Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-12, 12:27
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Is Anyone Else Uncomfortable With Woman vs Woman Domination?

I often see on various femdom and wrestling sites clips and pics of women wrestling women and women dominatiing other women. However, I hate to see a woman on the loosing end of such an activity or put down in any way, even if by another woman. I always want the "looser" in a fight against a woman or the person being dominated by a woman to be a guy. This is not only a matter of me being able to identify withthe guy, but, as I said above, of not wanting to have a woman put down and wanting her to always be triumphant.

Does any one else feel this way? For those who do enjoy matches and domination scenes between women, could you tell me how you get past seeing a woman as the inferior partner when we all more or less look to activities of females in superior positions?

Tad
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-12, 13:02
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: Is Anyone Else Uncomfortable With Woman vs Woman Domination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For those who do enjoy matches and domination scenes between women, could you tell me how you get past seeing a woman as the inferior partner
i focus on the winning dominate woman - its the dominance that gets me off
Old 09-Aug-12, 13:16
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

I actually prefer FvF stuff, I don't want to start a debate here (Stewie please don't pick on me) but I find it far more believable to see one woman dominating another than dominating a man twice her size and strength, that's not to say it doesn't happen.

Like edwardpaul I just like to see women dominating, I don't really care who it is, and secretly I have fantasies of an older woman dominating my young girlfriend, well, it's not a secret now.
Old 09-Aug-12, 14:20
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually prefer FvF stuff, I don't want to start a debate here (Stewie please don't pick on me) but I find it far more believable to see one woman dominating another than dominating a man twice her size and strength, that's not to say it doesn't happen.

Like edwardpaul I just like to see women dominating, I don't really care who it is, and secretly I have fantasies of an older woman dominating my young girlfriend, well, it's not a secret now.
You've got to be kidding me! You've summed it up perfectly. More realistic. More relevant to a social hierarchy, where females battle for the "alpha" position. I find it hot when the dom is pretty and physically stronger, with the sub being inferior-looking in all aspects. A good example would be most of the MFX Brazilian facesitting vids. Equally, for some bizarre reason, when the dom is well-built, but facially, verging on ugly. This works with the sub being pretty, but weaker.
Old 09-Aug-12, 16:10
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

What if both woman agree for such thing to get sexual satisfaction ? (both bisexual )

Im asking because ive got such situation, my and my gf common friend want to be beaten by my girl. Including chokes (i guess it would be a scissors) and facesitting forced to oral play. Of course everything related to sex between two womans.

I usually dont want see any woman badly beaten by another, but this time i know both long long time, so i know it would be extasy for both.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jester89 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-12, 17:03
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've got to be kidding me! You've summed it up perfectly. More realistic. More relevant to a social hierarchy, where females battle for the "alpha" position. I find it hot when the dom is pretty and physically stronger, with the sub being inferior-looking in all aspects. A good example would be most of the MFX Brazilian facesitting vids. Equally, for some bizarre reason, when the dom is well-built, but facially, verging on ugly. This works with the sub being pretty, but weaker.
My girlfriend (not sure how this happened because I'm ugly as sin) is absolutely stunning and considerably younger than me, she's about 5'9" and slim and beautiful. She is currently employed as the manager of a 'VIP' bar in a very upscale City Centre club while she works towards getting her degree. The bar also started not long ago, a woman of about 38 years who my girlfriend described as "an arrogant, big titted dyke", curiosity being what it is I had to see. Picking her up one night from work I saw the new employee, and I've got to say what a big girl, she must be all of 6 foot and built like a brick outhouse, not fat but curvy, and the Black tights/Black skirt combo that's part of the uniform gives away the fact she has thick thighs, she's kind of plain looking with short Blonde hair and glasses, the funny thing is her girlfriend was also picking her up, and she is the spitting image of my girlfriend but shorter in height, you can imagine the fun I had teasing my girlfriend about it. My imagination started wandering and I realised I'd love to see this lesbian pin my girlfriend down, headscissor her and sit on her face.....from here it gets naughty so I'll spare you all, daren't tell my girlfriend she'd cut my nuts off.

But yeah I'm with you on the MFX vids, I've gots loads of them and I was all giddy when they opened their scissor clips store, just need to talk them into the girls wearing tights to do it now
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-12, 21:56
Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,361 Times in 302 Posts

The site Ultimate Surrender pops to mind for a discussion like this :S
Old 09-Aug-12, 22:19
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPo2005 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The site Ultimate Surrender pops to mind for a discussion like this :S
which brings us full circle to
Ultimate Surrender - mixed match (which Kink.com refuses to do.)

[want to, but will not argue with success].)
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-12, 12:51
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

I love woman on woman domination. Small weedy men do nothing for me but dominating a younger, smaller, weaker woman is extremely erotic. Men are manipulated into being dominated but with a smaller woman it can be purely physical. I'll use bondage with a man to make sure he is truly helpless but with a smaller woman my strength and weight can be enough.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-12, 14:00
Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love woman on woman domination. Small weedy men do nothing for me but dominating a younger, smaller, weaker woman is extremely erotic. Men are manipulated into being dominated but with a smaller woman it can be purely physical. I'll use bondage with a man to make sure he is truly helpless but with a smaller woman my strength and weight can be enough.
Would a two on one work for you...against a girl or guy?