Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jun-17, 20:30
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Did you ever lose to a team of women in team sports

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is a cool video of a team of girls beating a team of boys in basketball that was already posted in the thread about female teams beating male teams in sports.

Did something like this ever happen to you or to your team?

I remember in primary school (which in my country is from around 7 to 15 years of age) we played against girls often. We were mostly better than them in football (soccer) but I remember we lost to girls in basketball once badly when we were around 12 when we played during the PE class.

I think it was 4 of us random boys against 4 random girls and they ended up trashing us. I don't remember the score but they just dominated. Looking at it rationally it wasn't that surprising as I was never any good at basketball and the other guys in my team weren't any good either while at two of the girls were athletic and tall and strong, one of them was a handball player and the other one was training volleyball. I was thinking that we're going to have problems but I didn't imagine it will be that one sided and it was pretty humiliating and humbling when it happened, especially with other people around and the teachers watching and everything. Those two athletic girls in particular were physically imposing as well, one of them was glued on me and covered me and I couldn't do anything when I had the ball while the other one was just very tall and it was humiliating trying to block her when she could jump much higher and just clowned me.

I also remember playing against some girl who was training soccer seriously and she just single-handedly dominated us, the teams were mixed though.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-17, 16:06
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts
Default Re: Did you ever lose to a team of women in team sports

I remember being thrashed at badminton on several occasions by my friends Japanese wife.
I would love to see a girls team beat a boy's team at any thing.
Thanks for the post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-17, 18:06
Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The referee was favoring the girls in almost every decision which is not cool because in the end everyone will point their fingers at the boys for loosing to girls. Nobody will care about how the result came about.

But really interesting that the boys were leading the entire match and had everything under control until the last 2min....
And in the end the shortest girl scores 3 free throws in a row....she's probably the new school hero now.
Old 05-Jun-17, 14:55
Points: 3,527, Level: 24 Points: 3,527, Level: 24 Points: 3,527, Level: 24
Last Achievements

just recently a girls soccer team in Spain beat all the boys team..they won the league,i don't they ever lost a game.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerryc45 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-17, 16:56
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryc45 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
just recently a girls soccer team in Spain beat all the boys team..they won the league,i don't they ever lost a game.
In what kind of league, at what age?
Old 05-Jun-17, 17:40
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In what kind of league, at what age?
Girls between 12 and 14 years... More info [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], but in spanish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fanosh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-17, 19:19
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,748 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryc45 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Yes, please regale us with some more information.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-17, 19:33
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I had two almosts.

A group of high school and college girl BBall players played us. 5 on 5. They were killing us but then we started to get physical and our best player started to play more competitively. We beat them 15-13 and 15-12. I was imploring my team to try harder in game 1. If fouls were called they would have destroyed us. But I'm glad we won even though I did want to lose in a way.

Then I was a camp counselor and my boys challenge a group of same aged girls to a match. Me and the girl counselor were reffing. The girls were up 3-0 on us and my boys were yelling and almost crying. The girls were like 9 so it wasn't at all sexual. As ref I had to be fair but I decided the boys needed a pep talk.

So I gave them my best pep talk I could give and we scored four straight goals to win. I was proud. Of myself! It was an awesome pep talk!

Google Coors Light Silverbullets girls baseball team. They beat guys on the reg. Also some yacht racing all girls team choked or they would have won some championship.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-17, 20:11
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Here is a long and quite interesting article about the Spanish soccer team mentioned before.
It is an amateur club focused about training girls, and they began recently to compete againsts boys, thanks to a rule that allows mixed teams until age 14.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-17, 20:40
Points: 5,703, Level: 32 Points: 5,703, Level: 32 Points: 5,703, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,261 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had two almosts.

A group of high school and college girl BBall players played us. 5 on 5. They were killing us but then we started to get physical and our best player started to play more competitively. We beat them 15-13 and 15-12. I was imploring my team to try harder in game 1. If fouls were called they would have destroyed us. But I'm glad we won even though I did want to lose in a way.

Then I was a camp counselor and my boys challenge a group of same aged girls to a match. Me and the girl counselor were reffing. The girls were up 3-0 on us and my boys were yelling and almost crying. The girls were like 9 so it wasn't at all sexual. As ref I had to be fair but I decided the boys needed a pep talk.

So I gave them my best pep talk I could give and we scored four straight goals to win. I was proud. Of myself! It was an awesome pep talk!

Google Coors Light Silverbullets girls baseball team. They beat guys on the reg. Also some yacht racing all girls team choked or they would have won some championship.
Mentioning the Silver Bullets baseball team brought back memories of the famous bench clearing brawl that took place after a female batter was hit by a pitch and she charged the mound. I recall it got quite a lot of media attention because of the unusual circumstance of a women's team fighting a men's team.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mts2 For This Useful Post: