Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-16, 14:46
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Woman taps out my gf then me

True story of mine for you guys. Me my girlfriend, her friend and her boyfriend are all at my house one night. My girlfriend and I were playfully wrestling and honestly even if it was a serious match my gf always would beat my ass. So with an audience she naturally humiliated me alittle more than usual. Her friend and boyfriend watched and laughed. I was embarrassed but played it off like I wasn't trying when really she was kicking my ass.
So her friend and BF were 3 years younger than us. And while watching our friend her says "come on she's not that strong" as I'm stuck in her figure 4 scissor. My gf responds "excuse me, you're next when I'm done with her" they were arguing back and forth while I'm just laying there in my girlfriends legs. I'll never forget how humiliating that was. It was like I didn't even matter she was squeezing me and not showing me any attention. Anyways, she finally had enough of me and let me go. I just sat down on the couch waiting to see what happened to with my gf and her friend.
So they are both standing in front of each other talking shit. It was playfully but still you could tell neither wanted to lose in front of their bfs. I've seen my gf wrestle her sister and she always dominated her just as she did me so I've never seen her in anything other than the dominate role which she loved. So her and her friend lock up and it's a bit of a struggle and they end up on a couch my gf under her friend. She gets off her and grabs both of her feet as my gf is sitting on the coach. She says "don't pull me off by my feet" well, she did anyways and my gf hit the ground ass first and I could see in her face she was mad. She tried to get up but her friend jumps right on her chest and put her in a schoolgirl pin. I was watching my gf struggle and she looked so sexy but I felt bad seeing her being dominated by her younger friend. I've never seen her losing before and was hoping she was able to get her off. She bucked did everything but her friend had her. Then the part ill never forget. Her friend looked down in my gfs face and said "are you ready to tap out in front of your boyfriend little girl?" As she finished saying that she pulled my girlfriends face up into her crotch and turned on her side and had her in one of the absolute tightest front headscissors I have ever seen. (Really it was crazy tight) my gf couldn't really talk and her friend wasn't squeezing full force cause she wanted to rube it in. This was the first time they have fought and she was enjoying being the dominate friend. I felt almost hopeless for her watching. My gf went from so dominate to now so submissive to the legs of her friend. She squirmed and every time she tried to really get out her friend just flexed her legs and my gf would go still. She was looking right in my gfs eyes saying "having a little trouble there?" "Thought you were gonna kick my ass little girl?" She then said "who won, tell me who has stronger legs and who won?" To my surprise my gf right away obeyed her and told her everything she wanted to her. I was in shock. She then asked said "good girl" patted her on her head and said "who owns you?" And squeezed. I was praying she didn't say it. But her friend kept squeezing and she got her answer. "You own me please let me go" when she heard those words and looked right down in my gfs face I saw a girl who felt power and control and I saw my gf looking actually scared of her friend and most importantly her legs. Her friend was laughing and talking to me and her BF. I wasn't saying much but I finally said "let her go now, you won" she just laughed and said "don't worry I won't hurt your girlfriend, I'll give her back to you soon" my gf just later there face in her friends crotch still not saying a word. Finally looked down at her again and said "okay I'm gonna release you, I think you've learned your lesson" before she she let go she stared in her eyes squeezed hard 1 more time and just said "mine" my gf tapped immediately and she let her head go. My gf rolled to her back and her friend stood up put her foot on her stomach and flexed. "Stay down little girl" she then went to sit with her BF who was definitely happy with her.
I'll post the rest alittle later.
Old 14-Nov-16, 02:25
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Woman taps out my gf then me

This is a great story you guys throw some parties.... anyway what were the stats of your girl friend and her friend. (age, hight, weigh). And how did you and your girl friend decide that you were going to wrestle that night in front of your friends. Also is this the first time you met them. Please continue
Old 14-Nov-16, 05:26
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That is a hot story. Thanks. I would like to meet her.
Old 14-Nov-16, 05:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a great story you guys throw some parties.... anyway what were the stats of your girl friend and her friend. (age, hight, weigh). And how did you and your girl friend decide that you were going to wrestle that night in front of your friends. Also is this the first time you met them. Please continue
My gf is about 5'2 105lbs brunette. Her friend about the same height maybe 110lbs. So basically they were the same size. My gf was 20 her friend was 17. So the losing to a girl who's 17 was very embarrassing for both of us. It was really hard for my gf because she's not used to getting dominated like that. She scissored me in the bedroom before competitively so when she wrestled me in front of them that was the first time her friend ever seen a headscissor. And she still put my girl in one of the tightest front scissor I've seen. She really took control of my gf that night. My gf was visibly upset not crying but pretty close.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-16, 05:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was the first time I met her friend and her BF tho yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-16, 20:09
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The three of you should have a rematch.

Amazing story btw!!
Old 15-Nov-16, 01:54
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Wow with the ages of this story it makes it even more amazing. A 17 year old girl shows up at your house and basically owns your girl friend who is 3 years older than her. I can't imagine how bad she felt, after all she usually owned you and she was showing off in front of her friend. I'm sorry I have another question for you. How did you and your girl decide to wrestle that night. The 17 year old was also very cocky as she beat your girl too, so did she know that you were going to wrestle that night. I'm sorry about all these questions but this is such an amazing story, and you haven't even finished yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-16, 07:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Wow with the ages of this story it makes it even more amazing. A 17 year old girl shows up at your house and basically owns your girl friend who is 3 years older than her. I can't imagine how bad she felt, after all she usually owned you and she was showing off in front of her friend. I'm sorry I have another question for you. How did you and your girl decide to wrestle that night. The 17 year old was also very cocky as she beat your girl too, so did she know that you were going to wrestle that night. I'm sorry about all these questions but this is such an amazing story, and you haven't even finished yet.
Me and my girl always wrestled with her winning. She joked around and said she could kick my ass and I didn't want to seem like a bitch in front of them so I said "yeah right" she kicked my ass. Then her 17 year old friend kicked her ass and then she beat me right after. I will tell that story soon. But yes she was very cocky and felt superior to us from that day on. She was though. Me or my girl were scared of her legs. My gf took it a lot harder than me cause she's always used to being the better woman. But her friend always ended up scissoring her and she always made sure my gf knew who was boss. It always bothered my gf but she couldn't do anything about it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-16, 09:46
Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Looking forward to the rest of your story!
Old 25-Nov-16, 16:10
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me and my girl always wrestled with her winning. She joked around and said she could kick my ass and I didn't want to seem like a bitch in front of them so I said "yeah right" she kicked my ass. Then her 17 year old friend kicked her ass and then she beat me right after. I will tell that story soon. But yes she was very cocky and felt superior to us from that day on. She was though. Me or my girl were scared of her legs. My gf took it a lot harder than me cause she's always used to being the better woman. But her friend always ended up scissoring her and she always made sure my gf knew who was boss. It always bothered my gf but she couldn't do anything about it.
Why not just go to the gym and take some grappling classes?
The Following User Says Thank You to j94n For This Useful Post: