Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-Jul-13, 09:23
Skylar Rene

Default Re: Skylar Rene

Hi everyone! I see you all have your questions, concerns & doubts so I'll post up some of the reviews thus far and explain some answers for your other concerns and I hope this may help

6/2013 (on wb270 & yahoo group)
"Skylar is incredibly fit and you can't help staring at her when she walks into a room (at least I couldn't) - in my case wearing a bright red bikini. She looks more amazing than her photos - and some of her latest photos she's posted are seriously good. She is a phenomenal package - incredibly fun personality, very strong, will give you as much as you can take (so be careful what you ask for). We wrestled solid for over an hour. I had a chance to experience her scissors (her legs are incredibly strong and they never seem to tire). She shared with me her chokes - given her incredible physique - she has the ability to simply flex certain muscles when you're in a choke and you instantly tap out. She has kickboxing on her list of skills, so I decided I wanted to experience it. Wow. Between the kicks and her body scissors, she pretty much rounded out my entire abdomen for punishment. A couple days later - that translates to SORE; but what a memory. Skylar is someone who you never want to take your eyes off of - even when she has you trapped in some painful hold. As the session ends, you feel you should have booked more time - then you realize how exhausted and sore you are. She is truly delightful. If you have a chance - you have to see her."

5/19/2013 MikeB. (sessiongirls review)
"Put quite simply, Skylar is the best. That my recent session with Skylar -- my fifth session overall -- has prompted me to write my first-ever review is a testament to this girl's stunning physique, charming personality, and tremendous athleticism. Skylar was extremely responsive to my pre-session correspondences and clearly took all of my thoughts and requests to heart. She dressed in an incredibly sexy "assassin" outfit (black leggings and a leotard) and upon introducing herself promptly went to work squeezing me into submission. I asked for a semi-competitive session and Skylar delivered in spades. I grew up wrestling and am in good shape, and I was blown away by how Skylar was able to control me, maneuvering seamlessly from one hold to another. Her legs are particularly powerful and Skylar used them in multiple scissors, taking her time as she slowly and seductively took the air out of me. Skylar also has a phenomenal rear-naked choke that had me helplessly tapping on multiple occasions. Skylar is engaging, fun, and entirely unforgettable. I really could not have asked for or dreamed of a better experience."

5/11/2013 Dobe44 (saradas.org)
"Was with her recently - very highly rated for a not so well known wrestler. Smart, funny girl who has an awesome fitness body with lots of curves. Much more game in the wrestling aspect than she broadcasts and willing to go at it with some spunk but not too technical (think she had a few bad times with guys who go ape$h*t on the ground when wrestling - so semi-comp needs to be semi-comp for her to be comfortable). Also much better at role-play than she thinks she is. Might see her again in NYC when she comes in a few weeks.

An NPC Fitness competitor, Lingerie Football Player and Model who is a fun roll, beautiful, smart and humble too? Yes, this is a true story..."

3/13/2013 (Peterg. posted on yahoo group)
"I was going to post a review of Skylar Rene anyway so this is as good of a time
as any. I actually had the pleasure of sessioning with her before she posted up
on sessiongirls and this girl is absolutely amazing. I had seen her in a few
videos so I wasn't sure how competitive she would go or how she would do in a
mixed session. But from the second I got to the session, she just mauled me (in
a good way) and i was surprised by how competitive she went and how aggressive
she was. I believe she lists that she does semi-comp but the funny thing is,
she has no idea how strong she is. If she gets her legs around any part of you,
you'll be tapping in seconds. As far as looks, she is without a doubt in the
Hotstuff Hollie, Electra category and is just absolutely stunning.
One other thing that caught my attention about my session with her is that she
is probably the most organized girl i've ever seen. There has been alot of talk
in this group lately about girls canceling, stealing deposits, etc and Skylar
definitely has her shit together and is super organized...even to the point
where i called her a geek...lol.
Our sessions ran well over the hour and she was definitely not a clock watcher,
like some newer girls tend to be. Skylar is also one of the sweetest, real
girls in this industry and I'm guessing she'll become real popular, real fast.
If anyone is considering seeing her, my advice is don't even give it a second
thought. See her and you won't regret it."

AND - yes I do do sessions and have never had one disappointment as far as my sessions go (and have many returning regulars) but have also had some setbacks this year with 2 re-locations, no driving priviledge, and having constant location to do sessions at that makes it convenient for me to schedule more consistently (as I'd like to do more of). IF I do cancel (which isn't often), I have a valid reason as to why and I won't just do a no-show - I let you know beforehand. And it seems that many of you haven't gotten the replies you deserve & many APOLOGIES for this. I can't explain HOW MANY emails I get in a day and on occasion when I've been out of town (and not kept up with emails as I'm busy working) sometimes emails go unnoticed and it's nothing personal, it's just very difficult to manage so many emails accordingly to everyones' liking but trust me - I mean no disrespect and i would love to work with those who are genuinely interested. Please make sure to email me a 2nd time if I don't respond within 3-7days and state that this is your 2nd time reaching out to me, because sometimes I don't recieve the 1st emails, I don't catch up to the older emails and/or on occasion I've had certain email addresses constantly sent to my spam folder (which I never check!) so once again I am sorry and I am legit and am reliable, fun, and love doing what I do

Thanks for listening, SKY