Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jun-18, 09:36
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena, February 2018

Obviously no sex or extras but do you know if she wrestles in thongs? Or is it purely small gym attire? Thanks
Old 23-Jun-18, 18:59
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Obviously no sex or extras but do you know if she wrestles in thongs? Or is it purely small gym attire? Thanks
no she doesn't .

please look for other session girls who provide less sport and more sex.
The Following User Says Thank You to renrew For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-18, 02:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by renrew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
no she doesn't .

I've met 6 ladies who were, I believe, about on her level or even more accomplished. 5 wore this kind of outfit and the 6th wore a 2-piece, it's a choice and it has nothing to do with what might or might not happen in the session.
That being said a sports outfit won't detract at all from my interest in seeing her should I get the chance soon.
Old 25-Jun-18, 08:01
Points: 2,339, Level: 19 Points: 2,339, Level: 19 Points: 2,339, Level: 19
Last Achievements

In the last wekend I had a wrestling session with Sheena.Communication before the session was good. She responds quickly by emails. The session took place in the hotel room. She had with her a mat about 2.5 x 2.5 m. It was not a big space but for hotel conditions it was ok. Sheena's technical skills are high but these are techniques from judo. She has a relatively small collection of traditional wrestling holds. She is also very strong especially in her arms. She told me that her best result in bench press is 80 kg (175 lb). We started our wrestling in a position on our knees. The first fight took about 3 minutes. Sheena showed her class and I had to consider myself a loser. I knew that the rest of the session would not be easy for me. After the first round we decided that even the start of wrestling in the knee position is risky for our safety and we changed the formula of our fun in wrestling. I showed her my grip and she tried to free herself from him. In the next action she showed me her favorite grip and I tried to free myself from him. The result of our struggles was victorious for Sheen. If the result of our fun was determined by points, it was 6 to 4 for Shena. Sometimes it was a quick end but sometimes the struggle took several minutes. After each longer action, we did a rest during which we held talks. She is a good interlocutor. In summary, I can say that my session was very successful. Sheena is an interesting person and a tough opponent for every fan of mixed wrestling. She is strong but at the same time very feminine. She has a chance to achieve a strong position in the world of mixed wrestling.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawid For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-18, 02:09
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renrew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
no she doesn't .

lol, ok sorry, I didnt know you were married to her!

Anyway, plenty of top sessioners provide sessions in thongs, look at Ariel X, Axa Jay, Veve, Helen VM... just because you appreciate the female form doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate it in its most functional fashion...

Peace brother
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 18:38
MixedWrestler-37
This message has been deleted by MixedWrestler-37.
Old 03-Jul-18, 23:05
ricky-8-
This message has been deleted by ricky-8-.
Old 08-Jul-18, 11:03
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I met sheena for a session in london. She is absolutely stunning, muscular but still feminine
She is very skilled, im a fairly strong guy and she was throwing me with judo throws and had me tapping all over! Had me seeing stars from a triangle as i tapped late
Really proffesional and seemed a lovely girl. Very good english

Highly reccomended!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 13:11
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Last Achievements

I read with delight all the glowing praise of Sheena here, and feel very lucky to have a session with her (and Antscha, and Orsi) in Budapest next month. I promise to write a review and post here later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 20:41
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I had a 90 minute session with Sheena at Monica's place on Monday.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Well, in my opinion Sheena is much more attractive than she appears in pictures. She has dark brown eyes that sparkle (but I guess they don't photograph well) and her physique is my idea of perfection: althletic and muscular but still very feminine. Compared with pretty much any other woman wearing a bikini, I'd take Sheena in her slightly more modest sports gear all day long. When she opened the door and I saw the muscles, though, I thought to myself, You're going to get beaten up now... and, she didn't need any additional advantages when it came to the grappling, but I must admit I was frequently disracted.

We started off wrestling from our feet and I sometimes managed to go for a minute or two between submissions. I practiced judo for a few years when I was a kid, so I spent a lot of time avoiding leg sweeps! But in each round, Sheena found an opening. And the first few times she threw me, so that I was literally upside down for a fraction of a second, I was temporarily disoriented and she could get an easy pin. So sometimes she caught me with a throw and followed up straight away with chokes, scissors and arm bars. And other times there was more extended grappling where she would find an opening and use technique and leverage to overcome my resistance with ease.

Then we each put a gi on, which made the throws easier to execute for Sheena. But soon I was tired and was able to put up very little resistance. Sheena also loves to use gi chokes to get a submission. As fatigue set in for me, the chess match style fighting was becoming a little too slow and predictable, because I just couldn't put up the level of resistance needed to keep things interesting. (She did say that sometimes she has 9 hours of sessions a day, and this has been great training for her competitive judo. I, on the other hand, went home physically destroyed, with a neck spasm from trying to resist her grip for so long...)

Before meeting her, I'd wondered how quickly Sheena could submit me. So I asked her to go for it. This was by far the most enjoyable and impressive part of the session - a real fight (although a very one-sided one)! Time after time, she just just came at me, put me down and had me tapping in seconds. When things had been slower paced, I had time to make a nuisance of myself, tucking in my chin, using my forearms and bent legs to obstruct Sheena. But at the fully competitive speed, I had no time to think or react - she took me down any way she wanted (including a tomoe nage). Initially, she had also been gradually increasing the pressure in chokes and scissors, which made me question her strength compared with people who've made me tap quickly. But believe me, she has the power to do that if she wants to - I think there were a couple of times when I might have tapped in less than a second when she applied the body scissors! I also suggested we try this new approach without gis, but that made it even tougher - without taking a second to get a good grip on my collar or sleeve, she just grabbed me and I got ragdolled! Her skills are deeply impressive - I think with a relatively unskilled 70kg guy like me, Sheena could walk in to a room and ko me in 15 or 20 seconds.

Sheena also seemed to genuinely be having fun even though she'd already had a busy day - I think she just loves to fight, loves what she does. And she's friendly too - when I needed to take a break, we chatted about judo and sessions and other stuff. She's absolutely not a clock watcher or someone who seems to be turning up just to collect their money.

If you're a guy who likes a technical battle with a beautiful master grappler you have to see Sheena. And challenge her to submit you as fast as she can...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 00:11
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Before meeting her, I'd wondered how quickly Sheena could submit me. So I asked her to go for it. This was by far the most enjoyable and impressive part of the session - a real fight (although a very one-sided one)! Time after time, she just just came at me, put me down and had me tapping in seconds. When things had been slower paced, I had time to make a nuisance of myself, tucking in my chin, using my forearms and bent legs to obstruct Sheena. But at the fully competitive speed, I had no time to think or react - she took me down any way she wanted (including a tomoe nage). ...

I also suggested we try this new approach without gis, but that made it even tougher - without taking a second to get a good grip on my collar or sleeve, she just grabbed me and I got ragdolled! Her skills are deeply impressive - I think with a relatively unskilled 70kg guy like me, Sheena could walk in to a room and ko me in 15 or 20 seconds.

If you're a guy who likes a technical battle with a beautiful master grappler you have to see Sheena. And challenge her to submit you as fast as she can...
Not only 70kg! With my over 140 Kilos she where able to throw me by shoulder throw, hipthrow and tomonage!

She is really cool.

I had 2 sessions and see forward for the next.

The423, take a cold shower before session or go for prostitude!
Old 24-Oct-18, 11:10
Points: 266, Level: 5 Points: 266, Level: 5 Points: 266, Level: 5

Hello,

Someone try to contact her in the last week?
Did you receive any reply by mail?
Do you think is better with phone number?

I received only a reply 1 week ago and nothing after...