Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-18, 15:52
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Round One

Her husband showed her no respect. Because she put on a little weight, he insulted her as “my round one.” He mistreated her and made her life miserable. Her answer to this problem was to learn self-defense from a friend of hers. Her husband would never find out about this until it was too late.

When she was finally confident of her training, she decided the time had come to teach her spouse to respect her and to fear her. When he said something that displeased her, she slapped his face, hard. He came at her and she threw him to the floor. He was stunned by her actions and also because she was slowly removing her clothing. She said “I don’t want to get any of your blood on my clothes.”

He could not believe that she was determined to fight him, but he was still confident. Now he would be prepared for her, and he attacked her. She threw him to the ground again. Her bare breasts reminded him that a woman was doing this to him. He tried to punch her but she blocked his punch and delivered many punches of her own to his face and his body. Each time she punched him, he felt weaker. Her fists were hard and were doing a lot of damage. While she was beating him up she called him a weakling and a pussy. She said “Today is the day I became a husband beater, and I like it.”

She emasculated him and there was nothing that he could do about it. He yelled for help but no one except for her could hear him. She laughed at him. He was afraid and in pain. He realized that she could kill him with her bare hands any time that she felt like it. She was using him as her punching bag. She was making him cry. Finally, with an uppercut to his chin, she knocked him out.

When he awoke, his wife was still topless but several young women were also in the room. His wife said to him “Get up, Brett. It is time for Round Two.”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: