Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-18, 02:22
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wise to ask for no safeword and ignore taps?

Meeh i would go for it, probably worth it afterwards especially if you record it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gefrid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-18, 02:51
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,011 Times in 623 Posts

All very well to have a fantasy of being in the clutches of some sadistic, overpowering women who’s taking you apart, but the reality would be far more hazerdous to your health.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-18, 04:33
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Booking a wrestling session with a sadistic mistress and have asked to be dominated in holds including RNC and headscissors

Do you reckon its wise to do that? I wont be able to change my mind during the session either

Shes 5ft11

Thanks
Why not tell us who it is? If she has a reputation we can tell you if we think it might be safe for you to do this with this particular lady.
Me, personally, I never do this. I often say she doesn't need to release as soon as I tap but I never refuse a safe word.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-18, 04:53
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

A safeword won't do you a bit of good if you can't breathe or speak. There are certainly some majorly sadistic girls out there who are not the least bit shy about tossing you a beating but none of them want a dead body in their hotel room. I would say most experienced girls realize that most guys cannot take as much as they think they can and would either respond to an urgent tap or recognize a loss of consciousness and release their grip. There is always the chance though that a girl could get carried away or the inexperienced ones might not realize how badly they are hurting you. Ignored submissions do happen.........I have experienced them myself and it can be very exciting but the excitement can quickly give way to an extremely torturous and frightening experience. Be careful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-18, 05:56
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have to go with the majority and concur that this is an unwise idea. It sounds hot in theory but reality may well turn out to be much nastier than expected.

Have you sessioned with her before? Because I have in a session told one wrestler that she could ignore my taps. But I had sessioned with her multiple times before so I knew I could trust her not to go crazy, whilst she had a good idea of my limits. It was a lot of fun and I never felt unsafe even though she was in total control, but I'd never give anyone that kind of power until I'd built up a good rapport with them.

One compromise you might go with is say that she can keep the hold on for another 3 seconds after you tap, or that when you tap she has to loosen the hold for a bit but then can reapply it or transition into another hold without letting you go. That way you get the 'she's in total control' bit without the 'no way to make it stop' bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-18, 07:39
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-18, 01:05
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I took a BDSM beatdown on my ass from my inexperienced, sort of 19 year old girlfriend, that went South. She was Poly which ymeant she had two other boyfriends. We both were new to BDSM, she played with other guys, but never with me and I was jealous. I am into scissors but thought the whole idea of her beating my ass, scissoring me, and slapping me around would be cool. So I finally pestered her into playing. She was mad and I arrogant and demanding, so she gave in and we played. DUMB and irresponsible.

She, after the fact, was going to make our session a “punishment” session. I was tied up. She scissored me, not very strong, beat my ass with various items for awhile. She was determined, I think, for me to use our safe word so,she beat and beat and beat. I was determined not to use the safe word. I went into “sub space”. I felt nothing and was in another world. In essence, I was mentally unable to use the safe word. She was inexperienced and didn’t know that I was way past the point of being responsible and should have stopped to stop it. She didn’t stop for,a long while and I was injured.

The point.......if you decide to play with no safe word, then she better be versed and qualified to know when to stop things. You also may go into sub space, which can happen when pain gets too intense. She needs to read your physical and mental condition and stop when if becomes dangerous, regardless of your rules..
Old 13-Jan-18, 01:49
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What you are suggesting can be described in three words - stupid, stupid and stupid. Don't confuse fantasy with reality.
Old 13-Jan-18, 03:10
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol you all seem against it. Im suprised lol. Can it really be that bad.

She dosent do k/o's so im sure she'll let go before i go out.

But might try it out first for the first 10 mins or so just in case lol. U guys got me worried now
I do the no tap, no safe word sessions all the time. But I highly recommend that you are able to change your mind if you need to. Like others said, dont underestimate a girl's power.

Example, I booked an hour and a half, no tap session with Maria Garcia....bad move! It was literally about 10 minutes before I was regretting my decision! If she didn't let me change my mind, I would have been in serious trouble.

So I would advise you to try it, but chances are, you will change your mind at some point during the session.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-18, 03:23
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Booking a wrestling session with a sadistic mistress and have asked to be dominated in holds including RNC and headscissors

Do you reckon its wise to do that? I wont be able to change my mind during the session either She's 5ft11
Wise, no. Exciting, yes.
I suggest a clear set of fair rules, such as no ball busting, finger bending, or whatever else that you both agree as off limits. Other than that, I am picturing a magnificent five foot eleven girl in my mind right now. She is approximately 155 pounds, very athletic and toned, with great endurance.

Have you ever played poker for just pennies or chips that have no intrinsic value? It is a different game once you remove the element of risk. You can bluff, or draw wildly. It really doesn't matter when you don't have anything to lose.

So this girl would be encouraged to scissor you relentlessly, to knock you out, ignore your taps, and revel in your panicked submissions? If you both go through with this, you have the acid taste of anticipation, fear, longing, and a morbid dread exciting you in the weeks to come. Tame your match down to safety if you want, but you will have already lost something if you don't bet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post: