Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Dec-15, 18:59
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My session with Jennifer Thomas (Best so far!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm always amazed how easy people let them into this potentially dangerous thing of knockouts. But to each his own I guess ;-)
Glad you had a good time. She has a killerbod.
Strictly from a medical point of view, yes, they are dangerous. But are there any proven incidents of anyone having an issue later in life just because of getting knocked out due to scissors a couple of times in say 3 months or so? I don't think so. And who better to ask than the session provider themselves? I mean if they knew this was really very risky and dangerous, they wouldn't be offering it would they? I understand that those who are experienced in offering knockouts definitely knows the risks are very negligible and that would be the only reason why they wouldn't mind doing it when they travel to different countries having different rules of their own.

At the end, to each his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanx for a good review man and for a lovely pic of her!
That pic is from the web

In my admiration of her, I forgot to take some session pics let alone even take a pic of her
Old 02-Dec-15, 19:01
MWFan
This message has been deleted by MWFan.
Old 03-Dec-15, 00:07
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Yes, an awesome lady

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I forgot to shot her a couple of pics too just because she was my 2º ever session and I didn't mind... Never replyed that error since then !

I'm happy for you dude
Old 03-Dec-15, 08:13
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Thanks for the review mate. Good to see a KO fan here which isn't scared to be knocked out

Hopefully I get a chance to get KO'ed in a session myself, too bad there isn't any KO artist here in Australia
Old 04-Dec-15, 14:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the review mate. Good to see a KO fan here which isn't scared to be knocked out

Hopefully I get a chance to get KO'ed in a session myself, too bad there isn't any KO artist here in Australia
I see that Ashley Starr is touring your area. I heard she has done a few knockouts.
Old 08-Dec-15, 20:17
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Good review! I have sessioned with Jennifer a few times, and she is great! Her scissors are amazingly strong! She knocked my ass out numerous times. I would definitely recommend doing a session with her if you ever get the chance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-15, 23:08
Temporary group
Points: 4,179, Level: 27 Points: 4,179, Level: 27 Points: 4,179, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl My wrestling session with the amazing Jennifer Thomas

I recently had the chance to arrange a wrestling session with Jennifer Thomas, one of the best ladies in business if not the best (at least for me) while she was visiting my area, it was just like a dream became true, I've had many sessions before with different girls but that was by far the best I've ever had.
I booked Two hours session, the moment i met her in her hotel room exceeded all my expectations, this woman is amazing, stunningly beautiful, charming personality, gorgeous muscular body & strong as hell.
we wrestled for two hours and i can tell you i never had a chance, she easily overpowered me and put me in all the holds in the book while i was really trying and giving it everything i can, she once made me tap out in just two seconds by her choke hold, i am sorry i am not good in writing articles but all i know that it was the best two hours in my life.
if this woman is coming to your area, dont hesitate to book a session with her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mxwfan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-15, 17:23
Last Achievements

Default Re: My wrestling session with the amazing Jennifer Thomas

Couldn't agree more! She is a gem and you'll never forget any session with her.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-18, 23:06
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jennifer Thomas reviews

My long awaited encounter with Jennifer Thomas ended (let's be candid) as a humiliating disaster for me and a disappointment for her. I was confident that my 90+ pound weight edge would give me an advantage over her and that I would be stronger at least in upper body strength. Wrong! It didn't and I wasn't. In the first three rounds, I avoided her powerful thighs (even more dangerous than they look) only to be taken down and succumb to chokes and neck cranks. Then, she started to give me handicaps, like refraining from headlocks and allowing me to start on top in either mount or side control position. In no time, I was being reversed and falling to arm bars, kimuras, leg locks, and crushing scissors delivered by those powerful thighs. We finished with Jennifer demonstrating on me a few pro moves from WWE. I had not even given her a workout.

At this point, Jennifer demonstrated what a stellar person she is. We had lunch and she shared with me her dreams of life, her work to inspire and help other people, especially other women. With keen insight she analyzed the wrestling scene, pro, amateur, and private. Humbly, but without false humility, she pointed out some ladies who could beat her, as well as some who would make a better match for me. We parted, agreeing to keep in touch and meet again as our schedules permit. Jennifer definitely inspired me to up my game during the coming year, though I doubt now that I'll ever be able to beat her. She is the uncrowned Empress of the world of wrestling.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-18, 06:45
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

she is not only a excellent and good looking sessiongirl, but i like here great personality as well! A real cute kickass girl!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 07:38
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I'm DYYYYYING for her to come out to Boston!

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.

Tags
abshire, jennifer thomas, session review