Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Mar-13, 21:03
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: session with Julie Squeeze

Thanks for the advice and feedback guys.
Old 25-Mar-13, 21:14
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

If you want to be truly competitive, you have to be in the same weight class. And really, what's the point? Are you trying to win a gold medal?
Maybe you should go out for the Olympics.
What we are talking about is recreational wrestling, for fun.
Old 26-Mar-13, 05:01
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have thought about trying some other girls who might be more challenging. I was thinking Yasmin, Raquel (Seattle), Ariel X, Veve Lane or Electra. Any other ideas would be much appreciated.
Have you considered any fbb types
Old 26-Mar-13, 10:42
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the advice and feedback guys.
Why don't you stack the odds against your favor? Do some intense crossfit workouts on the day of and a few days in a row prior to sesssioning. Also schedule some 2 vs 1 sessions in which the girls will alternate between rounds of 2 vs 1 and tag team until you are worn out. You can also force yourself to do plyometrics in between falls. It does not matter how strong you are when you are too physically exhausted to use such strength.

Thats how I do it. I don't understand the point of paying 300 an hour to dominate a girl. Are there not plenty of women out there to do that with for free?

Last edited by krunch1980; 26-Mar-13 at 11:03. Reason: additional points
The Following User Says Thank You to krunch1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-13, 03:34
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

My review of Julie:

Julie might be one of the coolest girls I have ever met, period. And my session with her was the most fun I have ever had wrestling. Julie is tall, beautiful and STRONG! Once she had her thighs over my mid section, I knew it was only a matter of time before it was over. Her core is so strong, it is almost impossible to move her from that position when she is on top of you. Any way you move, she has a way to use that to her advantage to trap you. It’s obvious when you match up with Julie where she gets her “Julie Squeeze” nickname from…I have never been a fan of scissors before Julie, because I usually see no skill in it, and don’t like the feeling of your head splitting open…but with Julie it is very different, I told her she is like a python…she latches her legs on (to your head or body) and uses them to control you, and if she so chooses will use them to slowly squeeze until you are left breathless. If she’s feeling nice during that fall, she’ll let you breathe until she positions you for one of her other multiple ways to make you tap! The other crazy thing about Julie, is that she seems to get stronger as the match goes on! Julie proved why she has always been at the top of my must see list, and should be on yours as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-15, 06:16
Last Achievements

Default Julie Squeeze Review

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-15, 13:44
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Default Re: Julie Squeeze Review

Thanks for that review! Very well done.

Julie was the last session wrestler I wrestled. Heck, that was over three years ago! That's how bad the session scene is here in New Mexico. I digress.

Anyway, I was lucky to have a reputable girl like Julie pass through my city and I think your review was pretty spot on.

With me, the setup was interesting because I got bashful and was uncomfortable about her coming to house as I really enjoy discretion. So I tried to cancel. She very sweetly assured me everything would be all right, I relented and then she pulled into my neighbors driveway!!!! Hahaha. But I flagged her down before things got embarrassing.

She was really happy to see I had a spare room complete with mats and changed into an athletic bikini and we got right into it. And it was a blast! I'm not a big guy, so we went competitive and I over powered her, but she kept getting her legs around me and squeezing the crap out om my ribs and finally injured them a bit. I think she did some cartliledge damage about 40 minutes in.

We also did a bit of stand-up, light slap boxing which she seemed to enjoy and so did I.

She had a very pleasant personality and loved to talk about the session scene, which I enjoyed getting her insight.

My only complaint (and it is minor) is that I would appreciate someone going beyond the scissors. She is kind of a one trick pony that way.

But, I would wrestle her again in a flash.

Last edited by rennurliart; 01-Feb-15 at 01:26.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-15, 21:18
Last Achievements

When I meet her I got more than scissor holds. She was able to throw in arm bars, triangle chokes, ect. One thing about her I noticed is she cares about winning the match rather than using a variety of holds. So she takes what is given to her. Im not sure how big you are but perhaps the scissors holds were all she needed to submit you?

Anyway, I cant wait to meet her again. From what I hear she is more open in repeat session and more at ease. That was my first session so I was tapping quickly and really not trying all that hard, so next time I would like to put more effort in.
Old 01-Feb-15, 22:07
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I meet her I got more than scissor holds. She was able to throw in arm bars, triangle chokes, ect. One thing about her I noticed is she cares about winning the match rather than using a variety of holds. So she takes what is given to her. Im not sure how big you are but perhaps the scissors holds were all she needed to submit you?

Anyway, I cant wait to meet her again. From what I hear she is more open in repeat session and more at ease. That was my first session so I was tapping quickly and really not trying all that hard, so next time I would like to put more effort in.
Well, that makes total sense. I'm not big at all but have a lot of upper body strength, can wrestle and generally used power to get her on her back. That's when the legs would come come up to rib level and the ankles would lock and crunch!

I would love to se her again and start from standing. She insisted we start on knees the first time and I can't really blame her.