Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Oct-17, 01:09
Kukikaka

Default Does your wife/girlfriend facesit you?

I've been with my wife since 2015 and I have to admit, admitting my fetish very early worked like a charm for me. Since marriage, almost every night involves a reverse facesit, followed by reverse headscissors and when tired, she just sleeps on top of me with her ass still on my face.

I particularly love it when she returns from work, she always wears a black skirt and I know she's always wearing a black or red thong underneath. Her smell of the day turns me on. She has good hygiene 98% of the time lol.

I would share pictures I really would but that's one promise I kept to my wife saying I wouldn't show anyone. That includes the internet.

So what about you guys?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-17, 02:27
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Does your wife/girlfriend facesit you?

Oh hell yeah. I've tried several times to get her to wrestle, to no avail. I've documented that fact here several times.

But she will straddle my face from now till the sun comes up . . . or moon comes up actually. ;-) She straddles me frontways or back, and I work her wih my tongue. Sjhe loves it.

It's too bad I can get her to wrestle, since she is an endurance athlete, bad ass mountain biker and yoga chick. But, this isn't a bad alternative.

The other night I told her "Just pretend I'm a yoga mat with a cock."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-17, 03:07
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Been with my girlfriend for 4 years...shes never been a fan and barely does any scissoring or smothering. I was spoiled with girls in the past when it comes to the idea of facesitting, most were very receptive and thought it was awesome. However, my current gf is unbelievably vanilla (to the point where she thinks the 50 shades of grey movies are so intense). Over the past few years, we have argument intensely about the subject. She just cant wrap her head around the action and what i actually get out of it. I wont go into fetail about 4 years worth of discussion but I can explain it 20 different ways but it doesnt matter. Actually the last discussion we had a few months ago seemed to get the point across. Ill put it this way...shes not a fan but she now at least acknowledges my need and desire for it and wont argue if it comes up. Ill take that for now.

But she has done it a few times here and there, mostly when shes drunk. When she does, its great. She has an athletic build with great curves and alot of strength.
Old 30-Oct-17, 17:12
Points: 5,894, Level: 32 Points: 5,894, Level: 32 Points: 5,894, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I have been messing around with this girl on and off for a couple of years. At first, she was very submissive and I would dominate her, but slowly she's becoming more and more dominant and enjoying it. Last time, she sat on my face with her jeans on, and everytime I turned my face sideways, she would force it straight. She's a pretty big girl too (tall and muscular).

I have always wanted this experience:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's coming over tonight to do it. Fantasies do come through. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_2507.PNG (225.6 KB, 693 views)
File Type: png IMG_2508.PNG (284.3 KB, 619 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cfifao For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 18:23
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

You guys with girls that enjoy facesitting are very lucky. My wife very rarely sits on my face. And on those few occasions she does, it lasts less than a minute and she doesnt put her full weight on me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 20:02
Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Yes, my wife does! After finally telling her of my wrestling/facesitting fetish not too long ago, she agreed to try it. (After convincing her she wouldnt kill me). She got the hang of it in no time.

The first few times, we made a game of it to see if she could make me say uncle. She decided it was more comfortable putting my arms above my head so she wouldn't be kneeling on my arms. (Front facesit). Once she did that and pinned my arms to the sides of my head with her thighs, I couldn't move. Plus her competitive spirit got going, and after only a minute or so I had to tap out because I couldn't breathe. The next couple times was the same thing. She was getting bored with it and I preferred being pinned longer instead of having to give up due to lack of air.

So now when we do it, she traps me and gets comfortable in a front facesit, then she will read or play with her phone for anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. I can get air, but I can't move and am literally at her mercy. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty awesome.

We've tried doing reverse facesits, but she says it isn't as comfortable and she says it's easier to control how hard or easy she is making it for me when she's front facing.

We won't do it all that often...once maybe twice a month. I don't want to push it or overdo it and have her get tired of it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D26 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 21:04
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

My only strong recolection was my last GF, who was great in bed, very hot blooded and sensual, but not a natural dom. She liked guys to take control which I wasn't particularly good at. The relationship, needless to say, was rocky.

She'd sit on my face but she quickly grew bored with it. She thought I was being lazy. She was very good at it though. Nice soft pillowy ass and very sexy but after 2 or 3 times she showed little interest. I think having a story to go with it, or letting her check her I-phone is a good idea. Most of my face sitting experience was with Doms. They're usually happy to do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 21:48
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My wife is very open to all of my kinks. She has none in particular herself but does enjoy the majority I suggest, and tries all of them at least once. Because of this, I don't really push her to do something she didn't really like. She does love facesitting though. We are currently playing with chastity (me, not her). I only mention this, because SHE loves teasing me and watching me moan and groan, not being able to finish. And do you know which position it is easiest to tease me from? Yes, whilst sitting on my face. That way she has control over me as well.

Any day in which I'm home before she gets home after work, she insists I wait for her in a certain way/position so she can enjoy ballbusting and wrestling me, then sitting on my face so I can spoil her for as long as possible. If we have a sports training or I have to go back to work, we may only enjoy ourselves for 20-30 minutes from start to finish. If we have no plans that night, we could easily enjoy playing for 2 hours or so.

I also work mornings so if I come home and she is still sleeping I will happily 'suprise' her. I have made her the deal that if I do that for her (which she loves), I will only do so if she promptly sits on my face

It's all about compromise
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-17, 08:55
Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Yes, been with my wife for 15 years and she has been sitting on my face for the last 12 years or so, and she loves it. At the beginning it was my fetish but now itīs hers as well. And she has added scissors to the mix and loves that too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heli13 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-17, 13:25
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

As much as we like to wrestle, neither of us like facesitting
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post: