Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Aug-18, 19:45
Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

I have the same opinion on this nice topic, but i do not write such stories, i prefer to collect real events when women killed men during sex or seduction. For example i'm very glad that a lot of soldiers were being killed by women in this way between the battles when the army rested or celebrated some victory or the end of the fighting.
Old 12-Aug-18, 08:42
Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

Another movie you may be interested in could be this:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But I think it won't be easy to find an English version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaMisandra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have the same opinion on this nice topic, but i do not write such stories, i prefer to collect real events when women killed men during sex or seduction. For example i'm very glad that a lot of soldiers were being killed by women in this way between the battles when the army rested or celebrated some victory or the end of the fighting.
Tell us more about your fetish.

Added after 15 minutes:

Do you collect images or videos? Wanna share?

Are you male or female? Tell us more about how you discovered to enjoy such scenarios.:-):-):-)

Added after 42 minutes:

She chooses drones fo her gangbang. I love that she only inspect cocks, faces are not important. I indulge in this kind of fantasy. A landlady, bosslady, goddess or empress, a woman with limitless power on men choosing mates for a good gangbang, considering them only drones. Then of course she mercilessly snuff them after receiving all their seed. Erotic tension of the gangbang would be almost unbearable...:-):-):-)
I remember taking it as very humiliating for man when I first saw it as a boy, and feeling quite uncomfortable.

Last edited by pincopallo; 12-Aug-18 at 08:42.
Old 12-Aug-18, 11:12
Last Achievements

There's another old Italian adult comic serie, Necron, which depict a female scientist, Frieda Boher, apparently frigid, but secretly a cruel necrophiliac who do not hesitate to kill women and men for pleasure or interest. She assembled a Frankenstein like monster, with a huge penis, with parts of various dead men to use as a servant and as a sex toy too, since she completely dislike living men and cannot be satisfied if her mate is still living during intercourse.
Old 24-Aug-18, 11:05
Last Achievements

Incredible...
Old 31-Aug-18, 21:13
Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm very much into this fetish too, XOL, and having a very interesting discussion with Slayergirl69 about it. I perfectly agree with your view, and I must say for me a BIG turning point was seeing Paul Veroheven "The fourth man" trailer on TV when I was a young adolescent (I'm 40 now). However I remember several other episodes awekening this mysterious kink. One of them was this:
I remember watching an episode of "The Cosby show", do you know it? Claire, and doctor Cliff's mother are discussing the event of giving birth to a child, how much the female are stronger than males to do so and bear the pain and how much they hated their mates for making them pregnant and how much they desired their death for that. And the two men are present, cornered by the women's arguments and clearly humiliated. They literally laugh at them. Then at the end of the episode Dr Cosby comes home and go to bed with Claire . He tries to talk her into making love but she doesn't want as she's watching a documentary on tv. Then we discover together with the doctor it's a documentary on the praying mantis habit to kill the male after mating. As they announce such a scene will be showed, he tries in every way to distract her or to convince her not to watch, but she declare she's much interested and will enjoy the scene, openly laughing at him who appears won and humiliated.
Sorry for my English, I'm Italian. Not easy for me...

Another thing which impressed and still taunts me to this day is a hentai I saw. I discussed it with Slayergirl69 and maybe you of the forum can help me find it again (I tried for yeras on several other forums with no success...):
It's a 2 minute clip from a longer hentai anime.

I saw it more than 10 years ago.
It's a Hentai anime. It was in Japanese, no subtitles, so difficult to imagine the story, but I think my guess is right:
an old man is warning a young guy telling an old story.
Then a flash back: ancient japan, a beautiful woman enters a room of an ancient traditional japanese house, beautifully dressed as a geisha. She let her kimono drop, uncovering a beautiful body. 3 men are naked already, waiting for her. Lot of desire, but kneeled down with respect. She's possibly a queen or someone very important. they have sex all together, one man laying on the floor, the woman riding him. Other man dp anal her and she blows the third, moaning with pleasure. Then they all cum, covering face and body with their sperm. As they start to re dress, and she silently leave the room. But she soon come back, still naked, but with a katana. She has a sinister loook in her eyes. Men are terryfied and try to leave the room, but she ruthlessy kills them, cutting throats and abdomen. Blood everywhere on the walls. She's covered too. She go down slowly, opening wide her knees and sitting on her tallons, so she can expose her vagina and masturbating with the non cutting side of the katana against her clit. She's covered in blood. And she has the real, strongest orgasm. Gangbang was the foreplay, real pleasure was the slaughter of the mates. If I remember right, no sounds because you hear only the voice of the old man telling the story.

10 years passed, maybe something is distorted by memory, but I was shocked and I remember it quite well... Style of drawing was a late '80 or early '90 hentai, noto to well made. But I'm not a Hentai expert...

This is the link to a short, but extremely ineresting anime about a girl and her ballbusting fetish and the genesis of it. Very interesting and very erotic too...
Let me know what do you think.

Added after 8 minutes:

This too is very erotic. Her smile...

you saw quite right story 10 years ago, as an young woman i also completely understand that she had her most powerful orgasm when she killed three men, the natural feminine feelings are like that
Old 31-Aug-18, 21:57
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree totally about what makes them sexy. It's their total control of the male and the fact they are helpless around such sexiness. For me the film that made me love dangerous women was the film Deadlier than the Male in the 60s. The killing of men by the women characters (Elke Somer and Sylvia Koscen) are all highly erotic to me. My favourite one being Elke killing a man with a spear gun.
I feel the same way that you described about your first point: the attractiveness of a sexy and deadly woman. For me, a spear gun would ruin it. I prefer that the woman defeat me using her bare hands, with punches or karate chops. Because I am so generous, I would also allow her to strike me using her elbows, knees, and feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel the same way that you described about your first point: the attractiveness of a sexy and deadly woman.
What music goes well with this topic?
My answer is "Kiss Me Deadly" a song by Generation X.
Old 06-Sep-18, 18:57
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,422 Times in 452 Posts

Entry 9-

Hi everyone,

As of late, I am very busy but I still try to work on my femdom stories as much as I can when I have the time. One activity that I have picked up along with my conventional writing is putting captions to photos I collect and sort of re-imagining them as Femme Fatale/Executrix scenarios. This helps me brainstorm and come up with ideas that have potential to become full fledged stories.

The photos below are examples of my work. A few of these have been turned into full fledged stories.

Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.1.jpg (279.1 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (280.4 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (389.7 KB, 829 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (509.9 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (131.9 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (193.4 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg 5e4d908ab5cbeeb4da6c821974b24366--sexy-photography-dark-side.jpg (121.6 KB, 195 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-18, 20:16
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Entry 9-

Hi everyone,

As of late, I am very busy but I still try to work on my femdom stories as much as I can when I have the time. One activity that I have picked up along with my conventional writing is putting captions to photos I collect and sort of re-imagining them as Femme Fatale/Executrix scenarios. This helps me brainstorm and come up with ideas that have potential to become full fledged stories.

The photos below are examples of my work. A few of these have been turned into full fledged stories.

Enjoy.
Don't you have more like this?

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 18:37
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,422 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't you have more like this?
Do you like that one? I can make more like it if you want.

Personally, I really like castration fantasies but it freaks a lot of people out. This one is pretty brutal but its also one of my favorites.

I also put some more photos for anyone who's interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (324.9 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (340.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (511.1 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (255.8 KB, 139 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 23:56
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you like that one? I can make more like it if you want.

Personally, I really like castration fantasies but it freaks a lot of people out. This one is pretty brutal but its also one of my favorites.

I also put some more photos for anyone who's interested.
Actually, what I really liked about that one is that there is a battle between the sexes going on (like in a Coliseum?), and the females win. That's fantastic and a fantasy for many. Whether he is castrated or not... I personally don't care much, the point is to see the defeated male on the ground with his flaggy dick and the female stading victorious and naked. If you can make more like those, it'd be great!
The Following User Says Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post: