Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Oct-18, 15:58
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default More traumatic and horrible than nice, to get....dominated by someone you love?

So my girlfriend brought up scissoring once (or twice) not in a sexual way but when we had a conflict, and she would choke the life out of me with her legs. She is tall, 5'11, and has 24 inch-thighs - quite average, for a curvy girl of that size, I suppose. She doesn't train anything, but once told me that everything she eat goes directly to

Once she bodyscissored me and managed to hit where I have a spine damage due to trying 1 RM in clean after a doing heavy deadlifts (yeah excuses excuses) and I......well, cried out like a baby and didn't feel very macho. I told her it waqs only because she hit the exact place where I've damaged by back doing powerlifitng, which is true. So she asked me to let her try around my neck, if I had the balls to it.

Obviously I wanted to, it was part like a dream coming true, but....I've asked her to flex her thighs and well...while she is by no means fit, it wasn't empty bragging when she told me she had strong legs. We tried some leg wrestling and even thoughbeing much heavier, lifting weights, being a man (higher testosterone), I won, but when we hooked our legs together, I instantly felt "this wasn't a good idea", but I won, but . To be honest I don't know how she could resist that much, and if we were at the same bodyweight (I'm much heavier)...well let's not discuss that. According to her she won, of course, because our best of 3 became best of fifty eleven times,

Then I forgot to delete internet history and she found this site and hi-jacked my account and....I pretended like nothing happened for a while, after I realized I hadn't forgotten my password, I asked her to admit, and after a few weeks she told me she wanted to choke me with her legs. And while the thought turned me on....well in my experience, girls/women like strong (not necessarily physically). After a few weeks, she told me I could get my account back if she could choke me once, and prove she could make me tap. Without pants? "No, this is not for your satisfaction", she answered.

So when it was time I was really nervous. I really wanted to prove that an untrained girl had no chance of making me tap. We agreed on something I would get if I didn't tap and vice versa.

When I placed my head between those massive thighs (because of her height they don't look so large unless you get a close view.
hoI asked if I could have my face towards her feet, and she said sure, as long as you turn around after you've tapped. And when she hooked her ankles together, and had her legs straight, I almost paniced (not because of fear of being hurt, but fear of submitting to my girlfriend. I asked if I could pull her legs apart and she laughed and said "go ahead, are you ready?", and I instantly grabbed her thighs and said "go", and when she stretched her legs I got claustrophobia of some sort (haven't been in a headscissor before, and I thought she would only hit my neck muscles, but she didn't. Her thighs were now like solid rock so I grabbed inside her knee-caps and tried pulling apart her legs there, and I heard her giggling and it just felt too....bad, because when I pulled her knees apart as hard as I could she pump-squeezed, so I tapped. And I had forgotten there was another round. Now my face was supposed to be turned towards her upperbody/face, and while I've been around that place before, to have her massive (perhaps all girls' legs look massive when one's head is stuck there... but this was even worse than the first round as, her hips made the claustrophobia much worse. I couldn't do "elbows to the sparring partner's legs" as my arms were below my head/her legs, and honestly that wasn't the challenge. She said some quite degrading (with a smile on her face) things as I lay there, like "U sure you're not gonna tap? Then it's OK if i film and show your friends?# And then i begged and she giggled again and reached for her mobile and I almost got away by (since I was so tired by this time, I had stopped all resistance...and she wasn't prepared) trying to stand up, but the problem was that her legs followed me and I can't carry 80 kg with my neck.

She teased me, with stuff like "Is that the best you can do? hahahaha" and the laugh was completely genuine.

And I was not getting enough air, so I said "come on, Frida, please, this is serious" and she replied "I know" and suddenly looked very serious.

Are my legs weak, [real life nick-name I hate]?
And I repeated several times that I regret saying it.

and the phrase "Do you want to feel "the power" [sounds so ridiculous in english, but there is no better translation] I have in my legs, my "weak legs"?

I asked her what she meant and she told me to grab her legs and resist as if my life depended on it, and I did, and I was stupid/desperate enough to pinch her a bit, to get her to let go, but instead her legs went granite-mode, and I saw her make a real effort for the first time, and it felt like my head was going to explode but all I was thinking about was "oh my god everyone will know how I died... my family will feel ashamed for as long as they remember my name" (i didn't think "remember my name", but it's hard to put thoughts to letters...it was perhaps more like "oh no what will my siblings and dad think about me?"

We turned to my left as her hip also straightened out and I was lying on my left side, and tried to push her left leg upwards and pull my head downwards, "but I guess I have to wide a chin", and she raised one finger, waived it a bit and i got the point - "no, don't", and I didn't want my skull to explode and I've that headscissors aren't supposed to heart before you are KO'd.

....and I woke up, had no idea what had happened (I thought i had been drugged first,), and I felt a small rush of euphoria when my brain cleared, My head was against her right leg still, but her left was not hooked in the right leg's ankle... she was (#thank you lord") only resting her left foot at my lower torso/hip.

and here is the most horrible part, with a ībig, naughty smile she asked why i begged her to stop so much when "your body seems to like it" and touched something hard between my legs with her foot, swiftly (it was no victory pose or anything... and then she told me "I didn't know you could blush" and I just wanted to disappear.

I've read a lot of stories here that some/alot of girls lose respect for their BF if they are stronger, and everyone knows power (not necessarily physical - in most cases not, but it's still relevant) is attractive, and I think I've lost earlier girlfriends (two) due to being too much of a nice guy.

I write this because I want to ask something I know you can't answer with any form of certainty. But I need your inputs. Will she stop seeing me as attractive? Right now I'd give a finger on my left hand (or right, for that matter) to move back a few days in time, and agree to the scissoring, but keep my F'ing mouth shut and not act submissive in any way. But it's too late. Just drool and turn red and wake up.

And the fact that I would without a doubt beat her in any form of wrestling (except the "fights" where I put my weakest part where her strongest is, like what I described above), and in a street fight....well she knows from experience that I can protect her and so on... shouldn't this make this horrible, unattractive (I know she like/d how easy I can carry her, and how broad my shoulders are, so this act/show of weakness I presume is without a doubt unattractive. Right?

This was a few days ago and we haven't talked much since, but she didn't run away immediately and didn't seem to be any different than her usual self. Perhaps a bit smug, reminding/threathening me to do it all over, and claiming one of her two (she persuaded me, since I had told her I was sure i would have no problem at all with her headscissor, she thought she deserved two....and considering how extremely embarrasing I behaved, sure. Her grandmother is sick and dying, so she has left the country for some time, and we usually try not to have contact every day, just to miss each other more... but this time it feels like it is because of how I acted.

And yes, obviously I've "touched myself" every other hour since this happened and I love the thought of it, but the practical (Imagined?) consequences aren't as fun.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Syrnothan For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 20:56
Temporary group
Points: 4,722, Level: 29 Points: 4,722, Level: 29 Points: 4,722, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: More traumatic and horrible than nice, to get....dominated by someone you love?

cultural differences aside...it's your job as a man to spot a good woman from a bad woman. what I mean to say is all people have apathy, evil, disrespect, and malice in them and that includes females. if she is a good woman then she will not disrespect you. if she is a psychopath she might.
Old 17-Oct-18, 23:39
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: More traumatic and horrible than nice, to get....dominated by someone you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I've read a lot of stories here that some/alot of girls lose respect for their BF if they are stronger, and everyone knows power (not necessarily physical - in most cases not, but it's still relevant) is attractive, and I think I've lost earlier girlfriends (two) due to being too much of a nice guy.

I write this because I want to ask something I know you can't answer with any form of certainty. But I need your inputs. Will she stop seeing me as attractive? Right now I'd give a finger on my left hand (or right, for that matter) to move back a few days in time, and agree to the scissoring, but keep my F'ing mouth shut and not act submissive in any way. But it's too late. Just drool and turn red and wake up.

And the fact that I would without a doubt beat her in any form of wrestling (except the "fights" where I put my weakest part where her strongest is, like what I described above), and in a street fight....well she knows from experience that I can protect her and so on... shouldn't this make this horrible, unattractive (I know she like/d how easy I can carry her, and how broad my shoulders are, so this act/show of weakness I presume is without a doubt unattractive. Right?

This was a few days ago and we haven't talked much since, but she didn't run away immediately and didn't seem to be any different than her usual self. Perhaps a bit smug, reminding/threathening me to do it all over, and claiming one of her two (she persuaded me, since I had told her I was sure i would have no problem at all with her headscissor, she thought she deserved two....and considering how extremely embarrasing I behaved, sure. Her grandmother is sick and dying, so she has left the country for some time, and we usually try not to have contact every day, just to miss each other more... but this time it feels like it is because of how I acted.

And yes, obviously I've "touched myself" every other hour since this happened and I love the thought of it, but the practical (Imagined?) consequences aren't as fun.
There's no one size fits all answer. Many ladies like a strong man and it sounds like, from what you wrote that you are that. But not all. A well known session wrestler had a husband that she could easily outwrestle. It's not well known so I don't want to share her name.

Mildred burke used to write about outwrestling her husband, which she was more into than he was. There's also a story (from a movie, so grain of salt, I don't remember which), about a tough guy who was a king or mayor or something. A real tough man, but his wife said she knew the real him because he whimpers in his sleep.

Losing women because you're too nice is probably possible and you said it's happened to you. I can tell you from my experience that I come across as a super nice guy - almost too nice so perhaps as a result, many women won't date me, but the ones I've dated knew that going in. It was never an issue in the relationship, but my fetish often was. Too much fetish pushed a couple girlfriends away.

I don't think it's possible to advise you on where to go, because I don't know your wife. I think you've had a blow to your ego, but a man and a marriage should be able to get past that. Might sting for a while, but you can grow a new ego.

Beyond that, is your wife Cruella de ville or was she just making a point. There's a wide range of possibilities and it's not possible to know which is which without knowing her, so it's very hard to say.

I very much enjoyed you're story though and I hope you don't mind my thoughts about it.

When I was younger, I'd always wanted a GF to treat me like that. I asked a few, but never got the full treatment. Close once or twice with one girl, which, oddly, she had the personality of a nun, but she didn't mind squeezing me in bed.

I hope you'll share if it happens again.
Old 18-Oct-18, 11:34
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

First this is a GF, not wife.

A very interesting story & take. It seems that she knows your Fetish and you need to be 100% clear as to what it is and what it represents as she is not very accepting of it and probably bothered by it.

And again we read over and over that even the most out of shape and untrained woman(she sounds pretty big and does not workout) can beat an athletic strong male with relative ease.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-18, 08:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And again we read over and over that even the most out of shape and untrained woman(she sounds pretty big and does not workout) can beat an athletic strong male with relative ease.
What? No. Of course not, if the male has some basic survival instincts. And I was quite clear with that, wasn't I? Or are you stating this as a fact? Crazy-talk.

Like this:

Quote:
But if a strong, athlethic male puts his weakest point at (between) a large, quite strong woman's strongest "point" (idk what word to use), and has good genetics for leg power, and is big, and her upper body is tiny with very petite arms, weak long fingers, and her ass:waist ratio is 1,5:1 (now she didn't use her ass, but I'm just mentioning the ratio to show that - well, she can't beat me in arm wresling using both hands against my right while my left is behind my back, and the first time I shook her hand she cried out (well, she said "ouch" and pulled her hand back and waived it in the air...) - but she puts up a match in leg wrestling which should be physically impossible, since I'm like twice at least twice as strong when it comes to squatting.... that is something she tried once, to check her max, and she had a hard time hitting ATG but she hit OK according to IPF-rules (not that any official judge was there. I brought her to the gym once and forced her to try her 1 RM in squat. She was a crybaby and did 5 without the barbell and said it was too exhausting. I was devastated but told her to get under the barbell and she hit bodyweight....if I remember it correctly, 175 lbs, and she thought it was fun until then but she complained about the barbell at half of that and I looked like a madman for that thing you put on the barbell but couldnt find it so she refused to go higher, but I was impressed on how easy it looked. She squatted down slowly and wobbly but almost jumped up. I haven't brought any other girl to the gym for their first time to have them squat their max, so Im not sure but I would bet that most untrained girls at 80 kg can't squat it.

And when it comes to leg wrestling I have no idea why she is even close to me, but she is. She is very sensitive when it comes to her size so she won't tell me or let me measure her thighs but I would guess around 60 cms, but longer than mine or an average man's...which on one hand should give her worse angles for pressing, or squeezing, right? On the other hand there is room for more mass.

Obviously I would win in real wrestling, unless I'm stupid (if I want to win) and put my throat between her legs.

This was not the first time she scissored someone, although she doesn't like to talk about her previous relationships too much and neither do I, or well I do...want to know where she got her training, because other than this, she knows nothing about wrestling. She didn't know what it was called until very recently.

We talked yesterday night and she is upset about her relative but gave no impression of liking me less now.

Too bad she doesn't like having strangers faces' between her legs, because I would like to see you muscle yourself out after starting exactly where she wants you, and puts on full squeeze at once. I won't say that I would bet on it because it won't happen, but if it did, how sure would you be that you would have no trouble handling it?

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's no one size fits all answer. Many ladies like a strong man and it sounds like, from what you wrote that you are that. But not all. A well known session wrestler had a husband that she could easily outwrestle. It's not well known so I don't want to share her name.

Mildred burke used to write about outwrestling her husband, which she was more into than he was. There's also a story (from a movie, so grain of salt, I don't remember which), about a tough guy who was a king or mayor or something. A real tough man, but his wife said she knew the real him because he whimpers in his sleep.

Losing women because you're too nice is probably possible and you said it's happened to you. I can tell you from my experience that I come across as a super nice guy - almost too nice so perhaps as a result, many women won't date me, but the ones I've dated knew that going in. It was never an issue in the relationship, but my fetish often was. Too much fetish pushed a couple girlfriends away.

I don't think it's possible to advise you on where to go, because I don't know your wife. I think you've had a blow to your ego, but a man and a marriage should be able to get past that. Might sting for a while, but you can grow a new ego.

Beyond that, is your wife Cruella de ville or was she just making a point. There's a wide range of possibilities and it's not possible to know which is which without knowing her, so it's very hard to say.

I very much enjoyed you're story though and I hope you don't mind my thoughts about it.

When I was younger, I'd always wanted a GF to treat me like that. I asked a few, but never got the full treatment. Close once or twice with one girl, which, oddly, she had the personality of a nun, but she didn't mind squeezing me in bed.

I hope you'll share if it happens again.
When it comes to sexual stuff, she is very... not as progressive as girls "should" be today, and is a catholic and has....what people here would call not so nice ideas about girls who "sleep around". She was wearing her cross when she.... well, humiliated, to put it frankly, me, and afterwards she seemed very pleased with her accomplishment. And obviously I get you didn't mean it literally but before we became a couple, she talked about becoming a nun (I don't know serious it was, but...well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to type this so I don't,

I get that you didn't mean it literally but in Europe for example, it seems the best session wrestlers, and most of them, come from more conservative countries.

Last edited by Syrnothan; 19-Oct-18 at 08:11.
Old 19-Oct-18, 16:04
Points: 784, Level: 10 Points: 784, Level: 10 Points: 784, Level: 10

As you said - weakness in males is usually were unattractive. The thing is, worrying too much about a situation like that, will make it look like you're not confident in your masculinity and attractivenes - a big show of weakness. My advice would be to bring this topic up sometime, but don't make it seem like you're worried about her seeing you as inferior. Because then, she definitely will see you that way.

Maybe she genuinely enjoyed a little role reversal in terms of who should be stronger (the same way you do) too? If so, you're one lucky guy, just make sure, that it's only sexual and doesn't go too far. Maybe try discussing that aspect with her.

Anyway, best of luck to you.
Old 19-Oct-18, 17:59
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

When it comes to sexual stuff, she is very... not as progressive as girls "should" be today, and is a catholic and has....what people here would call not so nice ideas about girls who "sleep around". She was wearing her cross when she.... well, humiliated, to put it frankly, me, and afterwards she seemed very pleased with her accomplishment. And obviously I get you didn't mean it literally but before we became a couple, she talked about becoming a nun (I don't know serious it was, but...well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to type this so I don't,

I get that you didn't mean it literally but in Europe for example, it seems the best session wrestlers, and most of them, come from more conservative countries.
Yeah, I didn't mean nun literally. I think in the real world, nuns can be pretty tough people. "personality of a nun" is more of a reference to being too nice, never gets mad, Sally Field in flying Nun or Julie Andrews in sound of music stereotype. There's also the nun stereotype of hitting kids on the knuckles with rulers, but I digress. My old GF was actually a yogi, not catholic, but she came across as too nice and very yielding. Strong legs though from all that yoga. ;-)

And you may be onto something about conservative countries. Maybe it's the human nature of rebelling against something, but that's just a wild guess.

- - -

It makes sense that your wife would feel a sense of accomplishment. That's a very understandable reaction.

Another common reaction from women, maybe the most common is "I don't want to hurt you". They just don't enjoy this kind of thing on more than one level.

The best session/partner wrestlers, I think, are the ones who see it as a game and are willing to experiment and make it fun for you. It doesn't sound like your wife fits that category.

There's also the theoretical cruella de ville category who get off on hurting guys. I've never met anyone like that but I'm still looking.

The problem with the sense of accomplishment feeling is that, from her perspective, she's already climbed that mountain. She has little to gain from doing it again and she might start to worry about hurting you, or she might fail to knock you out and lose her advantage. There's no win in it for her to do it again like there was for her doing it once.

In my opinion, and take this with a grain of salt, because I suck at relationships and I've never been married, but if you want her to scissor you again, you might need ask nicely, or say please, or offer something she wants in exchange like dinner or jewelry or whatever she wants. If she won the first challenge I don't think challenging a 2nd time is a good idea IMHO. Let her have the win.

I hope I haven't ruined this thread by going all theoretical and abstract. I very much enjoyed your story and I hope you persuade your wife to do it again and share that story as well.
Old 21-Oct-18, 03:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I didn't mean nun literally. I think in the real world, nuns can be pretty tough people. "personality of a nun" is more of a reference to being too nice, never gets mad, Sally Field in flying Nun or Julie Andrews in sound of music stereotype. There's also the nun stereotype of hitting kids on the knuckles with rulers, but I digress. My old GF was actually a yogi, not catholic, but she came across as too nice and very yielding. Strong legs though from all that yoga. ;-)

And you may be onto something about conservative countries. Maybe it's the human nature of rebelling against something, but that's just a wild guess.

- - -

It makes sense that your wife would feel a sense of accomplishment. That's a very understandable reaction.

Another common reaction from women, maybe the most common is "I don't want to hurt you". They just don't enjoy this kind of thing on more than one level.

The best session/partner wrestlers, I think, are the ones who see it as a game and are willing to experiment and make it fun for you. It doesn't sound like your wife fits that category.

There's also the theoretical cruella de ville category who get off on hurting guys. I've never met anyone like that but I'm still looking.

The problem with the sense of accomplishment feeling is that, from her perspective, she's already climbed that mountain. She has little to gain from doing it again and she might start to worry about hurting you, or she might fail to knock you out and lose her advantage. There's no win in it for her to do it again like there was for her doing it once.

In my opinion, and take this with a grain of salt, because I suck at relationships and I've never been married, but if you want her to scissor you again, you might need ask nicely, or say please, or offer something she wants in exchange like dinner or jewelry or whatever she wants. If she won the first challenge I don't think challenging a 2nd time is a good idea IMHO. Let her have the win.

I hope I haven't ruined this thread by going all theoretical and abstract. I very much enjoyed your story and I hope you persuade your wife to do it again and share that story as well.
I'm not so sure. She was giggling and smiling constantly after I turned my face against her. But I've failed to mention I provoked her by saying she has weak legs (this has work)d well with other women as well, and one who agreed with me - a girlfriend, and I don't remember how I got her to scissor me, but she really was weak, and I told her the opposite after headscissoring me... and while she didn't get turned on she liked to do it (even after admitting how much I liked it..well even more, but it was nothing sexual for her, perhaps she liked to have power over me, partly perhaps because she was insecure, but she wasn't turned off by it at all, unlike the girl Y) and (she) started a thing where it was foreplay to get me aroused - she headscissored me until I could get away to rape(play) her...which later became a problem as I also got her to start lifting weights, and one day I couldn't get away (if it were a real fight I would have, but not by pressing her legs upwards and getting out) and she still wasn't turned off by it (I ditched her, and remained in love with me for as long as we kept in touch, until one day when she asked if there was a point for her to go around waiting for me to take her back... I answered honestly and she cried and said we couldn't have contact any more...and why am I mentioning this? Just to give an example of a very submissive girl who liked to choke me between her legs, and she didn't see it as submissive - and no this is not wishfult thinking, as I outright told her I liked dominant women - and she replied with a silent minute of chock and said "I just can't imagine you being submissive" and well, I should have told her I was, because she had a very good and gentle heart and there was not mean bone in her body, and I still feel very bad for breaking her heart, but w/e.

About Y, when I had my face between her legs, not being scissored, but asked for it, who said outright that I was being awkward and was turned off by it, I'm sure - I felt a bit confused because this girl tried to force me into getting spanked, and regularily told me to lay down so she could victory-pose me in high heels or sometimes just with her feet, and some other dominant stuff, well she didn't try she succeeded ... through manipulation, as none of these things turned me on (or one, but not those I mentioned above, but I was young and loved her madly and didn't know how women are, but she was apparently testing if I was man enough, and failed the tests a lot of times, so she kept me as a boyfriend until she found someone better, andshe was something like a crulla de villa or omre like femme fatale, oops off topic, but this site also contains femdom gelly so well, I won't erase this, because even if you suck at "relations" (asn getting laid, I take it) you seem very knowledgeable in this area. This Y dominated me completely and liked it, but she was most likely turned on by herself, and turned off by me when I asked about scissoring. Not straight out, but in a a teasing way (not as in sexually teasing... I had her lift weights and she quickly got stronger and she liked to get "worshipped" by having me massage her legs and sometimes specifically her muscles, and did stuff like flexing her legs to tease me (but forbade me to touch her - and this only ever happened after flexing her legs (when she realized how much it turned me on she incorporated it into the victory-posing, standing above me, flexing and moving her body like....indescribably hot, I've never seen anyone so gifted in...Well srry off topic again, but what would your guess be, concering that she was so gifted in some forms of domination (but I think, in hindsight, it was more about making me insanely turned on and then enforcing a "no-touch rule" for hours and and didn't let me go to the bathroom without bangning on the door if I wasn't done in a minute, to try and make sure I didn't do it myself afterwards.

Why is it that this girl, is the only one who flat out refused to even try a scissor (sitting on my face and trash-talking me was fine, and also the real version (I guess?) when she would sit so I could make it nice for her.

I just realized it myself, was it because it was my idea? But that should only create a "no" and not telling me I'm being very awkward. And obv I've never been so stupid as to randomly ask something like "could i put my face between your thighs and then you can use your legs to choke me". She was seemingly turned off - not just telling me no.

Oh my god what a load of off topic BS, but is my guess, that it was my idea, that turned her off? Or was it because she wasn't physically dominant (she liked to be rape-played like any girl) and [she was conservative and believing in traditional relationships] and dominating me was fine so long as it wasn't physical?

Remember my GF brought up scissoring spontaneously, and well. I will at least prove her wrong in leg wrestling, now that my honor is damaged. If I don't win easily this time...then my subconscious must make me not do my best.
Old 23-Oct-18, 21:43
Temporary group
Points: 4,722, Level: 29 Points: 4,722, Level: 29 Points: 4,722, Level: 29
Last Achievements

you want to be dominated but you don't want to be dominated. you want to be the strong macho mane but you don't want to be. when she gives you what you want then your all worried about honnor. sounds to me like you have a hot girlfriend who gave you what you wanted. are you giving her what she wants? she gave you the crushing defeat. you owe her a ravage passionate sexcapade after a nice dinner. pay up and grow up.
The Following User Says Thank You to pubicile For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-18, 01:59
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Hear hear!