Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-May-17, 15:10
Points: 4,477, Level: 28 Points: 4,477, Level: 28 Points: 4,477, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amazon Alice reviews

Alice had removed all profiles because of she will come only special invitation and she talks only phone and whats up
The Following User Says Thank You to HANPARTNER For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 15:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by submittedtoladies [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone know why her profiles are removed from both wb270 and session girls? Has she already retired?
She tole me this would happen soon the last time we met. Moving on to other things personally, though as mentioned she will try and make arrangements with previous clients when she can.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 03:06
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She tole me this would happen soon the last time we met. Moving on to other things personally, though as mentioned she will try and make arrangements with previous clients when she can.
It's really unfortunate. There are not many ladies in the field who are skilled in kicking and punching martial arts and now there's one less. I wish I could have met her last time she came to this shore.
Old 21-Jan-18, 11:55
Points: 2,616, Level: 21 Points: 2,616, Level: 21 Points: 2,616, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

She's listed in the famous japanese website club q as available for sessions.
So she moved to Japan

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelc80 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-18, 00:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelc80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in the famous japanese website club q as available for sessions.
So she moved to Japan
Well that's very strange, will ask her about it the next time we chat.
Old 25-Jan-18, 17:58
Points: 2,616, Level: 21 Points: 2,616, Level: 21 Points: 2,616, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I used the translator of the browser on that japanese text and in the page is written that she moved to japan to compete in japanese combat sports competiotions.
Obviusly those tranlators are not perfect but the text seemed simple.
I wanted to meet her in 2016 because i'm a huge fan of taekwondo kicking girls but she came in italy in a city far from mine and the days did not meet my job commitments. Then she disappeared.
Old 14-Feb-19, 07:30
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

She seems to be back, relocated to Berlin:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to submittedtoladies For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-19, 08:06
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I met Alice several times from 2013 (she was starting) to 2016. at the beginning she weighed about 83 kg and in 2016 ishe was 90 kg. we have always been more or less at par in wrestling (at the beginning I won, in 2016 she beat me 2-0, and I remember, I think in 2015, a fantastic game at her home, in Poland, ended 0-0 after 1 hour uninterrupted of wrestling).
for my and her commitments we have not been able to see each other until last week, in Zurich.
she has had some problems with the thyroid and she is even bigger!
at 6 feet (183 cm) she now weighs 230.6 lbs (104.8 kg). those who see her on the street can easily think she is a shotputter or a discus thrower ... for me, who I love, tall and powerful women she is exceptional!
in the session we started with the strength test in the hands: good results but nothing more.
she failed to bend the 50 kg bar.
but she has excellent result instead in the strength test for shoulders and forearms: she did better than amazon warrior which is already one of the best.
in the arm wrestling I easily won right and left but when she used the 2 hands against mine she won quite easily on both sides. certainly the weight helps but she is certainly strong at armwrestling.
unfortunately wrestling was only on the bed; none of us was able to submit the other, we were basically at par (maybe she was a little better), I was much stronger physically, she was much more experienced in the fight.
finally legwrestling: I won with a lot of effort, she has big and strong legs and she showed me her private personal video where she splits a watermelon with her legs.
I like this powerful big girl and I hope to meet her again and have a competitive wrestling with her (although I think she will beat me 1-0 or 2-1).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 00:33
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's very friendly and outgoing, and wants to give you the session you requested. She had injured her hand, and offered to return my deposit, as I'd asked for a boxing session. Instead we rescheduled to give her time to recover.

She's very aggressive, and gave me more than I could handle. She's about 40 pounds heavier than I am, experienced at sparring, and completely controlled me. The room was small so she had me against the walls or cornered for most of the stand up part of our session. She enjoyed it and was disappointed when I gave up after about 25 minutes.

We wrestled after, but it wasn't competitive. I have no training in fighting on the ground, and she just rolled over me. I don't know about whether she will knock you out. It's not my thing.

Overall, I'd say it was one of the better sessions I've had. She has a great attitude, is strong and very skillful. She could have beaten me just with her size and strength. The major drawback was the communication. We didn't always understand each other immediately, and a few times we had to rephrase what we had said.
What type of sparring did you do? I too would like to wrestle her. But like one person said, she does not often travel to North America and definitely not New York.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul tea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I met Alice several times from 2013 (she was starting) to 2016. at the beginning she weighed about 83 kg and in 2016 ishe was 90 kg. we have always been more or less at par in wrestling (at the beginning I won, in 2016 she beat me 2-0, and I remember, I think in 2015, a fantastic game at her home, in Poland, ended 0-0 after 1 hour uninterrupted of wrestling).
for my and her commitments we have not been able to see each other until last week, in Zurich.
she has had some problems with the thyroid and she is even bigger!
at 6 feet (183 cm) she now weighs 230.6 lbs (104.8 kg). those who see her on the street can easily think she is a shotputter or a discus thrower ... for me, who I love, tall and powerful women she is exceptional!
in the session we started with the strength test in the hands: good results but nothing more.
she failed to bend the 50 kg bar.
but she has excellent result instead in the strength test for shoulders and forearms: she did better than amazon warrior which is already one of the best.
in the arm wrestling I easily won right and left but when she used the 2 hands against mine she won quite easily on both sides. certainly the weight helps but she is certainly strong at armwrestling.
unfortunately wrestling was only on the bed; none of us was able to submit the other, we were basically at par (maybe she was a little better), I was much stronger physically, she was much more experienced in the fight.
finally legwrestling: I won with a lot of effort, she has big and strong legs and she showed me her private personal video where she splits a watermelon with her legs.
I like this powerful big girl and I hope to meet her again and have a competitive wrestling with her (although I think she will beat me 1-0 or 2-1).
Thanks for the review. What is your height and weight? I am trying to figure out how I would do against her. I am 6'4" tall and I weigh 260lbs. How skilled is she at wrestling?

Quote:
Yes that was true. She was in Japan. I too wanted to have a session with her. She does not travel to NY though.
Old 15-Aug-20, 00:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am trying to figure out how I would do against her. I am 6'4" tall and I weigh 260lbs. How skilled is she at wrestling?
She's either a blue belt or has her purple now, she'd be a very good session for you. Though like you said her visiting the States might be a problem, I've been lucky to meet her elsewhere a few times.