Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Aug-18, 22:37
Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Thought experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Avoids answering the question: Check

Displays irritability when asked specifics: Check

Demonstrates a smug attitude and consistently talks about the possibilities of getting $100-$200 sessions while intentionally being vague: Check

What's illogical is that you're pussy footing around.

You saying you don't have the responsibility to talk about these $20/hr sessions just proves to me that you're lying and a bull shitter.

That or perhaps you're recruiting less fortunate women off the streets and having them spend time with you as part of your "sessions"
There is no question to answer, this thread is not "Let's discuss how I got $20/hour session" lol, please read the thread first.

also, you think it is impossible to get 100$-200$ session? LOL, you are one of those people who got scammed big time and try to justify your mistakes.

btw, interesting suggestion about getting homeless women for session, have you done it before? lol disgusting much?
Old 06-Aug-18, 22:41
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is no question to answer, this thread is not "Let's discuss how I got $20/hour session" lol, please read the thread first.
There is no question to answer because you don't get $20/hr sessions. Nor do you get $100-$200/ hr sessions.Because you're lying. And because you're a fraud

If you had any balls or even any sense of pride, you'd actually explain how you get these $100-$200 sessions if it were "true" . Or do you perhaps go to every random woman on the street and offer them $100 to wrestle you in your dirty house? Is this what counts as sessions now a days? Hey, makes sense I guess XD
Old 06-Aug-18, 23:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is no question to answer because you don't get $20/hr sessions. Nor do you get $100-$200/ hr sessions.Because you're lying. And because you're a fraud

If you had any balls or even any sense of pride, you'd actually explain how you get these $100-$200 sessions if it were "true" . Or do you perhaps go to every random woman on the street and offer them $100 to wrestle you in your dirty house? Is this what counts as sessions now a days? Hey, makes sense I guess XD
I thought maybe you were joking,
but do you SERIOUSLY believe that you cannot get a session for 100-200$?

LOL

This is the first email for my last session with this lady back in July. She is not the same lady for 20$/hr in august.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg txt.jpg (53.1 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by avmd; 06-Aug-18 at 23:07.
Old 06-Aug-18, 23:51
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Read the thread, this has nothing to do with me bragging about 20$/hour, I only mentioned it to illustrate a point.(that it is possible to get lower price in session)

The entire thread is about the rise in session cost, and I provided a reason why this is the case: The customers being ignorant

Also, I don't have a responsibility to reveal how I get 20$/hour session. This thread is not about this, why would I talk about how I got it???

In case you don't read, This thread is about how illogical people are when paying for session, getting scammed

A lot of men pay for mixed wrestling, a relatively small number of women provide the service.

The value of something ultimately is what someone will pay.

I see no indication demand is shrinking. So it only makes sense will rise over time.
Old 06-Aug-18, 23:55
Points: 3,366, Level: 24 Points: 3,366, Level: 24 Points: 3,366, Level: 24
Last Achievements

So...

er... what's on this burger, then?
Old 07-Aug-18, 00:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A lot of men pay for mixed wrestling, a relatively small number of women provide the service.

The value of something ultimately is what someone will pay.

I see no indication demand is shrinking. So it only makes sense will rise over time.
The logic of what you are saying is absolutely true.

Only that, there is actually a large number of women who would provide the service.

If someone is looking for 1hour session, and he goes to a Dubai website for a mistress who says she has 15 years of BBJ experience, 10 years of karate, 20 years of dominatrix. Need plane ticket, need hotel stays, need road travel cost. Then he wonders why the price costs 5000$, but someone else can get 100-200$ or lower.

It is because he is already setting himself up for failure. If you are looking for expensive, you will get expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Lunar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So...

er... what's on this burger, then?
Initially I was going to use chicken nuggets instead of big mac for the thought experiment.

Then I realize someone will probably not understand the point, and maybe ask "How many nuggets though? You can get a lot of nuggets for 100$!!"

so just big mac, whatever is in a big mac.
Old 07-Aug-18, 00:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
The logic of what you are saying is absolutely true.

Only that, there is actually a large number of women who would provide the service.

If someone is looking for 1hour session, and he goes to a Dubai website for a mistress who says she has 15 years of BBJ experience, 10 years of karate, 20 years of dominatrix. Need plane ticket, need hotel stays, need road travel cost. Then he wonders why the price costs 5000$, but someone else can get 100-200$ or lower.

It is because he is already setting himself up for failure. If you are looking for expensive, you will get expensive.

Initially I was going to use chicken nuggets instead of big mac for the thought experiment.

Then I realize someone will probably not understand the point, and maybe ask "How many nuggets though? You can get a lot of nuggets for 100$!!"

so just big mac, whatever is in a big mac.

So what evidence shows there is this big base of women who will wrestle for money?

This forum exists because there is a shortage.
Old 07-Aug-18, 00:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So what evidence shows there is this big base of women who will wrestle for money?

This forum exists because there is a shortage.
this forum exists because there are a lot of people who don't know where to look. It is not that there is a shortage of women who will wrestle for money.
Do you how many women are in a major city?

Consider this:
if 8$/hr is minimum wage in your country, what is 80$?

80$ is more than 10 hours worth of work, it is more than a days work pay, for just 1 hour!!

If you work at walmart for 8$/hr, you work your sweats off just to get yelled by manager. Imagine 80$, she is going to quit her job to wrestle with you. lol

There are TONS of women, beautiful women, BJJ women, who are willing to work for 80$/hr, 40$/hr, 20$/hr, or even free in some cases. It is all about:

1) Where you look
2) How you present yourself
3) How you plan before engaging
4) How to execute your plan
4a) how to begin the conversation
4b) how to continue
4c) how to end
5) How to establish rapport so it is easier to get her to wrestle you next time. If you are tactful, you can get her to beg for you to wrestle.

Also:
doctors charge 100$ here for consultation and physical examination
lawyers charge 150$ here for consultation(or free if you decide to hire him for your case after.)

If you are paying 600$ for a woman to wrestle you. You are getting scammed.
The Following User Says Thank You to avmd For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 00:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
this forum exists because there are a lot of people who don't know where to look. It is not that there is a shortage of women who will wrestle for money.
Do you how many women are in a major city?

Consider this:
if 8$/hr is minimum wage in your country, what is 80$?

80$ is more than 10 hours worth of work, it is more than a days work pay, for just 1 hour!!

If you work at walmart for 8$/hr, you work your sweats off just to get yelled by manager. Imagine 80$, she is going to quit her job to wrestle with you. lol

There are TONS of women, beautiful women, BJJ women, who are willing to work for 80$/hr, 40$/hr, 20$/hr, or even free in some cases. It is all about:

1) Where you look
2) How you present yourself
3) How you plan before engaging
4) How to execute your plan
4a) how to begin the conversation
4b) how to continue
4c) how to end
5) How to establish rapport so it is easier to get her to wrestle you next time. If you are tactful, you can get her to beg for you to wrestle.

Also:
doctors charge 100$ here for consultation and physical examination
lawyers charge 150$ here for consultation(or free if you decide to hire him for your case after.)

If you are paying 600$ for a woman to wrestle you. You are getting scammed.

Those are nice claims, but you haven’t provided hard evidence supporting it.

Women can make more money as engineers, prostitues, physicists or drug dealers — that doesn’t mean they’re cut out to do it.

What evidence shows that tons of women will wrestle with men?
Old 07-Aug-18, 01:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Those are nice claims, but you haven’t provided hard evidence supporting it.

Women can make more money as engineers, prostitues, physicists or drug dealers — that doesn’t mean they’re cut out to do it.

What evidence shows that tons of women will wrestle with men?
First, do you think I will do a city wide searches to get a survey of how many women are willing to wrestle with men? So that I can get.... what? Approval from an internet person who probably paid way too much for session? Like I said before, this thread is not about how I did it for 20$/hr. It is a discussion to show how illogical it is for, 100$ big mac in real life = customers go and pay 2$ in another restaurant(In-N-Out burger) YET, when there is a 450$ session in real life = customers don't go and look for 100$ sessions from someone else, but go and pay the 450$ and making it the norm.

A) Do you require evidence that there are a lot of women in the city? Y/N

B) Do you require evidence to know that there are a lot of women working minimum wage or even unemployed? Y/N

C) Do you require evidence to know that someone would wrestle with you if you pay them 10 times the salary? Y/N

These are rhetorical questions, they are made to let you know you don't need certainty in life for you to function.

Do you need evidence 100% proof that you don't get in a car accident today, in order to work? NO, you can just logically think about the chances and take the acceptable risk.

Do you need evidence 100% proof that you won't get stab by a lunatic during work today? NO, you can just logically think about the chances and take the acceptable risk.