Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Sep-12, 22:17
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ball squeezing

yes she was smaller. but it didn't matter, the choke/ball squeeze combo was her great equalizer.

The head scissor was a side scissor and she reached down and grabbed my balls and just started twisting.
Old 21-Jan-14, 12:59
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I lost a NHB fight cuz of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Youtubeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-14, 15:31
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

In wrestling sessions I got my balls squeezed quite some times. Once found myself trapped in a reverse headscissor, where she was controlling my arms with her arms, and biting my balls..

In real life I can't remember getting my balls squeezed, although I did get kicked in the balls. I also knew a girl that could grab my foreskin with her nails in a way that was not as painfull as actually squeezing your balls, but still painfull enough to make me submit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ehuls For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-14, 19:13
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Ball grabbing/kicking/etc is definitely not my thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-14, 19:47
Luchalady

Hello,

Everyone posting here is right, ball crabbing is the great mixed wrestling equalizer. I certainly enjoy using it. It almost always works...almost.

I had a series of matches last summer with a male about 20 pounds heavier than me and 10 years older but, still in great shape. I did not realize this was even possible but, some men get turned on by attacks and blows to the groin area. This man did, call him Jim for now. I remember the second time I wrestled Jim, he had me in a well applied arm bar. Feeling very friendly and comfortable with him, I reached down and gave him a good squeeze to his balls assuming he would let go, he did not, nothing but a smile. So I grabbed his hard cock that was stretching out the fabric of his wrestling trucks. I grabbed, squeezed, pulled and twisted. I did this hard, still did not get a response, I did it even harder. Instead he tighten his arm bar on me and I had to give.
So we stopped and I asked if he had any pain from the cock attack. Jim, says no, he tells me he likes it! He goes on to explain that he loves to wrestle but, what he really likes are kicks to his balls. He also like his balls squeezed and twisted. I gave him what he wanted. I have to admit, I have never seen a man that could take it like Jim. I would keep asking if I was hurting him but, no. I slapped, pinched, grabbed, twisted that thing...what a steal cock and balls!

I have no idea how one man can double over with a finger tap to the balls and another gets off to being kicked in the balls! Men? The only thing I can relate it to is some women have extremely sensitive breast and some do not.

We had about 5 matches, should meet again later this year.

Luchalady

Last edited by Luchalady; 21-Jan-14 at 23:50.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-14, 12:54
Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchalady [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no idea how one man can double over with a finger tap to the balls and another gets off to being kicked in the balls! Men? The only thing I can relate it to is some women have extremely sensitive breast and some do not.
I am on the finger tap end of that spectrum, but saw a show on TV a few months ago (sorry, can't remember the name of it) in which a martial artist took repeated and really hard kicks to the balls, delivered on-camera by a male martial artist who looked to weigh about 200 pounds. The man receiving the kicks was virtually unaffected by them, and I'm telling you they were clearly HARD kicks, and right on target. The man who was doing the kinking was flabbergasted! At first he was holding back on the kicks, fearing he would inflict injury, but then after a couple of kicks he was determined to get a pain reaction from the martial artist, and he couldn't do it! The show went on to explain how the martial artist had trained himself to withstand kicks to balls. They presented a graphic showing that the outer surface of the testicles gets damaged by the impact of the kick, but then gets a tiny bit tougher each time it heals - kind of like the way a broken bone gets a little thicker when it knits back together during healing. So - by intentionally allowing himself to get kicked in the balls many many many times, the martial artist's testicles eventually got so tough that he could take hard kicks without much pain or damage.

Maybe the man you were describing just has naturally tough balls, but according to the show I saw a man can actually train his balls to be tough if he is willing to endure numerous kicks to the balls in order to do so.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhett54 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-14, 13:40
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I got trapped during a session once in a tight reverse headscissor and then had my balls squeezed unmercifully for a long period of time. It was way more pain than I could handle but since I had told the girl not to be kind at the start of our session she wouldn't budge and I had no choice but to stay there and suffer. Be careful what you wish for, some of these girls don't mess around and they don't need much encouragement to put you through some real torture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-14, 19:02
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Yikes! the few times my boys have been severly womanhandled, even by accident, the only thing I remembered later was the extreme pain. I'm a lover, not a fighter, and when a woman is able to gently but firmly cup my balls or places me in a hold where she can stroke or kiss my erection, I go all bonobo, and the next thing I know I'm pretty well pinned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-14, 19:52
Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I found an interesting article of a woman in china that killed a guy with ball squeezing. The article goes on to say that the ball squeezing may have lead to a massive release of adrenalin which could have lead to a heart attack. I am not sure if this guy had a pre-existing heart condition but she most likely was squeezing full force.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 23-Jan-14, 22:06
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

Wow! That's the first time I have ever heard of a guy dying as a result. Years ago, around the early 90's there was a group of middle school girls in my area of NYC who were an off shoot of a male gang and used to like grabbing and squeezing guy's balls. They called themselves BGC or (Bitches Going Crazy) and they were mainly Hispanic girls and a few Asian. I also had a friend who was a cop in the area who told me all about them but they never got much press coverage because most of the attacks were never reported. Anyway, my friend said a few of them were really nasty bitches. I knew the areas they hung out and I made sure to avoid them late at night, especially since they apparently preferred to target white guys.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post: