Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 12-Feb-20, 20:01
Points: 7,676, Level: 37 Points: 7,676, Level: 37 Points: 7,676, Level: 37
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Victorious (Vitalia)

This review is for: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I met with Victorious about a month ago, after she added a profile on SG. Communication was clunky. She was responsive but needless back and forth. There was some back and forth around verifying she was who she said she was. She sent me a cashapp link to pay a deposit, which had a real name. I did some Googling and found a person with that name, who lived in the same area, but looked way different than the SG profile I was looking at. So i asked her to confirm her identity - after getting a satisfactory answer I got a time and place to meet and sent a deposit.

We met up. In person, she's quite pretty. She's tall, thick but with some definition. Her skin was smooth - a definite looker.

We discussed what would happen, a semi-comp match. We wrestled and it was clear that she was a novice wrestler (she noted she'd been doing this for years). She was also cautious about getting bruised and because of that she really didn't "go" at me aggressively or crank her strength. She got me in an RNC tight but that was it. The headscissors were snug and a "nice place to be" but it was pretty light on intensity. I decided on a more sensual fantasy type of session and she was more comfortable with that.

All in all I had fun but I don't think I'd book her again. Your mileage may vary.
The Following User Says Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-20, 00:44
Points: 7,041, Level: 35 Points: 7,041, Level: 35 Points: 7,041, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Victorious (Vitalia)

Heh, if you haven't already, read her reviews on SG, quite entertaining.