Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-18, 01:06
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,740 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes

Check out the FREE PREVIEW CLIP at the bottom of this link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sugar Diamond - Royal Ass Kicking!
We do a lot of themes and series on ScissorFoxes but every once in a while, we just let the girl go out there and kick some ass! Sugar Diamond pulverizes Jay with her big STRONG thighs! It's man vs woman and with every crushing scissor, she manages to bring out some of the most intense amount of panic. She's known for her freakishly strong legs so you can just imagine what he's going through. It doesn't help that she also ignores almost all of his tap outs. His eyes nearly bulge out when she applies a rear naked choke which eventually puts him out. She knocks him out again with a reverse headscissor. She props herself off the floor and giving it everything she's got. He goes out really good here and while Sugar strikes a victory pose on top of him, Jay's still trying to figure out what happened to him. Better think twice before challenging Ms. Diamond.
Full Video here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

More videos available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Jan-18, 04:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sugar Diamond - Royal Ass Kicking!
That kiss and pose… She's perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-18, 20:18
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,975 Times in 3,709 Posts

Sugar is a Queen Jay, OMG......CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER DESTROY YOU AND VICTORY POSE ON YOU. Thanks as always for the great update and HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-18, 20:41
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Nikki Next - Xenia Onatopp: Too Hot To Handle!
The wait is over! Some of you hoped that we shot a Xenia Onatopp video with the one and only Nikki Next and you were right. She does an excellent job and brings her scissor "A" game to the max! We told her how popular these videos were and she did not want to disappoint. Needless to say, Nikki shocked us when she knocked Jay (aka James Bond) out 3 times almost in a row. She's a real bad ass! During Xenia and Bond's introduction, she quickly leaps onto his torso, wrapping her strong legs around his body. He slams her up against the wall then onto the ground where she converts into a triangle choke. She calls the exact moment that she knocks him out for the first time. As she's placing him in a reverse headscissor, she says: "lets do it again" and moments later, she adds that extra squeeze and puts him out a second time. Shortly after, she applies the tightest rear naked choke and gets her 3rd KO. He remains in this hold for quite some time after waking up and the suffering is VERY intense! "Think of it like an anaconda" she says with a big smile. Xenia continues to work his ribs with her bodyscissors as she does best, eventually breaking them numerous times. With his crippled body still trapped between her legs, she ends his life by snapping his neck with her bare hands. She certainly is too hot to handle!

More videos available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Jan-18, 20:51
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,426 Times in 452 Posts

Wow... Nikki just keeps getting more beautiful by the day. She looks stunning in this video.

Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 01:18
Producer
Last Achievements

Raven Wild - Breath Play 28
It's Raven's turn for Breath Play and she seems to like it a little too much. This was actually the first video we ever shot with her and you'll see why we knew she'd make a perfect Xenia. She's a total natural and genuinely gets turned on by scissors. She was also built for scissoring. Watch her thick muscular thighs constrict his neck, preventing him from going anywhere while her strong hands take full control of his breath. Raven gets great satisfaction when her slave struggles to survive. It only provokes her to hold his breath longer and make him squirm even more. Her reverse headscissor is a beast of its own. Her first time learning how to scissor and she manages to knock him out twice. I guess that's what you get when you spend years as a pro gymnast. Experience Raven's very first squeeze before she became the scissor machine we all know and love today.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg raven-wild_breath_play28_preview1.jpg (135.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg raven-wild_breath_play28_preview2.jpg (134.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg raven-wild_breath_play28_preview3.jpg (132.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg raven-wild_breath_play28_preview4.jpg (140.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 19-Jan-18, 19:35
Producer
Last Achievements

Siren Thorn - Bedroom Battles Round 29
WOW!! Siren Thorn is back again and she's STRONGER than ever! Jay was totally shocked by the huge increase in her strength. Her scissors left him with red pixels all over his face and a sore neck for days. Her hard work at the gym has certainly paid off and the proof is in her "vise-grip" as she calls it. When she kicks it into high gear, you will tap immediately and hope to God she lets go. Jay also regretted teaching her the scissor crucifix, a hold we use quite often on ScissorFoxes, where the female applies a side throat scissor while locking one wrist between her ankles and the other with her hand. It is very effective, impossible to escape and dangerous as hell as you will see. She gets him bucking for his life and there's no way for him to tap out! She also likes flexing her sexy biceps while squeezing him mercilessly. Her glutes are in fantastic shape which come in handy when knocking him out with her reverse headscissors. If you haven't been scissored by Siren Thorn yet, you're REALLY missing out!

Old 24-Jan-18, 02:30
Producer
Last Achievements

Hazel - Pressure Gauge: Full Power Crisis!
Hazel LOVES showing off her power as you will see here. She starts off nice and slow but by the time she hits 100% of her strength, Jay goes into full crisis mode. Her scissors are far beyond what any man can handle! She gets him tapping frantically and bucking like a bull. He begs her to stop and yells out "I give!" numerous times but as Hazel reminds him: "There's no giving up!". He is forced to feel the full force of Hazel's incredible scissors. Every scissor gets more intense than the previous one and she saves the best for last. Jay made the mistake earlier on of admitting that the reverse side headscissor is the one that most often puts him out. So when Hazel puts him in that hold and cranks up the pressure, you can tell what her intentions were. She knocks him right out then does a flex victory pose over his body. Those legs were built for CRUSHING!

Old 26-Jan-18, 19:36
Producer
Last Achievements

Janira Wolfe - My Dom Alter Ego
My boyfriend has no idea what he's in for. It's date night and while he's asking me what they should do, I stroll in the room wearing a white robe. I slowly take it off and reveal the SEXIEST latex outfit he's ever seen. His mind is completely blown! I then take out my single tail whip and confess to having a secret life as a dominatrix. It's time to take date night up a notch! I order him to his knees then force his head between my legs. I squeeze him mercilessly and his fear of my power totally gets me off. He's never experienced my strength and dominant side before. He couldn't breathe in my scissors, especially from the reverse headscissor, which is my FAVORITE! I keep things interesting by doing the splits on his neck and a little facesitting. I then let him know if he wants to stay together, he has to handle the full wrath! While lying on top of him with his neck locked in a front headscissor, I lean all the way back and squeeze so hard that my legs start shaking like an earthquake. It's what I call a scissor eruption! This is what we'll be doing every date night from now on.

Old 30-Jan-18, 19:54
Producer
Last Achievements

Maxxi ManKillah - POV: Scissor Heaven
Have you ever experienced Scissor Heaven? Well, you're about too! Maxxi's POV is one of the hottest yet and she's MORE than happy to put you to sleep with her scissors. She's actually mentioned to us several times how much she enjoys knocking men out between her legs. Watch as Maxxi walks up to you and locks you into a front headscissor. She happily reminds you how she's going to put you out at any time. She then flips over and applies a reverse headscissor, reminding you why she's one of your favorite Foxes. She shakes and slaps her sexy booty while it tightly engulfs your neck. Witness a knockout (aka Scissor Heaven) in both point of views, then wake up to one of the hottest victory poses you've ever seen. A must see!

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds