Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-12, 08:04
Points: 8,697, Level: 40 Points: 8,697, Level: 40 Points: 8,697, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Boyfriend vs. Girlfriend

A fictional story about a real girlfriend from high school but she was athletic. This is my first story so cut me some slack.
I was hanging out with my girlfriend Elaine. We're both juniors in high and both on sports teams. I was on the baseball team while she was on the softball team and a cheerleader. I considered myself lucky to even talk to here. She was blonde with blue eyes and with a perfect body. She was just an inch or two shorter than me. I wasn't the best looking guy but I don't like thinking about it. One day we were at her place during summer break while her parents were at work and her sister was at summer school. We were watching Beverly Hillbillies the movie for some reason and we saw Elly May beat that boy at wrestling. She joked about how she could beat me.
"Yeah right," I said.
"Oh yeah?" she said. "I bet I can beat you right here right now."
We cleared the area in her living room and stretched.
"Three rounds , pin or submission," she said.
We were ready and started wrestling. I instantly had her pinned down. She got me off her but I had her down once again. I counted to three and I won the first round.
"You got lucky," she said.
We started round two and she got off to a good start. She got me in a headlock and gave me a noogie as she laughed at me. I got out but she jumped on me and had me pinned on the carpet. She got me in a grapevine pin. She was overall very athletic and the strongest part about her was her legs. She used them to spread mine out wide and I groaned in pain. She let go of my legs and got me in a schoolgirl pin. She gave me a kiss and I was already too worn out to get out. She counted to three and won the second round.
"I win baby!" she exclaimed giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"There's still another round," I said getting up.
"Don't worry it'll all be over soon" she said in playfull voice.
We took a five minute break to regain energy.
When we were ready we started. I got her in a headlock which she easily got out of it. She pulled my arm and knocked me down and tried to pin me but I got out of it. I tried to get her pinned but she rolled away from me. She knocked me down and proceeded to get me in a hammer lock. I overpowered her and almost got her in a hammer lock but she got away in time. I then threw her down and started to pin her but she managed to wrap her legs around my body and she got me in a body scissor. I yelled out and tried to get out but her legs were way too strong. I tried to make it through so she would wear our but she didn't and I tapped out.
"Yes I'm the better wrestler!" she exclaimed as she let me go. I just layed down getting some breaths.
"Aw," she said. "It's okay to be weaker than your girlfriend." She then got on top of me and kissed me long and hard.
"Let's go get some lunch," She said. "Loser pays."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jocman96 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-12, 12:53
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Boyfriend vs. Girlfriend

Nice one. I would like more details though And more personal stuff, like what you really felt during the action.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-12, 16:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice one. I would like more details though And more personal stuff, like what you really felt during the action.
You're right. I will make a rewrite with more details in the future
Old 29-Jan-12, 08:04
Last Achievements

Here's the rewrite:

I was hanging out with my girlfriend Elaine on a summer day at her place. We both just finished junior year in high school. We both played sports; she was on the varsity team for softball while I was on junior varsity for baseball.

I was 5’9’’ and pretty athletic while she was 5’7’’ and very athletic. She had long, blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had a perfect body. She was also on the track team which made her legs even stronger. She also had strong arms. We started going out in the middle of the second semester. I always wondered why she would even go out with me. I wasn’t the best looking guy in the school and she could get anyone in that school.

Anyways, we were at her place alone watching the Beverly Hillbillies movie for some reason (I guess there was nothing to watch). She had a tank top and a pair of athletic shorts on and I had pretty much the same thing but in a guy fashion. We saw the scene where Elly May beat that boy in wrestling.

“I bet I could beat you in wrestling,” Elaine said chuckling.

“You wish you could beat me,” I said laughing.

“Oh yeah?” she said. “I bet I can beat you right here right now.”

“Okay,” I said getting up. “Three rounds, submission or pin and no hitting or shots to the nuts.”

We cleared out the area so we wouldn’t hit anything. We then stretched ourselves out. We were ready and began. She quickly got me in a headlock. I took us both the floor to get her off but to no avail. “Submit!” she said laughing. I managed to get out of it and I pinned her down. She squirmed and managed to get out of it. She then tried to wrap her arm around my head again but I got out of it and I pinned her down again. I counted to three and won the first round.

“1-0!” I said with my arms in the air.

“You got lucky,” she said getting up.

We got a quick drink and were ready for round two and we began wrestling. She once again got me in a headlock and this time, she tripped my leg and I fell as she still had me in the headlock. I then managed to get out of the headlock and we both got up. She instantly jumped right on me bringing us both down and she was on top. She quickly got me in a grapevine pin. She had her legs wrapped around mine and started to spread them apart. I groaned in pain as she laughed at me and gave me a kiss as she continued to spread them apart. She then stopped and got me in a pin. She counted to three and she won the second round.

“I win!” she exclaimed.

“There’s still another round,” I said getting up.

“Don’t worry, it’ll all be over soon,” she said playfully.

I feel like this was the part she showed her true strength and dominance:

After a five minute break, we were ready to go at it.

We started and she instantly got me in another headlock. She instantly flung around while I was still in the hold. We flew to the ground as she maintained her hold. I started to lose my breath and I instantly tapped out.

"Nah, that's not the way I want you to lose," she said.

She let me go and we got up. I went after her again but she grabbed me and got me into a bearhug. I was amazed as my feet left the ground.

"Aw crap!" I said.

"Either you're really light or I'm really strong," Elaine said as she tightened her grip.

My arms were trapped in the bear hug so I was completely helpless. Her grip got tighter and my pain grew.

"I submit!" I yelled.

"Nah, I think I could do better than that," Elaine said as she let me go.

"C'mon!" I said. I felt all wobbly and I didn't think that I could continue.

She then grabbed me and did something even more incredible. She managed to grab me, go under me so that my back was across her shoulders and she lifted me up into the back breaker hold. She had one hand on my chin and the other on my legs and she pulled them down. I screamed loud and I was a afraid that someone would hear me. I tapped as best as I could.

"How about I keep you in this hold and we can walk down the street so that everyone can see how weak you are," she said as she walked around her apartment with me in her arms.

After a few minutes, she threw me down on the floor. The floor was carpeted, but it still hurt like hell to fall down hard. She turned me on my stomach and got on top of me. She started to spank my ass. She then grabbed my head and got me into a camel clutch.

"Say it baby, say that I'm stronger!" she said as she pulled my neck back. I yelled out in pain.

"Never!" I said defiantly. She pulled back further and I thought she was gonna break me in half.

"Say it!!" she said continuing to pull me back. I couldn't take it anymore, I was already humiliated enough.

"You're stronger!" I mumbled.

"What was that?" she asked.

"You're stronger!!" I yelled. She let me go and got off me. I just stayed there on the floor.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"Nope," she said.

I decided that enough was enough. I then charged for her and tried to pin her down. I got on top but she wrapped her legs around my neck and she had me in a headscissor. She was on her back as she did it her legs with my head in between in the air. She then flexed her biceps as she hummed. I kept tapping but she still held me there. I then tried to pry her legs apart but to no avail.

After a minute she finally let go and I slumped to the floor. I wasn't knocked out but I had no energy to move. She got back on top of me and she gave me a hard kiss. I was too worn out to kiss her back. She then took me and lifted me over her shoulder with ease. She gave me a quick spank.

"Let's get something to eat," she said. We then left her place with me still over her shoulder.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jocman96 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-12, 21:19
Last Achievements

I've made another version of the story on Brawna. Pretty different from the other two.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jocman96 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 19:04
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocman96 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've made another version of the story on Brawna. Pretty different from the other two.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do remember this story from Brawna.org and remember it was in 3 parts and much better on Brawna.org. and enjoyed reading it over and over again
Old 12-May-18, 03:39
Last Achievements

Still waiting to get this story back from Brawna.org...still much better there..its one amazing story
Old 16-Jan-19, 15:18
LuckyL

I really enjoyed the re-write. The finish is really good where she almost KOs you and then carries you away.

I always appreciate a good humiliating finish.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 15:33
Last Achievements

Here's the more explicit follow-up to "Elaine" from Brawna.org

Chapter 2:
It was closing in on the two year anniversary of when Elaine and I had that fateful wrestling match. After that, she became the more dominant one in the relationship. We both went to the same college so we could be together. I got a job at a Subway and she got one at the local rec center. She got it better because she got to work and work out for free there. I had a membership but I never really used it. She did, however, and she got much stronger and fit. Even though I was treated like I was inferior to her (which I kind of was) I never broke up with her because I still loved her with every fiber of my being.

A few months ago, we moved off campus and moved into an apartment a mile away. It was a nice place and we got help from Elaine's parents. We had a lot of space in the living room so she could work out there as well. She always liked to do it when I was present just to show off her athleticism. She knew it turned me on and it always did.

I was still pretty fit but I haven't really changed much since I was 18. I was now 5'10'' and I gained about 10 pounds. Elaine grew a lot in size. She used to have just a very fit and toned appearance but now she's gotten a lot more buff. She was now about 5'9'' and weighed the same as me (give or take a couple pounds). She still had her breath-taking beauty with her long, lustrous blonde hair.

It was now Spring Break again for our college, but instead of going someplace like Florida, we went to Elaine's parents' lake house in Michigan for the first time in two years. I, at first, refused to go because I wanted to party in Florida but Elaine told me that her parents wouldn't be there and it would be just us two for the week. It was still no Florida, but Elaine being there made it all worth it. Plus, it would be the perfect time to get my rematch with her and become the dominant one again.

We took the long drive to Michigan and we finally arrived at the lake house at night. I guess Elaine's parents must've done some work on it before they left because the house looked very clean. Elaine told me that the house was only used during spring, summer, and the beginning of fall. The kitchen was fully stocked with food. Elaine and I slept in her parents' master bedroom which was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in ever.

The next day, we decided to go for a swim in the lake. We both got into our swimsuits (she was wearing a sexy pink bikini) and jumped into the water. The water was pretty chilly but I had to stay in there just to show Elaine that I was tough enough to endure anything she could.

"You want to race to the floating dock in the middle?" She asked me. "Bet I could beat you there before you're halfway there."

"Alright," I said. I was unsure if I could even get myself halfway there when she got to the floating dock.

We both got to the end of the lake by the house and prepared to race.

"On my mark," Elaine said. "One...two...three!!!"

We both ran through the water at full speed before we got into swimming positions. It started out pretty even but she soon pulled ahead of me once we dove into the water. She was a great swimmer and I only knew basic strokes. Just like how she predicted, she was at the dock when I was just halfway there. I had to say that I was proud of myself though, I never thought I would make it that far. I finally managed to reach the floating dock where she was sitting. She grabbed my arms and pulled me to the top of the dock.

"It's about time, slow poke," Elaine said mocking me.

"Well sorry that I don't swim every week like you do," I said sarcastically.

"Don't make excuses," Elaine said.

She then pulled my head towards hers and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I returned it and we made out for about a minute. While I was completely distracted by the kissing, she wrapped her arms around my back and pushed my down so my back was on the dock. We continued kissing as I tried to get myself on top but we kept rolling on the dock until we fell off of it. I soon found myself in Elaine's arms as we floated in the water, her paddling feet keeping us from sinking. She laughed and we continued to kiss.

We horsed around in the water for a few more hours. One time, she tackled me and we were both underwater. I thought we would both drown but she got us back up.

It was soon night time and we went back into the house to make dinner, frozen pizza. As we ate, Elaine started looking at me funny.

"Remember when you tried to get on top of me when we were on top of the floating dock?" She asked.

"Well neither of us won that battle," I said.

"I made us fall into the water," she said smugly.

"Of course you did," I said sarcastically.

"How many times do I have to show you? She asked. "I'm stronger than you and I have been since we were kids."

"You're not stronger than me," I said lying to myself. Of course I knew that she was stronger, but I'll never admit it. I would never hear the end of it if I ever admitted that.

"I am, baby," Elaine said. "If we wrestled 10 times, I would win all ten."

"You wouldn't even win one," I said trying to kid myself. What was I getting into?

"How about this," Elaine proposed. "We wrestle tomorrow, the anniversary of our match two years ago, and whoever wins gets full domination over the other."

I was hesitant to accept this. I wasn't confident in myself at all that I could win. I was pretty sure that even if she gave only half the effort, I still couldn't do it. But, of course, I had to stand my ground. I was the man, I'm supposed to be in charge, not her.

"You got yourself a match," I said staring her straight in the eyes in hopes of intimidating her. It didn't work though as she giggled.

I couldn't sleep much through the night as I was thinking long and hard about how I was going to get through this while maintaining my manhood. I really couldn't think of anything. I saw Elaine next to me as she slept like an angel. She probably didn't have to worry at all.

I woke up the next morning to see Elaine outside, stretching in her bikini. She was really serious about this. She really wanted to be the dominant one. I had to admit, I became even more worried as I saw her do this. My fears escalated when I saw her staring at me and smiling deviously. It freaked me out and turned me on at the same time.

I decided to stretch a little as well in the bedroom to prepare myself as well but I still couldn't take my eyes off Elaine. She looked incredibly sexy as she worked out. She was doing push-ups, crunches, and a whole bunch of other things. She then jumped in the water and proceeded to swim around our area for about 30 minutes before coming back. I went to the kitchen to get some water as she entered the house, drying her hair with a towel.

"You ready to get destroyed?" Elaine asked smacking me on the butt as she walked past me.

"The question is: are YOU ready to get destroyed by me?" I retaliated.

"Well let's go down and do this, Mr. Tough Guy," Elaine said jokingly.

Elaine took my hand and led me downstairs to her basement. It still looked the same way it was two years ago.

"Let's do things a little different than last time," Elaine said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She proceeded to take her bikini top and bottom off, exposing her glorious, nude body. She then signaled me to take off all my clothes and I followed.

"We wrestle nude," she said.

I knew that she thought that this would make things easier for her because I would get distracted by her body and lose focus on the match, which was kind of true. I still have to try my hardest to beat her because there's no way she's controlling me anytime soon.

"What are the rules?" I asked.

"Pretty much the same as the last time," Elaine replied. "No hair pulling, hitting, eye poking, biting, or for you, ball grabbing."

"How long do we go?" I asked.

"As soon as I get 10 submissions or pins from you," Elaine said. "Do you want me to go easy on you again?"

"You never did," I said.

"I'll take that as a no," she said. "Alright, let's do this."

We both took final stretches as my eyes were focused on her tits. I had a massive hard-on.

"Someone loves it already," she said.

We both circled each other. Her breasts were swaying around with her movement. She then ran up to me, encircled her strong arms around me and performed a suplex on me. I hit the mat with my back pretty hard and it didn’t help that Elaine’s weight was on me too.

She quickly moved around so that she could get me in a cross body pin. Her legs wrapped around one my left arm and the other was held down with her right hand. She was also massaging my dick with her left hand. I tried to push myself up but it was all for naught as she counted to ten and won the pin.

“One down, nine to go,” Elaine said.

I composed myself quickly. I couldn’t let her nude body distract me anymore.

We circled each other once again. I decided to quickly move in for the kill but she was prepared for it. She grabbed my lunging head and I quickly found myself in between her legs. She then began to squeeze me.

I lifted her up in hopes that she would lose her grip but it didn’t help. She still had me in the head scissors. I got down on my knees and I toppled down. She still had me in the scissors. Her thighs were much stronger than last time as I felt the air leave me a lot quicker. I gave one final attempt to pry her legs apart but I couldn’t budge them. I quickly tapped out.

“Two already,” Elaine said. “I didn’t think it would happen so soon.”

“I’ll get back on track,” I said catching my breath.

“Here,” Elaine said turning her back to me. “I’ll give you a little advantage.”

I was a little suspicious of this. I knew it had to be a ploy but I need to get myself in this thing so it wouldn’t be a complete humiliation.

I ran up and got my arms under hers and locked them up. She then bent down a little and pushed up taking my feet off the mat. I didn’t pay much attention to it and continued to try to make her submit. She did it one more time and grabbed my legs. She managed to get me in a piggyback ride.

She ran around quickly, making me lose my grip and jumped off her feet. I weighed more than her so it made me fall down. I took another hard hit to my back and let go of Elaine.

She turned me over to my stomach and sat on my back. She then grabbed me from under my head and got me into a Boston crab. She used her strength to pull back. I quickly tapped out.

“I am the better wrestler, babe,” Elaine said as she let me go. “You can call it quits now.”

“Nope,” I said. “I’m ready for a comeback.”

Boy was I wrong. I was completely dominated in the next six rounds. She got me into a painful torture rack, a body scissors, a headlock, another head scissors, a bear hug, and an arm bar.

I was completely worn out. There never was a single time when I was on top of her. She didn’t even look tired at all. Even after all of that, I was still hard as a rock. My erection never left. I was completely aroused by all of this.

“One more and I win,” Elaine said.

We circled each other again. I decided that enough was enough and I used the rest of my energy to go after her. It failed.

She grabbed me and lifted me into another suplex. This time she got me into a grapevine pin. She spread me out completely. There was no escaping this.

Elaine looked at me squirm and she got a huge smile on her face. She gave me a long kiss, her tongue wrestling around with mine and winning, not surprisingly.

“You still look so adorable,” Elaine said.

She brought my arms together and released my legs. She used her right hand to pin my arms together while she used her left hand to stroke my cock again. Without hesitation, she moved herself so that her pussy was centered right above my member.

My dick penetrated her and the hardest fucking I ever had had begun. She began to bounce on me, my balls making loud slapping sounds against her. She moaned out loudly and so did I. Either I was so tired because of the beat down or that her pussy must have gotten stronger because this was hardcore.

Her ass was bouncing with each thrust and her breasts were rubbing all over my stomach as she continued to kiss me hard. She gave out loud moans into my mouth.

“I want to get married,” she said. “You will be my husband/boy toy.”

I was caught completely off guard by her comments. It felt way too early to get married. We have dated for two and half years but it didn’t feel right. None of that mattered anymore though because she has now shown me who is in charge.

She continued to pulverize my cock with her pussy until I finally came inside her. She collapsed on me, panting along with me.

“I love you so much,” she said.

“I love you too,” I said. “I guess you win.”

“Time for my victory pose,” she said.

She got up and got me up too. She then grabbed me and it appeared that she was getting me into a torture rack. She then extended her arms upwards and she was lifting me overhead. Her muscles were bulging with the lift.

I was going to like being her husband/boy toy. I could just feel it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jocman96 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 16:32
Last Achievements

just love both stories and hope there is more coming to this incredible story
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:

Tags
girlfriend, wrestling