Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Mar-18, 16:16
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: (True Story) Two Amateurs

Care to share any more experiences Ang? These stories are great!
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 00:55
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Care to share any more experiences Ang? These stories are great!
Of course, and thanks! Like I said before, writing these memories out is a real rush - it causes me to focus on details I had been glossing over when just playing them back in my mind. So I'll always be working on the next one. I write slow as hell though, so I'm guessing a couple of weeks till it's done. :/
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 01:48
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Ang, we'd love to hear more...☺
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-18, 21:34
Last Achievements

A couple of months ago, my wife and I were talking as we got ready for bed. I was already under the covers when she dropped her towel and brushed her hair in the nude. I couldn't take my eyes off her body as she suddenly had to carry the conversation. Whenever she glanced over at me, I made no attempt at eye contact as we kept talking. Instead, I fixed my gaze on her chest, which was jiggling and bouncing with every motion.

Being a married couple, we're naked around each other as part of our day to day routines. So much so, it barely even registers with her. I, on the other hand, am always keenly aware of her naked body.

The fourth or fifth time she turned and saw me staring, she clicked her toungue and said, "You're being rude... dick." She seemed more amused than annoyed.

"Sorry, it's just that I want you so much, I think I actually might die," I said, not sorry in the least.

We were overdue for some couple's time. It had been three weeks since our lives got derailed by a seemingly endless family crisis which then dovetailed with us both getting slammed at work. Oh, and then we caught stomach bugs, which we were just getting over.

She groaned in pain, "Uhhhg, I know... I miss your body so much!" I felt uplifted knowing she was aching for me too. Misery loves company I guess.

It was a weeknight and we were still kinda worn down, so I set my sights set on Friday. I was already fantasizing about it when she snapped me out of it with a chipper, "Want to stay up and fool around?"

"Fuck yes!" I said, before she even finished her sentence. I suppressed the urge to ask to wrestle. Given the circumstances, I figured she would really appreciate sweeter, gentler romantic encounter.

She barked out a cute little laugh, I guess she was tickled by my enthusiasm. After a few seconds she spoke up again, seeming a little shy, "Hey, umm... it's been so long... I was thinking it would help make up for lost times if we wrestled too."

"I love you!" I replied. I love her. The pit of my stomach instantly felt warm. I followed up with some faux nonchalance, "I mean sure, if you insist - I don't mind throwing you around."

She scoffed and said, "God, I can't wait to beat you up."

As she finished getting ready, the anticipation drove me fucking wild. Watching her dress felt like some kind of reverse striptease. She slipped on some bikini briefs and then a soft white cotton baby doll tee. It fit skin tight around her chest and exposed her belly just a little. She looked at me with a smirk while she put her hair into a ponytail.

My heart pounded as she crawled into bed. It was chilly, so we had to warm up a bit under the covers before we could start rolling around. It isn't the worst thing in the world, but it's still an annoying complication. I really hate winter.

We laid down on our sides and made out to get warm. After a while she dragged her knee up my leg to my hip. I ran my hand up her thigh and teased her clit. Her breath sped up, becoming shaky.

I moved my hand to her ass and pulled her tight up against me. I pressed my cock hard against her. She moaned louder and pulled at the front of my boxers. I assisted, pulling the back down to my thighs.

"Oh my god, you're so hard!" she said, wrapping her hand around my cock. "I missed how you feel." She guided it between her legs and pressed hard. She yelled orgasmically as her flimsy underwear and soft pussy teamed up to crush the head of my cock.

I buried my face in her breasts and groaned in pain. She wrapped her other forearm around the back of my neck and squeezed it tight against her chest. She breathed heavier as we continued driving against each other, a mix of pain and bliss. She panted and squeezed my neck harder. I was slowly suffocating in her soft bust, which was now heaving against my face.

She rolled me over and sat up on top of me. The new position was a relief for my tortured dick and lungs. We grinded against each other in rhythm. She threw the covers off her. I sat up and pulled her shirt over her head; she stripped mine off as well. I cupped and squeezed her breasts; she laid me back down and did the same to my upper arms.

At this point we were nice and warm, and way too worked up. I felt like I could easily get carried away and skip right to having sex (the horror). So began thinking of what to say without totally killing the mood. She was apparently on the same page, because mid-groan, she said, "Mmmm... One..."

"No!" I spat out. I moved my hands to her shoulders to try push her off me, but it was pretty ineffective.

She opened her mouth as if to tongue kiss me, inhaled deeply, held her breath for a beat and said, "Two..."

I threw one arm out, and the other across my body and twisted. I got enough momentum to get out of the pin but not much else.

"No no, you're not going anywhere," she said as she simply shifted her weight to my upturned shoulder. The heels of her palms dug into me as she extended her arms, arched her back, and stuck out her chest.

"Cheat!" I said, catching my breath. That was a facade though, I love that she fights dirty. It makes it harder to beat her. Plus it feeds into the mean-spirited attitude she cops, which I can't get enough of.

She smiled down at me and said, "Aww, excuses, excuses. How sad."

I bucked and twisted, keeping off my back but not getting out from underneath her. She taunted in a sympathetic voice, "Don't feel ashamed, Honey... It's ok with me... It's ok that you're a loser... It's ok th-"

She stopped talking as I put my hands on the back side of her hips and started pulling myself up to a sitting position, rocking her backwards. She counteracted that by leaning forward and bending her arms, like she was doing a pushup, getting her weight back over top of my shoulders.

I continued sitting up, but was stymied by the added force. Our breathing became labored as we fought. It was ecstasy: hearing her pant and gasp as she struggled to remain in control and on top of me. It set me on fire to feel how much this gorgeous woman was fighting to pin me down, how excited she was to hurt my pride.(*) I wanted it to last forever.

I lost my grip on her and we crashed down. She kept hold of my shoulders her heavy breasts swung down and batted my face. She chuckled and said, "Nice try. ONE!"

I put my forearms inside hers and knocked them out to the side. She lost her grip. I sat up and threw an arm around her head. I went to wrench her off me. As I twisted I realized we had wiggled to the edge of the mattress and I would have rolled us off the bed. One of my legs slid off and hung over the side. I tried to swap arms and reverse directions. As I let go she took advantage, put her shoulder under my chin and drove me down. She hooked her arms underneath mine, and pulled herself down flat, legs straddling my stomach.

I had one arm outstretched on the bed, I put the other around her back and tried rolling her off me. As I twisted, she spread her leg out wide, braced against her knee and twisted in the opposite direction. With my hand on her back, I could feel her muscles tighten into rope in as she pushed back against me.

I was out-leveraged and couldn't turn her over. She readjusted her cinch on my upper arms and had me pinned again. I could move my arms, but didn't have an angle where I could generate much force. I put my hands on her hips to try and dislodge her, but she barely budged. I tried to roll again and was surprised by how little I could move.

"One," her face was turned away from me. Her head was bared down and her shoulder was rammed into me. It pressed painfully in between my neck and collar bone.

"Two," her voice was tense and shaky. She was straining with effort to keep me down. It made me feel like I still had a shot. I tried to get my dangling leg back on the bed. I planted it and pushed off to try and roll her, but it slipped off the side so I just ended up wiggling underneath her to no effect.

Blood rushed to my face in embarrassment as I realised I was about to lose to a woman.(*)

"THREE - I WIN!" She said emphatically. She got off me and finished stripping. I scooted over and kicked off my underwear.

I was on my elbows, about to sit up for another round when she straddled my waist and said sweetly, "Hold on, not so fast. Roll over."

"No way!" I said.

"I want to give you a back rub, stupid," she snapped.

"Oh, umm... ok," I said. I got on my stomach, a little confused.

She started giving me a sensual back rub. She talked to me in a husky whisper, "I thought this might take the edge off of losing. Isn't that nice of me?"

"Mmm... Uh huh," I said. I reluctantly wound down.

"Errrrrrg, god I love feeling your muscles!" she said through her teeth, like she wanted to bite them.

After a couple minutes she asked, "Ready to go again, loser?" She got off me and knelt to my side, ready, before I even answered.

"Are you ready to play fair?" I asked, getting up.

"No," she said sharply. Immediately following that she jumped me with a vicious headlock to my left side. I had just gotten to my hands and knees and was defenseless. I groaned, though I was fully enjoying her lack of mercy; not to mention having her bare breast mashed forcefully into my face.

"Fair? Ha, please! You're bigger than me - that's unfair," she said as she leaned into my neck. "I'm just a better fighter than you."

She grunted, "Hrrrg!" and lunged forward. Her move brought me mostly face down on the mattress, but slightly on my side. Her incredibly large breast covered the left side of my face, but I had a little airway on the other side. I could breathe, but it soon became apparent I was running low on air. I started gasping and sweating.

"Give up, Honey" she commanded in a cold voice.

I didn't waste my breath on an answer. I fought to pull my right knee up and right arm underneath me.

"You're usually so smart - how is it you don't realize you've lost?" she asked.

I bellowed and pushed off my right knee. I shoved myself forward and rolled to my right, escaping her lovely breast.

She easily used the momentum of my roll to force me on my back. "God, you are STUBBORN!" she said as she mounted my chest and held me down.

It wouldn't normally be an impossible position to get out of, but this time I was doomed. For one I was already exhausted from her smother. But, even worse, I fucked myself over with the edge of the mattress again (I seiously want a king size bed - this is happening more and more as we've ramped up aggression). My head, neck, and part of one shoulder hung over the side, making it way more difficult to sit up. I strained hard but couldn't so much as budge her.

"Ahhhh," she said as if she was relaxing. "One, two, three! I win again."

"Ughh!" I groaned loudly let my head drop backwards. I caught my breath and said, "I wan't another round."

"Wow, aren't you tired of losing, yet?" she asked. "No? Ok, fine with me. One..."

"Fuck- no, no, no!" I grunted renewing my hopeless effort to get out.

"Two... Thhhhhhhree," she said. I continued trying to get out from under her for an extra second or two. "Wow, now it's just getting sad."

I gave up, growled in frustration and said "No, I meant - let me up, and let's start over."

"No. You can make me get off of you or can give the match." She challenged.

I groaned in exasperation. I fought for a minute or so while she counted pin after pin. I drove myself crazy thinking how humiliating it was to be beaten and now tormented by her.(*) I was boiling over and NEEDED to fuck her, so I said, "Ok, ok I quit! I quit! Please, I just need to have you right now."

"Really? Ok, I guess we can stop," she said mockingly. She helped me up. We started kissing on our knees. Dropping the mean bitch act, she asked, "Did you like that? It didn't look like you were enjoying yourself."

"Are you kidding? Yes, it was so fucking hot!" I affirmed. I was barely able to keep my lips off of her long enough to say it.

"Mmm, ok," she said as I kissed her neck. "Still, I feel so sorry for you," she teased as she lied down on her back, bringing me with her. "Here, how about I let you win?" she asked. She wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me into her.

Note:
(*) It's hard to explain, but this a mind fuck I play on myself. I don't actually believe that stuff, but if I just allow myself to think juvenile thoughts like "you can't let a girl beat you!" and picture losing to my wife as a humiliation, the impact is AMAZING - it's like this high energy euphoria. It feels like I'm finally tapping into whatever deep seeded wiring I have that makes wrestling women such a turn on for me. Given how I'm late to the party on thinking through stuff like this, I wouldn't be surprised if this is nothing new to everyone else.

Last edited by angscud; 19-May-18 at 22:27.
Old 19-May-18, 22:26
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I still think your wife sounds utterly fantastic, mate. A real dream come true. I also find it very hot when the girl cheats and I know exactly what you mean when you say that allowing your mind to go into "I can't let a woman beat me!" phase really adds to the excitement. Thank you so much for giving us another glimpse into your life and your fantasy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-18, 22:53
Last Achievements

Yeah she's ok I guess

I wish I had known about that little trick ages ago. It feels like going from black and white to color.
Old 20-May-18, 14:15
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Man, I love your stories. You manage to take a mundane situation like two people in bed and urn it into a tense, erotic episode.
That's a testament to your descriptive skill and superb dialogue. Way to go!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-18, 16:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, I love your stories. You manage to take a mundane situation like two people in bed and urn it into a tense, erotic episode.
That's a testament to your descriptive skill and superb dialogue. Way to go!
Thanks! Yeah I spiral out of control. This was fairly recent, so I remembered alot more than the other ones, and I wanted to dig into every bit that got me going. That said, I'm not going to put up another one unless there's a bit more action or something else to differentiate it. I'm hopeful though, we have big plans (big for us, anyway).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 11:49
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Well, I hope from that day, you had cheated her, pinning her when she didn't hope it .... and had allowed her to take revenge.

And in case not, better today and tomorrow ... and obviously after, make us know it fully detailed.
The Following User Says Thank You to punished For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 21:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by punished [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I hope from that day, you had cheated her, pinning her when she didn't hope it .... and had allowed her to take revenge.

And in case not, better today and tomorrow ... and obviously after, make us know it fully detailed.
I used to do it alot. Before, when I was very shy about asking her to wrestle, it was an easy way to see if she was game that evening. It was pretty hot, except that the times when she didn't want to wrestle were soul crushing. So I have sort of a negative association with me pinning her by surprise.

It may be time to get over that though. Now that we talk openly about wrestling, I always know if she's up for a match. So yeah maybe I'll dust that one off and see if it gets her good and angry.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:

Tags
husband vs wife, trash talk, true story