Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who is the dominant partner in your relationship?
I am. 31 20.53%
My wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend. 67 44.37%
We are both equal. 53 35.10%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-Nov-17, 21:27
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Who is in charge of your relationship?

The other day my wife and i went to dinner at the restaurant where she works. While we were conversing with her fellow workers, one of them made a comment or an implication (i dont remember what it was exactly) that my wife was in charge of our relationship. Or that she "wore the pants", so to speak. I didnt get angry because it is a pretty accurate observation. My wife does run our relationship. I just didnt realize that it was obvious to others.

I read a lot of posts with people talking about how their significant others dominate them when it comes to wrestling and fighting, but that is typically private and behind closed doors. I wanted to poll people on how things work outside of closed doors, or in everyday life. Is your wife/girlfriend dominant outside the bedroom as well? Or does she take a more stereotypical submissive role? I would love to hear about the relationship dynamics of others who share my love for female wrestling and domination.
Old 20-Nov-17, 14:35
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Who is in charge of your relationship?

Its kind of interesting with us. The whole wrestling thing is just a very small part of the whole totality of our relationship.

We are both successful professionals in the business world, so we have a mutual respect for each others talents

We have talked about it, and the whole wrestling thing is just a small way to keep our relationship fun and exciting

But we are equals (except when she slaps on a headscissors lol)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-18, 22:20
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Well, my guess actually is that if a man is stronger than her partner it would be considered normal and doesn't affect their relationship outside. If the woman is stronger or proved herself superior at fighting, i.e. humiliating him more than once, their relationship is gonna change somehow. That's my guess.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-18, 00:41
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its kind of interesting with us. The whole wrestling thing is just a very small part of the whole totality of our relationship.

We are both successful professionals in the business world, so we have a mutual respect for each others talents

We have talked about it, and the whole wrestling thing is just a small way to keep our relationship fun and exciting

But we are equals (except when she slaps on a headscissors lol)
I agree with Joe. We are equals.
Old 09-Apr-18, 14:02
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

our wrestling relates to about one tenth of one percent of our relationship, so its not a big deal for us
Old 18-Apr-18, 18:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
our wrestling relates to about one tenth of one percent of our relationship, so its not a big deal for us
I am talking about more than just wrestling. I am talking about dynamics of a relationship outside of the bedroom. Who takes charge? Who makes the decisions? Etc.

In my personal life, with most of the couples that my wife and i know, the women seem to be in charge. In most cases, i dont think it is because the woman is physically more powerful, but there is just something about her that says "I'm in charge". Apparently it is obvious in my marriage too because my wife's co-workers noticed. But unlike most men, i can admit and accept the fact that my wife "wears the pants".

On this forum, i know that most of the men here are submissive behind closed doors, but i am curious as to whether that carries over into public settings?
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 07:15
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I am very interested in a female led relationship but my wife and I are both very religious from a young age and I think she has such deep roots with a 'traditional' marriage that no matter how much I encourage my wife to lead a little more or not worry about checking in with me etc, it is a very slow process. In the bedroom is quite a different story though
Old 17-May-18, 05:43
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The other day my wife and i went to dinner at the restaurant where she works. While we were conversing with her fellow workers, one of them made a comment or an implication (i dont remember what it was exactly) that my wife was in charge of our relationship. Or that she "wore the pants", so to speak. I didnt get angry because it is a pretty accurate observation. My wife does run our relationship. I just didnt realize that it was obvious to others.

I read a lot of posts with people talking about how their significant others dominate them when it comes to wrestling and fighting, but that is typically private and behind closed doors. I wanted to poll people on how things work outside of closed doors, or in everyday life. Is your wife/girlfriend dominant outside the bedroom as well? Or does she take a more stereotypical submissive role? I would love to hear about the relationship dynamics of others who share my love for female wrestling and domination.
In my opinion "Happy Wife, Happy Life" is a very true statement. While this doesn't mean the wife "dominates" the relationship it does mean that life is much easier when you make her happy.

When it comes to sex, women typically control how often a couple will have sex or physical intimacy. The requirements for men are few. Men just need a place.

Those points being said, I think every relationship is different.
Old 18-May-18, 06:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkid13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am very interested in a female led relationship but my wife and I are both very religious from a young age and I think she has such deep roots with a 'traditional' marriage that no matter how much I encourage my wife to lead a little more or not worry about checking in with me etc, it is a very slow process. In the bedroom is quite a different story though
My wife is not really religious, but she does come from a Mexican family, where women are expected to be subservient to men. So encouraging my wife to take charge was a slow process. She was very reluctant. But as she slowly progressed, she started to see the advantages to being in control. Now, as she tells me, she doesn’t know how she would be able to live any other lifestyle besides FLR. I’m sure if your wife were to experience the advantages, she would embrace the FLR too.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion "Happy Wife, Happy Life" is a very true statement. While this doesn't mean the wife "dominates" the relationship it does mean that life is much easier when you make her happy.

When it comes to sex, women typically control how often a couple will have sex or physical intimacy. The requirements for men are few. Men just need a place.

Those points being said, I think every relationship is different.
Women definitely do determine when the sex happens! But in our FLR relationship, it goes further than that. Not only does my wife decide when sex happens, but she also decides whether or not I have an orgasm. Most times, she denies my orgasms. She basically uses my hornyness as a tool. She knows that when I am left horny, I am much more accepting of my role as a submissive. I often tell her that I would do anything she asked of me if she had my cock in her hand when she asked...lol. And it is absolutely true.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 18-May-18 at 06:31.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-18, 17:14
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not only does my wife decide when sex happens, but she also decides whether or not I have an orgasm. Most times, she denies my orgasms. She basically uses my hornyness as a tool. She knows that when I am left horny, I am much more accepting of my role as a submissive.
Well, you still can masturbate when she doesn't see, if you want