Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Have you ever wrestled a girl
Nope 63 21.43%
Only in session wrestling 42 14.29%
Once 32 10.88%
Many times with one person 34 11.56%
Multiple times with different people 123 41.84%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-Jun-18, 17:27
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have actually wrestled a girl before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those are great insights. You figured out a lot of these things way earlier than I did.

Although the part about "they like the contact and the sensual feel of it" really depends on the woman. A big hurdle, as you mentioned, is that smaller women often aren't confident or think they will get hurt.
My guess is based on my success rate, that the women I'm attracted to and respond to me probably we both have some kind of subconscious filter.

It seems I was always attracted to and could uncannily pick out be tom-boys, athletes, and competitive women in most any group.

Oddly they have often been very "feminist" in that they are almost always very self confidant and assertive. I gravitate to that. In general that turned out to mostly (but not always, as with the one girl, but she was a gymnast) be what my friends all tended to call in teasing "horses". By that they meant, pretty, graceful, coordinated, confidant, but by and large really big/tall, and very athletic. I didn't have a particular plan for things to work out that way, it just did.

The one big key there for success for the younger guys on the forum here I will share is, if you like to date girls who are scholarship athletes, you have to be cool and accommodate their limited amount of time available during their sports season. They work really hard and have to study. Now at first it seem's a pain but you will quickly realize not all sports have the same season (if you get my drift). And so it can become quickly a target rich environment!

As they say, "a toast to our wives and all our girlfriends, may they never meet!".

It CAN lead to a few close calls, and is an effort, but (especially if you like stuff like wrestling, and big girls in general) the reward can be great!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 03:34
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My guess is based on my success rate, that the women I'm attracted to and respond to me probably we both have some kind of subconscious filter.

It seems I was always attracted to and could uncannily pick out be tom-boys, athletes, and competitive women in most any group.

Oddly they have often been very "feminist" in that they are almost always very self confidant and assertive. I gravitate to that. In general that turned out to mostly (but not always, as with the one girl, but she was a gymnast) be what my friends all tended to call in teasing "horses". By that they meant, pretty, graceful, coordinated, confidant, but by and large really big/tall, and very athletic. I didn't have a particular plan for things to work out that way, it just did.

The one big key there for success for the younger guys on the forum here I will share is, if you like to date girls who are scholarship athletes, you have to be cool and accommodate their limited amount of time available during their sports season. They work really hard and have to study. Now at first it seem's a pain but you will quickly realize not all sports have the same season (if you get my drift). And so it can become quickly a target rich environment!

As they say, "a toast to our wives and all our girlfriends, may they never meet!".

It CAN lead to a few close calls, and is an effort, but (especially if you like stuff like wrestling, and big girls in general) the reward can be great!
Interesting. Thanks. I often am into tom boys and competitive women as well, though more sexually, not necessarily for long-term dating, if that makes sense.

Scholarship athletes are a very specific breed. Not exactly my type, but to each his own. Dating athletes during different seasons sounds like juggling a lot!
Old 11-Jul-18, 01:18
Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Lots with my little cousin growing up. She was three years younger but strong as heck from sports. She figured out she could dominate me and loved to do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlerDom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 09:51
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

This is a 100% true story, I've written it in detail on another forum so will copy it here:

When I was a teenager I was lucky enough to be sat on by two girls, for about two hours. These girls were staying in a holiday caravan (ie, trailer in the US), Steph was 14, Gaynor was 15, they were on their own in the caravan and I went over with some fish and chips (fries in the US!) to eat with them. They both wore dresses and were sitting on the fold down bed in the lounge chatting. I sat down with them and we shared the food, they started messing around and Steph wrestled me onto my back on the bed and sat astride my chest with her knees spread wide and pinning my arms to my side. I bucked and struggled but she was very good at keeping me in palce, "I used to do this to my brother, you won't get me off!" she said. After a while she grabbed some of the food and smeared it over my face which both girls thought was hilarious.

Steph said "why don't you sit on him too?" to Gaynor, who then sat astride my stomach. With the two of them on me I was well and truly pinned. Steph slowly edged further up my chest until she was astride my throat, just an inch or two from my chin, her skirt had ridden up and I could see her pink cotton panties looming up very close. "What would you do if I got off your chest?" she said, I had an inkling that she meant that she would sit on my face, but kind of assumed that she meant get off me completely - "I'd get up and go" I said, with that she moved forward so her panties were up against my chin "I'm off your chest now", she looked down at me giggling, Gaynor moved forward up onto my chest just behind Steph and looked over Steph's shoulder down into my face. "What would you do if I got off your neck now", Steph asked again, "you wouldn't" I said, knowing now that she meant that she'd sit on my face. With that she moved forward again and sat with her pink panties over my mouth and my nose pushed into the soft cotton at the front. I struggled but was powerless to do anything with these two firmly pinning me down, I could smell her girly aroma and was absolutely helpless!

After a while I gave up struggling as I was exhausted and new it was futile. "Ahhh, look at him under there, are you comfortable down there, do you like smelling my knickers..." they teased me relentlessly.

"Would you like a go?" Steph asked Gaynor, "Yes" came the reply, "okay, I'll move up and you move up, then I'll get off him and come around and sit on his belly". With military precision they executed this task despite my struggles. I now had Gaynor sitting high up on my chest, with my arms pinned to my sides by Steph who was sitting astride my belly. "Ahhh, you poor thing" said Gaynor as she shuffled further up my chest, revealing her white cotton panties which came to rest against my chin. "Want me to get off your neck do you?" she said, I nodded with some difficulty, "okay, how about this" she said as she moved forward to bury my face in her panties with just my eyes free to look up at her. Steph moved up astride my chest so she could look around Gaynor and down into my eyes. They laughed, tickled me, teased me relentlessly. Gaynor was a little heavier than Steph and my face was really buried under her white panties, which like Stephs emanated a girly aroma and were slightly damp.

The girls continued with this treatment, occasionally swapping positions, for about two hours. They knew that I had a date with my girl friend and were determined that I was late for it - they succedded in that and gave me the most memorable facesitting experience I've ever had. I've been lucky to have had many facesitting experiences and will share some more with the Group!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 10:24
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I have wrestled with some of my girl friends in the past (one of them was a judo freak) and I believe that is how my fetish started.

Growing up, I remember I had wrestle with a cousin of mine a couple of time at the beach during a late afternoon.
Great fun at the time ;-)

I am also lucky to train at a dojo with some really nice girls from time to time.

I have also met a few session wrestlers and had great fun and a positive experience every time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 23:38
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've probably wrestled 40-50 different women/girls since I was in my early 20s in the 1970s. At that time I was good looking enough to find girls at the local public park to wrestle me on the spot for the fun (and sexiness) of it. I used to let them win. I even dated a couple of them. I didn't start paying women to wrestle until the late 80s. At that time it was street girls, strong and tough as hell, who I didn't have to "let win." They'd kicked my ass for $20-$40 and tell me to come back for more anytime. It wasn't until about 15 years ago that I learned about session wrestlers. My first pro was Mistress Treasure. She thoroughly trounced and dominated me -- in a public park, just like old times! I've wrestled only six or seven real pros. Nikki Fierce was the absolute most skilled of all. One injured my back badly (not Nikki, and not on purpose, I'm sure) so I can't do competitive anymore; probably not a good idea to even do semi. A little over a year ago I was planning to train in BJJ to learn real grappling, but it would be a long difficult road now to build the structural muscle in my back, arm, and leg to support it. I've pretty much given up on grappling this past year -- as I turn 64 --, and I'm naturally really bummed about it. OTOH, I did wrestle 40-50 mostly incredible, wonderful, strong females; so I have those memories to torture me for the rest of my life. :-)

Last edited by tanukialpha; 11-Jul-18 at 23:56.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 16:34
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

I've play fought with just about every girl I haven dated. Starts wit tickle fights usually depending on the girls personality is where how far it will go. Most girls I'll just get the body scissors and pinning... they weren't adventurous enough and i didn't push it they would think i was weird. But some especially who had brothers would wrestle pretty competitive ! One gf I was 22 and she 20 and we were on my bed and out of know where she clamps my head in a front head scissors and tells me to try and get out. It was so hot cause she didn't even know about my fetish we only dating a few weeks! I tried hard but as you know once the ankles are crossed it's tough to pry and I didn't want it too end.
Also my younger brothers gf and I used to wrestle. She was 20 I was 26. Girls this young seem to be more daring and open to challenges. We would wrestle around and she would always finish me in a rear choke and hold me in it adjusting the pressure to her satisfaction! It was awesome but like most inexperienced it was the trach choke which yoibknow hurts like hell and yiur neck hurts for days after.... I showed her the headscorros too which she did on me and it was strong as hell! I had to be careful tho it was my bros girl and this turned me on of course.
Also met a girl at a buddies she was a roommate there. She was young too 18 we were 22-23. We would drink and party there. She liked me and when everyone would pass out we would start to play fight. She knew the rear naked choke and would slap it on me whenever she took my back. Her arms were really short so it was super tight and she loved holding me in it and I would applaud her strength and validate her after.
Sorry for the length in reply its nice to relive these past moments !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post: