Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 28-Jan-19, 20:56
Points: 3,826, Level: 26 Points: 3,826, Level: 26 Points: 3,826, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default I want to be crabbed and Clutched in the next 48hrs.

What's a guy have to do to be Boston crabbed and camel clutched by a fit dominate female? I live in NJ/NY. Ladies,please contact me. Thanks.
Old 28-Jan-19, 21:18
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: I want to be crabbed and Clutched in the next 48hrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What's a guy have to do to be Boston crabbed and camel clutched by a fit dominate female? I live in NJ/NY. Ladies,please contact me. Thanks.
Do you mean for free? About 30 years ago, back in the Am-Fem days (some of you know what that is, some will have to look it up), I subscribed to a newsletter where people would write wrestling stories - the kind of stuff you get for free on this website today. In one of their, not really a story, more just sharing from personal experience, but they said something that I never forgot.

"There's no such thing as a free wrestle". They pointed out that a wife or GF will sometimes give their hubby or BF a wrestle, but if you think dating or matrimony is free, you're not the brightest bulb in the box.

But if you don't want to wrestle back, you just want to be placed in the hold, an athletic dominatrix might do that for you. A willing Dom might boston crab or camel clutch you till you're sorry you asked. You might get lucky, or perhaps, unlucky. A guy wrote a story here some time ago about a stripper who wanted to teach him a lesson and she Boston crabbed him hard for like 10 minutes and he needed physical therapy for several weeks to learn to walk again. . . :-) I'm exaggerating a little, but only a little. I wish I could find that story again but I've searched and searched with no luck.

But seeing a dom brings the cost down. You could also try a stripper in a private room or a foot party. Foot parties are offered by a few different sources, you can get 10 minute sessions at a foot party for like $15 or $20 bucks and that's a long time to be in one of those holds if the lady knows what she's doing. You also have to pay an entrance fee of like $50 and then, look around for a willing lady. I have no idea what the going rate is at a strip club and a private room, but certainly less than a wrestling session. Keep in mind, the lady might not know how painful the hold is, so a safe word is a good idea, unless you like living dangerously.

A final thing you can try is to read the producers corner and look for local girls and ask them, or volunteer yourself, but you'd have to be willing to have your face on camera.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I sympathize. I was there many years ago, eager but I had trouble finding willing ladies. A GF would play around a little, but she wasn't all that muscular. I write several companies, but never got a positive response back. I think writing women cold is harder. If they've already met you and trust you it's easier.

If you do find what you're looking for, remember to share the story.
This is a website where 95%-98% of the readers are men, so it's a long-shot to find any takers by posting here. You have to look around a bit.
Old 29-Jan-19, 00:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you mean for free? About 30 years ago, back in the Am-Fem days (some of you know what that is, some will have to look it up), I subscribed to a newsletter where people would write wrestling stories - the kind of stuff you get for free on this website today. In one of their, not really a story, more just sharing from personal experience, but they said something that I never forgot.

"There's no such thing as a free wrestle". They pointed out that a wife or GF will sometimes give their hubby or BF a wrestle, but if you think dating or matrimony is free, you're not the brightest bulb in the box.

But if you don't want to wrestle back, you just want to be placed in the hold, an athletic dominatrix might do that for you. A willing Dom might boston crab or camel clutch you till you're sorry you asked. You might get lucky, or perhaps, unlucky. A guy wrote a story here some time ago about a stripper who wanted to teach him a lesson and she Boston crabbed him hard for like 10 minutes and he needed physical therapy for several weeks to learn to walk again. . . :-) I'm exaggerating a little, but only a little. I wish I could find that story again but I've searched and searched with no luck.

But seeing a dom brings the cost down. You could also try a stripper in a private room or a foot party. Foot parties are offered by a few different sources, you can get 10 minute sessions at a foot party for like $15 or $20 bucks and that's a long time to be in one of those holds if the lady knows what she's doing. You also have to pay an entrance fee of like $50 and then, look around for a willing lady. I have no idea what the going rate is at a strip club and a private room, but certainly less than a wrestling session. Keep in mind, the lady might not know how painful the hold is, so a safe word is a good idea, unless you like living dangerously.

A final thing you can try is to read the producers corner and look for local girls and ask them, or volunteer yourself, but you'd have to be willing to have your face on camera.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I sympathize. I was there many years ago, eager but I had trouble finding willing ladies. A GF would play around a little, but she wasn't all that muscular. I write several companies, but never got a positive response back. I think writing women cold is harder. If they've already met you and trust you it's easier.

If you do find what you're looking for, remember to share the story.
This is a website where 95%-98% of the readers are men, so it's a long-shot to find any takers by posting here. You have to look around a bit.
Thanks for your post. I have sessioned since 2004. I really am asking for a session nonetheless. Just within the last few days, I have been on Session Girls and WB270, but nothing has happened. I've been to a few dominatrix that were also wrestlers as well. "A willing Dom might boston crab or camel clutch you till you're sorry you asked" Do you know of any around my area? I appreciate the insight. Thanks, again/
Old 29-Jan-19, 18:34
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for your post. I have sessioned since 2004. I really am asking for a session nonetheless. Just within the last few days, I have been on Session Girls and WB270, but nothing has happened. I've been to a few dominatrix that were also wrestlers as well. "A willing Dom might boston crab or camel clutch you till you're sorry you asked" Do you know of any around my area? I appreciate the insight. Thanks, again/
I'm not sessioning these days because it's not convenient. One, I'm not working and two, I'm a full time caretaker. I can get the time off, but the last session I had, I felt my bruises for about 48 hours. At my age, that happens. I prefer to session when I'm not on 24 hour call, so to speak. I'm also a little old for the two holds you mention. When I was younger I loved them.

But, if it was me, looking for a Boston Crab and/or Camel Clutch in a 24 hour window, I'd call Pandora's box, tell them what you want and see if they have any wrestlers on call, or i'd call Ms. Elizabeth's. A poster here said he's had good matches at Ms. Elizabeth's. Finally, I'd try the footpadNYC, because you can often book a session that day if you call, and talk to the lady directly and I'd ask her if she's ever done one.

The foodpad is cheapest and they have a bed in the room. Beds work for both those holds. I had a lady give me a tight head-scissor at the footpad once. It depends who you get.

I haven't been to any of the 3 in a while so I don't have specific suggestions. I only ask that if you do go, share your story. I love a good Boston crab story.
Old 30-Jan-19, 04:49
Last Achievements

Hey,

Thanks for that info. I just contacted Pandora's box, I'll try the other 2 as well. I know what you mean about the holds. It's been a few years since I've been placed in this holds when I was much lighter. I don't know how many body is going to hold up. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, again.