Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-13, 01:20
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Review session with Jennifer Thomas

I know many of you would have read this before; however, I have just moved it to its own thread, so that people can specifically search for it and also respond directly if they wish.

I met Jennifer in LA about 4 weeks ago, she was very easy to organize a session with, prompt replies etc. She arrived at my Hotel and after briefly chatting and discussing the layout of the room and wrestling space - the room had a sunken living room, so we just laid out the sheets and quilt off the bed and some pillows to prevent damage, she got changed into a beautiful coral colored bikini, she is gorgeous! Originally we had planned to go semi competitive, but I asked her if she was cool with fully competitive - she was. The reason I asked about fully competitive was that earlier that day I had wrestled Jolie fully competitive and had a blast.

She told me some interesting stuff about she loves going fully comp against men in sessions - which I thought was great. So any way we got down to wrestling and she is a feisty one, she is quite strong, especially in the back and shoulders and of course the legs. We wrestled for a bit and I think I won 2 or 3 falls before we had a break. I then asked if she wanted to try some scissors and armwrestling - she did. I tapped from her head scissors from behind, but, much to her disappointment not to her reverse scissors. She wasn't very good at armwrestling, which she admits, but then again I do have 17.5 inch guns!

So we went back to wrestling again and I won another few falls, including a rare body scissors for me. Most of the falls that I won were by either RNC or armbar. She then asked if she could start in an advantageous position - and I said yes as I often ask the girls I wrestle if they want to do that. She started with me in a headlock and also a cross-body pin. Her headlock is seriously tight, but somehow I managed to wriggle free and submit her. I also escaped the cross-body pin with her saying "you basically bench pressed me off you!"

After all this and another chat, she said she wanted one more go at me, so we went at it again - I just love her competitive nature! Unfortunately for Jen she submitted to another armbar and then we were done. Overall the result was about 8-0 in my favor. She hung around posed for some pics and had a chat after, the session went for well over the 1 hour that I booked. I think she was a little disappointed with her performance, she said that 99% of the time gets at least one submission from guys but I guess I got lucky, or rather unlucky! I should state that I have no real grappling or wrestling experience, although I used to be a pro rugby player and lift nearly everyday and play competitive sport.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-14, 22:18
Banned
Points: 3,370, Level: 24 Points: 3,370, Level: 24 Points: 3,370, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review session with Jennifer Thomas

interesting didnt no she do real compettive
Old 01-Jan-14, 22:52
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review session with Jennifer Thomas

Thanks for the review. You have 17.6 inch arms, seems like she shouldnt give you a problem in arm wrestling lol.
Old 09-Mar-14, 03:13
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Jennifer and Megan Abshire Session Review

This is a review of a session I had with Jennifer and Megan Abshire recently. My e-mail contact before the session was with Jennifer. She was very communicative and friendly, even including me on the process of arranging the hotel, which is important to me because I've been spoiled out of ever having a full wrestling session on a bed, so I was included in making sure we had ample floor space.

When I arrived, Jennifer met me in a very tight red t-shirt with black workout pants that highlighted her AMAZING derriere, which is a wonder of the world. She has a shorter hairstyle now, which I think really works for her. She actually is better-looking than about 90% of the pictures I've seen, her most recent being the best. In my opinion she should have a photo session.
When we stepped into the hotel room, Megan was there, looking just as stunning as I'd seen in her pictures, no surprises either way. She was an in a very revealing black bikini and Jennifer soon changed into a light-blue one. It was a two-room suite with a living room large enough for a couch as well as the wrestling space.

We did most of the session in a tag team concept, where I took them on one at a time, alternating. Jennifer was the more engaging in the beginning and about two-thirds of the tag team was with her. I had no shot. They're both FBB and verrrry strong. They took turns having their way with me, at first they were they were feeling their way about just how mean and rough they could be because it was apparent how lopsided it was. Jennifer started out. Megan asked Jennifer a lot of questions while she was hammering me. After I assured them I was OK physically being tossed around (it must have looked really bad from the couch) and I assured them they "couldn't be mean enough" they really turned it up, physically but particularly verbally. Megan more than held her own in the "mean talk" category after that point.

For the last 20 minutes they did double-team me for most of it. Double scissors and tramples. It was like I was putty.

The whole experience is worth it, I'd never been so dominated by a woman in front of another woman. The matter-of-fact conversations they were having while I was helplessly pinned and fighting losing battles really stick out to me. The smother and victory-pose type holds are that much more humiliating with a witness. As I said in another post, I added to it by "pleading for help" to the girl on the couch and both them played along, refusing to help and looking at me like I was pathetic.

Overall, great.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-14, 03:58
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jennifer and Megan Abshire Session Review

Thanks for the review, sounds like I may check them out if they ever come my way.
Old 09-Mar-14, 05:57
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Are those two sisters or are they married? They both look strong and amazing shape.
Old 09-Mar-14, 06:09
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Married. Jennifer changed her name from Scarpetta.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-14, 08:19
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

thanks for the review man these two are coming my way and I was wondering what a session with them would be like
Old 13-Mar-14, 12:59
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I have never met Jennifer but Megan treated me to an hour of pure hell a few years back. Worst beating I have ever taken during a session and she was obviously enjoying herself. Highly recommended if you are truly looking to leave on all fours.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-14, 22:39
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

So, we can't go wrong with them, sounds perfect!

Tags
abshire, jennifer thomas, session review