Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do you like explicit sexual content to appear on the stories? Post a Poll
Yes 172 78.90%
No 46 21.10%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-Mar-18, 06:33
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do you like explicit sexual content to appear on the stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardberger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone!

After reading a decent sample of stories published in this forum, it's not hard to realise that there are two very different kinds of stories.

First, you have stories with explicit sexual content, in which sex and fighting are entangled.

Then you find others that are not like that (like those I've written so far) which focus on the competition, the fear/humiliation of losing to a woman, or maybe just try to remember the reader of his own past experiences.

I haven't (maybe) explained myself very well, but I think you understand my point. I just wanted to have an approximate idea on which kind of stories do you enjoy more?
The appeal of the wrestling fetish is the domination/humiliation aspect. It's a femdom thing, totally. The sexual content pretty much never adds anyuthing unless it's a forced pussy worship/facesitting type of deal against the dudes will.
Old 16-Mar-18, 12:17
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I need it; if there’s no sex in your violence at least have it be sexy with lots of hair pulling but when I do stories without some sexual aspect I get very few readers. Who wants a PG catfight.
Of course I do!!! Not everything in this life is about sticking dicks into pussies
The Following User Says Thank You to gerhardberger For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 14:04
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

You're right!
Sometimes there's blow jobs...

Anyway, I agree with I'mYourBitch, but Stone has a point too. I've written stories that I thought were among my best efforts that went by under the radar. They somehow lacked what people wanted to read, which was the sexuality.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 15:02
Stone
This message has been deleted by Stone. Reason: Messed up a link
Old 16-Mar-18, 15:07
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're right!
Sometimes there's blow jobs...

Anyway, I agree with I'mYourBitch, but Stone has a point too. I've written stories that I thought were among my best efforts that went by under the radar. They somehow lacked what people wanted to read, which was the sexuality.
If I’m being honest, these forums are very specifically wired for a very defined channel of sexuality — in general, anything involving minors or teens and anything involving aspects of incest.

If you aren’t writing that, you may generate views, but your work won’t be recognized or appreciated.
Old 17-Mar-18, 17:33
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Post Re: Do you like explicit sexual content to appear on the stories?

I am here for the physical domination of the woman, but I love it when the woman sexually humiliates the man after the match. It's very sexual exciting for me.
Old 17-Mar-18, 18:06
Points: 2,413, Level: 20 Points: 2,413, Level: 20 Points: 2,413, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I’m being honest, these forums are very specifically wired for a very defined channel of sexuality — in general, anything involving minors or teens and anything involving aspects of incest.

If you aren’t writing that, you may generate views, but your work won’t be recognized or appreciated.
Speaking for myself, but I'd much prefer if the underage stuff was kept far, far away from the sexual stuff.

I think that stuff is popular here because it's a quick, easy way to establish some kind of power dynamic between the two characters, and subverting the "expected" power dynamic is pretty much the point of these stories IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to jk103 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-18, 18:23
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Hate the sex stuff. Hate whenever they mention a hardon. The only type of sex stuff I'd be into is if the woman is pegging the man or forces him to suck her dildo.

I'm into total humiliation. I obv like it when the woman is hot and the man is attracted to her before they fight, but during/after I want nothing to do with that.

Especially if it's incest!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-18, 00:00
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

All posts have valid points, but the one thing I think we can all agree on is that there are many different types of interests represented in the Forum. Some may not be to our taste.

I think the original intent of the question was; do you like matches with or without sex?

If we start spelling out all the things we don't like we are inadvertently condemning those who do like those things. Which kind of brings down the level of communication.
Probably better to focus on the positives; What turns you on?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-18, 18:19
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All posts have valid points, but the one thing I think we can all agree on is that there are many different types of interests represented in the Forum. Some may not be to our taste.

I think the original intent of the question was; do you like matches with or without sex?

If we start spelling out all the things we don't like we are inadvertently condemning those who do like those things. Which kind of brings down the level of communication.
Probably better to focus on the positives; What turns you on?
Where do I begin? I agree with everything you said, everyone will have an opinion of their preferred tastes so to stay positive I’ll say I’m a fan of the taboo; I have a twisted mind so I try to find amusement in tastefully dark fantasy that’s why I enjoy the incest fantasy. This doesn’t mean I’m attracted to my own family anymore than writing about a mixed sexfight means I want to beat or rape a woman. Do you watch die hard and have an urge to shoot down a bunch of people? This is escapism; so I enjoy the dynamic of incest but of course it’s not realistic.
Let me try to stay on point, I enjoy a squash match (one sided beat down where the opponent offers little or no offensive attacks). I understand people enjoy competitive matches which I understand but this is what I meant by having sex in your violence that it doesn’t have to be anything related to the genitalia. I’m sure other readers find it exciting when reading about women simply pulling hair in a catfight or stretching an opponent in a submission hold during a prostyle but this isn’t doesn’t have to do with anyone having a “hard-on” as another poster claimed previously. I was just trying to demonstrate my point of view but if a simple checklist will suffice these are things I look for in stories, almost to the point where, if it’s a long story, I’ll do a word search just to get to the action:
Hair pulling
Breast mauling/nipple twisting & pulling
Low blows and/or attacks to the genitals (either violent like a kick or sensual like groping & molesting, especially through a swimsuit or article of clothing).
I enjoy trash talk but rarely find anything good(lately I’ve been enjoying aptions on tumblr and find ones involving sexfights or cuckqueans especially delightful)
Belly punching
Humiliation (this can include verbal trash talking or my favorite with a form of facesitting, maybe even posing over the loser)
I do enjoy sex in my stories, forced orgasms or having post match penalties that don’t necessarily have to include sex (maybe even a reluctant form of a woman facesitting her opponent after the match) or something like spanking or five minutes of the opponent restrained where the winner can beat on them uninterrupted

These are just a few off the top of my head please add your own; like the previous poster said about staying positive if you don’t enjoy sex in your matches please state the what you do enjoy that isn’t pegging related.

Stone
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-18, 06:51
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

There's a continuum here and I think I fall in between the extremes as most of us may do.

This is a fetish for me, and fetish means sexual arousal. And IRL my goal is to orgasm after enacting a fight and losing it. That's what I like to "live" when I read a story. I only enjoy those stories with KOs and forced masturbation.

So I like sexual content in stories. But on the same way I don't like them when they go all sexual. And if dildos come, I quit. Heck, I don't even like facesits and vivid descriptions about "the juices".

I don't enjoy submission matches either because they lack the sexual aspect. I may enjoy videos or pictures of them if fighters are hot, but not in a story. Even less if there's gore all over. Even in videos or pictures, I don't like it when they paint fake blood and bruises.

So it never rains to everyone's wishes. And, as said before by others, I don't like incest or underage stories AT ALL. And there's a lot of them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post: