Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-18, 00:48
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: SuperDeadlyHamAttack vs SoftThighs

I was pretty pleased with the latest story I'd posted; it had a pretty good number of thanks (not quite enough to compete for story of the month - damn, was boyandy gonna win that again? I was half-seriously considering suggesting it just be renamed "The boyandy award"), and a few nice comments. I also had a new message, from a username I didn't recognize - SoftThighs - just titled "hey":

hey hun. i loved your latest. you have a very active imagination.

I wrote back a modest thanks, but over the next few days I found myself wondering what had she meant by an active imagination? You know what, how did she know this wasn’t real? I mean, okay, if you counted up all my stories I’ve had like 25 wives and I was a woman a quarter of the time, but maybe it was based on true events. So I wrote her back asking her if there was anything in particular that made her think the story wasn’t real; had I missed a detail?
She sent back:

well to start with, human beings usually can't take 25 unprotected punches to the head and stay alive, let alone still fighting. likewise if you get punched in the stomach 30 times you're not going to just get a bruise and be like 'oh shit i’m hurt real bad but i'm still brave enough to keep fighting' you're probably going to be dead or puking up blood. on top of that...

From there she went on for a page and a half listing everything unrealistic. I’m afraid this did get me a little heated; who wants to read a story where it’s like “I got punched in the face. Then I fell down, hit my head on the curb and died”? I do regret the message I sent back to her; I should have written it up and let it sit before sending it, then re-read it after cooling down, but instead I sent her back a rather, um, passionate message arguing against all her points. To her credit, instead of getting into a big argument, she sent me back a very short message:

lol whatever you want to believe. I've been doing this a long time. how about this, if you want to meet up i’ll show you what a real fight is like.

Now that gave me pause. I must have piqued her interest, because before I could digest this she sent me another message, telling me that her offer was real, and to prove she was serious, she attached a file called "proof.jpg"; I opened it up to see a naked black woman from the head down, her breasts covered with a print-out of her username, her hand over her crotch. She also told me the city she lived in, which turned out to be just a hair over four hours down the coast from me. I thought this over for a bit; if I wanted to do this, I’d have to sacrifice a whole weekend and rent a hotel room overnight; in her followup messages she told me I couldn’t stay at her house (her kids had all moved out and she could pack her husband off to his mom’s, so it would be just us, but she pointed it might be a bit weird having some internet stranger sleeping in her home, and I had to agree).

Finally, I decided to do it; I sent her back my own proof picture of myself naked, with a little piece of paper reading “SuperDeadlyHamAttack” over my crotch, told her what I’d be wearing when I showed up, the make and model of my car so she’d know it would be me pulling into her driveway, and she sent me back her address and a date, a Saturday three weeks from now, along with her real first name (Brenda).

So here I was, three weeks and a four hour drive later, pulling into the driveway of a McMansion in a fairly nice housing development; I parked, took a second to psyche myself up, got out and rang the doorbell. SoftThighs - Brenda - answered, wearing a breezy orange top and capri pants.
"Super Deadly Ham Attack!" she yelled. I held my hand out to shake, but she came in for a big hug. After releasing me she invited me in, taking me to a large upstairs room (maybe a guest bedroom?); it was painted white with large windows, the bright mid-day sun streaming in. There was no furniture, although one corner held a beat up red ice chest, a stack of fluffy burgundy towels, and a large medical kit I hoped we wouldn’t need. The floor was covered with scuffed blue wrestling mats, well cared for but obviously heavily used. Brenda asked if I wanted to talk a little bit or get right down to it; I was nervous and opted to chat. We sat on the mats and she asked how the drive down was, where I was saying overnight, that kind of thing. Eventually the conversation came around to our real versus screen names:
“So, what should I call you? Super?”
“John,” I shook her hand. “John Ham Attack.”
“Oh, stop it,” she swatted my arm. “And don’t think you can start calling me Mrs. Thighs!”
“Can I call you Soft?”
“Try it!” she laughed. “You know, you always post under a picture of a pig, I thought you’d be larger.”
“Sorry. My metabolism is out of control.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, I can eat basically anything I want without putting on any weight -”
“What? Oh, now I’m really gonna whoop you!”
I found myself relaxing a bit, and after a few minutes I let her know I was ready to get started.
"Great,” she smiled. “So, here's the rules: Whenever someone taps, the other person has to stop immediately. Winner of each fall gets to do whatever they want with the loser."
"That's it?"
"That's it. Why, did you want to add something?"
"No... I mean, you're okay with low blows? Full force punches?"
"Yeah. You want to really fight, right? This isn’t one of your stories, we’re really going to be going at it. And when you get in a real fight, is your opponent going to go 'okay, no hits above the neck'?"
"Uh, no... I just wanted to make sure you're fine with it."
"Ohhh, I see. You're worried about hurting me?"
"Yeeeeeeeessssss....?"
"Don't worry." She gave my arm a friendly pat. "I'll let you know if you're being too rough. Now, there’s two other things I have to mention. One, I’m in the pill, so you can go wherever; you have any STDs?” I shook my head no. “Okay, me either. So the second thing, I’m going to tap if you’re hurting me too much, and I want you to do the same. Now I’m serious about this,” she leaned forward, “I don’t want to find out later I seriously hurt you because you were too macho to tap. I’m going to be putting you in some serious holds, and I need you to tell me you’re going to tap if it’s too much. Can you promise me that?” I nodded. “All right, now I’m gonna hold you to that. Anything else you want to add?”
I didn’t have anything, and with that she got up and started undressing; I stared as she stripped completely nude. She smiled at me: "Never seen a naked woman before?"
"No, just, uh..."
"You gonna fight in your street clothes?"
Well, I guess I wasn't; matching my opponent, I went down to bare skin, already sporting wood. Brenda had a sly little smile on her face at this. "That for me? I'm flattered." She giggled as I felt my face flushing. "Boy, you really do have a lot to learn. You’re lucky I’m here to teach you.”
Before we started, we took each other in; I’m tall and thin with medium length shaggy dark hair and brown eyes with a 6-inch cock. I’m 5’8”, which gave me a solid three inches on Brenda’s 5’5”; she was average looking, middle-aged, her dyed-blonde hair down just past her shoulders, her black roots barely visible. Her medium dark skin looked a little lighter in the bright sunlight than her photos. Her face was plain with a slightly rectangular face, brown eyes, a wide nose and a large mouth, her most striking feature a cute little gap between her front teeth. Bodywise she was slightly tubby with big, droopy tits, a sizable tummy, a big, round butt, and large, slightly flabby limbs. Her pubes were cut into a landing strip. I could tell she was looking over me, too; finished, she asked “Well, you ready to start?” I nodded.

Fall 1

She walked up to me and offered a handshake; I accepted, warily, which seemed to amuse her: “John, please, I’m going to use a lot of dirty tricks on you, but I’m gonna at least shake your hand first.” We shook, then I guess the match had started as she stepped forward, wrapping her arms around me and lifting me up. I yelled in surprise as my feet left the floor, then grunted as she fell forward, smashing me into the ground with her weight on top of me for good measure. She pressed herself up to all fours and then dropped her body down on me, crushing me against the mats again, then repeated the move a second time, leaving me reeling.
“Hey, you done already?” I didn’t bother responding, saving my breath. She got off me, climbing to her feet, reaching down to pull me up; as she did I shot a fast punch into her gut. It didn’t have much power, but it was enough to back her off, giving me a second to shake my head and set my guard before she came back at me. I tried to keep her at a distance - I had greater reach, and it looked like I was going to need every edge I could get - by throwing some slaps at her (it still felt a little too weird to start giving her full-power punches). She took one on her left breast and I stopped to apologize, which she waved away: “John, did you come here to get into a slapfight with me, or wrestle?”
“Wrestle,” I growled.
“Come on then!”
Accepting her invitation I came at her looking to grab her, but at the last second as I got close she slammed her knee into my stomach. She knew just where to land this and I bent over, gagging. “Now you need to learn not to let your opponent taunt you into making a mistake!” she lectured as I struggled to breathe. “Otherwise, you’re gonna end up like this!” She looped her left arm around my neck, then threw herself backwards, bringing me with her, executing a textbook DDT; she landed on her back, but I hit with the top of my head. Dazed, I flopped over onto my back, staring up at the ceiling stunned and totally helpless. Brenda sat down on my chest, reached down and locked on a basic but very effective two-handed choke. I gagged as she squeezed my neck, struggling to breathe. I freed myself by simply grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands away; unseating her was a little more difficult, but I managed it with a burst of effort, bracing my hands on her hips and rocking her off her perch.

We both got up; I was still a little woozy, but I didn’t have any time to recover as she came right in on me, going low and lunging at my left leg. I was too slow to stop her and she got a solid grip, then pulled my limb out from under me, dumping me on my back. I tried to kick her away with my free right leg, but she went on my left side where I couldn’t get her; she used her grip to roll me over onto my chest, then sat down on my back, exchanging her hold on my leg for a rear naked choke, her right arm around my neck, her left arm on the side of my head. To escape this I stood up, thinking she’d release the hold; instead she held on, I assume under the impression I wouldn’t be able to make it to my feet. I did, and as I got vertical she tumbled off on my left side, hitting the floor with a grunt.
I let her get up and we squared off. I want to grab her and try to lift her up, but she dodged my hands, coming in and grabbing my shoulders. She threw herself backwards, taking me with her, planting her foot in my stomach as I sailed over her; I ended up on my back again, and this time before I could get up she straddled my head, then dropped her naked crotch right on my face. I could smell her excitement as her pussy ground against my nose and mouth. She tried to grab my wrists to pin them down, but I already had them braced against her hips and started slowly forcing her up and off me. With an annoyed sigh she had to give up the facesit, backing off as I got to my feet.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” she asked, politely I suppose ignoring my hard cock waving in front of me suggesting that I was.
“Yeah, you?”
“Oh, yes.” She started edging closer to me. “I’m going to take you down to the ground and finish you now, though. See if you can stop me.” With that she lunged at me, her hands shooting forward. I managed to grab them and we locked hands in a test of strength. For all of her expertise, I was just slightly stronger than her - helped by my leverage here, no doubt - and she grunted as I pushed her back. Then she threw my hands to the side and came in on me again; we wrapped our arms around each other and I thought we were going to do a double bearhug or something, but instead she braced her left leg behind my right one and pushed. For a second I managed to stay up, but she bulled forward and I fell over on my back, with her on top of me; once again I hit the ground hard with Brenda’s weight crashing into me.
“Got you down!”
“I’m not finished yet!” I gasped. We struggled, Brenda trying to pin me down while I tried to force her off me; unfortunately the rough landing had left me weak, and she managed to hold me there, smiling down at me.

“You know, I forgot to tell you, there’s no pinfalls; it’s submission only.” I managed to nod; the tip of my cock was rubbing uncomfortably against her soft thighs. She lifted herself off me, preparing to slam her body back down against mine, but I saw it coming and frantically scooted up on the floor. I wasn’t fast enough to get completely out of the way, but instead of her body slamming into mine about evenly, her face ended up smacking into my thighs (just under my hard cock; I counted myself lucky her mouth hadn’t gotten around it or I was sure I’d be finished), her tits hitting my knees and her stomach smacking into my feet. I started getting up, but Brenda wasn’t as stunned as I hoped she would’ve been from her move going wrong, and she got to her knees and charged me with a wild scream. I thought I could catch her and use her momentum to throw her, but this was wildly ambitious for my skill level; instead she barreled past my hands and slammed into me with tremendous force, knocking me over on my back. I at least caught a break as she had so much momentum she couldn’t stop, tripping over me and landing on her chest with a gasp. We both got to our knees and closed; Brenda had her hands high, palms facing me. I figured she was going to grab me like this, and she did, going for my shoulders; I hit her in the stomach, but she just grunted and kept coming, her body pressing against mine. I realized too late she’d traded letting me get a hit for what she was about to do as she pushed me over on my back, laying on top of me. To make it even worse, my legs ended up folded under my body, and when she pinned my wrists to the mats she had me totally trapped.

“Well, now here we are again,” she purred.
“Get off,” I grunted.
“Oh, sure. Just as soon as you tell me you give up.”
Still pinning my wrists down, she got up on all fours and I knew what was going to happen next. I couldn’t get out from under her, but I managed to at least get my right leg out from under me before she dropped her weight on my body. I gasped, fighting off the pain as she lifted herself up for another. I freed my left leg and she came down again; my chest and stomach burned from the repeated impacts of her weight. She lifted herself up for a third, and my plan was to now surprise her by freeing my wrists and scooting out from under her, but the two drops she’d already nailed had left me reeling; I could only watch as she got the third, her body knocking the remaining wind out of me.

She rolled off me and I slowly started sitting up, wheezing; but that was as far as I got before she closed her thighs around my head, pulling me back down to the mats. She was on my left side, and she grabbed my left hand before I thought to try and use it to escape. She started squeezing, and the pressure was intense; after just a few seconds I felt like my head was going to pop. I reached out blind with my right hand, pawing at her legs for a second before I found her ankles, gripping one as hard as I could and pulling; useless. Giving up on this, I tried to slip my free hand between her thighs; I managed to get it in there next to my head, but then realized there was nothing to do with it - it wasn’t like I could force her legs apart with one hand. I tried tickling her legs; no reaction. Panicking, I started just slapping her thighs as hard as I could, which didn’t work any better.

I gave up and just laid there on the mat. The pressure was too much; I couldn’t even think straight. Maybe I could have tried to stand up, or roll over or something, but in the moment all of that was gone; no thought could get into my head over the numbing, squeezing pressure. Then to make it even worse she started pulsing her muscles, relaxing just a bit and then pouring the pressure back on. She did this four or five times before I felt myself starting to go under; I could barely feel my body anymore, but I managed to move my hand, flopping it against the mat. Concentrating, I lifted it and tapped Brenda’s legs.
She immediately released the hold. I was almost knocked out, panting raggedly, my ears ringing and vision swimming. Brenda crawled over to my head, shaking me and lightly slapping my cheeks: “You okay?” I could hear her yelling. “Hey! Say something!”
“I’m fine,” I gasped. “You won.”
“Yeah, I did. You sure you’re alright?” I nodded. “Okay, good.” Her look of concern slowly twisted into a smile. “So, first fall’s mine. Now I get to do whatever I want to you.” I braced myself for some deviant sexual torture. “You know what a victory selfie is?”
“Uh… I think I can guess?”
"Good, we're gonna take some. Stay hard for me, alright?" (Amazingly, I had reached full extension even as she was destroying me with her thighs.) As if she could read my mind, she asked: “Oh, you surprised?”
“Uh -”
“Males sometimes get erect just before dying. It’s the desire to pass on their genes, you see.” This kinda sounded like bullshit to me, but I just said “Yes, ma’am.”
"Ooh, I like the sound of that. Okay, lay down..."
She got her phone and snapped a half dozen pictures in different poses; one where I lay on my back, hard cock pointing at the ceiling, Brenda with her foot on my chest, flexing; one where she had me in a sleeper with one arm, the other one flexed; one where she was sitting on my face; one where I was on all fours in front of her, looking down at the floor in submission, and a few more. With a promise that she’d text them all to me later, she finished. Then: "You want to keep going?"
I nodded. "Can we take a little break?"
"Sure." She wandered off to get us some water; I lay flat on my back panting until she came back, then we both had a drink and a few minutes to recover.

Fall 2

“Okay, ready for the next fall?”
“Absolutely.”
“All right. Now, John, I noticed you hesitating before you swung on me back there; is this your first real tangle with a lady?”
“Ahhh… well, I’ve rolled around with some girlfriends before, but I never, like, full-force punched any women, no.”
“Okay, well, you’re gonna have to work on that; I said I’d show you a real fight, and that means really coming at me. So, I want you to hit me to start the match. And I mean closed-fist; no slaps. Come on.” She put her hands on the back of her head as I walked up to her. She puffed her tummy out: “You can hit me there if it’s easier for you. Go ahead.” I took a deep breath, drew my right fist back, and flinched as Brenda barked: “Pop your hips! Get your weight into it!”

I did my best, and I guess I did it well enough as I blasted her in the tummy with a straight punch; despite my opponent being fully braced, I hit her so hard she gasped, her face twisting up in pain. I fought down the urge to ask if she was OK, knowing it would just piss her off, and instead attempted to press my attack. If she wanted me to fight rough, well, I’d give her what she wanted, and I grabbed her big dark nipples, giving them the roughest squeezing twist I could. Brenda shrieked, covering her chest.
“Are you okay? Was that too rough?”
“Don’t worry about it. You can be as rough as you want, I’ll let you know if it’s too much.” She slowly stepped forwards, pressing her bare chest against me: “Although, if you wanna kiss ‘em and make ‘em feel better…” I leaned down, but she stopped me with a hand on my chest: “Before that, though, listen: If you apologize to me one more time, I’m going to knock your block off. We clear?”
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Good. Proceed.” She removed her hand and I went for it, going for her right nipple, but at the last second she pressed her body forward, yanking my head down and to the side, stuffing my face between her tits and locking her arms behind my head, trapping me in a standing breastsmother. My first instinct was to just pull my head back, but of course this didn’t work with her arms back there. My own arms were still free, though, and I wrapped them around my opponent’s body and lifted her up; not only did this break the titsmother, but I now had her in a fairly solid bearhug. I lifted her so high that her tummy was against my shoulder, figuring this would stop her from kicking me, which it did. Unfortunately, it also left her open to slam the point of her elbow down onto the top of my head. Stunned, I fell straight forward; my opponent broke my fall, and the impact knocked some of the wind out of her.

We were both winded and a little slow to get up; Brenda was breathing heavily, and I was still a bit woozy from her nasty elbow strike. We closed wordlessly, and I tried to surprise her with another punch to her stomach, a lunging straight left, but I must’ve still been a bit slow and she saw it coming, grabbing my wrist and yanking it; she quickly went behind me, turning her grip into a strong hammerlock, and before I knew it she was firmly in control. I reached behind me with my free right hand, but all I could do was ineffectively land a few weak slaps.
“Ah, you’re in trouble now,” Brenda breathed, pressing her body against me, her hard nipples pressing into my back. Her other hand came around my side, dipping between my legs; she gave my balls a squeeze, making me yelp. I grabbed her hand with mine, but that just made her cinch up the hammerlock, pain shooting out of my trapped arm. I released her hand and she eased back just a little. The message was clear - if I didn’t let her do what she wanted, she’d hurt me. Her hand went back to my nuts, applying another squeeze, then a light slap or two as I tried to hold down a moan. Her hand moved up, wrapping around my cock; she just held me for a moment, then started squeezing it, not very hard. Was she teasing me? Well, I couldn’t do anything but let her manhandle me; I’d been fairly hard when she first set me up like this, but even without moving her hand, her gentle squeezing, heavy breathing, and the feeling of her fat tits mushrooming against my back got me rock-hard.

“You okay, John? You’re twitching.”
“I’m fine! I feel great!”
“Oh, yeah? Tell me how this feels.” She finally started jerking me off, almost imperceptibly slowly, her hand sliding up and down my shaft with almost painful lethargy. I fought down the urge to thrust my hips and try to fuck her hand, gasping at the need for more stimulation. “You know, you can tap out and I’ll stop…” I considered it, but decided I’d try to escape first - in the worst case I’d just end up back where I was.
“Brenda,” I gasped. “Brenda, I have to tell you something.”
“I’m listening.” Her hand had stopped; this was my chance. With a scream I made my move, trying to bend over and toss my opponent over my back. It didn’t go off exactly how I had planned - she kind of more fell over my back than anything else - but the hammerlock broke as Brenda landed awkwardly on her side with a grunt. I backed off and let her get up, rubbing my aching shoulder; I needed a minute to recover. She didn’t give it to me, charging me with a yell. I tried to catch her, but she was too fast, her shoulder slamming into my stomach as she took me down to the mat. I managed to control my fall enough to minimize the impact at least, but Brenda’s body smashed into me again, leaving me stunned for a second, which was all the time my opponent needed to swivel 180 degrees, getting into a 69 with her on top. I can only put down to my wooziness that I didn’t realize what she was doing until it was too late to close my legs, and the next thing I knew my dick was in her mouth. I grabbed her hips and pulled them down, running my tongue over her wet pussy. I dived in, but after maybe ten seconds of enthusiastically licking her snatch, I realized this was a contest I couldn’t win; the way she was attacking my dick with her mouth, I wasn’t going to last long, certainly not long enough to get her off before she made me cum. Her lips were darting up and down my shaft, her mouth sucking almost painfully hard on the head - there was no way I could take much more of this.

But what could I do? Her hands were braced against my inner thighs, so I couldn’t close my legs; maybe I could roll her? I braced my hands against her sides and rocked her left; she moved, just a bit, and with all the strength I could muster I rocked her right, flipping her on her back and getting on top of her. I thought I’d be able to control the match from this position, but when I tried to pull my hips up, she simply grabbed them and held me there as she kept sucking me off. I was real close now and desperately dived back between her legs, frantically attacking her pussy with my tongue. But it was too late for me; I succumbed to her expert oral attack, moaning into her crotch as I started shooting into her mouth. She kept sucking through my climax, then after as it became uncomfortable; I was about to tell her to stop when her thighs closed over my head.
I made it maybe ten seconds of her mouth torturing my now incredibly sensitive post-climax cock and her legs crushing my head before tapping out frantically. She released me and I fell off her, panting, barely having the energy to even roll onto my back. I lay there breathing heavily until Brenda came over with a towel; she tossed it to me and I sat up, wiping my face as she knelt next to me.

“Whew, what a workout. How you feeling?”
“Beat,” I admitted.
“Having fun, though?”
“Absolutely.”
“Good, good. Hey, are you going to write this up for the forum?"
"Uh, I wasn't planning on it..."
"Because you're losing?" she teased. "Oh, don't pout." She ruffled my hair condescendingly. "I know how fragile the male ego is. Honestly, you’re doing pretty well for a guy who’s in his first serious wrestling match. I mean, don’t let me tell you what to do, it's up to you if you want to post it or not.” She giggled. “Well, actually, I guess I am going to tell you what to do, since I won that fall. Stay here, I’ll be right back." She got up and left, leaving me to worry about what she was coming back with; surely this wasn't the part where she was going to get a strapon and ravage my buttwhole while I cried bravely?!
It wasn't; she returned holding a small bottle of pink nail polish. "Have you ever applied this before?"
"No..."
"Well, look at that, you're going to learn two things today!" she giggled. She sat down on the ice chest and waved me over, presenting me with her right foot. “Now when you open the bottle, spin the brush around in the neck. There you go - okay, now you want to put it on with one slow swiping motion. Yeah, like that.”
I spent the next fifteen minutes carefully painting her toenails under her direction; by the time I re-sealed the bottle I thought I was done, but: "Now blow on them." I felt a little silly, but I went with it anyway as she sighed happily. “You know, I could get used to this.” She inspected my work on both her feet. “Hey, that turned out pretty good. You sure this is your first time?”
“Absolutely sure.”
“Well, you did good. You know, if I win the next fall, maybe I'll do yours -"
"No!" I yelled in a panic. I blushed as I realized she was joking, holding her hand over her mouth and stifling a laugh.
“Well, you wanna go again? How’s that shoulder?”
It was sore, but nothing too bad; it had kind of an aching throb thing going on, but nothing more. I told Brenda I’d keep an eye on it, and we got ready to start the next fall.

Added after 5 minutes:

Fall 3

We faced off to start the third match of the day. I had to admit my opponent was far superior to me when it came to straight up wrestling; she just had too much experience, and I knew if I tried to wrestle her again it was just a matter of time before she'd get me in a hold I couldn't get out of - I feared her scissors in particular. So I decided I was going to try some different techniques; throwing punches had seemed to work OK, so I was going to go with this to start the match. I’d lost my inhibition against hitting Brenda, but of course she probably didn’t know that yet, and I decided to go with it.

As we closed I offered a fake lockup and she went for it, but instead of grabbing her hands or doing a collar and elbow, I dropped my right hand, going low with a punch aimed at her belly. I caught her with a straight right, my fist sinking in as she gasped. She leaned forward against me and I wrapped my arms around her torso, lifting her off the mat and slamming her back down; a simple move, but it seemed effective nonetheless as she lay there panting. I moved to capitalize, but she rolled back and got to her feet quickly. We closed up again and once again she wanted to grapple with me. I laid a trap for her, getting in position for an obvious punch at her stomach, then seeming to change my mind to lock up with her; this worked as for the second time I dropped my hands, laying another hard punch into her stomach. She moaned and I tried to come in and grab her, but with a snarl she pushed me away from her. I figured one more gut punch would be enough to leave her reeling so I could press the attack, and as we closed I went for it again, but this time she took the punch on her forearm.

“You know, John, you got a good fake out,” she scolded as she blocked my punch, “but you can’t just keep doing the same move, or this happens!” With that she smacked me with a fast left jab to my face. She tried to come in with a slower, stronger punch, but her jab hadn't been hard enough to stun me, and I blocked her forearm, then kicked her hard in the stomach. She flinched, and this time she couldn’t stop me from grabbing her around the waist, lifting her off her feet with a grunt and slamming her to the mats on her back again. Like the first time, this seemed effective, but Brenda’s excellent fighter instincts came to her rescue; before I could do anything else she rolled away from me and got to her feet, but she finally looked winded, panting and slow to get her fists up. I came at her, figuring I’d softened her up a little with the repeated stomach hits and it was time to go headhunting, but she brought me up short, kicking me square in the balls as soon as I came close. Completely unprepared for this, I screamed and fell over backwards; the next thing I knew she was on top of me, pressing me down against the floor with all of her weight.

"You're gonna have to do better than that," she told me. I tried to push her off me, but she pinned my wrists against the ground, and I felt her legs grapevining mine. "C'mon, get me off, if you can. If we were doing pinfalls, you'd have lost already."
"I'm trying,” I grunted.
"You know why you can't do it?" I didn't respond, trying and failing to buck her off. "It's all a matter of leverage. I've got your legs trapped, and -" I ignored her lecturing as I tried to roll us over; useless. "Hey!" Brenda yelled. "Are you listening? I'm trying to help you get better!"
"Yeah," I gasped. "Can you get off me?"
"Get off you? No! No, I'm not going to get off you! In fact, I'm going to give you a time limit. Either you're going to show me you can escape, or..." She slid up, lowering her chest to my face and applying a very effective titsmother. I had hoped her sliding up would mean she'd have to break the grapevine; it became weaker as her legs moved up, but not enough for me to escape, and I found myself uselessly bucking my hips up without getting anywhere. I was running out of breath and tried to stay calm, putting all the force I could muster into one more hip thrust, but this didn’t accomplish anything against rubbing the tip of my cock against her entrance; I swear I could hear her giggling as I lay flat underneath her. I tried to lift my wrists, but this didn’t work any better; she had all the leverage, and beyond that, my strength was fading fast. I’d lost the energy to even struggle under her as I started slowly passing out; how long I was under there I’m not sure, but by the time she leaned up and released the titsmother I was more than half choked out, dazed and with my vision swimming; I took a huge gasping breath as she looked down at me: "You give up?"

For some reason I grunted "no," and she moved up even more, her hips moving past my shoulders until she was sitting down on my neck. Panicked, I tapped her thigh and she rolled off, leaving me laying there wondering what had happened; it seemed like my hand had almost acted out of my control. Brenda must’ve seen the confusion on my face:
“Ahh, John, did you even know you were tapping?” I shook my head. “Good; you’re developing a healthy survival instinct. Trust me, if you hadn’t tapped right then, all that would have happened is your neck would be even more sore than it is right now.” She looked down at me with a smile. “Now, what am I gonna do you with you? Ahh, I know. Get up on all fours. Yeah, there we go. Get that ass up in the air!” Oh, no. Ohhhh, no. She got a towel, putting it on my left side, then kneeled on it, her left hand resting on the small of her back, and started spanking my bare ass with her right hand. I can only assume she had mastered this on her kids as she laid in a very fast, painful hiding, switching cheeks every half dozen hits; after all of 30 seconds I was yelping with each spank, hoping I’d be able to sit down without too much pain on the long drive back. When she decreased her speed I was at first very grateful, but the anticipation was almost worse; she started squeezing my butt, leaving ten or twenty seconds before each hit, which were all the more painful on my now-sore butt.

Just when I was going to beg off any more, she laid off me: “Wow, my hand hurts!” She gave my ass another squeeze: “You let me know if you want some ice for this before you leave, okay?” Without waiting for me to answer she reached between my legs and gave my hard cock a light squeeze. I was still semi-hard, which of course didn’t escape her notice. "Wow, still hard after all that! You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"
"Yeah."
"Well - " she gave me one slow stroke, making me moan - "you lost, so I can't give you a reward, but you're being a good sport, so I'll tell you what - I'll let you fuck my hand. How's that sound?"
"Great."
She rubbed my dick for a minute more to get me hard enough; it didn’t take long, and when she felt me at full extension she stopped, getting her hand in a fairly tight grip around my shaft. “Okay, go ahead.”
I started thrusting my hips up and down. This felt surprisingly good; she knew just how tight to hold her hand so it was easy for my cock to slip through her fingers, but there was enough resistance for it to feel great. As I started getting into this she positioned her free hand underneath me, holding it where my tip touched her soft palm at the bottom of my stroke, cupping her hand so that her fingertips brushed against my crown. I moaned as I kept fucking her hand, and she started egging me on: “Faster! Come on! I wanna see it burst!” With one last gasp I started spurting into her cupped hand. “Yeah! Shoot it all out!” I managed a few more short strokes as I came, then just perched on all fours, gasping, as her cummy fingers continued teasing my tip.

Brenda released my cock, grabbing the towel she’d been kneeling on and using it to clean us both up; we took a quick break, catching our breath and chugging some of the bottled water in the cooler.

Fall 4

"You want to keep going?" She saw me hesitating; despite getting my ass kicked pretty embarrassingly, I felt like I was learning a lot. "Listen, if you're not sure, we can call it a day. I'd be happy to meet up with you again, so you don't have to go overboard this time."
"Uhhhh... I think I can do one more."
"You sure?" she came up to me, casting an appraising eye over my body. I gasped as she grabbed my cock, nonchalantly stroking me. "Can you get this hard again?" It took a minute, but I could. "Hmmm, tell you what. We did a lot of wrestling, why don’t we zoom in on something more specific? Let’s have a belly punching contest.”
“What?”
"It's simple. You put your hand behind your back, or on your head, and I'll punch you in the stomach. If you can't get up after ten seconds, I win. If you can, you do the same to me. What do you say?"

This seemed like something that would play to my strengths, and I thought it would be pretty sweet to end our meetup with a victory, so I quickly agreed. We stood half a foot from each other. “Ladies first,” she purred. “Assume the position!” I put my hands on the back of my head, took a deep breath, and flexed my stomach. Brenda drew her arm back and threw a punch, but pulled it just before her fist touched me; she did it again, then a third time. I don’t have the world’s strongest stomach, and keeping it flexed was getting uncomfortable; she drew back for another punch, and I couldn’t hold it anymore, relaxing my stomach just before her fist slammed into me.
I gagged; her punch was much harder than I'd imagined; it was all I could do to resist my instincts to bend over. “Your turn,” she told me, linking her arms behind her back and thrusting her tits and stomach out. I didn’t bother copying her fake punches - I didn’t think I’d be able to tell if she was braced or not anyway- and focused on making sure I’d be able to hit the same spot on her stomach each time; I settled on her belly button as my target, drew my right fist back, and landed the hardest punch I could. She bent over, coughing, resting her hands on her knees as she panted. I didn’t suppose this counted as being knocked down, but I started counting anyway to limit her recovery time. She stood up, taking a deep breath, and it was her turn as I braced. Like the first punch, she threw fakes for as long as I could stay flexed, then landed her real hit. This one had enough force to bring me to my knees, gasping, as she started counting. Knowing I had a ten count, I let her get to eight before I got back to my feet, rubbing the sore spot that was developing after just two hits.

I hit her back, another shot into her tummy, my fist sinking into her soft stomach; Brenda squealed and fell over backwards with the impact, rubbing her stomach as I started counting. She was back up at three, and I got ready for her turn, bracing my hands behind my head again. Brenda put her hands behind her back again and I lined up my hit; I tried to remember what she’d told me back at the start of the second fall - something about my hips? I turned them as I threw the punch, trying to get more force into the hit, and it seemed to work as she was knocked off her feet, coming to rest on her right side, groaning as I started counting. This time she was up at four, which I thought was a good sign; if I could add another second per hit, I might just last until she was out for ten.

Or maybe not; she blasted me so hard it was my turn to end up on my back. My stomach was starting to get sore, and when I looked down I saw it starting to bruise. Not good; I’d have to try and finish this quick. I got up and looked to see if Brenda’s stomach was bruising - if it was, I couldn’t tell.
“How you doing, John? If you’re getting tired, just stay down after I hit you next time.”
“I’m doing great,” I lied. “See if you can take this.” I drew my fist back, took a second to line up the hit, and then stepped in close, laying an uppercut into Brenda’s stomach. I heard her gasp as I hopefully drove the air out of her, and she fell forward, landing on the mats on her chest, rolling over and groaning as I counted. She was up at six, and it was her turn again. I didn’t even bother bracing anymore; it was just putting off the inevitable, and the flexing was making my stomach muscles tired on top of my opponent’s assault. Brenda stepped in, bracing her left hand on my shoulder, then slammed her right fist into my gut. She hit my bruise and I ended up on my right side, curled up into a ball trying not to cry.

How the hell was I losing to a woman at least 15 years older than me? Well, I knew one way to find out. I managed to get up by eight; Brenda took up her position, but instead of hitting her, I just asked: “How are you beating me at this?”
“John, please. You don’t really think I’m going to tell you while we’re still fighting?” Oh, oops. “I’ll fill you all in after I’m done beating you, okay?”
“Fair enough.” I took a deep breath, drew my fist back and slammed another right into her gut. She managed to avoid falling down by leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my body; I think this was technically cheating, but as she pressed her big bare tits into me I wasn’t complaining. After a minute she released me, backing up a step and a half, and it was my turn again.

Maybe the uppercut was the way to go? This seemed to have the most power, but even with Brenda standing still I had the least control over it; a straight punch I could land right on her belly button, but the uppercut kind of went where it wanted. Brenda saw me hesitating and mistook my indecision: “John, you’re not feeling bad for me, are you? I can take it; come hit me.”
I decided to go with the uppercut after all. It seemed to be the right choice as my fist slammed up into my opponent’s tummy, she folded around my hand, ending up on all fours panting. “Damn, John, you’re stronger than you look,” she gasped.
“I was going to say that to you!”
“What?” She climbed slowly to her feet, then flexed her big, flabby arms at me. “Are you saying I don’t look strong?!”
“Oh, don’t make me laugh. It hurts.”
“Not as much as this is gonna.” She kissed her knuckles and came in with another blockbuster right. I fell down to my knees, holding my stomach, and coughed up a big glob of spit, then fell over on my face.

I could hear Brenda counting and debated just staying down, but I started slowly getting up; I still had just enough gas to get to my feet by nine, but I knew I had to put her down on my turn, because there was no way I was going to be able to get up after another hit from her. I decided to go for one last uppercut, starting as low as I could and getting as much power as possible into the punch. I hit her so hard I swear her feet left the mat as she shrieked; my opponent tried to stay standing, but slowly sank down to her knees, then over onto her face in a rather undignified pose. I started counting, hoping she’d stay down, but she was up at eight.

I took up position, but instead of hitting me she came in to peer at my stomach; then she put her hands on her hips and told me “John, I know when a man’s beat, and you’re beat. I’m gonna put you down now.” With that she braced her left hand on my back and started slamming punches in with her right; I was too stunned to move to stop her before the third one knocked me down, and I knew as soon as my back hit the mat I wasn’t getting up; it was all I could do not to barf, and it felt like I’d been run over by a bus. Brenda stood to my right, hands on her hips, as she counted; at ten, she yelled “You’re out!” She leaned down to pat my sore, bruising tummy. “You want some ice before I take my prize?”
“That’s okay,” I managed. “But could you tell me how you beat me?”
“Oh, sure.” She stood over me, straddling my midsection. “One, I’ve got more padding,” she giggled, rubbing her tummy. “Two, you noticed how I’d fake a punch until you relaxed?”
“Yeah-” she took two steps forward, her feet cradling my head. “I was flexed when you hit me, and you weren’t when I hit you.” She squatted down, her bare pussy just below my chin. “Make sense?”
“Yeah,” I nodded. “Thanks.” She smiled down at me, the last thing I saw before she slid forward and sat on my face. I wanted to get my tongue out and start eating her out, but I couldn’t even manage this as she started grinding her pussy over my nose and mouth. She put one hand on the top of my head as she worked the facesit; it was a little rough, but I still felt my dick stirring as she worked her snatch against my face. She reached back as I felt her hand close around my cock, and I got to full extension as she started jerking me off. I could think of worse ways to spend an afternoon; I got a bit lightheaded between the lack of air, Brenda’s musk, and the pleasure of her stroking me. Eventually I could tell things were coming to a climax as her hips rocked harder against my head and I felt myself getting close; Brenda ensured we came simultaneously, her hand slowing down for a second as she finished herself, then speeding back up and pushing me over the edge. Despite having cum twice already, I still had enough left in me for a few long spurts as her hand milked me. Her thighs squeezed reflectively around my head as she bucked her hips against my face in her own throes of passion.

Finished, she rolled off me, laying on her back. I rested my head on her soft thigh, and for a few minutes we both just lay there, panting and recovering; I was too tired to even go get a towel to clean the jizz off where it had landed on my stomach and thighs.
“I think that’s all for today,” Brenda finally said. “But, I had a lot of fun. How about you?”
“Tons,” I agreed.
“Good, good. Well,” she finally moved, getting to her feet and helping me up, “let’s get cleaned up. C’mon, the shower’s big enough for two people.”
“Yes, ma’am.”

Last edited by SuperDeadlyHamAttack; 28-Sep-18 at 00:46.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-18, 00:03
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Day 2

After showering we exchanged phone numbers and hugged goodbye. I headed to my hotel, took a little nap, ate dinner at TGI Friday’s, worked on the novel I’d brought at the airport and went to bed early; I was worn out. The next day I woke up sore, but a big breakfast and a long hot shower helped quite a bit. I was getting dressed when my phone buzzed. It was Brenda:

hey big man what time you headed home today

Hmmm. Well, I was planning on leaving right away and texted this back; not 10 seconds later I had a new message:

since you're already down here want to come over for some more fun

Followed by a long string of eggplant and flying sweat emojis. Did I want some more fun? Yes I did. Thirty minutes later I was back at Brenda's house in the same room as yesterday. We stripped down, but before starting she gave me a long look over, I assume to make sure I was really in good enough shape for another day of exertion. She seemed satisfied as she stepped back and asked:
"How are you feeling?"
"Sore," I admitted.
"Good. That means you're getting stronger. Now we can take it a little easier today; what time do you need to leave by?"
"Six PM." This would mean I’d get home just in time to flop into bed and be up for work tomorrow.
"Oh," she sounded relieved. "Yeah, that's plenty of time. You won't last that long anyway."
Was she teasing me? I decided she was teasing me.
"We'll see. What's up first?"

Fall 1

"Wellllllllllll, I saw you also write boxing stories. Do you know how to box?"
"Not really..."
"Great," she giggled. "Here, I got you these." She presented me with a pair of fresh red velcro boxing gloves and helped me get them on and secured. I’d never worn boxing gloves before and took a few experimental swings as Brenda got her own gloves. “So, John, in your stories, you always have the lady's gloves with that jerkoff gimmick, right?"
"Yeah..." I always wrote my mixed boxing stories so the lady’s gloves had a special hole designed to jerk the guy off; I didn’t know if this was realistic or not, but it seemed plausible enough to pass the sniff test.
"Well, they don't make those right from the factory, but I modified mine, and I think I nailed it. You'll have to let me know how it feels." She showed off a set of hot pink gloves; sure enough the hole between the main part and the thumb looked like very supple leather. In fact, it looked like it was glistening; what had she done? I went in for a closer look, but she yanked them away: “Ah-ah, now you’ll be getting a real close look soon enough. You ready to get started?”

I nodded and we touched gloves; Brenda backed off and we both took up our boxing stances. I had no idea what I was doing and tried to copy my opponent’s hand position, my gloves a little high - I figured I’d rather err on covering my head than my midsection. Brenda opened with jabs, testing my defenses. I tried to take these on my gloves and forearms, and mostly succeeded, but she quickly adapted and started hooking her punches around my guard, then started mixing in shots below my arms, hitting my stomach. I backed away from her, grunting as she kept laying punches in; my sides started aching, and I was happy that I was at least able to cover my bruise from yesterday’s belly punching contest. Brenda stopped when she’d worked me almost all the way to one wall: “John, what are you doing? Hit me back!”
“Umm… I’m waiting for you to tire yourself out?”
“What? I’m gonna knock you out way before that happens. Come on, you can’t just cover up. Hit me.” She dropped her guard. “Here, I’ll give you a free hit. I want you to give me your best shot.”
“Okay.”
My best shot… Brenda was arching her back, thrusting her tummy at me, clearly expecting me to hit her in the gut, already softened up by our belly punching contest the previous day, but I had another idea; I came in aiming at her head, launching the biggest uppercut I could, my glove coming up and slamming into her chin. Brenda screamed and fell over backwards, hitting the mats with a heavy thud. I started counting; she was clearly dazed, but up on her feet by three, shaking her head. I came at her hoping the damage I’d inflicted on her would leave her technique sloppy, but her years of experience took over as my opening flurry of jabs were all blocked or dodged away from, and she nailed me with a counterpunch, a hard right into my midsection. She hit my sore spot and I gasped, my hands frozen; she followed up flashing a left jab into my face, then scored with her own short right uppercut. I reeled backwards, and she came on with a overhand left, knocking me down with authority; I found myself flat on my back, my head ringing. Before I knew what was happening Brenda was standing over me.

“One!” she yelled, leaning down and fitting the hole in her glove over my cock. “Two!” she slowly slid it down my shaft. I don’t know exactly what she did - I’m guessing she worked a ton of lube into the soft leather - but this felt amazing, a silky smooth tight pressure that left me gasping. “Three!” She started working the glove up and down my shaft; she’d more stunned than hurt me, but the feeling of her glove was amazing, and I was finding it hard to move. “Four!” If I was going to get up, it was now or never; Brenda graciously backed off as she saw me starting to move, and I was up by five.
“Wow, John, I didn’t know if you were gonna be able to get up there. You liked it? Felt good?
"Little bit good," I muttered. With a smile she came in throwing a big left hook at my head. I barely managed to weave away from the punch, leaving her unbalanced, but when I lunged in at her tummy she dropped her hands in time to take my hit on her gloves. I saw her starting a counterpunch, and I knew I didn’t have time to stop it - instead I got her in a clinch, wrapping my arms around her body and squeezing. Her boobs mushroomed against my chest as she clinched me back with her left arm; I realized she was aiming to get her right arm between my legs, I’m sure to get her glove around my cock. I knew that would be trouble and tried to back away from her, but of course with us still clinched I ended up just pulling her with me. I tripped on my own feet and fell over, bringing Brenda down with me; she landed gracelessly on top of me with a grunt. She rolled off and hopped to her feet, just a little out of breath. I was slower to get up, but she didn’t count, just waited until I stood and asked: “You doing okay? Want to keep going?”
“Yeah,” I panted.
“You sure? You don’t look so good.” I raised my gloves, and so did she. “Well, all right, John. I think I’m gonna knock you out now.” I waved her on and she came at me. I figured she’d be looking for a knockout punch, and sure enough she lead with a massive overhand left aimed square at my face. I managed to get my hands up on time to take the hit on my gloves, but this was a feint, and with my hand out of position she unleashed her real attack, digging her right fist into my stomach. She of course managed to hit my sore spot from yesterday, leaving me gasping; I had to lean against her to stay standing.

“Gotcha,” she winked, pushing me back with her left glove, creating enough space to land her knockout blow, a crushing right hook that slammed into my jaw; it had so much force I turned with the hit, falling down to the mats on my chest. I felt Brenda rolling me over; she kneeled down next to me on my left side, rolling me over onto my back; my head was swimming and I was still hard despite the punishment I’d taken. “One,” she fit her right glove over my cock. “Two,” she slid it down slowly, drawing a long, low moan out of me. “Three,” she started moving it back up, until the hole was just under my tip. “Four,” she increased the speed, getting in two long strokes with the glove before announcing “Five.” It was taking all of my energy to keep my stomach clenched, holding off a climax; I didn’t have any to spare to actually get up, and just focused on not cumming. I knew this meant I’d be losing the fall, but it was the best I could do, and I felt a weird sense of accomplishment when Brenda got to “Ten!” without making me spurt - she may have beaten me physically, but that was nothing new at this point, and maintaining control and not cumming seemed like a small victory. But to my surprise she didn’t stop either counting or stroking me off, yelling “Eleven,” as she used her glove to keep working my shaft.
“Aren’t you supposed to stop at ten?” I croaked.
“Shush. Twelve!”
As much as I was enjoying this, I decided I really should try to conserve my strength and avoid cumming; it took all of my willpower to push her arm away and start getting to my feet. Brenda raised her eyebrows at me, but didn’t try to stop me.
“How’d I do?” I panted, puffing my chest out.
“For your first time? Okay. You’re proud I couldn’t make you nut, is that it?” I nodded. She walked over and threw one arm around my shoulders. “Well, that’s good, but you still lost. So, I think it’s time for my reward, isn’t it?” She walked over to the cooler, shucking her gloves on the way, then sat down on the lid and waved me over.

“So, John. Do you like a woman’s feet? Do they get you excited?”
“Not particularly…”
“Oh, yeah? Are you a breast man? Ass? Legs?”
“Breasts,” I admitted. “Uh, what about you? Looking for in a guy, I mean.”
“I like a man with kind eyes.” That caught me off guard and I didn’t know what to say. “Well now, it’s too bad you don’t like feet, because it’s time for you to worship mine. But I think you’ll have a little fun anyway. I think it’s easiest if you lay down in front of me here.” I did so, and she presented me with her right foot. “Go ahead, kiss it.”
“Uh, this isn’t going to mess up the nail polish, is it?”
“Nah, it’s waterproof.”
I kissed her big toe, then moved around, planting kisses on her other toes and the top of her foot. After a little bit she shoved her left big toe in my mouth, and I obligingly sucked on it, then switched to the right. When I popped her wet toe out of mouth, she purred “Get in between ‘em too.” I darted my tongue between her toes, I guess doing it right as she sighed happily. After I’d licked the crevice between her toes on both feet, she shoved her right foot in my mouth, wiggling her toes over my tongue; she pulled her foot back and gave me the left one. After pulling this one out she told me “We’re almost done. Roll over, okay?” I did, staring up at the ceiling; Brenda gently placed the bottom of her feet on my cheeks and started rubbing my face with them. This actually felt kind of nice, almost like a face massage with her soles.
“All right, all done!” Brenda chirped. “You feeling okay? Need to take a break?”
“I’m good. Are we doing another boxing match?”
“No, I’m gonna be careful with those; I don’t want you getting knocked loopy too soon. I’ve got something a little more unusual planned next if you’d like to continue?”
Well, how could I say no to that?

Fall 2

I shucked my gloves - I’d almost forgotten I was wearing them - as we headed back to the center of the floor.
“All right, now we’re going to work on your sex skills. And now before you get offended, it’s nothing personally to do with you. It’s just men in general have to learn how to come at a woman.”
“Okay… so what do you have in mind?”
“Well, it’s simple. We’re gonna lay down side by side and try to make the other cum. You can only use your hands, and you can’t get up or move around.”
“What?! This isn’t fair!”
“Why’s that?” she gave me an innocent look.
“I mean, you have to admit a woman has the advantage here? I don’t have any chance of winning this!”
"Like you do normally?"
"Hey - " my building anger was deflated as I realized she was teasing me again.
“John, you’re really cute when you blush, you know that? Look, I tell you what, I'll give you a head start. You can work my tits over for a bit."
Well, I couldn’t resist that. She laid down and I straddled her her tummy. I pressed her boobs together, leaning down and sucking on her nipples; I used my hand on whichever breast my mouth wasn’t on, gently kneading her right breast as I tongued her left nipple and vice versa. Brenda sighed and moaned under me as I worshipped her big brown breasts. We were both enjoying this quite a bit, but after a few minutes I realized this might not be as big an advantage as I'd hoped; I could tell she was pretty worked up, but I'd gotten rock hard myself. Brenda told me if I was done warming her up to lay down next to her. I did so, Brenda on my left side, me on her right.

“You ready?”
“Yeah.”
“Three, two, one - go!”
I went at her with both hands, my left teasing her clit and my right working her pussy. She counterattacked with just her right hand, grabbing my cock and applying one of the quickest, roughest handjobs I ever remember getting. I started moaning and squirming immediately; Brenda was emitting long, deep sighs of pleasure as well, but her hand was wrecking me at record speed. In desperation I slipped two fingers of my right hand in, fingering her quickly as I kept rubbing her clit with my left. This made her sighing turn into a low moan, guttering with each pump of my fingers.

But it wasn’t enough; I kicked my feet as she pushed me over the edge. I started cumming, spurting straight up, still trying to make my opponent reach her own climax for a second, but soon any thought of this was driven from my mind, my hands falling to rest on her thighs as I peaked, my hips bucking up as Brenda milked me.
I finished, totally out of energy. I slowly opened my eyes, squeezed shut during my orgasm, to look over at Brenda; she was grinning at me, not her typical friendly gap-toothed smile, but a sleazy little smirk.
“Well, well. You’re gonna have to finish what you started. No," she smacked my hand away as I reached for her snatch, "use your mouth."
"Yes, ma'am." She laid back, opening her legs wide, and I laid down on the mat in front of her, eagerly diving in, bracing my hands on her hips and eating her out with gusto. After the work I’d done with my hands it didn’t take too long for her to cum; I finished her with long, deep licks, Brenda reaching her hand down and squeezing mine as she climaxed with a loud, long scream.

I left Brenda laying on the mat to get a towel, wiping her juices off my face. She came up behind me, opening the ice chest and taking a long swig of water out of one of the bottles; I felt her staring at my crotch - I was hard again already after pleasuring her. “So, you feeling up to another fall? Need a break?”
“Yeah. Uh, where’s the bathroom?”
“Down the hall there, second door on the left.”
I had finished taking a leak and was washing my hands when Brenda breezed in, grabbing my cock and casually giving it some lazy strokes. “How’s this thing doing? I’ve got some cream if it’s getting sore.”
“No, thanks, it’s fine.”
“Trouble staying hard?”
“Uh, not yet.”
“Well, you let me know.” She released me and gave me a hard swat on my ass before leaving.

Fall 3

“What’s next?”
“Well, so far today we did boxing, we did sexual techniques, how about some wrestling?”
“Sure, another match?”
“No, I want to work on your submission skills specifically. I’m gonna put you in my best hold and see how long you can last; you put me in yours until I tap. Whoever has the longer time wins."
"Whoa, wait a minute. You're not gonna scissor me, are you?"
"Well, yeah..."
"No, no. That's not fair. I'm not gonna last a minute in there!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - you know what, I'm in a good mood. Okay; no scissors. Now, do you want to go first or second?"
"Ummm... second."
“Okay.” She got her phone to use as a timer, then went to the middle of the room. “Come over here. Do you know what a stump puller is?”
“A what? No, I don’t think so…”
“Sit down.” I did; she stood behind me, then scooted forward, forcing my head down with her crotch, almost sitting on my neck. She reached down and took a solid grip on both of my ankles, pulling them back until my legs were straight up. This hurt like hell, pain shooting through my legs and hips. “You should have picked to go first,” Brenda started lecturing me over my groans of discomfort. “See, since I’m first, I can wear your strength down before it’s your turn. Now, if-”
I tuned her out, trying to concentrate on enduring; I didn’t know if I was going to be able to make it a minute before tapping. She’d set her phone down on the mat where I could see it, and I was only at 45 seconds, feeling like she was going to pull my legs out of their sockets any second. I told myself I could tap if I could make it to a minute, and it was a very long, very painful 15 seconds before I started tapping her thigh.

She released me and my legs flopped down to the mat, sending one last spike of pain through my body. “You okay?”
“Yeah,” I managed. “Yeah. Uh, I just need a minute.”
“Sure. You want some water?” I nodded and she went to get me some from the cooler as I tried to massage some of the pain out of my legs. She came back over, handing me the bottle of water, half of which I downed in one long gulp. “All right? You need any more time? There’s no rush.”
“No, I’m ready.” She helped me to my feet. “A stump puller, huh?”
“Yeah, it’s not really used too much nowadays; not the easiest to set up. If you got someone where you can put that hold on him, it’s usually safer to just get a choke on him, or even just hit him in the side of the head until he goes down. Fun move, though, huh?”
“I don’t know if I’d call it fun...”
“It’s more fun when you’re doing it than in it,” she giggled. “Now, are you ready for your turn? I’m eager to see what you’ve got in store for me.”
“All right, are you ready?”
“Yeah, where do you want me?”
“Lay down.” She did. “Spread your legs.” I got between her open thighs and started the timer on her phone, then applied the most simple, devastating submission move I could think of, locking on a pussy claw with my right hand. Brenda was screaming in no time, her hands pounding the floor as she wailed. I was ready to hold her legs open if she tried to close her thighs, but to her credit she kept them open even as she howled in agony. I bore down with as much pressure as I could, and in barely over thirty seconds she submitted, screaming “Stop! Stop!” and tapping my arm. I immediately laid off and she curled up, hands over her pussy; I could see her biting her lip, fighting back tears.

“Are you okay?!” I yelled (pretty stupidly, looking back; of course she wasn’t okay).
"Yeah," she gasped. "Uh, can you get me some ice?"
“Sure - “ I scooped some into a towel and handed it over; she held it against her crotch, grimacing.
“Uh, I’m sor-”
She waved off my apology: "Now, I know you’re not going to try to apologize! I told you already what’s gonna happen if you start saying sorry, and you didn’t hurt me so bad I can’t knock your ass out! Look - you got me, fair and square.” Her tone softened. “Hey, that's the first fall you won, isn't it?" Oh, shit; it was! "So, I'll do anything you want." She looked at me expectantly.
“Right now? Are you all right?”
“I think so.” She got up, gingerly; “Yeah, I’m good. I’m pretty tough, you know.”
“Wow, no kidding.”
“So, what do you want? You earned that reward.”
Well, there were two things I wanted to do; one was straight up fuck her, but I decided this probably wasn't the best time as I’d just squeezed her pussy until she screamed. The other was: "Can I titfuck you?"
"Okay,” she smiled softly. “Good choice." She laid down on her back, waving me over. She had me straddle her, then pulled me down, fitting my cock between her big, floppy tits; they were so large they were almost sliding into her armpits, and she held them together with her hands. “Go ahead,” she purred. I started thrusting back and forth; Brenda held her boobs together tight enough so that there was very pleasurable soft friction between them, but not too tight it was uncomfortably tight. “You like this, John? Huh?”
“Yeah,” I gasped. Damn, this felt good.
“You like fucking my big tits? Is that it?”
“Yeah,” I grunted. Part of me wanted to slow down and really savor this, but another part was screaming for me to speed up, get more sensation; Brenda was egging me on, and that tipped the scales over to going for it. I heard myself grunting with pleasure as I pistoned my cock between her soft tits; our eyes met and she must’ve known I was almost there:
"You gonna cum? Huh? Are you gonna shoot that load for me? Yeah - that’s it - “ I went over the edge, spurting into the canyon between her boobs, finishing a few ragged thrusts as was overwhelmed my pleasure. I almost fell off her after I was done, coming to rest on my back and taking a breather as Brenda went to towel off her tits. She came over to where I was laying, using the towel to clean my cock, which was half-covered in sticky cum.
“Whew. How’d that feel?” I managed a thumbs up and she smiled, reaching down to tussle my hair. “Well, you earned that. Congratulations. You know, I haven't had a good workout like this in quite a while. Are you done, or you want to go one more fall?"
"I think I can do one more."
"Great. Ummm... actually, that's all I had planned in advance, so… you want to just wrestle?"
"Can't go wrong with the classics," I grinned.

Fall 4

We took a little break before starting the last fall of the day; when we faced off I think we both knew we were pretty tired and beaten up, although despite all the punishment I’d taken, my cock was already getting hard again, bobbing in front of me. Judging from Brenda’s hard nipples, she was excited as well. I really wanted to win this and end the weekend on a high note, but I was realistic about my chances, and I’d be happy if I could put up a good fight and leave for home with my head held high.

Brenda offered me a lockup and I accepted; we pushed against each other, both trying to force the other one down or back and get an advantage. I think if we were both fresh, my height would’ve give me an advantage here, but Brenda’s greater resilience gave her the upper hand; my arms were already sore with fatigue when we locked hands, and they were soon burning and shaking as my opponent and I struggled against each other.
“John,” she grunted, “here’s a tip for you. If you’re losing this, you can do a kick. The stomach or crotch is the natural target.” I didn’t bother responding, pouring all of my energy into my losing struggle to stop her from slowly working me down. I guess she was waiting to see if I’d do it, as she mumbled “Oh, a gentleman” just before applying a burst of strength, shoving against me so hard I ended up on my back; she sat down on my stomach, pinning my wrists to the ground (pointlessly; I couldn’t even lift my arms, let alone make any kind of realistic attempt to unseat her). “Ah, John, we gotta work on your killer instincts. I guess that’s one for the next weekend, huh? Why don’t you see if you can stop me from doing this?” She started sliding up my body; I couldn’t stop her from sitting on my face, my nostrils filling with her scent.

My arms were still too sore to move, but my legs were OK; I reached up with them, trying to get my feet under her armpits. This took a few tries, but Brenda seemed more intent on riding my face than anything else, and on the fourth or fifth try I got my feet where I wanted them and used them to fling Brenda off me with a surprised scream. As we both got up, it was clear we were both tired and getting worn out, but Brenda seemed to have a little more in the tank. She offered me another lockup, but I wasn’t sure I could even raise my arms, and shook my head.
“No? John, are you all right?” I shook my arms out and managed to get them up in front of me. “Just sore.”
“Okay…” she closed in on me. “Try and stop this.” She lunged at me, getting her shoulder into my stomach and wrapping her arms around my midsection. I managed to brace my legs, grunting with the impact of her tackle, taking a few steps back but staying standing. Brenda kept her left arm around my body, but the right one dropped between my legs, and she started jerking me off, giving me short, quick strokes. “Can you stop this?” she purred. “John, you’re finished, aren’t you?”
“No,” I groaned, although I wasn’t sure how true this was. I locked my hands together and brought them down on Brenda’s back, a double ax-handle blow that I thought would slam her down onto the mat, but my hit was so weak that my hands hit her and then slid off.
“John!” she yelled, her hand still sliding up and down my shaft, “Are you tickling me up there?!” I had to stop her stroking my cock, or I’d be finished soon, and I closed my legs. Brenda tried to pull her hand back, but now it was trapped between my thighs. I felt her free left hand sliding down my body, and I didn’t know what she was planning on doing with it, but I was sure she was up to no good. I grabbed her wrist, and for a second I thought I’d have both her hands trapped with one of mine free, but of course I still couldn’t apply any power, and she easily pulled her hand back, breaking my hold on her wrist. “My turn to tickle!” she announced, and before I could make another grab at her wrist she started tickling my tummy. I burst out laughing and couldn’t keep her hand trapped between my legs; she used her now free right hand to double down on tickling me, and I bent over, shrieking with helpless laughter, blindly trying and failing to push her away from me. She got one of her feet behind my right knee and eased my leg out from under me; I managed to stay standing for one precarious second before she gave me a shove and I fell over on my back. I landed with a whoof and she sat down on my stomach. I reached up to try and push her off, but she locked her hands with mine, easily slamming them down to the mat.

“John, are you sure you’re okay? I think you’re done. You want to give up?”
“No.”
“Okay,” she rolled her eyes. “You know, I had a lot of fun this weekend, but I think you’re finished. So, mister stubborn, if you won’t give up, I’m just gonna have to make you tap.”
“We’ll see about that,” I managed, although it came out as more of a rasping moan than the heroic cry of defiance I’d pictured.
“Yeah, we will. You know what a royal butterfly hold is?”
“A what?”
Instead of replying she pulled me to my feet, linking her arms under my armpits and lifting me off the mat; for a second this didn’t hurt, but as all my body weight hung off two small spots under my arms, it became very uncomfortable very quickly. Still, I thought I could hold out in this hold, and that illusion lasted until she started shaking me up and down in a ragged jerking motion; pain shot through me like lightning, my arms going numb except for the excruciating agony radiating from where Brenda was working the hold. Left with no escape, I was tapping in less than a dozen seconds.

She let go and I fell down, ending up on my left side. Brenda gently pushed me onto my back. “Now, how did you like that hold?” She started massaging my right arm with both hands. “Well, I got one more for you. This one I think you’re real familiar with,” she purred, releasing my arm, straddling my head and applying a facesit. As with the way she’d used this move to cap off yesterday, she reached back to start stroking my cock as she pressed her pussy against my nose and mouth. I lay under her, spread-eagled on the floor, aware that I was in the hands (literally, I guess) of an expert as she worked the facesit while jerking me off. I could think of worse ways to end the day; although she wasn’t intentionally cutting off my air, between her soft, thick thighs and powerful scent, I got a little lightheaded underneath her. She took me up to the edge, then kept me there for a bit as she approached her own climax, then finished us both, pressing her hips down as mine bucked up against her hand. I’d cum so much I had only a few weak spurts for Brenda, and I felt her other hand kneading my balls through my climax.

With both of us finished, she rolled off me. One of her hands found mine, and we lay there for a minute, panting. Finally Brenda got up, helping me to my feet. She helped me to the bathroom (and she was right, the shower was definitely big enough for two).
After we got cleaned up and dressed, we had some lunch, and then I had to get going. Before I could leave Brenda gave me a hug I wasn’t sure was ever going to end. She told me to drive safe and gave me a kiss on the cheek before letting me go to start the long drive back home.
Old 12-Oct-18, 01:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Weekend 2, Day 1

I was a little worried how my depiction of my weekend with Brenda went; it seemed to be received pretty well (no comments, but lots of thanks, and a very nice email from a frequent collaborator). After a day or so I got a new message from Brenda herself:

really enjoyed reading ur writeup. 2 things tho. #1, did you seriously call me tubby? I’m gonna give you an extra whooping for that one. and #2, it’s not a guest bedroom, it’s the sunroom.

I sent back the most gracious apology I could muster for point #1 and ignored point #2; she proposed an invite for a date about three months in the future which I eagerly accepted. I booked a room at the same hotel, packed a new novel, and at 10 AM on a overcast Saturday I was back at Brenda’s place getting crushed in a welcoming hug.

Fall 1

“So, John,” Brenda started as we stripped down. “The last fall last weekend. You remember how it started?”
“How do you mean?”
“You lost a test of strength to me.”
“Oh, yeah.” Not my proudest moment.
“You know why?”
“Uh… you’re strong?”
“Well, thank you,” she put her hand on my arm. “Yes, I am strong, but you should be stronger than me. You want me to tell you why you lost?” I nodded. “Two reasons. One, I wore you down all weekend. Two, when you were losing, I told you what to do to win. You remember that?” I nodded again; she’d told me to kick her in the stomach or crotch, which I hadn’t done. “And you didn’t listen, now, did you?”
“No…”
“And you lost the fall, didn’t you?”
“I see where you’re going with this. You want me to kick you next time I’m losing?”
“Yes, of course. Right now, what I want is for you to win a test of strength. If you don’t have to use that kick, that’s great, but if you start losing and you have to kick, I want you to do it. Okay?”
“Ahh… all right. Uh, are you going to kick me if I start losing?”
“No; only because I haven’t shown you the defense for that yet. Gotta walk before you can run. So, here’s the rules: Test of strength, whoever gets pushed down to the floor first loses. Flat on your back means you lost. Okay?”
“Yeah,” I nodded. Without any more preamble we locked hands and both started pouring as much force as we could against each other. Fresh and rested with this as the first fall of the first day, I did much better; I didn’t have a massive height advantage over my opponent, but I had enough of one to give me an edge here. Even so, I made a rookie mistake and almost lost right away, trying to push Brenda straight down right from the jump instead of trying to slowly work her over; she was too strong for a direct attack and with a roar she applied a burst of muscle, coming close to pushing me over on my back. I had to brace my legs and she managed to shove me back a good foot and a half before I regained my footing and was able to start pushing back against her. After that bit of excitement I determined to just use my height advantage to wear her down. Even then Brenda didn’t make this easy; every time I tried to push her downwards, she’d somehow manage to convert my force into vertical movement, and I found myself shoving her around the mats, but not able to force her down. I just hoped she was getting tired; I know I was.

Well, if I was pushing her around, maybe I could work her against a wall or into a corner? This seemed like a better idea than just shoving her around in a circle or a square; even if she realized what I was doing, if she held her ground, maybe I could use that to get her where I wanted her. It seemed worth a try, and I angled her towards one of the corners, shoving her straight back. I got her halfway there before she noticed what I was up to, and she unleashed a burst of strength, grunting as she pushed her hands back against mine. I figured she couldn’t keep this up long - I could see her arms quivering - and rode it out the best I could, copying my opponent’s tactics and letting her just push me backwards. She managed to get us back to the middle of the floor, but she’d temporarily drained her stamina to do it, and I saw my chance. I started working her down, and she made one last burst of effort, screaming in exertion as she tried to hold me off. It didn’t work; she was gassed, her arms weak, and I got her down to her knees. She tried to dart forward and get my dick into her mouth; acting on pure instinct I pushed as hard as I could, taking us both down to the mat, her on the bottom. She lost the fall as she smacked into the floor, and I ended up sitting on top of her.
“Wow,” she gasped. “You won. Congratulations.”
“Thanks.” I rolled off her, panting; we were both exhausted. “Hey, Brenda, I have to ask you. Are you sure you didn’t come up with this contest just so I’d have something to beat you at?”
“Oh, stop,” she grinned, laying back and spreading her legs wide. “Now, what are you gonna do with me?”

Well, this didn’t take a genius to figure out. I got on top of her, and she reached down between our legs, giving my cock a few quick strokes to make sure I was hard enough; satisfied, she nodded and I pushed forward, her hand guiding me into her pussy. I slid all the way in with a sigh of pleasure. “Now, John,” she whispered before I started moving my hips, “You won, this is your prize, so you do whatever you want, okay?” My response was to slowly start fucking her. She wrapped her arms around me as I took long, slow strokes, trying to savor this as much as possible; I pulled back until I was almost out before sliding back in, each thrust feeling wonderful. Despite myself I started speeding up, seeking more sensation as Brenda clung to me, panting in my ear. I shortened up my strokes, completely losing my self-control as I pounded her, hearing myself grunt and moan as she pulled my upper body tight against hers. “Fuck,” I gasped. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum -”
“Yeah, let me feel it,” she told me. “Come on, are you gonna cum for me? Can you shoot a nice big load in me? Can you do that for me, John?” I did, feeling myself going over the edge, my thrusts becoming quicker and more frantic as I started cumming inside her pussy, then slower and shallower as I finished, until I pulled out completely with a moan. Brenda patted the mat next to her and I lay there, both of us breathing heavily.

“Wow,” she eventually said. “I take it you enjoyed that?”
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Good.” She patted my arm. “I’m gonna get a towel before the next fall.” She left me there and a thought occurred to me by the time she came back all cleaned up:
“Hey, Brenda.”
“Yeah?” She helped me to my feet.
“Did you want me to do that just for me to get tired out for the rest of the day?”
“What?” I think she got really angry for the first time; her face twisted into a frowning scowl. Oops. “John,” she seethed, “you got a real devious mind, you know that?”
“Uh oh, are you mad?”
“Am I mad? Yeah, I am. And I’m gonna take it out on you. That’s how you deal with aggravation in a healthy manner!” she yelled. “Now you wait here, I gotta get something for the next fight.”

Added after 8 minutes:

Fall 2

Brenda returned wearing a six-inch, smooth black plastic strapon. It sat high enough on her hips so that her pussy was still accessible; the dildo almost looked like a giant clit, at least from where I was still laying on the floor.
“John, look! Look what I got!” Her anger seemed to have evaporated. “I read your futanari book, and I got to thinking -”
“You’ve read all my books?”
“Yeah, I’ve got them on my phone. You can get the Kindle app-”
“Yes, yeah. I mean… uh, what are you going to do with that…?”
“Oh, well,” she started stroking it and winked at me, “you’re just gonna have to find out, aren’t you? This thing’s amazing; it’s got a clit stimulator, so I can actually come from fucking someone. And look, I can even do this!” Her free hand pressed a button I hadn’t noticed, and her fake cock started spurting surprisingly convincing white stuff all over the mat.
“That’s great,” I said, not really sure how to react to this. “So, um… you’re gonna wear that during the next match?”
“Yup,” she chirped, still jerking it off. “Straight up wrestling match, but if I decide you’ve done enough work on it, I’ll hit my little button and fall over like a guy after cumming. Have you ever seen the faces guys make when they shoot? You should jerk off in front of a mirror some time, it’s hilarious.” She left off her strapon long enough to pull me up to my feet; her fake cock rubbed against my dick as we stood face to face. “Ready?”

I nodded, she waved me on, and we closed. I darted right for her crotch, getting both hands on her dildo and started stroking it; she seemed fascinated with it, and I hoped to catch her off guard. This worked as she stood there, moaning “Ohhhhhhhhh!” I was planning on just doing this for a few seconds, then picking her up and giving her a bodyslam, but she grabbed my dick in return and we stood face to face jerking each other off; I was still using my two-handed shaft grip, while Brenda went for a classic one-handed hold, her other hand gently kneading my balls.
“Hey,” I groaned after a little bit of this. “Are you sure it isn’t time for that to go off? Wouldn’t you have cum by now?”
“John, please,” she panted. “Are you saying you’re better at jerking someone off than me? Seriously?” I didn’t have the energy to plead my case; despite having cum once already, her hands were doing a very effective job on me; I had to get away unless I was going to shoot my load, and if I did that I knew I’d be in big trouble. Of course I suppose Brenda knew this as well, as when I moved my hands up to her shoulders to try and shove her away, she taunted me: “What do you think you’re doing? Take it like a man!” I got my hands braced against her, but just before I actually pushed she squeezed my most vulnerable spots with both hands; I let out a rather pathetic moan - this hurt too much to scream, if that makes any sense - and gripped her wrists, trying to pull her hands off my goods. She squeezed even harder, robbing me of my strength; I ended up leaning against her, arms around her body, as she resumed jerking me off. Luckily for me the pain from her hands crushing my dick and balls had backed me way off my climax, and I had a second to think. The solution I came up with was pretty effective, if not terribly nice - I lifted my knee between her legs. She gasped as I hit her in the pussy, her grip relaxing enough for me to back away. We both took a second to recover, covering our crotches.

We closed and by now I’d fought Brenda enough to pick up her little tics; she made to lunge at my crotch, but I noticed that her legs were farther back than usual and I kept my hands high; sure enough she changed her target, trying to grab me around the shoulders. Seeing this coming I laid my best right into her tummy, hearing her grunt as my fist smacked into her stomach. I came at her and she tried to push me away, but I brushed past her defenses, picking her up and slamming her down to the mat on her back, hearing a nice big gasp from my opponent as I knocked the wind out of her. For good measure I threw my body down against hers in a sloppy splash - actually, is this even a splash? All the times I’ve seen these you’re 90 degrees with someone - well, whatever it was, it left her open for my next move. I slid down her body under my shoulders were even with her knees and started sucking on her strapon. I was expecting an unpleasant rubbery taste, but it was oddly sweet - maybe some kind of flavored lube or something. I’d never done this before, and I think I ended up kind of slobbering on it a bit, but Brenda seemed to enjoy it as she lay underneath me moaning, gently thrusting her hips up as I blew her dildo. She let me do this for a minute or two, then I saw her hands moving to escape; I grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the mat, and kept sucking her strapon. Looking back now this may have been a mistake as she might’ve just been reaching for the ejaculation button - I was betting on her living up to her earlier promise of pressing it and then laying there, and I may have just cost myself my goal. I made another mistake as I got greedy, releasing her left wrist so I could use my right hand to slip two fingers into her pussy; in response Brenda simply closed her soft thighs around my head.

I barely had a half second to brace before she started squeezing, feeling like she was going to crush my skull almost immediately. I knew I didn’t have long to get out of this and immediately jammed both hands between her legs and pushed as hard as I could. For a hopeful moment I managed to actually move her thighs away a bit, enough to take a few deep breaths if not pull my head free. But I couldn’t sustain it; the effort was already exhausting, my arms shaking with effort and fatigue, and before I could completely break the hold Brenda slammed her legs shut again, this time with my hands trapped for good measure.

She rolled over, turning me with her so I ended up laying on my back, her on her right side. I was already beyond resistance, laying there as her legs crushed my head with so much force it almost felt like she was squeezing out any thought I tried to form. My opponent started playing with my cock, grabbing it and giving it a few little squeezes, then some light slaps. I managed to focus enough to realize it was time to tap out before I completely passed out, but of course now my hands were trapped between my opponent’s legs; I tried tapping the mat with one of my feet and Brenda released me, leaving me laying on the mat panting and waiting for the overhead light to stop spinning. She came over to give me a bottle of water I drained half of in one gulp.

“John, you all right? How many fingers am I holding up?”
“Four. You see why I’m afraid of your scissors?”
“I guess so.” She downed the other half of the water bottle. “Now what am I gonna do with you? Ahhh, I think you better finish what you started.” She helped me up to my knees, standing in front of me; before I could get the strapon in my mouth she braced her hands on my shoulders and pushed her hips forward, shoving it between my lips. She fucked my face, grunting as she thrust her fake cock in and out of my mouth as I held onto her thighs. When she decided she was getting close, she screamed “John, I’m gonna shoot!” I couldn’t even nod as she pressed the button, unleashing spurt after spurt of shockingly sweet, uh, something into my mouth. “Yeah, take it all,” she panted as I worked on swallowing it. She took a step back, her dildo popping out of my mouth; a mixture of whatever she’d shot and drool trickled out of my mouth. Brenda went and got a towel she tossed to me to wipe my face with.
“What was in there, whipped cream?”
“No, just water and some white liquid icing.”
“Wow. Well, did you really have an orgasm from that?”
“Aaahh, John, a woman’s got to keep some of her mystery, you know?” she winked. “What’s it like getting your mouth fucked like that?”
“Weird,” I admitted. “Uh, actually, I was kind of relieved…”
“Huh?”
“Well, I thought you might…. Uh……”
“John, what did you think I was going to do?”
“Welllll, after I said that thing I shouldn’t have, you know… my ass…
“Aw, now when I pop that black cherry, it’s gonna be really special. You want to do another fall?”
“Sure, what’s on the menu?”

Fall 3

“This one’s simple. We start in the middle of the room; I’m gonna get you in a submission, and you have to get out before I make you tap. Either you can break the hold, or if you get close enough to any of the walls to touch ‘em, I’ll give you a rope break and you’ll win. Otherwise, you tap and lose.”
“One condition.”
“Yeah?”
“No scissors.”
“Come on, it’s my best move! You need to learn how to get out of them!”
“You just won the last fall with them, are you going to repeat a spot that soon?”
“Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh, you’re right; I’ll use something else. Now come over here - okay, lay down. Roll over.” I rolled onto my chest and she straddled my midsection, facing my feet. She grabbed my ankles and I braced myself as she pulled my lower body up into a backwards C shape, tucking my feet under her armpits. “You know what this is?” she called back over her shoulder.
“A Boston crab,” I gasped as she started applying pressure, wrenching pain shooting through my back and legs.

“That’s right!” she yelled. I tried to start crawling towards the nearest wall, but with both legs up in the air, I could only use my arms, and I could barely move the two of us. “Nuh uh, John! Can’t get out like that! You know what, though? I might lean back and grab your hair, add a little extra torque - or I might do this - “ she released my left leg, using both hands on my right, pulling it back so far the bottom of my foot was almost touching the top of my head as I screamed in pain. “See, single-leg, you can really apply a lot more pressure!” I made another attempt to try and propel myself across the mat, thinking I could use my now-free left leg, but all I succeeded in doing was kicking at the mat uselessly. This was bad; it felt like my back or leg was going to break from the force Brenda, grunting with effort, was exerting. “Can’t make it out, John? How about if I do this?” I felt her relax the pressure a bit, sighing in relief; she had switched to a single-handed grip on my right leg, and just as I wondered where her other hand had gone I felt it wrapping around my cock. I’d gone soft from the horrible pain of her submission hold, but she knew how to get me hard in no time with her just index finger and thumb grip. I groaned into the mat as she worked my cock. “You know why this is so effective, John? See, you have to be careful mixing pleasure and pain. If I want to make you shoot to end the match, I don’t want to be going out kicking you in the balls and squeezing your cock too much. Right?”
“Okay,” I gasped as she got me to full extension.
“But see, what I’m doing now, I’m not hurting your dick, but I’m mixing pleasure and pain in your mind. And you can’t move, can you?”
“Not really,” I admitted.
“It’s not as fun if you just give up. Here, I’ll give you a hint. There’s two ways out of this hold, you can crawl,” which she knew very well I’d already tried and failed, “or you can power out by pushing up. Think you can escape?”
“No…”
“Well,” Her hand started moving faster as she applied a shockingly fast, rough handjob, “Give it a try anyway.”

I did, starting with one last attempt to move myself across the mat, combining crawling with my arms with trying to use my free leg; I managed to get my toes and forefoot braced against the mat, but I just couldn’t get enough power into this to make much progress, grunting with wasted effort as I managed to propel us both maybe two inches. Brenda’s hand was wrecking my resistance, and I knew I didn’t have much time before she forced me to a climax. I went to the second technique she suggested, bracing my hands against the mat and pushing up. It was useless; the pain from my back had sapped much of my strength, and Brenda attacking my dick with her hand wasn’t helping either. I think Brenda felt me surrender as I lay flat on my chest: “John, you finished?”
“You got me,” I admitted.
“Aww. You want me to stop?”
“Uh -” I was so close - “No. Uhhh, fuck - I’m gonna -”
“You’re gonna what, John?” She eased up the pressure on my back, her hand flying up and down my shaft. “You’re gonna shoot for me, is that it? You’re - “ she pushed me over the edge; I helplessly pounded the mat as I came with a gasping moan. “That’s it!” Brenda yelled. “Shoot it all out! Oh, shit!” I finished, her handjob becoming uncomfortable for a second before she released me, leaving me to lay there for a second before coming over with a towel for me to get cleaned up. “Aaahh, John, we gotta work on your escapes some more. Now, what am I going to do with you? I know. Stay here.” She left, coming back with the same bottle of pink nail polish from our first meetup. “You remember this?” she giggled. “Remember what I said I was gonna do?”
“What? I thought you were just teasing!”
“Oh, John. You’ve still got a lot to learn. Here, come sit by me.”
She spent the next twenty minutes painting my toenails, occasionally slapping my feet - her blowing on my wet nails tickled. We talked as she worked, and I learned way more about the difference between nail polish and nail lacquer than I didn’t know I didn’t know. When she was done I inspected my toenails; she had done a great job, and I guessed I wasn’t going to be wearing sandals any time soon.
“Now don’t you look pretty,” she giggled. “Want to do one more?” I’d had a chance to rest while she was doing my nails and nodded eagerly.
“What do you have in mind?”

Added after 15 minutes:

Fall 4

“Now, I’ve been thinking. Boxing should always be the last fall of the day, because after I knock you out, you’re probably gonna be finished.”
“What if I knock you out?”
“Okay,” she giggled, “you hold on to that positive attitude. You know what your record is against me?”
“No…”
“You won two falls and lost nine.”
“I’ll just have to win four in a row.”
“Four?” She didn’t get it. “Why four?”
“Two plus four…”
“Six to ni - Oh! Oh, stop it. If you want 69, you can do that to me.” She winked. “If you win. But you remember what happened last time we were in that, right?”
“I recall it being pretty nice. Uh, I do have a question.”
“Yeah?”
“Are you going to keep wearing that strapon all day?”
“Yes,” she giggled. “I like this thing. Besides, I think you might be getting a little comfortable losing. Why, do you want me to take it off?”
“No, just curious.”
“John,” she placed one hand on my arm conspiratorially, “are you jealous that mine is bigger than yours?”
Was it? It was.
“I didn’t even notice.”
“Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy,” she clearly didn’t believe me, “Well, I’m gonna leave it on for now, but you just let me know if you want me to take it off. Now help me get my gloves on, would you?”

We got gloved up and went to the center of the room, both of us taking up a boxer’s stance. Before we started throwing punches, we touched gloves and Brenda started expositing as we circled:
“So, John, there’s a few different ways to attack your opponent. Now you want to concentrate on one area, mostly. If you see a target of opportunity you should take it, but by and large, you’ll be wanting to choose one part of the body to work over. You with me so far?”
“Yeah.”
“Now, the traditional way is working the body. You go after the stomach, ribs. The upside is, you make her tired, you sap her strength. She’ll get tired, she’ll lose speed, and she’ll lose that knockout power.” She came in and threw some jabs at my stomach I caught on my gloves. “Once you got her tired, she drops her guard, and you knock her out. Conservative, safe. The other way - “ she came in again, throwing jabs at my face which I blocked - “You go after the head right from the get go. Much more risky. You can knock your opponent out fast, but if you can’t land your punches, you’re gonna be in for a heap of hurtin’. This works good against someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing, because they’re not gonna know how to protect themselves, but if you try this against an experienced fighter, they’re probably going to just take whatever you can dish out, wait until you leave yourself open, and then you’re done for.”
“Uh huh.” I let my hands drop as she lectured me.
“So, here’s your quiz: Are you better off working the body or head against me.”
“Body.”
“Show your work!”
“Well, I’ve got a reach advantage and I’ve got a strength advantage,” I paused to see if my opponent was going to dispute this; she didn’t. “But you’ve got a huge skill advantage. I don’t want to take any risks, and you said against an experienced fighter going headhunting is a bad idea.”
“Good,” she nodded. “And for what I should do against you?”
“Head,” I answered instantly. I knew she’d want me to justify myself: “The only time I’ve ever boxed is our single match from the previous weekend, and you’ve got years of experience on me - twenty years? Thirty?” She raised her eyebrows at my guesses, but didn’t confirm or deny.
“John, how old do you think I am?”
“Thirrrrrrrrr- “ her eyebrows went up even further - “fooooourrr…. Fiiiiiiii? There’s no way it’s sixty?”
“No, it’s not sixty. You really thought thirty?”
“So... it’s not thirty?”
“No,” she chuckled. “But, thank you very much. And there’s just one more thing I need to tell you right now.”
“Yeah?”
“Never let your guard down!” she whooped, charging me with a overhand left. Oh, shit - I’d lowered my hands as we were talking, I now found they were too far out of position to block her hit; her glove smashed into my face with all of her body weight behind it and she knocked me down with one punch, the force turning me so I hit the mat on my chest. Brenda was right there to start counting; I was up on all fours by three, on my feet by six. We closed and my opponent deployed a whirlwind of jabs; it seemed like she was ignoring her own advice to focus on one part of the body as her glove targeted everywhere from my forehead to my balls. I at least knew enough to tell she was probing my defenses, seeing if there were any holes she could exploit, while keeping her punches quick and light enough not to create any gaps in her own guard.

Unfortunately, while I recognized what she was doing, I didn’t have enough skill to counter it; the first time I tried to throw a counter punch she weaved away from my fist, then came back with a wicked left hook through the hole in my guard, her glove slamming into my stomach. I flinched and the single second my hands froze was all the time Brenda needed to land a slower, stronger right on my jaw; I had to take a stumbling half-step to stay standing, and when I turned back to her it was just in time to eat a overhead left that hit me dead in the face. That one put me down again, and I laid there as my opponent counted (very slowly) to catch my breath before getting up. I figured Brenda was going to deploy the same attack again - heck, I would - but instead she came right in on me, her hands out of position. I had no idea what she was doing, but I wasn’t going to waste this opportunity and landed the hardest straight I could into her tummy; my glove sank into her gut and I heard her grunt, but she kept coming, and before I could draw back for another punch she clinched me, wrapping both her arms around my midsection.

I had no idea what to do now as she squeezed me. I didn’t know how to throw a punch with her this close that would get any power into it, and my attempt to break the clinch by shoving her away from me was hopeless; she was locked in tight. Not sure what else to do I clinched her back, bearhugging her. I thought this was going to give me an advantage for a moment as I was pretty sure I could squeeze her harder than she could me, but then I felt her right hand dropping off my body; by the time I realized what she was doing and moved to close my legs it was too late as her glove slid between my thighs. I’d gotten a bit hard as we’d hugged each other, her tits squashing up against my chest, and she easily fit my cock into the hole in her glove; I could feel the strength leaving my arms as she started applying a fast glovejob. I decided to fight fire with fire and tried to get my own glove between her legs, but of course she’d closed her thighs and I couldn’t force my fist between them. In frustration I whacked her butt with my glove; the pleasure Brenda was forcing into me was making it hard to think and even harder to resist. Frantic, I made another attempt to push her away, hoping the fact that she only had her left arm around me would give me a chance, but my strength was fading, and I gave in to her, laying my head on her shoulder and accepting the inevitable as she pushed me over the edge. I shot my load straight down on the mat, holding onto my opponent for support as she milked me through a powerful climax; only after I’d finished did she release me, giving me a light shove that had me reeling backwards, and she laid me out with a finishing uppercut under the chin, leaving me on my back, gasping, knowing I was finished as she walked over to me with a grin.

“Uh,” I groaned. “Question.”
“Yes,” she giggled, planting one elegant foot on my chest.
“Why did we go over all that boxing strategy and then you just jerked me off with your glove?”
“Well, two things. One, you need to learn to expect the unexpected. No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy, you know. You let me control the match, and as soon as you let your opponent do that, you’ve basically conceded, no matter how much shorter, weaker, or older she is. And two, actually, I have to apologize, there’s something I didn’t tell you.””
“Yeah?” I gasped.
“There’s a third way to fight, and that’s dirty. Either you go with hits below the belt, hit your opponent’s most vital spots, or what I just did to you, make them all hot and bothered. Remember what I was showing you last fall? Pleasure and pain, they both cloud the mind. You get a man wanting to shoot bad enough, and he’ll be just as unable to defend himself as a guy whose block you just knocked off. Right? If you learned anything today, I hope that’s it.”
“I won’t forget,” I promised. How could I?
“Good. Now we’ll work on you trying that third method next boxing match, right?” I just nodded. “Well, now that I beat you, what do I want to do to you?”
“Something nice?” I suggested hopefully.
“Something nice, huh. You know, we started the day with you beating me and then fucking me, right? Well, we’re ending the day with me beating you, so…” She sat down on my knees, leaning down and taking my softening dick into her mouth. I got hard again quickly and she leaned back up with a smile, scooting forward, lifting herself off me, squatting over my dick. “You ready for this?”

“Yeah,” I gasped. “Yeah-” I groaned as she lowered herself, sliding down my shaft with a “Fuuuucccckkkkkkkk,” then started riding me cowgirl style; she kept her strokes short and fast, only coming up a few inches before bringing her hips back down quickly. I figured she wanted me to just lay there and was happy to leave the driving to her, watching her tits bounce as she fucked me. She shed her gloves, playing with herself as she rode me cowgirl style.
“How you doing down there?” she grunted after a dozen strokes.
“Great,” I gasped. “Uh, how about you?”
“Fine - uhhhh - you’re a little smaller than I’m used to working with - not used to being able to take the whole thing,” she panted. “But I got you in the right spot now.” She arched her back, groping her tits as she rode me; her strapon, still attached to her hips, bounced up and down as she jackhammered my cock. I got pretty close to climaxing, but she beat me to it - because she kept her hips so low and avoided stimulating my tip, I was able to hang on as she started cumming, her hips bucking even harder, her left hand still playing with her nipples as the right dropped to smack the button on her strapon. She spurted fake cum on my stomach as she finished, slowing and then coming to a stop with me still inside of her, sweating and panting on top of me.
“Wow,” she slowly lifted herself off. “Oh, wow. Jeez. Did you finish?”
“No.” I felt a weird sense of pride; if I had impressed Brenda, she didn’t show it.
“Aw, poor baby. Well, you must really want to shoot now, right?”
“Yeah…”
“Well, I can’t reward you for losing, or you wouldn’t keep trying so hard, now would you? But, you’re a good sport, so I’m gonna let you get off on my glove.” With that she turned around to face my feet and scooted back, applying a loose facesit. She grabbed one of her discarded gloves, using both hands to fit it around my cock, sliding the hole over my tip. She purred “Go ahead” and I obeyed, thrusting up through the hole in her glove as she held her hands steady. This felt great, and of course after the job she’d done riding me I didn’t last long; maybe a dozen quick strokes later I grunted “Gonna cum!”

Brenda pushed my hips down with her left hand, finishing me quickly with her right, sliding the glove up and down my shaft. A few fast pumps were enough to push me over the edge; I spurted straight up in the air, shooting jizz on Brenda’s glove, my cock, and some on my stomach and upper thighs.
“2-0 for my glove today,” Brenda purred, lifting it off my softening cock, licking some of my spunk off the leather with one long, languid sweep of her tongue. “You had fun today, right?”
“Absolutely. You?”
“Oh, yes. So… you’re going to your hotel now?”
“Well, I was going to clean the jizz off first-”
“Yes, of course. After we shower, I mean.”
“Well, yeah…” I had my afternoon and evening already planned out: A very long hot bath, TGI Friday’s, and polishing off my novel in bed.
“Why don’t you stay here next time? It seems like a shame for you to pay for a hotel room. Now that I know you’re not going to murder me.”
“Well, when you put it that way, I’d be honored.” Of course, I’d already paid for the room this time, so after a lingering hug I said goodbye to Brenda with a promise to come back tomorrow.

Last edited by SuperDeadlyHamAttack; 12-Oct-18 at 01:06.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-18, 23:27
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Weekend 2, Day 1

The next day I was up bright and early and after a light breakfast I was back at Brenda’s house. We went up to the sunroom and stripped down.
“How you feeling?” Brenda asked me cheerfully as she was unhooking her bra.
“Not great,” I admitted. Yesterday had left me pretty sore, and I told her as much.
“Mmmm,” she thought. “Maybe we’ll leave the boxing match for the last event on day two from now on.” (I almost pointed out that she’d only needed like four punches to finish me anyway, but I just kept my mouth shut; she’d done a great job planning everything so far, so I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt.) “Well, we’ll take it a little easy today, how’s that? You just let me know if you had enough, okay?”
“Of course. Do you have something in mind for the first fall?”

Added after 7 minutes:

Fall 1

“As a matter of fact, I do. You got me thinking yesterday.”
“Yeah?”
“When we were jerking each other off. I said I’m better at it than you, but then I realized, you probably masturbated like ten times a day when you were a teenager, right?”
“Yeah….”
“So you’d actually be pretty good at it, right? Maybe I didn’t give you enough credit. So, I want to see if you can jerk off and make yourself cum before I can make myself cum. We’re gonna have a masturbation race, hands only.”
“Okay.”

I thought for once I had the advantage here, but I tried not to show it as we laid down next to each other on the mat. “Ready?” she asked. I nodded and she yelled “Go!”, reaching down to tease her clit with her left hand, the index and middle fingers of her right hand going into her pussy up to the large knuckles. I was hard already and started jerking off as fast as I could; Brenda panting, moaning and squirming on the mat next to me didn’t hurt, and I knew I was going to win as I approached my climax.
“Brenda, watch this,” I rasped, and she turned in time to see me win handily (no pun intended, honestly) as I started shooting my load, bucking my hips up in the air.
“Damn!” she yelled. “Shit, that was fast! All right, you beat me on that one. I’m all yours.”
“Whew,” I needed a second. “Well, now, Brenda, you lost,” I started lecturing her in the most serious voice I could muster, “So I can’t let you have a reward, but I’m gonna let you fuck my fingers.”
“Yeah?” she smiled. “Okay, how’s this gonna work?”
I got up on my knees and had Brenda get on all fours in front of me; I held two fingers out low, lining them up with her pussy and ordering her to move back and forth. She slid her hips back, hilting herself on my fingers, then started humping them; I placed my other hand a little lower, tickling her clit as she moved back and forth. I got hard again as she got herself off on my hands, becoming tempted to tell her to stop and take her from behind, but before I had time to torture myself with this thought for too long she finished herself, bucking back harder and faster until she started wailing in pleasure; I felt her pussy squeezing around my fingers as she climaxed, then she fell off me, coming to rest on her chest, her big ass up in the air. I gave it a playful swat before going over to the corner to get some towels for us to get cleaned up.

Added after 6 minutes:

Fall 2

“Well, you proved me wrong,” Brenda admitted.
“Thanks.” I tried not to look too smug. “What’s next?”
“Something specific. We’re going to work on the crotch claw.”
“What?” I felt the color draining from my face.
“It’s a powerful move - you should know; you got me with it already, right? This one’s simple, we get the claw on each other, whoever taps first loses.”
“Okay. Uh, how do we…?”
She laid down in front of me, beckoning me over so I was on her right side at a 90 degree angle; then she draped her legs over mine, and we had easy access between each other’s legs.
“Okay, get your grip, but don’t bear down yet.” She spread her thighs as wide as they would go, and I reached down and got ready, my right hand on her bare pussy, my left hand on my right wrist so I could apply the most power. In return she cupped my balls with her right hand, her left wrapping around my dick. “Now listen, before we start - I want you to tap or tell me you give up as soon as it’s too much, all right? I will, too, if I can’t take it anymore. I want to do at least one more fall after this, and I can’t be doing that I’m driving you to the hospital after popping your balloons, okay?” I nodded, but this didn’t satisfy her: “I want to hear you say it. Tell me you’ll give up before you get hurt.”
“I solemnly swear I will give up before I get seriously hurt.” I felt like I was swearing on her pussy instead of the bible; this seemed to satisfy her and she counted down: “Three - two - one - go!”

I squeezed, hearing Brenda groan in pain for a second; then pain exploded from my crotch, her right hand crushing my balls in a twisting, pulling motion, her left wringing the life out of my dick. I tried to hold on, pouring as much force as I could into my pussy claw. I could see the Brenda was hurting badly, but her own grip was indescribably painful; she squeezed my nuts so hard that she forced out a little dribble of cum. I found myself torn between screaming in agony, throwing up, or passing out. Before either of those happened I surrendered, screaming “I give!” and she immediately released me; I flopped back with a choking moan, holding down tears at the residual agony still radiating from my twig and berries.

Brenda went over to the corner where she’d stashed some ointment, bringing it back over to me, getting on her knees next to me and squirting out a palmful into the cup of her hand, rubbing her hands together, then started massaging my aching ballsack. I yelped - the ointment was cold - but the soothing numbness it spread wherever it touched felt great, and I let out a happy sigh as Brenda worked it into my scrotum. When she finished with that she got another big glob and got started on my cock; to return the favor I applied some to my own hands and began applying it to her pussy. I worked on her labia where I’d been squeezing, and I guess this felt as good to her as her hands spreading the ointment over my genitals did to me, as I heard her breathing heavily and felt her pussy getting wet. After a bit she completed her work on me, leaving off my now wonderfully numb cock. I was laying on my right side in front of her, Brenda on her knees, legs spread wide to give me easy access; I looked up at her and she rested her left hand on my shoulder: “Put ‘em in.” I slid two fingers in and started pumping her, using my other hand to rub her clit. Brenda leaned forward a little, pressing her sweaty right tit against my face; luckily I didn’t need to see real well to finger her. She started squeezing my shoulder with her hand as she ramped up towards her climax, then I felt her cumming, her pussy muscles squeezing down so hard she almost forced my fingers out.

Finished, she leaned back, catching her breath. She got up and helped me to my feet, eying my rock-hard cock. “C’mon, I want to try something.” She lead me out of the room, down a upstairs hallway into a part of the house I’d never been before, into what looked like the master bedroom, a large, simply but tastefully furnished room. I assumed we were there for the bed, but she steered me to the freestanding, full length mirror, stopping me with the leading tip of my dick less than an inch from the surface. She got behind me, reaching around my body and giving me, well, a reacharound, one hand on my dick and the other gently kneading my balls. I’d gotten very turned on from her working the ointment in, and getting her off hadn’t gotten me any softer; the only way I lasted any time at all was the lingering numbing effect of the medicine. I put my hands on my hips, enjoying the moment - Brenda was a real expert at this - keeping my eyes opened; I remembered her talking about the faces guys made and how I should jerk off in front of a mirror and figured this is what she was going for. I don’t recall any particularly goofy faces, but I couldn’t stop myself from squeezing my eyes shut reflexively as she took me over the edge, my hips thrusting slightly as I started cumming; by the time I could open them again I was spent, leaning back against Brenda, who gave me one last playful squeeze before releasing me. I went over to the bed, sitting on the floor with my back against it as Brenda grabbed some TP from the master bathroom and cleaned the mirror off. She came over and helped me up with a smile, leading me back to the sunroom without a word.

Added after 6 minutes:

Fall 3

“So, you doing all right? Feel up to another?”
“Uh, my goods are still a little sore, but I think I can do one more.”
“Okay. Let’s do a wrestling match; no special rules. Well, maybe we can avoid any low blows...”
I nodded and we came to the center of the room, both of us taking up a grappler’s stance, circling each other. “John, we’re still working on your aggression; I’d like you to attack me first.”
I obliged, lunging at her, grabbing at her shoulders; she tried to evade my arms by backstepping and I had to lower my target, wrapping my arms around her body, lifting her off the mat with a grunt and slamming her down to the floor. She rolled away before I could press the attack, up to her feet: “Good, just like that. Try and get me again.” This time I went with strikes, coming in with a left hook aimed at my opponent’s jaw; she blocked my forearm and I hit her with a straight in the stomach, relishing her gasp as I knocked the wind out of her. She leaned forward against me and I picked her up again, this time hooking her left leg, hefting her over my head and giving her a basic suplex, hearing a gratifyingly loud impact as her back slammed into the mats.

She rolled away and up to her feet again, but she looked a little dazed; “Nice technique,” she mumbled. I guess she’d seen enough aggression from me as she attacked first this time, leading with a massive knife-edged chop aimed at my chest; she caught me off guard, the loud smack of the leading edge of her hand and arm impacting on my pectorals echoing off the walls. I stumbled backwards, my chest on fire, and she followed, grabbing my nipples and twisting them viciously. I screamed in pain, and she braced her left hand on my shoulders, then landed a massive right into my stomach. I gasped and had to wrap my arms around my opponent to stay standing; she picked me up off the mat in a bearhug, squeezing me with crushing force, leaning back to take my feet off the mat and prevent me from using them to escape. I had my hands free, and drew both arms back for a bellclap around Brenda’s ears, but before I could deliver it she started shaking me back and forth, disorientating me; for a second I was only able to groan in her arms as she squeezed with punishing strength, my back arched, looking up at the ceiling fan dancing crazily as Brenda swung me back and forth.

I managed to get my hands on her shoulders to steady myself, but this just prompted my opponent to throw herself forward. I barely had time to brace myself before we landed, her on top of me, her head smacking into my chest, her tits into my stomach and her tummy into my hips. She tried to slide up and pin me, but I knew I had to get out of this quick and with a burst of adrenaline threw her off me. We both got to our feet, sweaty and panting.
“C’mon,” she extended a single finger and waved me towards her. “Show me what you’ve got!” I charged her again like at the beginning of the match; this time instead of stepping backwards she went to the side, and as I helplessly ran past her she lifted her knee into my stomach, stopping me dead as I fell down, holding my tummy and moaning. Before I knew it she pounced on me, flipping me over on my chest, getting a solid grip on my ankles and sitting down on my back, locking in a strong Boston crab. “You remember this, John? If you can’t get out, you’re done!”

Shit, shit, shit. I wracked my brain as she started pulling back on my legs, wrenching my back. How had she told me to get out? Crawl, that was it. I tried pulling myself across the mat, but Brenda braced her feet; I wasn’t going anywhere. I groaned into the mat, the pain from the submission hold making it hard to think. I felt her release my right leg and knew what was coming next as her hand wrapped around my cock. “John, you had enough? I’m going to finish you off quick if you can’t get away.” I started pressing up off the mat; if this didn’t work quickly I was toast, and I could have cried with relief as I managed to power out. Brenda released both my achingly hard cock and my just plain aching back, stepping away as I stood up. I thought she was letting me get to my feet, but before I could finish standing up straight she socked me hard in the stomach; I wasn’t prepared and gasped, covering where she’d hit, and she grabbed my head, bending me over. She locked her arm around my head, then stopped to tell me “Don’t you try this on me; it’s dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing” and threw herself backwards, DDTing me, the top of my skull smacking off the mats with a loud thwack. This left me dazed, and I couldn’t resist as Brenda got up and pulled me up to my feet, keeping me bent over in front of her. She pulled my head between her legs, and I thought she was going to finish me with a headscissors, but instead she lifted me up vertical, the top of my head pointing at the mat. “Now don’t try this either,” she yelled, then drove me down, piledriving me into the mat, the shock of the impact shooting through my head and up my spine; I flopped bonelessly to the ground, completely helpless, ending up on my left side. Brenda laid down on the mat behind me, on her left side as well, her left arm snaking around my neck in a choke, her right around my body, grabbing my cock. She kept the choke very light, nothing more than her arm resting across my neck - I took it as a threat that if I tried to move she’d cinch it up - as she started slowly jerking me off, rubbing her crotch against my butt.

“John, you did great today,” she purred behind me, “but I think you’re finished now. I had a great time this weekend, and I hope you did too.”
“Guh,” I managed as her hand started moving faster, stopping at the top of a stroke for her thumb to tease my tip, spreading pre-cum around the head of my cock.
“I’m gonna make you shoot now, and you know what’s gonna happen after that? I’m going to roll you on your back, and I’m gonna sit right on your face, and I’m gonna ride you. Would you like that? I’m going to cum all over your face, John. Go ahead, see if you can stop me from finishing you just like this.” Honestly, what she had planned sounded pretty nice, but I thought she might get mad if I didn’t obey her command to fight back; but sure enough, as soon as she felt me starting to move, her left arm pressed against my neck, and her soft thigh pinned my stacked legs down against the mat. “Is that it, John? Is that all you got for me? Ooh, you really must want to feel my pussy on your face!”
“Yegack,” I choked. My enthusiastic agreement must’ve been effectively communicated as she eased up on the sleeper, her arm coming off my neck; she started playing with my nipples instead. I was at her mercy and she toyed with me for a bit longer, edging me with her hand. She was clearly enjoying herself, her hard nipples poking into my back, her crotch leaving juices on my butt as she ground her pussy against my rear end.
“Here it comes, John,” she panted as she went for the finish. “You’re gonna shoot for me now. Ready? Three, two, one - “ she played me like a musical instrument, making sure I went off exactly at “Zero,” spurting onto the mats as I surrendered to her hand.

Brenda released me and stood up, inspecting the pool of jizz I’d deposited on the floor: “Wow, you still shot that much after everything we did?” She reached down and gave my nuts a playful squeeze. “You got any in here left for me?” I opened my mouth to answer, but she was already straddling my face. She faced my feet, one hand reaching behind her to grab my hair, pulling my head up deeper into her crotch; her other hand wrapped around my limp cock, slowly working on getting me hard again with just two fingers. I knew by now my job was to just lay there and let my victorious opponent do whatever she wanted to me; I felt slightly embarrassed as I’d climaxed so recently even Brenda’s skilled hands were having a little trouble getting me to full extension. She remedied this by briefly switching to a 69 position, leaning down and sucking on my cock. This did the trick and after a little bit I felt her sliding her lips and down my stiffening shaft as she rocked her hips back and forth over my nose and mouth. When I was hard enough for her she leaned back up, working my cock with her hand, applying short, rough strokes that had me thrusting my hips up in helpless pleasure. Brenda’s stance made it a little harder to breathe than usual, and I felt myself going past the pleasant lightheadedness I remembered to a half-conscious dreamlike state, unaware of anything but the smell of Brenda’s juices, the feeling of her pussy grinding against my face, and the quick motions of her hand flying up and down my dick.

She lifted her hips up me and I started taking big panting breaths, coming back to my senses as she asked me a question: “Now, you getting tired of this ending, John?” I wasn’t, and tried to say so, but could only get out a muffled mfff as she lowered her crotch back to my face. “Well, if you want to write a new one, you just have to beat me.” She must’ve sensed me trying to talk as she eased up enough for me to gasp: “If it was only that easy!”
“Ahhhh,” she lowered her hips again, “Now, if it was easy it wouldn’t be worth doing, would it?”
“No, ma’mfffmff…
Brenda took me to the edge with her hand, then kept me there with slow, long strokes until she was coming up on her own climax; she made sure we both came at the same time, her hips pressing down on my head in a wild convulsion as her hand drew one last climax out of me. I felt myself shooting my load straight up, my legs kicking weakly as Brenda finished herself on my face.

By the time she rolled off me I was well and truly finished; I couldn’t even get up for a few minutes, and I had to get one arm over her shoulder to even make it to the big enough for two shower. By the time we were cleaned up and dressed, Brenda wouldn’t let me leave without lunch, a long hug, and a promise to come down for another weekend.

Last edited by SuperDeadlyHamAttack; 18-Oct-18 at 23:27.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:

Tags
milf, mixed wrestling