Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 07-Mar-19, 14:40
SOMFB

Default Re: Dorm Room Confession Part 2: Tag Team Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
See! All you people who take their education sooooo seriously, this is what can happen when you procrastinate and walk away from your thesis for a little while. Well, actually... not really. I procrastinated all the time and I never had a sexy girlfriend offer to wrestle against me with one of her hot girl friends. This does sound like an insanely hot scenario, though, and I am looking forward to reading about what happens come Saturday. Thank you very much, mate.
A good education is nothing to waste! Except for when you have two vivacious coeds offering to beat your ass. You just don’t say no to that lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-19, 17:22
LuckyL

I can't wait to hear the story.

Based on the pics I bet Hailey would be able to win fairly often in an erotic wrestling match. She's fit and hot. Having a girl sit on your face or breast smother you is crazy sexy and I find it is hard to get the strength to throw them off even if it is possible. If she knows how to scissors, grapevine, facesit and breast smother I know she would kick my ass and I wouldn't have an issue with it. A younger me of course.... lol I'm married now.

Can you post some pics of Crystal?
Old 08-Mar-19, 18:39
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't wait to hear the story.

Based on the pics I bet Hailey would be able to win fairly often in an erotic wrestling match. She's fit and hot. Having a girl sit on your face or breast smother you is crazy sexy and I find it is hard to get the strength to throw them off even if it is possible. If she knows how to scissors, grapevine, facesit and breast smother I know she would kick my ass and I wouldn't have an issue with it. A younger me of course.... lol I'm married now.

Can you post some pics of Crystal?
Yeah man, in those more “sensual” holds the urge to want to escape seems to lessen quite a bit. I wonder why???

Also here’s some photos of Crystal. Without giving away too much of what happens in part two, I’ll just say this: her ass is DEADLY.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-19, 07:43
SOMFB

For obvious reasons, I was incredibly excited to wrestle Hailey and Crystal. I knew that Crystal would be a worthy opponent. Crystal was very fit and kept herself in excellent shape and her lower body actually looked somewhat intimidating! If she managed to get me into a scissorhold or some kind of move involving her legs, I was unsure of how I’d be able to escape.

The three of us decided to meet up for lunch the Friday before the match and discuss the rules for the following evening. We determined that the match would be a standard tag team match with a few stipulations. The first was that with each submission, the loser would have to remove one article of clothing. To make it more fair, we also decided that Hailey and Crystal would both start the match topless, wearing yoga pants and thongs underneath. That way I’d have to submit them four times to win. My attire would consist of a t-shirt, athletic shorts, and two sets of boxers to even it out at four possible submissions for myself. Hailey and Crystal joked that the extra pair of boxers would also help conceal the inevitable boner I would get while wrestling. “Yeah Steve, it will keep your cock from poking me while I beat you up” Crystal said while giggling. The last stipulation was the winner (or winners) got to do whatever they wanted to do to the loser after the match. I was very intrigued to see how this was going to end.

Saturday finally arrived and I was all too ready to wrestle. I don’t remember too much about the hours that led up to the match, it was all a blur of anticipation and the usual pre match butterflies. I received a knock on my door around 8:00 sharp that evening. I answered to door to find Hailey and Crystal in yoga pants and hoodies. I greeted Hailey with a kiss and hugged Crystal as well. Crystal surprised me by grabbing my ass mid hug. I was a little shocked she would be so forward right in front of Hailey, but when I remembered Crystal and I at some point tonight would wrestle each other at least semi-naked, it sorta made sense.

“You ready for us babe?” Hailey inquired, removing her hoodie.

“Ready as I’ll ever be” I said, checking to make sure I had on an extra pair of boxers.

“Hails you go first. I wanna see first hand what it’s like for you two to wrestle!” Crystal said removing her top and unbuttoning her bra.

Hailey and I squared up on the mat in my living room area. She was now topless and looked amazing as she always did. We began circling one another and I grabbed her arm, attempting a takedown. Anticipating my first move, Hailey lept at me and wrapped her legs around my midsections and her arms around my neck. Her scissor was as strong as it ever was and I collapsed to the floor with her wrapped around me. Hailey wasted no time and maneuvered me in to a sleeper hold with her legs scissoring my midsection. Crystal cheered her on from the edge of the mat.

“GO HAILEY!!! Show him who wears the pants in this relationship!” Crystal shouted.

Although Hailey’s hold was effective, I was able to break the sleeper with my superior upper body strength. Hailey maintained her leg scissor around my waist but I was able to get to my feet and shake her lose. Hailey fell to the mat and I returned the favor by placing her in a sleeper of my own. In this instance, Hailey was effectively done for for this round. When I had an advantage like this I never used 100 percent of my strength to submit Hailey for fear that I might hurt her, I just used what strength was necessary to submit her. Hailey tapped out in my arm and signaled her submission for round one.

“Fuck!” Hailey shouted, obviously frustrated she couldn’t seal the deal in round 1. She removed her yoga pants and revealed a hot pink thong that looked as thin as a piece of dental floss.

“Don’t worry Hails. I’ll have him tapping in no time!” Crystal said as she tapped in for the next round.

Crystal sized me up and circled the mat looking for an opening to make her first move. I tried to do the same move I attempted on Hailey in the first round and much the same way Hailey wrapped me up in her scissors, Crystal lept into the air and began squeezing my midsection. I was considerably more tired after wrestling Hailey in the first round and Crystal’s legs were A LOT stronger than I had anticipated. I fell to the floor and Crystal kept me locked up in her unrelenting leggy prison.

“Fuck, your legs are strong girl!” I shouted while wincing from the pressure.

“I squat more than most guys at the gym, Steve. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into.” Crystal said while crushing my body.

It only lasted about two minutes, but I had to tap and concede round two to Crystal and Hailey.

“YES BITCH!!! Let’s show this fuckboy who’s boss!” Hailey said from the sidelines, waiting to be tagged in.

I removed my t-shirt and gathered my breath. I needed a win to take control of this match.

Hailey went on the offensive and immediately tackled me to the mat. Crystal’s scissors really took a lot out of me and Hailey was taking advantage. She placed me in one of her legendary grapevines and began to stretch my legs out.

“Babe, just forfeit the match, I promise I’ll make it up to you later.” Hailey teased with her tits hovering inches above my face.

I fought hard to try and free myself of Hailey’s grapevine, but I was really losing energy and strength at an alarming rate. I figured it was best to cut my losses and try to regroup for the next round and try to defeat Crystal somehow, someway. I tapped out on Hailey’s tight ass, signaling my defeat in round three.

“YEAH HAILS!!! We have him right where we want him. Let’s fucking go!!!” Crystal shouted, clearly amped from the sideline.

I removed my shorts. The two pairs of boxers did nothing to conceal my obvious erection. I was clearly aroused from wrestling these two goddesses.

“Alright Steve, if you poke me with your boner I will scissor your head off!” Crystal warned me as we readied ourselves for the next round.

“Crystal, lock hands with him. He looks a little worn out. Do a test of strength!” shouted Hailey.

I was growing even more tired, but I figured I could overpower Crystal using my upper body strength.

We locked hands and counted down to begin the next round. Initially it was a little more even than I would’ve liked. Crystal and I struggled against one another and nobody seemed to gain any sort of adavantage. Eventually though, I started to overtake Crystal. I managed to collapse her to the floor and school girl pin her to the mat.

“Hey Crystal, what was that about me poking you with my boner?” I asked mischievously.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” She shouted, pinned underneath all 155 lbs of me.

I inched forward so that my cock was mere inches from Crystal’s face. I was still covered by two pairs of boxers, but I was easily able to poke my boner into Crystal’s face. I continued to tease her, knowing that I had this match in the books, when all of a suddden, Hailey plowed into me from the side, knocking me over and freeing Crystal from her embarrassing predicament.

“Babe, you know I can’t let you do that, that’s MY dick” Hailey said giggling.

Before I knew it Hailey was back on the offensive and had me locked in another paralyzing grapevine. This time she went for the kill early and shoved her enormous chest in my face.

“Yeah Hailey! Smother the fuck out of him!” screamed a very animated Crystal.

Hailey maintained her smother. She whispered in my ear, “you’re being punished for putting your cock in Crystal’s face. Only I say when you’re allowed to touch Crystal, GOT IT?” Hailey said mid smother.

I was mildly upset Hailey had to resort to cheating in order to save her and Crystal from losing a round, but of course I didn’t totally hate the hold she put me in afterwards. I started to lose breath and decided it was time to tap out.

Hailey reached for my first pair of boxers and yanked them off of me. Hailey motioned for Crystal to come to the mat while she remained on top of me.

“You know what to do, just like we discussed!” Hailey exclaimed, confirming some sort of premeditated move with Crystal.

The match suddenly had become tainted. Hailey and Crystal were willfully ignoring my taps and teamed up to try and finish me off.

Hailey began to shift herself down to my waist, making room for Crystal to sit down. Crystal removed her yoga pants and thong at the same time and began to lower herself down onto my face. Her nude booty covered me in a reverse facesit. I couldn’t get much air, but I felt privelleged to have Crystal’s naked ass pinning my face to the floor.

“Perfect!” Hailey said from somewhere in the room. I couldn’t see anything from underneath Crystal’s butt. I thought about escaping, but I decided it may be better to let my fantasies play out naturally rather than interfere with Hailey and Crystal’s master plan.

I felt a tug at my last remaining pair of boxers. Hailey removed them and began stroking my exposed member. She worked me up pretty close to my breaking point and then had Crystal inch up slightly to give me a chance to breathe.

I looked down at my cock; Hailey smilied back at me knowingly.

“Do you want to cum?” she asked coyly.

“Yes please!” I shouted. Just then, Crystal sat back down on my face and began grinding herself into me. Hailey stopped stroking and let Crystal take the lead. “We want to see what you’ll do first, submit or cum!” Crystal said from atop my face. I hoped I could outlast Crystal’s facesitting in time to cum before I had to tap, but if Hailey wouldn’t stroke me, it was inevitable I was going to have to submit.

Crystal inched up again, giving me a chance to try and gather air. It took much longer this time and I knew I was screwed if she sat back down. In a twisted edging game, Hailey resumed stroking me. She varied her speeds, alternating between slow and fast pumps of my dick. I felt extremely close to cumming when Crystal once again plopped her nude ass back down on my face and Hailey stopped her jerking. I knew I couldn’t last long. I decided to concede the match to my sexy conquerors and beg them to take care of my aroused member. I tapped out onto Crystal’s ass and she sat up slowly.

I was groggy and exhausted from the match. Hailey and Crystal stood in front of me while i remained on the floor; my erection was standing in salute to their sensual victory in our strip wrestling tag team match.

“Alright. You guys won. Can somebody help me with this thing?” I said pointing to my penis.

Crystal looked at Hailey and said smiled. They both nodded in agreement and walked closer to my prone body. They began to pose over top of me, flexing and teasing me about how weak I was.

“Who kicked your ass today Steve?” Hailey said while striking her victory poses.

“You did.”

“Who?”

“You. You guys beat me.”

“Say our names babe.”

“Hailey and Crystal.”

Both girls started giggling. Crystal added, “Say Hailey and Crystal kicked my ass.”

Hailey and Crystal kicked my ass.”

“Say Hailey and Crystal are stronger than me.”

Hailey and Crystal are stronger than me

“Say I’m Hailey and Crystal’s bitch boy.”

I’m Hailey and Crystal’s bitch boy.”

Crystal laughed and turned to Hailey. “Alright Hails, are you ready?” she asked lustfully.

Hailey remained at my feet and Crystal walked around to my head and shoulders. They each reached down and lifted me by my shoulders and legs and began carrying me out of the living room. The girls carried me into my bedroom and tossed me onto my bed. “To the victors go the spoils” Hailey and Crystal said in unison while sizing me up. It appeared this story was going to have a very happy ending.

The end.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by SOMFB; 09-Mar-19 at 07:55.
Old 12-Mar-19, 16:02
LuckyL

That story was amazing, the ending was fantastic.

I'm a little disappointed that the fighting was cut short, seems like you were going to submit Crystal and be 1-1 with her. I think going back and forth between girls would exhaust you and Crystal would have eventually kicked your ass and got a legit facesit with that big ass. Obviously that's what she wanted, and I can't see you getting out since she has such strong legs and a big ass.

Also, with more time I don't think you would stand a chance in the tag team setting. Crystal would only get better with experience and with her size you would be screwed.

Thanks for sharing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-19, 16:40
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That story was amazing, the ending was fantastic.

I'm a little disappointed that the fighting was cut short, seems like you were going to submit Crystal and be 1-1 with her. I think going back and forth between girls would exhaust you and Crystal would have eventually kicked your ass and got a legit facesit with that big ass. Obviously that's what she wanted, and I can't see you getting out since she has such strong legs and a big ass.

Also, with more time I don't think you would stand a chance in the tag team setting. Crystal would only get better with experience and with her size you would be screwed.

Thanks for sharing!
If Hailey didn’t cheat I would’ve definitely submitted Crystal!!! You make some good points tho, Crystal could probably submit most guys on here with a good long facesitting. Add in the fact that in her words she “squats more than most guys” in the gym and you have a girl who could’ve probably dominated me in a one on one match if we ever had the chance. Too bad that never happened
Old 12-Mar-19, 21:08
LuckyL

Reverse facesit isn't easy to get out of. Struggling and lack of deep breaths, before you know it you're pretty helpless.
Old 13-Mar-19, 05:18
SOMFB

Quote:
Reverse facesit isn't easy to get out of. Struggling and lack of deep breaths, before you know it you're pretty helpless.
Yeah man, there were plenty of times where Hailey did this to me while we dated and it was quite alarming how fast you run out of energy/air. Not to mention if it was one of our more competitive matches we were probably both really sweaty. I doubt I smelled great, but I was always actually really into how Hailey smelled mid match. She smelled super feminine, and that was added to the thrill of losing to her in certain matches. Without her saying anything, I was reminded I was being physically overpowered by a strong and sexy college girl.
Old 13-Mar-19, 12:02
Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've been into wrestling/femdom stories a LONG time, and this has quickly become one of my favorites. It's the seeming realism of it all - a girlfriend who's not super muscular but wants to make her partner happy, the fact that she and her friend can't really dominate but are trying, etc. It's all-around excellent stuff.

I had a similar experience with a tall ex-girlfriend in college. Not tag team, but a tall girl who wanted to make me happy with domination. Most of the time it was planned scissoring, but sometimes she surprised me with stripteases that made their way into facesitting. A particular time she grapevined me and breast smothered which, even though her breasts were quite small, got me off super fast. Again, there's something about true domination stories that ratchets the bar up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silentcrs For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 04:03
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentcrs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been into wrestling/femdom stories a LONG time, and this has quickly become one of my favorites. It's the seeming realism of it all - a girlfriend who's not super muscular but wants to make her partner happy, the fact that she and her friend can't really dominate but are trying, etc. It's all-around excellent stuff.

I had a similar experience with a tall ex-girlfriend in college. Not tag team, but a tall girl who wanted to make me happy with domination. Most of the time it was planned scissoring, but sometimes she surprised me with stripteases that made their way into facesitting. A particular time she grapevined me and breast smothered which, even though her breasts were quite small, got me off super fast. Again, there's something about true domination stories that ratchets the bar up.
Yesssss! So true. Perhaps one of my favorite things about wrestling Hailey was she could go from sexy badass wrestling diva, to sweet caring girlfriend. She’d choke me out in a sleeper hold and facesit me with no panties on and then five seconds later she and I would cuddle together underneath the covers of her bed. Her ability to switch between her sexy and sweet side was INTOXICATING.