat her (Hotel Scuffle – fourth part). The two of us had put our long running feud behind us now and had even started dating on an informal level.

‘Well, I’m happy for you. Jane has been a proper queen bee type in the league. About time somebody knocked her down a peg.’

‘Why don’t you fight her?’

‘I’m the league manager. I do the into training and manage the fighters, I don’t fight myself…well, not anymore at least.’

‘Is err…is Jane fighting tonight?’ I asked, trying not to sound nervous. At the end of the last tournament, Jane had locked me in a reverse head scissors and blown me to orgasm in front of everyone, I didn’t want that happening again… at least, not in front of so many more people.

Karen read my mind, ‘No, she’s working tonight. But I’ve got some familiar faces and a few hot prospects that might surprise you,’ said Karen as I followed her across the room.

This was the largest hotel suite available, even larger than the one we used for the last tournament. The mat area occupied the centre of the room surrounded by chairs on three sides and a few sofas that had been pushed back to the sides of the room. The master bed was off to one side and most other furniture had been pushed away to create as much space as possible for wrestling. A few of the spectators eyed me as I walked in. They were all women, no doubt eager to get a look at the sole male member of the league.
Karen had already written all of tonight’s competitor names on a large board on one wall. In addition to myself, there was Rachel, Nicole, Alex, Becky, Ruth, Suki and Stella. Suki and Stella were new, I hadn’t met them before, but the rest were all known to me.

I cast my eyes over to the bed to see Rachel. My former foe, now friend and trainer, was sat cross legged, palms upturned and resting on her knees on the end of the bed, meditating. This was normal for her, getting herself centred and calm before a match. We had fought three times with me winning the first two including beating her in the semi-finals of the last tournament where I worked her into a full nelson camel clutch combo. She insisted on fighting me again a few days later and…I shuddered to remember how she comprehensively took me apart and tortured me into submission. (A Brutal Rematch) I had never been so brutally beaten down before and came out of that match psychologically damaged by her. Although we were now friends, the thought of facing her again made my blood run cold. Rachel was a little shorter and bulkier than me, dumpy by comparison, but her above average ass and tits were alluring. Both were encased in black shiny lycra. Shorts ran halfway down her thighs and a sports bra compressed her chest assets down tightly with thick black straps over her shoulders. Her bobbed, dirty blond coloured hair looked to have been cut jagged at the ends where they hung down to her jawline. Rachel had been training me for the last few weeks and I had learned a lot from her, but…god damn, she was a strong, technical fighter.

Nicole was sat with Alex and Ruth at the smoking table with some of the other ladies who had come to watch the action. Nicole was an anomaly in the league. Austrian, I think, and a goth, most definitely. Taller than me with black shoulder length hair she had pale skin, black hair, black eyeliner, black lipstick, fingernails and toenails. Rather than wear comfortable wrestling attire, she had what looked like skintight PVC trousers on right down to her ankles. About an inch of midriff was showing before her top half was covered with a matching black long-sleeved shiny top that looked to be so tight, I couldn’t think how she would ever manage to get it on. I couldn’t fathom it; she must have been boiling hot? Nicole made it to the semi-finals last time, demolishing Alex in the first round before submitting to a nasty spladle administered by Jane. I didn’t rate her really.

Next to her was Alex, one of my oldest friends whom I introduced to the league. Alex was very slight, wiry with toned but small muscles. She wore her usual, black leggings with a pale blue tight short-sleeved t-shirt. Her dark brown hair was fixed in the usual short ponytail. I had fought Alex twice, crushing her the first time out…well, after a fashion (Breaking in a friend), before taking her on in a handicap match more recently where she and a friend overpowered me. (An Unfair fight) She was a bit of a whipping girl, not up to much. Nicole had ragdolled her in the first-round last time out and brutalised her into submission. She was fast, had great cardio stamina and knew her holds, but she was just not physically strong enough or big enough to go toe to toe with most of the other women who simply overpowered her.

Ruth got me into the league, an age ago it seems. The sultry Spanish girl took me under her wing and taught me how to fight after my initial training with Karen. My first competitive matches were against Ruth, she cut me no slack and I lost 5 in a row before beating her twice. We tag teamed for two matches, losing both (Hotel Scuffle – parts one and two), before I added another victory against her at the last tournament, defeating her in the first round. Ruth was about my height, quite skinny but with powerful muscles under her taught skin. Her advantage was being able to withstand an immense amount of pain, so much so, that some opponents sometimes gave up on submission holds because they just couldn’t break her. I had seen her folded, twisted, spread and bent in all kinds of different ways and she had only given up a few times. Her light brown hair was short, only falling around her ears. She wore a swimsuit tonight, a navy blue one-piece. She flashed me a smile as I waved at her.

A looked around and saw Becky, talking to one of the non-combatant spectators. Becky was quite new, I had only seen her fight once, at the last tournament, Rachel had sat on her throat and crushed her into submission in the first round. Not dissimilar in physical stature to Rachel, Becky carried a little more weight, giving her a slight belly. Her dark blond hair was a mess, tied into a loose bun with curly strands falling down to the back of her shoulders. She wore an olive green vest top and jean shorts halfway down her big thighs. I got the impression that she was powerful but had little in the way of technique. I wondered how she might have improved since the last tournament.

I could guess who Suki was. The name fit the only Asian girl in sports gear standing about. I guessed she was probably Japanese, at least three inches shorter than me and naturally quite thin with long dark hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. Suki wore what looked like MMA gear. Tight multicoloured top with similarly wild coloured shorts that went down to her knees. She was pacing about, hands on hips with her head down, muttering to herself.

‘New blood?’ I asked, leaning into Karen.

‘If you’re looking for the inside scoop on her quality, I’m not telling!’ she giggled.

‘Who’s the other one?’ I asked.

‘Feast your eyes on THAT specimen!’ said Karen, nodding her head for me to look.

Stella was indeed quite an amazing looking woman. Standing about five-four with dark ebony skin and black dreadlocked hair with red tips pulled back into a wild mass at the back of her head, she wore a white boob tube across her chest and tiny white short shorts. Her chest must have been huge under her top that seemed to strained to hold everything back. She was clearly muscled, and I guessed lifted weights regularly. She was stood alone, watching the mingling crowd and casually licked her lips, showing a row of gleaming white teeth. I was immediately wary. How good was she? I wanted to see her fight before I took her on but with the random match assignments, I might not get the chance.

‘Come on, get changed,’ said Karen pointing to the bathroom. I went in and stripped off, pulling a new pair of cycling shorts from the bag and putting them on. The material cupped everything securely, covering about halfway down my thighs. The women of the league had started taking my shorts when they beat me, I’d lost several pairs already and wondered if I would be leaving with these tonight. Nominally, wrestling matches in the league would end with the winner having their way with the loser overnight, so there was every possibility that if I lost, I was going to end up servicing my conqueror.
About twelve people not fighting sat in the seats around the mat area. I lined up with the other fighters, standing next to Rachel who flashed me a smile, ‘Hey,’ she said, ‘We might end up fighting again.’

‘Yeah,’ I said simply, trying not to sound terrified at the prospect.

Rachel leaned over to me slightly, ‘I have my strap on in my bag, and a set of handcuffs,’ she whispered simply, keeping her gaze and grin straight ahead, ‘Think these people would like to see you get your ass pounded?’ I shivered and gulped. I did not want to fight Rachel, anyone else, anyone but her right now.

‘Ok ladies,’ said Karen, ‘and one gentleman,’ she added to a few laughs, ‘Welcome to our second tournament. The names of these eight competitors are up on the board and their names are on paper in this jar. Here’s how it’s going to work tonight. First round, one on one fights, random selection. The four who make it through to the second round will form two tag teams and fight. The winning tag team will then separate and go one on one with each other in a final match. That way we can show you some real action with a few different match types and rulesets!’

The watching women all clapped, a few cheered something at me, I couldn’t hear what, but I doubted it was encouragement.

‘Rules for the first round,’ said Karen, ‘All singles matches are one fall, fights go on until there is a pin, a submission or one fighter is unconscious.

Winners may spend two minutes humiliating the losers however they want. There is NO closed fist striking in the first round…Rachel!’ Karen pointed to Rachel beside me, getting a laugh out of some of the other fighters. Rachel shrugged and smirked. She had punched me several times during the last tournament and almost got herself disqualified.

‘You can strike with open palms only, no eye gouging, and try not to break any bones or dislocate any joints ladies, we all have jobs to go to in the morning.’

Karen proceeded to introduce all of us in turn and motioned for us to take our own row of seats on one side of the mat. She collected the jar and stepped into the middle of the mat, plunging her hand in she pulled out a slip and unrolled it, ‘Alex!’ she called. Alex grinned and bounded from her seat onto the mat to clapping from the others.

She was the first round fight I wanted. Alex was the easiest opponent here and I was fairly sure I could beat her without breaking too much of a sweat. I crossed my fingers as Karen pulled out another name and unrolled the paper, ‘Alex will face…’

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 20:28
Last Achievements

‘Stella!’

Stella was a dark skinned amazon compared to Alex. She was not much taller, but she was a lot bulkier and muscled. Her ebony skin glistened under the lights as she stood, hands on hips. Alex bobbed on her toes a little and blew out a breath, she must have felt the size of the task ahead of her.

Karen read out the girls records, a new thing she had decided to do so the watching women could get some idea of how good they should be, ‘Alex, one of junior members, she’s a feisty lady with one win and six defeats in singles, no tag team record as yet.’ Karen had decided that the result of the handicap match we had was not a recordable result. It was a heavy defeat for me, so I was ok with that.

‘And we have a new lady tonight. First appearance and first match, Stella.’
Everyone clapped and whooped.

‘Good luck ladies…FIGHT!’

Match one – Alex vs Stella.

Stella and Alex both hunkered down a little and edged towards each other.
It was a predictable slaughter.

Alex was just too small and too lightweight to have any real impact on Stella. They started circling, snapping out a few slaps to the arms and face with the encouragement of the crowd in the background. Alex was taking the most punishment, backing off and wincing every time Stella landed a blow on her. Stella was smiling, enjoying herself and almost allowing Alex to land a few strikes and just shaking her head as if to say “nope”.

Alex understood she had to try something else, so she did, flinging herself at Stella and bringing an arm over, trying for a headlock. Stella ducked and slipped away, bouncing on her toes as she sidestepped in a circle. Alex went in again but this time, Stella caught her arm as she tried to wrap it around her head. Now began a tug of war, Alex trying to pull her captive hand loose, Stella, hanging onto the wrist with both hands. Eventually, Stella twisted Alex’s arm, forcing the skinny girl to twist with her and yelping as she found herself led by her captive arm. Stella bent her wrist and effortlessly stood, holding Alex in place while her victim kept trying to reach her with her only free hand. Stella spun suddenly, dragging Alex into her back and pitching over, causing the skinnier girl to tumble over her shoulder and hit the mat on her back. Now Stella had Alex on the floor and maintained control of her wrist, twisting and forcing Alex over onto her stomach. Stella knelt down and planted a knee between Alex’s shoulders before levering the arm across her back. Alex clawed and scratched on the mat while crying out. Stella was playing up to the crowd who were all cheering for her.

Alex, however, was not about to give up.

Twisting onto her side she brought her leg up and planted it on Stella’s stomach. A hard shove later forced Stella to release the captive arm and stagger back to her feet to avoid falling over. Alex sprang back to her feet and advanced with her hands up like claws. She was pissed.

Alex didn’t so much grapple with Stella; it was more like running into a brick wall when the two of them locked up. Hands clasped against each other and Alex immediately found herself getting pushed back. The two women circled as Alex tried to prize her fingers free, interlocked with Stella’s palm to palm, but the larger black women gripped tightly and started to force Alex’s arms wide. Alex barred her teeth and tried to resist but the muscles on Stella’s forearms were at least twice the size of Alex’s. Now Stella began to bend Alex’s fingers back, forcing the smaller girl to her knees in an agonisingly slow move that just reinforced how strong the black women was. Stella stood over her, holding her arms out wide as Alex’s knees reached the floor. She looked like she was being crucified, and by the look on her face, it probably felt that way too.

Stella brought on of her legs up and stepped it over Alex’s left shoulder before forcing Alex to bend over backwards. Now She twisted Alex’s arm again, causing a cry of pain, at the same time, she released Alex’s right hand and sat down on her chest, slamming her into the floor and trapping the smaller girls head between her big ass and the back of her lower leg. Now, with control of one of Alex’s arms, Stella rocked back, pressing her weight down onto Alex’s throat and twisting her arm with the help of both her own hands. Alex frantically slapped Stella’s back with her free hand and bucked desperately, but she only caused Stella to bounce up and down on her chest, driving what little breath she could get out of her lungs. Stella didn’t seem too bothered about manipulating the arm she still controlled, holding Alex’s wrist against her boob tube and using her weight advantage to squash the smaller girl.

The crowd were getting into it now, cheering and clapping with a few people shouting encouragement to Alex as she squirmed beneath the larger girl. Alex slipped a hand under Stella’s asscheek and tried to lift the larger girl off her and slide her head out of this improvised headlock, but Stella went deadweight, shuffling around to match Alex’s struggles. Looking over her shoulder at the head of the trapped girl, she giggled, ‘Ok down there?’ she asked with a distinct west African tone to her accent.

‘She’s fucked,’ said Rachel, leaning over to me a little.

‘Don’t count her out yet,’ I replied, ‘She can be a scrapper.’

I was right, Alex was not done. The slight girl reached up and grabbed a handful of Stella’s dreadlocks, yanking the bigger girls head back and getting a scowling hiss from her as well. A moment later, Alex flicked up one of her legs and hooked it around Stella’s neck before giving one huge screaming effort and pitching the larger girl off her. Stella released Alex’s hand and fell to her side, reaching behind and trying to pull her hair free from Alex’s wiry fingers.

Alex kept hold of Stella’s hair and dragged the black girls head in between her legs before snapping her thighs closed around her victim’s head. Stella was now locked in a side head scissors, facing Alex’s feet. The smaller girl quickly crossed her ankles and stated to pour on the pressure. Stella looked calm, although she was clearly feeling the pressure around her head.

Slipping a hand in between Alex’s legs, she strained against the crushing pressure of Alex’s thighs and struggled to her knees. Alex gave up on pulling the black girls hair and reached forwards, trying to get hold of her hand to stop her resisting the scissors. Now hunched over with her head still trapped, Stella started to rise to her feet, taking Alex with her. The smaller, and much lighter white girl could do nothing to stop it and a few seconds later, Stella forced her creamy thighs apart and freed her head.

Now Stella stood tall again, an aggressive look or anger on her face as she threw Alex’s leg to the side. Alex crawled, or more like scrambled, back on her ass for a second before Stella dived on top of her, mounting her and planting her ass on her stomach. Alex tried to sit up, but Stella swung her arm and detonated a loud slap across Alex’s cheek. Alex tried to reach up and grab one of her opponent’s arms, but Stella effortlessly batted it away and slapped her again with her other hand. Alex yelped as her cheek stung again and Stella bounced on her stomach. The black girl repeated the move again, winging a stinging slap into her face before rising a few inches and letting her ass drop on her smaller victim once again. Alex was in trouble, her face reddening from the slaps and the effort.

Alex swung her own arm up, actually managing to catch Stella across her own cheek, but the larger black girl responded by grabbing Alex’s arm and quickly forcing it to her side before trapping it with her thigh. Now Alex only had one arm free, and it only took Stella another second to catch that one and trap it against Alex’s side with her thigh.

Alex squirmed and kicked her feet against the mat. Stella squeezed her arms tight against her side with her thighs, almost pushing them under her behind her back. The black girl rested her hands on her hips and bobbed up and down with Alex’s struggles. She didn’t have to do anything now but allow Alex to exhaust herself. More shouts of encouragement came from some of the people watching, trying to push Alex into some kind impossible feat of strength, a few cheered Stella.

It was almost painful to watch. Stella could have had Alex counted out in seconds, but she didn’t ask Karen to begin the count. Preferring to ride her trapped and struggling victim for nearly a minute. Alex pushed her head back into the mat and screamed through her teeth as she tried to pull her arms free, but it was useless. Alex was red faced as her struggles faded and she slumped to exhaustion beneath the bigger women. Stella casually leaned down and grabbed Alex’s chin, digging her nails into Alex’s cheek and forcing her lips into a twisted pout. Alex’s attempts to shake her head were met with Stella burying her nails in deeper and raising her free hand, threatening to slap her again.

‘You finished little girl?’ she asked.

Alex was clearly angry, but she had no energy left. She scoffed and tried to free her head again, stopping when Stella growled and squeezed her face.
‘Ok then,’ said Stella, releasing her grip.

Stella processed to slap Alex into oblivion, keeping one hand on her hip and swinging the other arm back and forth, catching Alex with her palm, then with the back of the same hand as she swung left and right. Cheers and noise from the crown grew with even Ruth and Rachel baying for blood. Alex was totally exposed and unable to defend herself. She tried moving her head about but it was useless, every one of Stella’s slaps found it’s mark. It was definitely painful to watch Alex getting beaten into submission and I hoped she would just submit. Stella kept swinging her arm, a faint smile on her face as she sat daintily on Alex’s stomach, pinning the smaller girls arms firmly against her side. After about twenty seconds, the larger black girl stopped and grabbed Alex by the chin again, leaning down to get right in her face, ‘More?’ she asked.

Alex’s legs were splayed out on the mat and she had tears down her face, ‘Stop,’ she wept.

‘You give up?’ said Stella.

‘Yes,’ squeaked Alex, clearly unable to go any further. Stella smirked, turning it into a wide grin as she sat upright and raised her arms in victory. As the watching women all cheered, she flexed her biceps as well, thrusting her nose into the air as her sweaty body glistened in the light.

‘Wow,’ I said to Rachel as we both clapped.

‘Some power there,’ she replied.

Karen stepped onto the mat and took the victory photograph, Stella flexing with a smirk on her face while Alex lay red faced and beaten underneath her.
‘Ok ladies good fight. First win for our newcomer Stella everyone!’

Everybody cheered or clapped respectfully.

‘Two minutes Stella, have your fun,’ she added.

The cheering and whooping continued as Stella edged back a little, so she was seated on Alex’s legs. Before Alex could do anything, Stella reached down and pulled her upright by her hair, twisting the smaller girl’s ponytail around her fingers so she would have complete control. Alex started to reach behind her head, but Stella slapped her again and yanked her hair down hard, pulling her tight against her, pressing her chin into her chest and forcing Alex to look right up into her face, ‘Don’t touch me loser!’ she spat in Alex’s face.

Alex pursed her lips and groaned at the obvious pain in her scalp. Stella flexed her free arm, holding her bicep up before using her grip on Alex’s hair to force the defeated girl’s lips onto the bulging muscle, ‘See those,’ said Stella, ‘Those beat you…now fucking worship them!’

Alex pressed her lips to Stella’s glistening skin and started kissing the black girl’s upper arm, ‘Hands behind your back white girl!’ commanded Stella. Alex quickly slipped her hands behind her back, gripping her own wrists, and continued to rub her lips gently along Stella’s arm.

‘You wish you had arms like that, yes?’ said Stella, pulling Alex’s head away and getting in her face once again.

‘Yes,’ said Alex meekly.

‘YES MA’AM!’ said Stella sharply, twisting Alex’s ponytail.

‘Owwwww…Yes ma’am!’ said Alex quickly.

‘Your arms are pathetic,’ said Stella, ‘you need to start lifting weights little snowball. You wanna fuck with the bad girls you’d better have something more next time!’

Stella forced her back into worshiping her muscles, twisting her head and pressing her face into her chest as well, making her kiss her again just above her cleavage, ‘Now here!’ she commanded. I felt a little movement in my pants at this point. It was undeniably hot watching Alex getting dominated.
‘Bet you wish you had tits like these too huh? Little mosquito bites that you have? Lick up the sweat in the crack.’

Alex complied, sticking her tongue out and running it gently up Stella’s cleavage, collecting the little beads of sweat and gagging lightly as she was forced to swallow.

Stella switched hands gripping Alex’s hair and made her worship her other arm as well. Alex seemed to be getting into it a little, making more effort to lick and kiss Stella’s smooth, glistening arms as the women watching continued to cheer and clap.

‘Oh yeah baby, you like that!’ shouted one of the watchers. Stella flashed her a smile before forcing Alex’s head into her chest again, wedging her tits under the smaller girls chin for the last few seconds. I saw total dominance from Stella and total submission from the exhausted and beaten looking Alex. It was incredibly hot, as suggested by the hardening between my legs.
Stella pouted her lips and blew a kiss in Alex’s face before shoving her back down to the mat and raising her arms one more time in victory.

‘Time!’ called Karen. Stella stood up and offered her hand to Alex who accepted. Pulled to her feet, the two women laughed and embraced, exchanging a few words I couldn’t quite hear.

‘Let’s have a cheer again for our two openers!’ called Karen, we all clapped and whooped on cue.

‘Ok, Stella advances to the tag team round, Alex babe, better luck next time.’
Alex winked and returned to her seat. Stella sat down next to me.

‘Impressive,’ I said as she started to run a towel over herself, wiping away the last of her sweat.

‘Thank you,’ she replied, her accent coming through thick again as it sounded more like “tank-you” Her English was not quite broken but there were a few words missing or incorrect that I would expect from it not being somebodies first language, ‘I really glad to be here. I found out with your league a few weeks back and I been training a bit with Karen. I hear you pretty good?’
I shrugged, ever modest, ‘I’ve won a few and lost a few.’

‘Hopefully you win and we both be in the next round,’ she replied, showing me a row of gleaming white teeth. Man, she was hot! I planned to arrange a singles match at some point, imagining a win or a loss would make a perfect evening.

‘Ok,’ said Karen, taking centre stage on the mat again, ‘Round one, match two is between,’ she reached into the jar and pulled out another name, ‘…Nicole!’

The gothic Austrian girl eased lazily out of her seat and sauntered onto the mat to a round of clapping. Standing, she rolled her shoulders and face the rest of us.

‘And she is going to face…’, ‘Karen reached in again…

The Terror Twins
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-19, 11:14
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by. continue it stories, I like your matchs f vs f.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 18:57
Last Achievements

‘Ruth!’ called Karen.

The Spanish girl grinned and got to her feet, ‘Go get her!’ I called.

Ruth’s plain navy blue swimsuit seemed about as tight as it could get, compressing everything into a tight package around her body and leaving her high quality ass bulging between the material as it scooped between her legs. I really couldn’t call this one. Nicole was a rough fighter, brute force, Ruth was more tactical. Ruth favoured pins rather than submissions, although she did possess a mean grapevine that I had submitted to more than once. She had even forced me to fuck her once while still trapped in the hold, that was a…memorable moment. Nicole, however, was taller and meaner. She had ragdolled Alex brutally last time out but had run into a technical master in the form of Jane who had beaten her in the second round.

‘This should be good,’ said Rachel. I suddenly remembered something. With four competitors already picked, there was an increasing chance I might face Rachel in this round. I shivered again at the prospect.

‘Yeah,’ I said, trying not to sound too bothered.

Nicole stood with her arms folded, head down, eyes up and looking at Ruth. A death stare if I ever saw one. Ruth spread her feet wide and did some last minute stretching as Karen read out their records for the women watching.
‘Ruth, our Latina gymnast and one of our original members, she’s on twelve wins, seven defeats in singles. Zero for two in tag team competition. Nicole, our angel of death from Austria in her second tournament for us, stands on three wins, one defeat in singles and no tag team record as yet.’

Karen stepped off the mat, ‘Ok ladies…FIGHT!’

Match two – Nicole vs Ruth

This one was more even. Ruth was about as close to a veteran as you could get whereas Nicole was fresh and youthful. It was experience against energy and determination. I could not call yet which one would win out. The early exchanges were quite cagy with neither woman wanting to grapple. Ruth dived low and tried to snag one of Nicoles legs, but the goths shiny PVC pants made it hard to get a grip. Maybe that was the point? Ruth tried again and got a better grip, but the Nicole bent over Ruth’s back and wrapped her arms around the Spanish girl’s waist. It looked like stalemate unti Ruth somehow lifted Nicole off her feet! Cheers erupted as Ruth twisted sideways and dumped Nicole on the floor on her back, rolling to get on top of her as quickly as possible.

Nicole had the wind driven out of her, but the vampire was able to flick her legs up and catch Ruth’s head between them. Now Nicole was on her back with Ruth sat on her stomach, but the Spanish girl was pulled right back with her head trapped between the goth girls thighs. It wasn’t a great position for a head scissor and Ruth was able to fight out of it, but not before Nicole grabbed both her legs and threw them off to the side. Both girls separated with neither able to get an advantage and reset.

The two women went in again and tried to secure each other’s arms. Nicole got the better of Ruth this time, securing one wrist while digging her claws into Ruth’s opposite bicep. Pained by the fingers digging into her muscle Ruth tried to pull free but Nicole released the claw and went for a headlock. Pulling Ruth down under her arm she brutally wrenched the Spanish girl’s neck and forced her face down on the floor where she tried to twist her head off. Ruth, ever the pain slut, rode out the attempt and managed to twist around onto her back, wedging her chin into Nicoles armpit and easing the pressure. Nicole manoeuvred around, dragging Ruth with her as the Spanish girl fought to ease the pressure on her neck. Slapping a hand across Nicoles mouth she managed to pinch the goth’s nose shut with her thumb. Nicole tried to shake her head and used her free hand to try and prise Ruth’s hand off her face, but the brown hair Latina hung on, depriving Nicole of a clear breath. It didn’t take long for Nicole to start feeling the effects and she was forced to release the hold and tried to roll away. Ruth was fast though, quickly sitting up and catching both Nicole’s legs as she tried to crawl away on all fours. Ruth pulled the shiny plastic covered legs our straight and hooked each foot under her armpits.

Ruth twisted sharply, swinging her own leg over as Nicole flipped onto her stomach. The goth girl bared her teeth and tried to twist her body back over, but Ruth had both her lower legs tucked under her armpits. Before Nicole could do anything else, Ruth bent her knees and worked her slowly down into a boston crab. Nicole’s eyes widened as Ruth’s ass touched down on her lower back and she clawed uselessly at the mat. Ruth wiggled her ass, setting herself up before starting to crank Nicole’s legs back, bowing her painfully into the boston crab and parting those shiny pcv encased limbs. Nicole reached around and pawed at Ruth’s back, trying to push her away and relieve some of the pressure but Ruth had her tight. Nicole balled her fist as the pain bit into her, she seemed frozen in agony as Ruth eased back a little further.

It looked like it hurt. Remembered Ruth breaking me that way on more than one occasion and the memory caused a sympathy twitch on my lower back. I thought that was it and could see no way for Nicole to get out. But she was a fighter and determined to give it a go. Twisting her upper body as much as she could, she reached up and took hold of the top if Ruth’s swimsuit, tugging the shoulder strap firmly and trying to unbalance the Spanish girl. Ruth had a narrow stance with her legs, feet close together, no doubt to increase the pressure on Nicoles lower limbs, but the price was stability.
Nicole tugged again and twisted her body once more. Ruth’s right foot came up a few inches and Nicole repeated the move, pitching the Latina off to the side and wrenching one leg free. Everyone cheered! A startling escape from an almost inescapable submission hold.

Nicole scrambled over and took Ruth’s back, trying to wrap her arms around the Spanish girl’s neck. Although shocked that she had lost a good position, Ruth lowered her head and caught Nicoles arm, preventing the choke attempt. With Ruth on all fours and Nicole on her back, the crowd cheered again as several of the women shouted advice or encouragement. Nicole slipped her legs around Ruth’s waist and crossed her ankles between Ruths own legs. Those shiny PVC pants stretched across Nicoles limbs and made that rubbery grinding sound as she rolled to the side, dragging Ruth with her and still fighting to secure the choke.

It has all turned around for Ruth so suddenly. She had been seconds from victory, now she stifled a cry of pain as Nicole squeezed her torso with her thighs. I could see Ruth’s navel being compressed between those black sheathed weapons and her lips peeled back in a pained grimace. She was still frantically holding on to Nicole’s arm, holding it away from her neck, but the pressure on her torso was sapping her energy. Kicking out with her legs, she rolled the two of them onto their backs. Not a great move, it just allowed Nicole to stretch her long legs out and relock her ankles before applying pressure once again. Ruth slumped back over onto her side and let out a long groan of discomfort.

‘I got you!’ I heard Nicole hiss as Ruth continued to thrash and struggle between her legs.

Nicole pulled one of Ruth’s bracing arms away long enough to slip her other arm fully around the Spanish girl’s throat. Ruth tried to slip her fingers under Nicoles choking arm, but the goth girl had left absolutely no room to do so. Nicole slipped her other arm behind Ruth’s head and gripped the bicep or her choking arm. She had the RNC locked on tight, and giving Ruth another squeeze with her legs, levered her head forwards into a tight choke. Ruth froze, her eyes widened as she found herself unable to breath and having her arteries compressed. It was an amazing look from my perspective, the jet black clad python wrapped around her prey leaving absolutely no way to move or escape, the sound of the plastic and rubber in her clothes chafing against Ruth’s body as Nicole tightened everything up, crushing her victim.

‘Go to sleep!’ said Nicole. Ruth made a limp effort to tap out on Nicoles shiny black legs, but the vamp had applied the hold so fast and tightly, she didn’t have time before her eyes rolled back into her head. Ruth’s eyes rolled back, and her eye lids closed. Her arms dropped limply to the mat as she passed into black oblivion.

‘SHE’S OUT!’ cheered one woman as Karen stepped onto the mat and leaned down quickly, ‘Yep, she’s out,’ she repeated. Nicole released the hold quickly and pushed Ruth out from between her legs. Karen and Nicole rolled Ruth onto her back and watched her she shuddered back to consciousness, twitching as her eyes flow open again.

Nicole brushed Karen out of the way and mounted the Spanish girl quickly, grabbing both Ruth’s arms and crossing them over her chest, ‘You lose!’ she sneered down at her still groggy opponent.

Ruth groaned.

Nicole slid up and seated herself on Ruth’s chest, pinning her crossed arms down and raising her own in the air. She actually cracked a smile as Karen knelt down and took the picture.

‘You ok Ruth?’ asked Karen.

Ruth nodded, ‘Y-yeah, I guess so.’

‘Well, a victory for Nicole with a rear naked choke!’ said Karen, ‘Nicole, you have two minutes, no more choking her though.’ Nicole nodded and smiled down at her victim.

‘I think you should say hello to all these people,’ said Nicole, grinning away. Her smile looked unnatural, different from her stiff goth image. It was almost a little scary.

Nicole roughly dragged Ruth to her feet and span her around. The groggy Spanish girl found herself lifted onto Nicole’s shoulders and pulled into a torture rack. Nicole put one hand under Ruth’s chin and the other between her legs, gripping the inside of her thigh. Now she pulled her victims head and legs down, bowing her horribly over her shoulders. Ruth weakly tugged at Nicole’s hand on her throat, but a few shakes and bounces from Nicole broke her and her arms dangled down limp, her face locked in a painful grimace.

‘Holy shit!’ exclaimed one spectator as Nicole effortlessly held Ruth up and walked casually around the edge of the mat, showing off her prize. Some women laughed as Ruth was shown off to them. Nicole even knelt down so they could get a better view of Ruth’s suffering before effortlessly getting back to her feet. She walked past us slowly, Rachel reached up and slapped Ruth’s leg playfully, making her shudder in her already extreme pain. Nicole returned to the middle of the mat and started doing squats, easily dipping down before standing up again. I had some idea now of the power of those legs, encased in shiny plastic.

Nicole turned her head, ‘I should fuck you Ruth,’ she said simply, ‘ever fucked a goth huh? It’s a painful experience!’

‘Urgggh,’ grunted Ruth as Nicole bent her a little further, ‘G-go ahead!’

Nicole laughed, ‘Maybe later, when I’ve won this tournament. Want me to put you down?’ she said in her deep Teutonic accent.

‘Yes,’

‘Say please,’ said Nicole, giggling.

‘Ruth squirmed a little until Nicole brought her back under control, forcing another cry of pain from Ruth’s lips, ‘Pleeeeeeeeeese!’ she wailed.

‘Hmmm, ok,’ said Nicole, kneeling and rolling Ruth off her shoulders into a heap on the mat.

Ruth flopped onto her back, ‘Fuck!’ she exclaimed, rolling over and rubbing the small of her back.

‘Like I said, later,’ said Nicole, posing for a moment, planting her foot on Ruth’s head before Karen stepped back onto the mat.

‘Awesome fight and what a punishment round huh? Any of you ladies want to take on Nicole right now?’ she asked the crowd. There was a lot of head shaking and nervous laughter.

Ruth got back to her feet slowly and extended her hand for Nicole to shake. Instead, the goth girl grabbed Ruth and pulled her up against her, grabbing her roughly and shoving her tongue between her teeth. Ruth looked shocked for a moment but soon draped her arms around Nicole’s shoulders and allowed her eyes to flutter closed. Damn!

‘Ok ok,’ laughed Karen, ushering them off the mat, ‘There’s a bedroom through there if you’re both really desperate.’

Nicole released Ruth and pushed her back a few steps before spinning on her heel and returning to her seat. Ruth just grinned like a school girl.

Karen stepped up again, ‘Nicole advances to the tag team round. Now, round three.,’ she held up the jar, now with only four names in it.

Karen called my name!

The crowd cheered again and clapped as I got off my seat. Rachel slapped my ass as I walked onto the mat and turned to face my potential opponents. Some of the women wolf whistled at me, commenting on my…above average physique. I was quietly pleased with that at least.

Karen stirred the remaining names about and pulled on out. Rachel was grinning at me, Becky was hunched forwards in her seat and Suki, the unknown quantity, sat with her legs crossed and winked at me.

I blew out a breath. Who was it going to be?

The Terror Twins
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:29
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by the storie
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-19, 11:09
Last Achievements

‘…and he is going to take on…Becky!’

Becky grinned and got to her feet to a gaggle of cheers from everyone watching. Rachel just shrugged her shoulders and looked over at Suki, they would be the final pairing. ‘Go get him girl!’ shouted one woman, ‘Boy needs his ass kicking!’ shouted another.

I regarded Becky again. She was probably the largest of the ladies fighting tonight. I wouldn’t describe her as fat, but she carried weight around her stomach and thighs. Her hair was a mess and she always looked to have greasy skin. Still, she was a good looking women, not quite my type but I wouldn’t turn down a singles match if she challenged. She was pretty much like a taller, chunkier version of Rachel. I knew Becky from the previous tournament, she found herself crushed under Rachels pussy in the first round, but she showed a lot of spirit. I imagined her to be a pinning and scissoring machine with those legs.

‘Ok,’ said Karen stepping back, ‘FIGHT!’

Match Three - Me vs Becky

Becky wasted no time, charging the few steps over to me and bowling me to the floor. I was slightly winded by the impact but brought my legs up around her waist to stop her getting on top of me. I managed to grab one of her arms, but she got my other one. Twisting about on the floor she was trying to get out from between my legs, but I squeezed as best I could, having little effect on that part of her body due to the size. Getting back to her feet, she started trying to step over my leg and go for a mount, but I hung on, pulling her arm down against my chest to limit her movement.

Sitting up I slipped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her in close, trying to move my legs up her body. I had some idea about going for a triangle choke, but Becky pitched over to the side, rolling me onto my stomach with her on all fours, still between my legs. It was a crap position, so I released her and quickly scrambled a few feet away before we both got back to our feet.

We exchanged a few strikes, mine landing on Becky’s arms as she stood like a boxer. Hers impacted my chest and shoulders, at least, the ones I couldn’t dodge at all. Becky charged again but her grapple was more like a hard shove. I staggered back and fell off the edge of the mat onto some women’s lap. Combined with the two women sat either side of her, and to a great cheer, they shoved me back onto the mat, and straight into Becky’s arms. Becky wrapped her arms around me and applied a crushing bearhug. She had, however, not secured my arms, so I was able to reach behind and try to unlock her wrists. To my horror, she lifted me off my feet, snarling at me as she leaned back and held me in her grip, pressing me into her tits. I was unable to unlock her wrists and, humiliatingly, she started to take baby steps around the mat as she compressed me in her arms. Lots of laughter followed that stirred a little anger in me. I squirmed against her body as she walked slowly around the mat, my feet flailing as the pressure increased from her arms. I tried to lean back but it only made the pain worse so I had no choice but to look down into her eyes as she jiggled me up and down in her python like grip. I was finding it harder to breath and I knew I needed to do something. If I passed out in her arms like this…well, I could imagine the utter humiliation. I pretended to go limp in her grip and groaned in pain. Becky smiled up at me as the rest of the people watching cheered. I waited a few seconds…now!

Flicking my right leg out, I brought it back in and struck Becky on the side of the knee. The impact buckled the joint and we both went to the floor…with me on top. I went for a SGP but moved too fast. I wanted to bring my ass down on her chest but, with my haste, I miscalculated and planted my ass on her face instead. Still, it was humiliating for her as her face was mashed into my bulge for a few seconds before she was able to wriggle out behind. We scrambled back to our feet and clashed again, pushing and shoving as we tried to get a grip on each other. It probably looked less than technical to those watching, more like a slap fight as we unloaded with strikes yet again. This time, however, I landed a good one across her face, and tackled her back down to the mat while she was reaching for her face.

Becky tried to prevent me mounting her by flicking out her legs, but I deftly manoeuvred between them, hopping through her parted limbs and landing with my knees either side of her shoulders. I slapped her again as I secured one wrist and bounced on her stomach several times, trying to drive the air out of her. I succeeded.

Raising myself up again, I dropped deadweight on her stomach, dropping my weight just below her breasts and forcing a half yelp half gasp from her lips. I wasted no time in securing her other wrist and slamming both arms down to the mat either side of her head. She was tired, sweat glistened on her face as I felt her body pulsating between my legs. Edging up, I planted my knee on her left bicep, digging in painfully and pinning it to the floor. With my now free right hand I grabbed her chin and dug my nails into her cheeks, forcing her head back down on the mat. Becky hissed, flecks of spit escaping her lips as she dealt with the pain and discomfort, I had her in. I had both shoulders down, ‘COUNT!’ I shouted.

Karen’s voice came immediately, ‘1…2…3…’

Becky squirmed underneath me, straining to turn her head away and raise a shoulder. I raised myself up and inch and put the weight through my right knee, driving the bone harder into her arm and causing her extreme pain.

‘4…5…6…’

‘Fuck you!’ she sputtered as I struggled to hold her down.

‘7…8…’

Becky twisted her upper body, inching her right shoulder off the floor just a little, ‘Shoulders up!’ shouted Karen. I moved up a little further, planting my other knee on her other shoulder, ‘Grrrrrrrrr!’ snarled Becky through her teeth. I still had her by the chin with one hand, I used my other to grab a handful of her left breast, squeezed tightly together between my legs, and dug my fingers in! ‘COUNT!’ I shouted. Becky twitched about but I held on, closing my fist around that ample breast and burrowing my fingers into the soft flesh as hard as I could.

‘1…2…3…4’

Her eyes closed as she bridged hard, thrusting her hips up and almost throwing me off. Her nipple was hard against my palm, but her breasts were too big and squishy for me to hurt her like that. I released my breast claw and slapped her face again, then a second time, watching her grimace as she was unable to block the strikes. I hit her again to boos from the crowd, then a fourth time before I slipped forwards to almost sit on her face. I would have gone right over her head again if I hadn’t let go of her tit and used the arm to break my momentum. Quickly, I pushed back and slipped back down to the previous position, I re-secured her arms under my knees and called for a count again.

This time it only got to five before Becky slipped an arm out and thrust a shoulder up, reaching for and grabbing my throat in the process. I easily swiped her arm away and pinned her again. I could see she was getting tired, surly she couldn’t keep kicking out of these?

Another count, seven this time as Becky bucked like a horse, freeing one arm once more and twisting a shoulder up. This was not working. I released her chin and grabbed both her wrists, stretching her arms out above her head and squeezing her with my thighs, ‘COUNT, COME ON!’ I shouted.

‘1…2…3…4…5’

‘Stay down bitch!’ I ordered. Becky’s face was red with anger as she knocked her head back on the soft mat and forced up another bridge while twisting her shoulders at the same time, ‘Shoulders up!’ shouted Karen. Damn it!

I could feel the heat radiating from Becky as she struggled underneath me, she looked exhausted, sweat slicking her face and pooling under her nose and eyes but she would not let me get the ten-count in. I flattened myself down on top of her, going nose to nose and bending her arms down a little to pin both her hands directly above her head, ‘COUNT!’ I called, turning my head.

Karen started counting again but Becky bridged up at four, our faces briefly touched and our red hot breath intermingled our faces were so close. She kept bridging out and it was surly only a matter of time before I got tired and made a mistake. I needed to exploit her mistake first.

I flattened down again, keeping my legs slightly bent and tucked in. This would require good timing. ‘COUNT!’ I shouted again.

‘1…2…3’, I watched Beckys eyes closely, waiting for her to draw in a short breath before she attempted another bridge.

’4…5…6’

There! She sucked in a breath and I felt her raise her knees, planting her feet on the mat. Quickly, I slipped my legs around hers, hooking my ankles over her feet and dragged her legs apart into a grapevine. The look on her face was priceless. I now had all her limbs under control, and she couldn’t bridge!

‘7…8…9’

Becky barred her teeth and strained all her limbs, but I had her good this time, her legs split wide and her arms over her head. I could have kept going forcing her legs apart, maybe she would submit, but I only needed a few seconds, and she had nowhere to go.

’10! Pinfall!’ shouted Karen. The audience erupted in cheers…and a few boos.

Becky went limp under me, rolling her eyes and letting her head flop to the side. I had won.

I dropped my head to the mat beside hers, resting my chin on her shoulder. Damn, that was a hard fight. I lay there, keeping her in the grapevine for a few seconds longer before easing myself up to sit on her stomach. Raising my arms, I smiled for the camera as Karen took the victory picture.
‘Let’s here is for our token guy!’ called Karen. The crowd showed me some love, finally.

‘Two minutes, she’s all yours,’ said Karen with a wide grin.

I would have liked to just pull my shorts down and shove my cock down her throat but that might be a bit too much for the crowd, plus, I wasn’t confident of performing in front of so many people. I did the next best thing. Sliding forwards to sit just above her tits I grabbed Beckys hair and pulled her face up into my sweaty crotch, squeezing my legs around her head a little to hold her in position. The spectators went wild, some shouting encouragement. I slipped both hands behind her head and rubbed her face all over the front of my shorts. Becky slapped my side a few times in anger, but I just mashed her face into my groin even harder until she stopped and put her hands back down to the mat. I could feel myself getting hard under my shorts, maybe I would be able to perform after all. I switched back to holding her by the hair and raised an arm, thrusting my hips forwards like I was riding a horse. She was pissed off, but she had no choice but to comply. I rolled off her onto my side and locked her head between my thighs, lying back and relaxing while her mouth remained wrapped around my bulge. She glared at me angrily, I smiled back, ‘Like it down there Becks?’ I laughed.
Becky said something but it was totally muffled by my crotch. I felt a tingle as the warm air from her mouth seeped through my shorts and made my cock all the harder, now showing an obvious erection beneath the black lycra that was pushing into Beckys face.

I posed for Karen to take another picture before parting my legs, planting my foot on her chest and pushing her away. I got to my feet and placed a foot on her face. A good first round win.

‘So, our solo male advances to the tag team round!’ called Karen. A few people clapped respectfully along with a few more wolf whistles. I felt good as I walked back to my seat and slumped down in between Rachel and Stella. Becky got to her knees and fixed her hair, flicking her eyes in my direction before heaving herself up and walking back to her own seat.
‘Good job,’ said Rachel, ‘of course…I crushed her totally last time out, you took a little longer.’

I smirked, ‘But then…I think you lost in the second round didn’t you…to who, remind me?’

Rachel tilted her head and narrowed her eyes, ‘If I get to fight you this time it’s going to be a repeat of our last singles match, I promise.’

‘I thought we were friends now?’

‘We are, but on the mat, I’ll still fuck you up and leave you in tears…boy!’
I was growing in confidence after that win against Becky, ‘Bring it on!’

Karen stepped back onto the mat, ‘Ok, final pair of the first round, Rachel and Suki, step up here ladies,’

The Terror Twins
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-19, 14:34
Last Achievements

Match four – Rachel vs Suki

Rachel winked at me and stood, straightening her sports bra and running her fingers around the waistline of her shorts she stepped onto the mat and waved at the crowd.

‘Ok people, Rachel is a real powerhouse of the league, our top ranked female here tonight, second in the standings only to our champion, Jane. She’s currently on eleven wins and only two defeats and let me point out that one of those wins was against me, so you see the size of the task for her opponent…Suki!’

The little Japanese girl bounded to her feet and edged onto the mat. Dressed like she was going into a cage fight I had absolutely no idea what to expect from her, but I doubted she would trouble Rachel much.

‘Suki is having her first fight tonight,’ said Karen, ‘show her some love and encouragement will you!’

I clapped loudly ad cheered. Rachel smirked at me. If Rachel won this then I would have to face her in some form in the next round so I was all too happy to root for the underdog.

The underdog didn’t last long. She had no chance.

Rachel probably had about thirty pounds of weight on the smaller Asian girl and a lot more grappling experience. Suzi moved in and tried for a headlock, but Rachel practically scooped her off the floor and slammed her down to the mat on her back. Not bothering to press the attack, she put her hands on her hips and stepped back, ‘Get up!’ she giggled.

Suki rolled onto her stomach and beat the mat with her balled fist before springing back to her feet. Further attacks met with the same result, Suki getting flipped, tossed and pitched over Rachels shoulder onto her back, each time Rachel encouraged her to get up. She was just toying with her.
There was a moment where Suki looked like she might turn it around.
Feigning another upper body grab she slid onto her knee at the last second and wrapped her arms around Rachels left leg before standing and pulling the limb up, leaving Rachel hopping about. Unbalanced, Rachel fell to the mat while Suki retained a grip on her ankle. Suki dropped to her ass and wrapped her legs around Rachels trapped limb before starting to try and work for some king of ankle lock. Rachel, however, kept her joint stiff and rolled the two of them about to interrupt Suki’s submission attempt.
Eventually, Suki’s grip faltered, and Rachel’s leg slipped from her grasp. The little Japanese girl got as far as her knees before Rachel speared into her, knocking her onto her back and going for a mount.

Rachel lay sideways across Suki’s chest and quickly gained control of her victims’ right arm. Suki’s left arm was already scissored between Rachels legs, ‘COUNT!’ she called.

Suki squirmed as the count started, flapping her scissored arm about and trying desperately to get her shoulders off the mat. The count reached six before she twisted with a cry of incredible effort, turning onto her left side. Rachel still had Suki’s left arm trapped and now she bent the girls right elbow, forcing the arm to the small of her back and trying to apply a hammerlock. Suzi twisted back onto her back, leaving Rachel spread across her chest again, but her shoulders could not go down because Rachel still had her arm twisted awkwardly behind her back. I sensed it was only a matter of time before Rachel caused enough pain to get a submission.
Rachel transitioned expertly to full mount, keeping Suki’s arm behind her back and dropping her chest onto the Asian girl’s face, engulfing her nose and mouth in her sports bra. Suki used her on free hand to push on Rachel’s shoulder and tried to turn her head sideways, Rachel used her other free hand to grip Suki’s wrist and pin the arm to the mat over her head. It was an awful position to be in. Suki was on her back, right arm twisted behind her back and held by Rachel’s arm slipped over her shoulder and down her back. Her other arm was pinned over her head and Rachel was crushing her face with her chest. Cheers from the crowd encouraged the smaller girl whose feet kicked and slid across the mat frantically. She couldn’t even tap out, I noticed. Rachel was a mean bitch, she wanted to smother her victim unconscious.

Rachel slipped her legs around Suki’s and locked on a grapevine, splitting the smaller girls legs wide, further adding to her misery. Rachel had her victim tied up in knots and unable to do anything but thrash around while her air ran out. Fortunately for Suki, or perhaps not, Rachel could not get a good enough seal around her nose and mouth while still wearing her sports bra. Suki managed to turn her head to the side and inhaled sharply. Rachel split her legs a little wider and appeared to tug on her hammerlocked arm, Suki screwed up her face in obvious pain and struggled to breathe through the pain.

‘Give up?’ said Rachel, still using her chest to mash Suki’s cheek into the mat, easily controlling all four of the girl’s limbs.

‘NO!’ cried Suki.

Rachel looked up at me and grinned, ‘Feisty little girl isn’t she huh?’

Rachel slid down Suki’s body a little, maintaining the hammerlock and grapevine but releasing the arm she had pinned over Suki’s head. The Asian girl immediately tried to push Rachel off her again, but the dominant dirty blond pressed her now free forearm into Suki’s throat, driving down hard and starting to choke her.

‘Let’s see shall we,’ said Rachel, ‘Submit to the grapevine, the hammerlock or pass out, your choice!’

I found myself grimacing just watching. Suki’s legs were really wide apart now in Rachels grapevine and her right arm was being wrenched up towards her shoulder blades underneath her, add to that, Rachels arm crushing her windpipe…it was a nasty combination hold.

‘Holy shit,’ I heard Stella mutter next to me.

I nodded. Yep, this was Rachel at her dominant best…and I was probably going to have to fight her one way or another in one of the next two rounds.
Suki didn’t know what to do. She seemed overwhelmed by the pain of the grapevine/hammerlock combination but totally unable to resist as she felt her throat being crushed. Her free hand patted and pushed uselessly at Rachels side, unable to move her even a millimetre. She lay, open mouthed with Rachel’s face only inches from hers, twitching and squeaking as she continued to suffer.

‘Still not enough?’ said Rachel, flicking her eyes up to look at me, that sadistic grin on her face made me shiver again, ‘Ok, I suggest you tap, or I’ll break something.’

With that, Rachel forced the Asian girl almost into the splits and pulled so hard on her arm, her elbow appeared to be getting dragged right across her back to the other side. Suki tried to scream but no sound came out as Rachel drove her arm down again. A few seconds of agonising pain and tears followed before Suki slapped out her submission on Rachels back, wailing in agony.

Rachel released the holds, allowing Suki to pull her arm out from behind her and close her legs. She was visibly shaking from the ordeal as Rachel seated herself comfortable on the Asian girl’s stomach and flexed, to cheers from the crowd. ‘That was fucking brutal!’ shouted one woman.
Karen stepped in shaking her head in amazement before taking the victory photograph.

‘Ok, I’m sure you’ll all agree that was pretty rough. Let’s have a cheer for Suki for giving it such a good go there at the end!’ said Karen, ‘You ok Suki?’ The Japanese girl nodded, ‘Yes,’ she replied, not sounding totally convinced and rubbing her shoulder.

‘Well, two minutes more to suffer,’ said Karen, bowing a little and stepping off the mat.

I knew exactly what Rachel was going to do, she even shot me a look and winked before focusing on her beaten opponent. Rachel grabbed her arm roughly, ‘Turn over bitch!’ she commanded, forcing Suki over onto her stomach and seating herself midway up her back. Pulling the Asian girls arms back over her legs she slipped each leg under Suki’s armpits and crossed her ankles behind her head, trapping her in her favourite hold, a tight lotus lock. Suki groaned as she felt her arms getting crushed together between Rachel’s powerful legs but clearly, the dominant blond on her back didn’t give a shit. Working her foot to Suki’s lips Rachel reached behind and slapped the Japanese girls ass, hard, ‘Suck my toes,’ she instructed.

Suki grimaced again and tried to turn her head away, another hard ass slap from Rachel followed as well as a squeeze from her thighs, drawing a cry of pain from the defeated girl. Now Rachel reached down and grabbed the long dark strands of Suki’s hair, twisting her face back into her foot, ‘RIGHT NOW!’ she shouted.

Reluctantly, Suki parted her lips and stuck her tongue out, running it over Rachel’s toes slowly, gagging a few times as she went. Rachel uncrossed her ankles for a better angle and shoved her toes into Suki’s mouth, ‘SUCK EM!’ she shouted, ripping at her victim’s hair once again. Suki blinked a tear out of her eye and started to suck on Rachels toes as instructed. I knew exactly what Suki would be feeling right now, having been in the same position with Rachel the last time we fought.

Rachel showed no mercy. Every little bit of resistance was slapped out of Suki’s ass and within a minute, the Asian girl had a mouthful of Rachels foot, ‘Yeah, that’s it…get them clean loser!’ laughed Rachel, exerting total control over her victim. Abruptly, Rachel pulled her foot out and violently twisted Suki’s head over to face the other way, ‘Now this one!’ she said, shoving her other foot into her face. Suki didn’t resist this time, opening her mouth and accepting Rachels gritty, sweaty toes deep into her mouth.

‘That’s right,’ she grinned, ‘you beginners come here, try to challenge someone like me? This is what you get, understand?’

Suki made a muffled acknowledgement with a mouthful of foot.

Rachel reached behind and beat Suki’s ass again, making her yelp and twitch about in shock, ‘You’re a loser…what are you?’

Suki said something, might have been “loser” but I couldn’t make it out over the cheering and exclamations of the spectators.

Rachel hit her ass again, ‘Huh?’

‘Loser!’ I heard a little more clearly, Suki discharging a glob of saliva that dripped off Rachel’s foot onto the mat.

‘That’s right,’ said Rachel. She looked over at me and grinned, ‘You’re next big boy!’

I shrugged with confidence that I didn’t really have, Rachel saw right through it and sniggered.

Karen stepped back onto the mat, ‘Ok ok, two minutes are up.’

Rachel huffed, ‘Really? Can’t I play with her a little longer.’

Suki squealed, a plea to Karen to help her no doubt.

Karen sighed, ‘Come on Rachel, let her go.’

Rachel smiled and pulled her foot out of Suki’s mouth, ‘What are you?
‘Loser! I a loser OK!!’ said Suki quickly.

Rachel unlocked the lotus hold and stood, offering her hand to Suki who accepted. Facing each other, Rachel smiled and hugged the smaller girl, ‘Just fun, ok?’

Suki nodded and smiled back, ‘Yes, you are very scary.’

Rachel draped an arm over her and walked off the mat.

Karen called everyone to attention, ‘Ok everyone, we’ll take a break now before the tag team round, twenty minutes. You’re all welcome to come talk to me about joining if you’ve seen enough already or chat to some of our competitors if you like.’

‘Suki would be a good match for Alex,’ I said to Stella, still lounging in her chair beside me, ‘They are about the same size,’ she replied, ‘We fight somehow today you know, us,’ she added.

‘Looks that way,’ I smiled back.

Stella said nothing else, she just flashed a white toothed smile at me and stood from her chair to head for the bathroom.

Nicole, Alex and Ruth headed over to the smoking area, about half a dozen of the spectators followed. I stepped over to the refreshments station and uncapped some water. A few people spoke to me, congratulating me on my win and asking about the league. One women, Lyndsey, looked like she should be working in a library, tall, red hair in a high bun and wide rimmed glasses, wanted to join up straight away saying she needed an outlet for her “dominant side” I made a note to get a match with her at some point!
Rachel sauntered over, swinging her hips dramatically and bumping me in the side, ‘Hey,’ she beamed, ‘second round huh. Are we going to be allies or enemies? Exciting!’

‘I’d hope we’d be allies but then, if we won, we’d be fighting each other in the final.’

‘That’s the idea. We squash that goth and the new girl, then I squash you, grab my strap on and bury it in your ass?’

‘No chance, I won’t let you!’ I declared.

Rachel shrugged, ‘I have handcuffs and a choke chain. You really won’t get much of a say in it,’ she grinned.

‘Well…maybe I’ll just cram my cock down your throat, make you blow me?’
Rachel giggled, ‘Looks like it’s a bet then, only one of us is going to get our way!’

We exchanged a little more banter before people started drifting back to the mats. Nicole and Ruth had spent much of the break on the sofa, Ruth sat comfortable on Nicole’s lap with her arm draped over her shoulder. Intense conversation appeared to be going on, I expected them to leave together tonight whatever happened.

The four second round competitors, Me, Nicole, Rachel and Stella all stood at the edge of the mat as Karen got everyone’s attention.

‘Ok everyone. As I said, the second round will be a tag team match. The winning pair will then fight against each other in the final. We’ll go over our tag rules in a moment, but first, let’s find out the teams.’

Karan retrieved the jar with the names and reached inside, she called my name. I stepped forwards to stand on one side of her, facing the remaining three. Rachel was grinning, averting her eyes to the ceiling. Stella stood confidently with her hands on her hips and winked at me. Nicole…was just Nicole, stood like a statue, dark eyes smeared with (now running) black eyeliner gazed over at me. Karen pulled a second name out, ‘And his tag partner will be….’

The Terror Twins
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: