Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-17, 01:14
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tyler Dare reviews

I just had a wonderful session with the lovely and beautiful Tyler Dare. First, I must say magnificent personality and body. The session felt more like I was talking with a friend, even when I was knocked out I woke up thinking we had been talking. I just couldn’t remember what we had been talking about. Tyler is like the super cool gorgeous girl next door that you enjoy hanging out with and sometimes she just kicks your ass.

Tyler knocked me out four times cold and a few almost knockouts, you know that tingly slightly weird feeling that is so cool. I learned a lot, I had a great time, and I look forward to some more sleep therapy. I am very awkward until I get to know someone but I was a lot less awkward with Tyler, not completely myself but closer to myself than I have ever been in that short of a time.

So, if you haven’t seen Tyler do it as soon as you can! If you have seen Tyler, you already know. Tyler is awesome.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-17, 21:51
Points: 1,587, Level: 16 Points: 1,587, Level: 16 Points: 1,587, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcold [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just had a wonderful session with the lovely and beautiful Tyler Dare. First, I must say magnificent personality and body. The session felt more like I was talking with a friend, even when I was knocked out I woke up thinking we had been talking. I just couldn’t remember what we had been talking about. Tyler is like the super cool gorgeous girl next door that you enjoy hanging out with and sometimes she just kicks your ass.

Tyler knocked me out four times cold and a few almost knockouts, you know that tingly slightly weird feeling that is so cool. I learned a lot, I had a great time, and I look forward to some more sleep therapy. I am very awkward until I get to know someone but I was a lot less awkward with Tyler, not completely myself but closer to myself than I have ever been in that short of a time.

So, if you haven’t seen Tyler do it as soon as you can! If you have seen Tyler, you already know. Tyler is awesome.
If I ever session she'd be one I'd want encounter. She looks gorgeous but also seems deceptively strong.
Old 07-Oct-17, 00:36
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblawson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I ever session she'd be one I'd want encounter. She looks gorgeous but also seems deceptively strong.
Deceptively strong is a good way to put it. Although, if see her flex her biceps, it's very clear that she is very well-toned and muscular.
Old 07-Oct-17, 01:20
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcold [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

How did she KO you?
Old 09-Oct-17, 06:06
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did she KO you?
Sleepers, a few close calls in the scissors.
Old 30-Dec-17, 20:39
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

I had another session with Tyler Dare pretty recently. I'll detail my experiences

We had met last year, so since she was touring around my area this month, I decided why not and to do another session with her. We met each other again, and no real nervousness on my part(due to seeing her and having 10+ sessions since then), so as a result, we went straight into it

The first part we tried was knockouts. Sleeper holds/Rear Naked chokes tend to be my favorite but it may take awhile before I get KO'd by some women. Only one person I know who can apply the RNC on me while completely painless, whether we are standing up or sitting down, but I won't talk about her here.

For Tyler, I know that she is extremely good at KO'ing me me with figure 4's. With did some figure 4 ko's, and after 1-2 seconds of uncomfortableness, I was out. When I woke up, my body felt completely energized. As if I had a good nights sleep. Tyler was ready to keep going for KO's, so we did another 1-2 figure 4's. With the results being that my mood had improved drastically after the ko, and that she could do them easily.

I don't really try this with a lot of women(due to being very afraid of inadvertently injuring them), but i decided to do some semi comp. Or rather, I would just do my best to resist her while we wrestled on the bed. She's good in that part, as she did submit me a couple times(though for some, I'd intentionally walk into her submissions just for fun )

After some semi comp, we did some talking. With some wrestlers(whom I will not mention in this post) it can be a bit of a challenge talking to them. Either you don't connect, or they may be acting nice but you don't have that "spark" between you two. With Tyler, we had decent convos. Talked about stuff from the session business, real life, etc.

Around the ending(ish), we did some more knockouts. Some more figure 4 ko's, and then we moved to RNC KO's. We did a thing where she'd stand on the couch, apply the rear naked choke, and then see if I'd go out. And it worked like a charm. She'd put me out, and then my body would give away and collapse right on the couch. And then when I woke up, she was behind me. We did this same thing two more times, and it was a pretty fun experience.

Good session, overall. Communication wise(email, texting) she's very professional. With KO's, she has the figure 4 KO to a science, as even a year later she could do it on me without me tapping or struggling frantically after the KO.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 01:42
Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Here is a quick review of my first match with Tyler that I made a while ago, she was great, I wrestled one more time with her since then, def one of the most skilled and strongest women I wrestled....

"Tyler was unbelievable, she pretty much just toyed with me the whole time, I couldn't do anything to her. She said she's been doing this for over 11 years now so it's no wonder wrestling is like second nature to her. All I know is that she had the ability to immobilize me so that I couldn't use one of my arms, then all the sudden she would have me helpless and able to control my other arm, or if I ever squirmed away from one hold, its like she effortlessly transitioned to some other move, scissors, rnc, or crucifix that had me helpless and at her mercy.

She loved talking trash to me as she did this as well and called me her little pumpkin and how a "little" girl was beating me up. It was humiliating but also hot at the same time. Once when I grabbed her wrist she said, "aww, you want to hold hands while I tap you out??" and then she tapped me out with a scissor.

She got me in a facesit with my arms pinned. I kept trying to lift her off, and each time I got more and more tired. She said "I know your getting tired and pretty soon you won't be able to lift me at all. Then I'm not going to let you breath." She was right. After a few tries my arms went limp and she sat until she was ready to let me go, which luckily was before I passed out!"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-18, 16:05
Points: 2,765, Level: 21 Points: 2,765, Level: 21 Points: 2,765, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I have a session scheduled with Tyler later on this month. I'm pretty excited about it. Setting it up was very easy and she seems very accommodating so far. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Old 08-Mar-18, 20:49
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezerBoi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a session scheduled with Tyler later on this month. I'm pretty excited about it. Setting it up was very easy and she seems very accommodating so far. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
One of the coolest women I know, you’ll have a blast.
Old 09-Mar-18, 01:37
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

When I think of an ultimate professional when it comes to having a session, I always think of Tyler. There's no question she truly loves what she's doing and wants to share it with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post:

Tags
tyler dare, worship