Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jul-20, 02:39
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Miss V / Vivienne (formerly Ava) reviews

A bit more than two weeks ago, I had a session with Ava of the Tempest agency in Manhattan.

Her pictures are accurate. She is a very sexy girl. Her body is incredible. If you like thick thighs and butts with a slim waist and flat stomach, you will like Ava. She is also a very nice girl. She is fun to talk to and is pretty funny. She made me laugh quite a lot. I really can't stress that enough. Her personality and spirit both match her outward appearance.

Even though she is listed as only offering light/fantasy wrestling on the Tempest site, Ava actually will wrestle you for real if you want. And here is where you might be disappointed if you like a good competitive match and to be genuinely beaten like I do. Ava is not very strong or technical. I was able to beat her quite easily. She didn't score a single point against me. In addition to lacking their skill and knowledge, she doesn't have the tenacity or competitive drive that girls like Sarah Brooke have. Also, she is not as rough and tumble as these girls. You will need to be more gentle with Ava. If you just want a fantasy/domination type session, I imagine she could do the trick just fine.

You would have to be pretty weak and unskilled to lose to Ava. But she could definitely be better. You might want to show her some things. For example, I think her scissors could be pretty good if she knew how to properly apply them.

After we wrestled for a bit, Ava assured me that if we were boxing, she would kick my ass. This was fitting, because I happened to discover that the Ottoman-like piece of furniture in the session room at Tempest is also a chest that contains boxing gear (among other things) while waiting for Ava to enter. So we put on the gloves and sparred a bit.

Ava, alas, did not kick my ass. She might box a bit better than she wrestles but not by very much. You shouldn't expect a decent boxing match, but I am sure she would be more than happy to give you a fantasy/domination/beat down type session, and I suppose her punch is decent enough.

After that, we spent much of the session just lounging and chatting. At one point, as she laid one direction on the mat on her stomach, I laid the other way on my back with my head resting on her butt so that we formed a cross of sorts. We rested there and chatted for awhile. It was quite nice. Ava enjoys a good cuddle.

So Ava is a very lovely and sweet girl who makes for pleasant company. I'd like it if she was a bit more competitive, but I still had a good time and would likely see her again.

Last edited by Johnny Nobody; 14-Jul-20 at 03:06.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-20, 08:15
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ava (Tempest)

I have seen Ava, myself, and I can tell you that Lisa of Tempest does NOT bill her as anything but Light/Fantasy wrestling. Perhaps you should listen to what the owner says when requesting someone, as there are girls there who most definitely do competitive wrestling.

Ava is really fun and certainly hot, but if I was in the mood for competitive, I would select a different girl.
Old 14-Jul-20, 12:47
Last Achievements

I am just going to copy and paste the reply I sent to the stupid PM you sent me:

"I don't know where you got the idea that she does competitive"
I'll tell you exactly where I got it: Ava herself. I did a Skype session with her back in April and told her I normally only book with girls who do competitive. At which point, she told me she would really wrestle me. On the day of the in-person session, she once gain affirmed this and referred to what we were going to do as "serious wrestling".

And if you think that is a strictly bad review, you should go back and read it again. Your reading comprehension is awful. And quit e-simping. It's pathetic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-20, 04:10
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

As a huge fan of Lisa and Tempest the one concern seems to be more and more girls who have the looks and attitudes to be great sessions but light on the wrestling side. Not even having actual skill or training but just strong and knowledgeable enough to put you in holds and make you tap. Especially scissors.

Nikki, Leighton, Ava, Jackie etc. etc. all seem to follow this model.

Kat - who was a 130 lbs. of molten lava hotness - was great and saw her twice. Just real light on the wrestling side, even if not resisting and applying holds and being able to make you tap. If she could have she probably would have rocketed to the top spot as my ATF.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-20, 05:46
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a huge fan of Lisa and Tempest the one concern seems to be more and more girls who have the looks and attitudes to be great sessions but light on the wrestling side. Not even having actual skill or training but just strong and knowledgeable enough to put you in holds and make you tap. Especially scissors.

Kat - who was a 130 lbs. of molten lava hotness - was great and saw her twice. Just real light on the wrestling side, even if not resisting and applying holds and being able to make you tap. If she could have she probably would have rocketed to the top spot as my ATF.
She had some real badasses there when she had Cody and Kayla. Cody wiping the floor with me in front of Lisa is a memory I will never forget. It was my only session ever in front of another person. It definitely made the humiliation way stronger.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-20, 07:26
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

The one exception is, Leighton.

I don't know if or when you wrestled her, but she is TOUGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-20, 20:31
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The one exception is, Leighton.

I don't know if or when you wrestled her, but she is TOUGH!!
I should have been more clear and stated I have not seen any of the others besides Kat and just going by pics and what not in evaluating potential wrestling ability.

It's actually good Kat was limited in that area because I probably would have seen her about 47 times instead of only twice otherwise
Old 18-Jul-20, 01:21
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I mean if Ava is telling you she's a competitive wrestler over Skype, maybe it's because she thinks that's what you want to hear? And maybe she thinks she is competitive because a lot of guys lose. So it's possible it was a pretty big misunderstanding or maybe she just overestimated herself?

I think the problem some have with your post is Lisa didn't falsely advertise her. So this reflects poorly on Tempest, when really it wasn't the fault of the business. Just an over zealous wrestler who probably was just trying to give you what she thought you wanted.

Lisa has always been honest with me, for more than 2 decades.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-20, 01:59
Last Achievements

Dude, look, I never said she was falsely advertised. I never once claimed any sort of deception or trickery took place. And this has nothing to do with Lisa being honest or not. Outside of the scheduling of and paying for the session, it has nothing to do with Lisa at all. I didn't say anything to Lisa about the specifics of the session, nor did she try to sell me on anything or promise me anything. We set up the date and time and handled the payment and that was it. The rest was entirely 100% between Ava and I during the Skype session and then in the in-person session. All I said and am saying is this: Ava is willing to go beyond the fantasy/domination style, but she is not properly equipped to do this, at least not like a Sarah Brooke or Robin and their ilk are. Does this mean Ava is bad? NO! Does this mean I had a bad time? NO! I had a great time. Does this mean Tempest or Lisa is bad? NO!

This is not a bad review. Look at the line where I say I would likely see her again. There is no problem with the review. If you have a problem with my review, it is YOUR problem. It was my experience. You don't get to police my experience.

All I'm trying to do is detail my experience, which is perfectly fair. And this is the second time I've had some dipshit come at me sideways over a review. The first time, the dumb ass didn't even know what girl I was reviewing. I was reviewing Bella Ink, but he thought I was referring to some other Bella. Once he realized his mistake, he apologized to me. Maybe you people should calm down and quit trying to be the review police. My reviews aren't even bad. I've never once made a negative review. And it comes across as simpy when you guys come to the defense of some session girl, especially when the girl in question isn't even being dumped on. So maybe come down off of your white steed, take off your shining armor and calm down with all the white knighting bullshit. Because, in all likelihood, these girls will never fuck you.

Last edited by Johnny Nobody; 18-Jul-20 at 02:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-20, 02:04
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Bad week for New York on these threads! Lots of insults flying. Must be a pandemic in the air!

Anyways I wish you safe travels my friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:

Tags
ava, session reviews, tempest wrestling