Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-18, 16:04
DMC

Default off topic but.. regarding female fights-questions

I have thru the years witnessed quite a few female vs female fights. It seems as if more often than not the much slimmer and/or smaller women wins handily. I mean we are talking rail thin women beating up muscular body builder type women. Women giving up 40-50 pounds or more and a great deal of strength winning EASILY.

Also it's difficult to gauge a woman's fighting ability. I've seen skinny, mousy, flat chested, quiet women eventually pushed to the point of a fight taking apart larger, boisterous, big breasted women without breaking a sweat. The physical differences are often incredible. If you were with someone and the two of the women you saw fight were walking down the street together and you told the someone you were with the skinny girl on the left beat up the muscular woman on the right last year in a fight they would never believe you.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this phenomenon ? Also does it seem like at the end of these fights if the winning slender woman has a chance to strip her larger opponent they do it 100 % of the time ? I've seen the larger loser often end up anywhere from exposed down to her bra, topless, just her panties, or a few times even completely nude. Do women feel the need to not only win but humiliate her opponent ? With guys once they win the fight they just usually walk away.

I would be interested in reader's feedback on this topic. Thanks !
Old 08-Oct-18, 13:41
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,747 Times in 1,916 Posts
Default Re: off topic but.. regarding female fights-questions

People get too het up with 'size'. It is but one of many factors in a fight.

I've seen the same when guys fight - often the quick, skinny, whippersnapper will give the oafish big lug a beating.