Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-19, 16:40
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Kidnapped by air stewardesses

The start of a new story. I seem to be great at starting new stories but never continuing them on. For future installments any suggestions are welcome and if you have a favourite girl, I would be happy to give them more action and screen time. Before you read the story, it is set in Kuala Lumpur, and the air stewardesses are/ are based on Air Asia. I have never flown Air Asia or been to Malaysia, as such there may be inaccuracies in some areas.

Part 1

Andy stretched his hands up above his head, shaking his head to wake himself up. The plane he was on had just landed into Kuala Lumpur. The ‘fasten seatbelt’ sign still glowed above his head. He had a couple of meetings for work in the city in a few days time, Andy had decided to come a few days early and spend the weekend exploring the city, might as well make the most of his visit to Kuala Lumpur. When the plane stopped and the ‘fasten seatbelt sign had dinged off, there was a sudden scrabble as people started moving, unbuckling their seats, finding their luggage from the overhead lockers. Andy took his time, no need in rushing about and then being forced to stand around while they opened up the plane. He glanced as an Air stewardess trundled pass, standing out in her red uniform. She glanced back at Andy and smiled. He blushed, had she seen him check her out? He thought that he was being subtle.

Finally, the plane started to disembark, Andy joined the slow queue in the aisle as it headed to the exit, his rucksack on his back held his laptop, passport and other valuable. Near the exit, two of the air stewardesses stood, bidding farewell to each passenger in either English or Malay, at least Andy assumed it was Malay. Once it was Andy’s turn, he started to thank the air stewardesses, almost blushing when he realised that one of them was the one who had smiled at him. “Excuse me sir” the air stewardess who had smiled at him said. Andy paused and turned around, standing to one side as other passengers continued to disembark. The air stewardess looked at a sheet of paper “Mr Andy Smith is it?” Andy nodded, getting a bit concerned, was she going to accuse him of sexual misconduct? All he had done was glance at her. “It appears sir that there appears to be a problem with your passport, wait with us and we will take you to get it sorted.” Andy groaned, great, immigration problems, just what he needed.

When it was only Andy and the staff left, the air stewardess started to head out the plane herself “Follow me, I will take you to the offices where you can get this sorted.” Andy followed her as she walked through the airport, despite being a few inches shorter than Andy, even in heels, she walked fast. Andy very carefully glanced at her perky ass, which was enhanced by her form fitting skirt. Behind Andy was the other air stewardess, whereas the one in front had dark brown hair, the one behind had black hair. The airport was relatively quiet as they walked through, most passengers were much further ahead than Andy and the two air stewardesses. He was surprised when they turned into a side corridor, through some doors, into an area seemingly reserved for airport staff. “Is this the way to the office?” Andy asked, confused at the route they were taking. “Yes” the stewardess in front said, glancing back at Andy, “a er, shortcut” It took her a few seconds to work out how to say shortcut in English. A bit strange, Andy thought as they strayed far away from the normal parts of the airport, eventually arriving outside in a car park. Why would this be a shortcut to the immigration offices? As they crossed the car park, Andy started to slow. Something wasn’t right.

Andy stopped in the middle of the car park surrounded by cars and vans. The air stewardess behind him stepped up close, “Come one, we are nearly there.” Before giving him a nudge forward. Andy continued moving albeit at a much slower pace. “I’m not sure about this. Are we nearly at the office?”
“Extremely close” said the stewardess behind him, uncomfortably close. Andy almost bumped into the stewardess in front as she stopped beside a minivan. The side door of the van slid open, inside sat two more air stewardesses, the seats arranged so that they faced each other. Andy began to step backwards. This was definitely not right. He bumped into the stewardess behind him. “Aww, is the big hairy white man scared of a few local girls?” She said mockingly.
“What?” Andy said, turning around and looking down at the black haired stewardess this was way beyond what he expected. “I don’t want any trouble”.
“Well be a good boy and we won’t ha-“she cut off as the first stewardess snapped at her in Malay. The black haired stewardess sighed and rolled her eyes, before snapping back in Malay. This all went over Andy’s head and his zero understanding of Malay. What didn’t go over his head was the black haired Stewardesses fist. Andy didn’t even see her fist until he bent over winded, she stood there with a smug look on her face. What the hell just happened? This woman had just attacked him, before he could respond, his arms were grabbed from behind. He glanced back as the first stewardess held him in a full nelson. Andy struggled as he was dragged back by the stewardess behind him, her short height had forced him to crouch down ever so slightly when she had put him in the full nelson. It left him in a really awkward position that allowed little to no leverage to utilise his strength. As it was, his efforts seemed useless against her, he glanced back as she dragged him slowly towards the minivan.

Andy kicked behind him with his foot. He missed. He tried again, He missed again, but the woman was forced to dodge the attack, slowing her progress towards the van. Andy pulled forward and managed to recover some ground.
Too late, Andy realised, he had completely ignored the air stewardess in front of him. His short lived moment of advantage when he felt his feet lift up. The black haired stewardess held his legs by the ankles. Andy struggled for all he was worth, kicking out, trying to shake himself free, anything he could think of. But it was of little use. The air stewardesses made good progress towards the minivan. Andy started to shout for help, why hadn’t shouting crossed his mind earlier? The stewardess behind him said something which sounded like a curse, in Malay, before shifting her grip on him. She grabbed his jaw with her hands, forcing them almost shut. Although he was no longer able to shout as loudly, his arms were now free. He grabbed at the hands that kept his mouth shut, trying to pull them off. Damn her grip was strong. Perhaps he could just get a finger or two into his mouth, maybe biting her will force her to free him. As he tried to pull her finger towards his mouth, he realised that she was stepping backwards into the van, she seemed to struggle with both holding him and climbing up backwards into the back of the minivan. Andy tried to shout and curse in frustration, all that came out was a muffled noise. He kicked out with renewed energy fuelled by desperation, the black haired stewardess still managed to hold on to his legs despite his kicks forcing her to step back a few times to keep balance in her heels.

Once the black haired stewardess had climbed into the van, one of the stewardesses already inside reached over and slammed the door shut. Andy stopped struggling as he was released and fell onto the floor, landing awkwardly on his rucksack. One of the stewardesses called out to a driver that Andy could not see, the engine roared into life and they started to move. “Take your rucksack off” one of the stewardesses ordered, her heel raised and aimed threateningly towards him. He obeyed, realising that being on the floor surrounded by four stewardesses was not the time or place to disobey. As the stewardess took his backpack and put it behind her seat in the boot, Andy wondered how this could have happened. How did he get so easily kidnapped? Who would have thought that a group of air stewardesses would organise a kidnapping at their workplace. Even more embarrassing than being tricked was his inability to overpower these small air stewardesses. That full nelson was extremely well done, it had left him with little leverage to use his strength. If it had been a straight up fight, he was sure he would have won, even against two of them. But he had been ambushed and was now sat on the floor, surrounded by these four stewardesses, their legs stretched out and limiting the room he had. Looking out of the tinted windows, he could see buildings and trees go past, it looked like they were out of the airport now.

Andy felt something poke him in his back, he turned to see the first stewardess softly kicking him. She smiled at him, the same smile she had given him on the plane. He realised that that smile on the plane was given in the knowledge that they were going to kidnap him. “Hello there Andy, my name is Mabel, this here is Kim and over there is Myra and Jessie,” Mabel pointed first at the black haired stewardess, then at the other two stewardesses. She pressed the sole of her foot against his chest, he shuffled back until his back came up against the seat, to his right sat Kim and on his left sat Myra. Mabel stretched out her leg in order to dig her heel into his chest, the heel digging in painfully just under his nipple. “Life as a stewardess is not the easiest,” Mabel said, “Half the time you are travelling and away from home. Sometimes it is nice to have a little treat when you stop over somewhere. That is where you come in. Too often are we looked at or touched by disgusting men, but with little way of getting revenge. But having you locked up and ready to use as a way of reliving stress will be invaluable for us as we relieve the stress of our job. So we hope you can handle being hurt and bossed about by girls, because that is your life for now.” Andy glanced around, all the women looked at him with eagerness in their eyes, as if they were already in need of using him as a stress relief.
Andy gulped and winced as Mabel twisted her heel slightly. “I will be noticed missing soon, if you let me go I will forget any of this ever happened and you can be safe from any trouble.”
“This plan of ours has been a long time in the making, we will hire you out to any girl that needs a male punching bag for a little extra money for ourselves. We won’t be caught, some of the cleverest criminals helped us set up this operation. We have a plan in motion to fake your death. Very soon your friends and family will find out that you are dead and will hold a funeral.” Andy breathed in, feeling sick. If they truly managed to do that, no one will come looking for him. He had hoped that his absence from his hotel and work would raise the alarm. But if Mabel was to be believed, he would soon be assumed dead. He couldn’t rely on anyone else, escape would be up to him, with no outside rescue. He felt like he was in some thriller secret agent movie, except instead of being captured by tough Russian secret service agents, he had been kidnapped by a few beautiful air stewardesses.

To be continued…
Attached Images
File Type: png airasia.png (1.85 MB, 630 views)

Last edited by andithsmith; 14-Mar-19 at 16:59.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 17:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Kidnapped by air stewardesses

This is an interesting idea, Andy. Given that he didn't pass through customs or immigration, there won't be much record of Andy entering KL and I doubt that officials or law enforcement from back home will even consider the idea of him being abducted by the female flight staff. He is most surely at their mercy. I like this setup and it has a lot of potential.

You've done the hard work of setting up the scenario, mate. I can't wait to see how you pay it off when the first flight attendant takes her turn to beat him up. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 17:52
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Great Story! Hope they will use him together as their sex toy
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 19:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an interesting idea, Andy. Given that he didn't pass through customs or immigration, there won't be much record of Andy entering KL and I doubt that officials or law enforcement from back home will even consider the idea of him being abducted by the female flight staff. He is most surely at their mercy. I like this setup and it has a lot of potential.

You've done the hard work of setting up the scenario, mate. I can't wait to see how you pay it off when the first flight attendant takes her turn to beat him up. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Cheers. The thought about not going through immigration did enter my mind and i was going to mention it in the story, i just forgot to, may edit it in.

To be honest, I haven't planned beyond what i have written, so will need to wait for a good idea to pop up in my mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-19, 11:33
Last Achievements

I present part 2. This section has a lot more fighting. It also lays the foundation for a lot more plot points that could be used, depending on peoples preferences. Tell me what you think. Enjoy.

Part 2

Andy sat there on the floor of the minivan, still not fully believing that what was happening was really. He desperately hoped that he would wake up and find himself back on the plane, but the pain that Mabel’s heel caused him as it pressed into his chest told him it was real. Apart from Mabel’s heel, it was almost as if he had been forgotten. The stewardesses chatted away in Malay, the driver even pitched in, who Andy learned from the voice, was also a woman. For Andy, he was content to sit there quietly and plan for escape. They were going to have to take him out at some point, he wasn’t sure where but presumably the gap in between leaving the van and being taken into wherever he as going to be locked up would be the best moment to escape. At least he hoped. Just need to trick them into thinking I am not preparing to escape. The other thing Andy needed to decide was on saving or abandoning his rucksack, It contained his laptop, phone, passport and all his work stuff. Without it, all he would have was a wallet with a little bit of local money and a card that would almost certainly get blocked if he tried to use it over here. That wasn’t even mentioning the fact that he had not gone through immigration, there was no record of him entering the country, the legal ramifications would be bad, then again not as bad as being kidnapped.

Eventually they arrived at their destination, the minivan stopped and the engine was turned off. For the first since the beginning of the journey, Mabel took her heel off of Andy. He rubbed his chest in relief as the side door was opened up. Myra picked up Andy’s bag, she and Jessie stepped out first stretching out in the setting sun. “Be a good boy Andy and get out of the van.” Mabel ordered. Andy made his way out of the van with no handling by either Mabel or Kim, who followed him out. Looking around, he saw that they were in the driveway of a fairly large, modern looking house with smooth white walls. A tall white wall surrounded the house and its well maintained gardens, too high to climb over. Looking back, he saw that an electric gate blocked the entrance to the driveway, beyond it lay a fairly secluded road, Andy could only see trees. Andy made a quick judgement call, the gate looked climbable, there appeared to be enough handholds and footholds. After he was over the gate, he would need to somehow escape their efforts to recapture him, maybe those trees would serve him well. He turned away from the gate and tried to act like he had no intention of escaping. Andy looked as the diver stepped out of the minivan. Like the air stewardesses, she was Asian, however she wore a greyish blue vest that had a tiger printed on the front, tight fitting jeans that accentuated her curves and a pair of strappy sandals. Damn, Andy thought, she could prove a problem. Luckily, the driver rushed ahead and started to unlock the front door.

“Come along now” Mabel ordered. Andy followed slowly as she and the others set off towards the house. The only sound was the click of four pairs of heels. He looked at the floor, hoping that he looked downtrodden and with no fight in him. Either Andy was a better actor than he realised, or else the stewardesses were not that good at hostage taking. He was not tied up and nothing except the gate lay between him and escape, all four of the stewardesses were at least a step or two in front of him. Time seemed to pass super slow as he prepared to make his dash for freedom, like it did those few seconds before running a 100m sprint. His heart beat loudly as nervousness and tension pumped through his body. He checked on the stewardesses, they occasionally glanced back at Andy to keep an eye on him, they mostly just chatted away to each other in Malay. Myra had his rucksack slung over her shoulder, he knew that trying to get it would be a bad idea, he would have to abandon it and hope for police intervention. Of course he had to find them first. His primal male urges nearly stopped him from attempting his escape as his eyes got drawn to the four sets of shapely legs and asses that walked in front of him. Common sense won over his urges, this wasn’t some playboy mansion fantasy, it was a kidnapping.

This was it! Andy turned around and ran. Shouts of alarm in Malay followed him from behind and the clack of heels stopped for a second before resuming, just at a faster rate and the other way. But Andy was faster. He had always been a pretty athletic guy growing up and his jeans and shoes were much better for running in than the stewardesses heels and skirts. He ran past the van and reached the gate in no time at all. It was about one and a half times his height, but was covered in decorative metal leaves and vines that were perfect to climb up on. He started to climb. It wasn’t as easy as he had hoped. The leaves and vines were awkwardly shaped and he ran the risk of slipping on them. “Stop” he heard a voice shout from behind. He ignored it as he continued to climb, the clatter of heels was so near.
He felt a tug on his belt. He lost his grip on the gate. He stumbled off of the gate as the force on his belt pulled him off. He stumbled backwards as he tried to keep balance. He saw Jessie beside him, Andy realised that it had been her who had pulled him off of the gate. As he stumbled, trying to keep from falling, Jessie stepped in close, putting her hands on his shoulder. Before he could react, her knee came pummelling up into his groin. Andy bent over in pain. Spikes of pain lanced from his groin. He was in no condition to fight back as Jessie wrapped her right arm around his neck, pinning him into a headlock. Still bent over in pain, Andy was unable to fight back as Jessie pushed Andy into the gate, she undid the headlock and grabbed Andy’s hands, pinning them against the gate. Andy looked into Jessie’s eyes as the pain from her attack subsided. Behind her, the other three stewardesses watched, Kim had her phone out and was videoing the fight. It wasn’t really a fight, Andy had yet again allowed himself to be stuck in a disadvantageous position, the receding pain and being trapped against the gate left him at a distinct disadvantage.

Jessie looked at Andy with disappointment and disgust. Andy realised that she thought herself as superior than him. To her, he must seem like some pathetic foreign man. The look on her face annoyed him, he wasn’t going to let her or the others dictate his life. He pushed back against her arms, their hands interlocked as Andy struggled against her. The anger and desperation he felt gave him energy. He would not be treated like this. It was working. He was managing to push her hand backwards. It was slow, too slow. She was deceptively strong for her size, but not strong enough. That’s right, Andy thought as he saw the look of surprise on Jessie’s face, I won’t be messed around like this. She took a step backward as Andy pushed, he was no longer being pressed up against the gate. Mabel said something in Malay to Jessie, she sounded surprised. Jessie snapped back at Mabel before focusing back on Andy.

Andy continued to push with all his might against Jessie, she was being forced back, but incredibly slowly. Too slowly. How she was able to hold her own so well, while wearing heels, was beyond him. He looked down at her and the look of concentration on her face. Suddenly, the force that Andy pushed against vanished. Instead his own strength propelled him forward. Jessie pulled him along. Andy cursed. She had changed tactic, using his own strength against him. He tripped forward and fell onto the floor, Jessie letting go of him as he fell. He landed at her feet, he could feel the top of her tights encased feet as his cheek rested against it. This was not good, he thought as he got to his knees and hands. “Ha, that is where you belong.” Jessie said, Andy looked up at Jessie. He blushed as he suddenly realised what it must look like. Here he was on his hands and knees in front of this air stewardess. Before he could get out of this position, Jessie bent over and grabbed his hair, using it to force his head in between her thighs. His cheeks could feel the full enveloping effect that her tights encased thighs caused. He could feel her skirt on the back of his head and neck. She began to squeeze her thighs together, he looked down at the back of her calves, the muscles in them tensing as she squeezed. He grabbed her thighs and tried to pull them apart, however that did little to stop the pressure that her thighs were making. He looked up to see the other stewardesses watching, happy that Jessie was winning. Kim came closer for a closer shot of Andy stuck between Jessie’s thighs. Andy looked down, but it was pointless trying to hide his face, they had already got compromising video of him, a few minutes more wouldn’t make much difference.

Jessie released Andy’s head from between her thighs after a few moments, he could still feel a phantom pressure around his head, as if a ghost or spirit continued to try and squeeze his head between their thighs. He didn’t resist as Jessie grabbed him by the upper arm and dragged him to his feet. “Now come with us” Jessie ordered as her nails dug into his bicep. Kim, who had finished recording, grabbed Andy by his left bicep. Together they marched him to the house. Andy didn’t fight back, he had messed up what was probably his best chance of escape. The skill that Mabel exhibited with her full nelson on him, and his defeat to Jessie told him that these women knew how to fight. He was still determined to escape, despite his failure. In fact this failure would probably make it harder to escape, he would have to resign himself to this kidnapping for a bit. He needed to get a feel for the place and his situation, then he could plan his escape.

Andy was taken inside the house. The small entry hall quickly opened up into a large open plan area that combined a kitchen, living room and dining area, to his right was a set of stairs that led up and another that led down into a basement. The far wall was mostly glass, with a sliding glass door. Outside, palm trees bordered the back of the garden and part of the garden was comprised of a patio area that contained seating and a place to BBQ, next to that was a pool that had pool lounge chairs. This place must have cost a fortune, it was the pinnacle of luxury. How on earth could a bunch of air stewardesses afford this place? Mabel spoke to Jessie and Kim in Malay while pointing towards the living area. Andy was dragged over there, where Jessie and Kim finally let go of his arms, they joined Myra as they sat on one of the coaches. Mabel sat down on an armchair and pointed in front of her. “Kneel!” she ordered. Andy obeyed, getting on his knees in front of Mabel, who looked at him, disappointed. “Now, let me explain how your life is going to be from now on. You obviously have the silly idea that escape is an option. It is not. You will remain in this house for as long as we desire. We will use you at any time we desire to do with as we please. That may be hurting you, fighting you, making you cook and clean. If you’re lucky, we may use you for some nicer things. Occasionally we will have visitors over who will have paid to be able to use you as they desire. You will do whatever these guests desire. Finally, we will use you to make videos to sell online. There is a community on the –“Mabel paused for a second to think of what she wanted to say. “Dark web I believe it is called, this community will pay us a lot for videos of us doing stuff to you.” Andy gulped, the dark web, being sold out like a prostitute. These women were devils in disguise, their sweet exterior hid a nasty interior. “Don’t worry, eventually someone will buy you to be their personal slave. Who knows, your new owner may even be a nice person, or not. One of your predecessors was sold to an Australian woman, I believe that he only lasted for a month before dying. On the other hand, some buyers just want a man who is 100% obedient and treats them like a goddess. Behave and we will try and ensure you get a nice owner. But for now, you are our slave, our stress relief. You will need to be taught that there is no escape. We own you. We can do whatever we like with you.” Mabel stood up, speaking Malay to the others, who got up and moved the coffee table, clearing a space in the living area. Andy remained on his knees in front of Mabel.

“Stand up” Mabel ordered as she strode into the middle of the cleared space. The others had returned to their seats, watching as Andy stood up. He grimaced as a slight bit of pain emanated from his groin, it was nearly all gone, but definitely still tender. “You will be fighting us many times while here. Might as well see if you are any good. Please, try and put up a challenge. It’s boring if you don’t try, and very painful for you.” Mabel kicked off her heels as Andy faced her. This was it. This was a one on one fight. This was where Andy could win. But if he won, they would realise that he was stronger than them, they would be more careful on preventing his escape. On the other hand, not trying would result in pain of some unspecified nature. Andy knew that he needed to put on an effort to make him look like he was trying, that meant trying to do well, but still letting her win. Andy copied Mabel as she got into a fighting stance, her skirt rode up ever so slightly as she spread her legs. Yet again, Kim had taken out her phone and had started to record the fight. Oh great, another video of me fighting an air stewardess.

Andy and Mabel approached each other, they grabbed each others hands. Andy began pushing against Mabel. His strength being matched by Mabel's. At first they stood evenly matched with no one gaining or losing ground. Andy concentrated on putting in enough effort to fool Mabel without overdoing it, it was working. Mabel smirked “Is this all you have?” she taunted. Suddenly, Andy was being pushed back as Mabel increased how much strength she pushed with. If Andy let her win now, it would have been too easy and unrealistic, she would be suspicious. Andy had to survive a bit longer. But he didn’t want to commit all his strength. He shifted his feet and tried to hook them around her ankles, trying to trip her. It worked in slowing her push as she shifted her feet. The fight turned into a game of trying to trip each other up. Far too quickly, Mabel managed to get a good hook on Andy. He fell backwards, still holding onto Mabel. She fell with him. Andy reacted quickly using his legs and arms to throw her away. Just like Jessie had done with Andy, Andy used Mabel’s strength against her. She rolled away from him.
Andy got to his knees, the breath knocked out of him by that fall. Equally as fast, Mabel was on her knees. Andy grabbed onto her shoulders and began to push, Mabel copied. Again they were at a stalemate. Maybe now was the time to let her win, it had been lo- Suddenly, Andy’s right elbow was being pushed upwards. Mabel had changed tactic. She pushed his elbow up, forcing him to let go of her shoulder. His body was forced to follow his arm, he was pushed over onto his left side. Mabel shuffled closer, grabbing Andy’s left arm and dragging it between her legs, which she draped over his chest and neck. Andy was trapped there in an efficiently executed armlock. She has definitely taken some sort of martial arts class Andy thought. Although he was aiming to lose, the ease at which she had put him into the armlock annoyed him, hopefully this would make her think he was weaker than he actually was.

Mabel let go of Andy and untangled herself before standing up and walked around Andy in a circle. And got to his knees and shook his left arm into life. “A bit disappointing. You are weak” Mabel taunted as Andy got to his feet. “I bet you never thought some little Asian girl could beat you up with such ease.” Mabel continued to taunt Andy, he told himself to ignore it, that he had lost on purpose. But the words were like salt on the wound, he had purposefully lost, but even so, it was still embarrassing. A dagger to his ego. “-won’t last long. Pathetic white man. I bet my little sister could beat you. I bet she could beat you one handed.” Mabel continued to taunt him, could she tell that she was getting under his skin? It was really annoying him, the adrenaline from the fight still pumped through his veins. There she stood. The slender beauty who was his kidnapper, his would be owner. Her words stung him, to her, he was nothing more than a piece of property, a weak, insignificant thing that belonged at her feet.

She stood in front of her armchair, a taunting smile on her face. Andy charged at her before common sense could stop him. He went in for a tackle. Mabel was swept clean off of her feet and landed with a thump in the armchair, making it rock backwards. “HA, that’s better. Finally, a bit of fire in you. A challenge. I’m sorry, but you are still too week.” As Andy tried to pin her down, her arms trapped his arms to his sides in a bear hug, her legs wrapped around his waist and squeezed. F**k! Andy thought, he had messed up. He struggled to try and get out of Mabel’s grip, but she had complete control. He was completely trapped by her limbs. His struggles ceased as Mabel shifted her face and looked at Andy directly. Their faces were barely an inch apart. She leaned in and kissed. It was a soft and tender kiss. A kiss that made his manhood stir. Here he was in the arms of a beautiful woman, being tenderly kissed. Every single straight man would stiffen in this situation. The kiss was all of Andy’s world for the few tender moments it lasted. When she pulled away, Andy almost groaned in disappointment. He wanted it to continue, his natural desires wanted more. “You see Andy. You could get very lucky with us.” Mabel gave a sultry smile as her legs and arms released Andy. He stood up, shaky, followed by Mabel.

Mabel approached again, she leaned in as if going for another kiss. THUD! Andy cried out in pain. He bent over as Mabel lowered her knee from his groin. It hadn’t been a super powerful attack, but his groin had already been in pain from Jessie’s attack earlier. His bulge went down as all sexual desire fled him. He couldn’t fight back as Mabel tripped him up onto his back. All he cared about was fighting back the pain. Mabel stood over him, her foot rested on his chest in a victory pose, her hands rested on her waist. Slowly, the pain resided and he could concentrate on other things. His eyes went upwards, following her shapely leg from foot up to the shadowy recesses of her skirt and finally to her smirking face, a mischievous glint in her eyes. The sadistic b*tch. “Or you could get very very unlucky. We do not want to damage you, you are our property. But if you misbehave, we will not hesitate to punish you with pain. You understand?” Andy nodded, words failed him at that moment in time. The reply pleased Mabel as she smiled, her foot came up and rested on his face. He gagged at the smell her tights encased feet gave off as she rubbed them over his face. He was still in too much pain to feel much embarrassment and disgust at this humiliating act.

Andy could hear someone come down the stairs. Andy assumed it was the driver, he couldn’t check as his view was taken up by Mabel’s foot. Andy knew it was the driver once she began speaking. Mabel took her foot off of Andy and replied to the driver, who wore the same clothes as before, she stood on the stairs looking at Andy and the others. Mabel turned to Andy “Vivian there is disappointed that she missed me beating you up. Crawl over there and apologise” Mabel said, pointing to Vivian, the driver, who now stood near the bottom of the stairs. Andy breathed in fresh air as he got onto his hands and knees. He crawled slowly, every time he shifted his legs, it reignited the pain in his groin. He had perhaps underestimated these women before. They were vicious and effective, it had only been a few hours but already he was on his hands and knees obeying them, even if out of necessity and self preservation. He crawled towards Vivian, who looked similar in size and age as the others, but it was hard to tell with Asians she could be forty, or she could be fourteen. Andy arrived at the stairs and crawled up to Vivian, who towered over him from his position. “I am sorry Vivian for getting beaten up before you could watch.” Andy said, he would never have imagined apologising to someone for this reason. But here he was. Vivian stuck her barefoot under his face, “Kiss!” she ordered. Andy kissed the top of her foot, this was nothing compared to being stuck under Mabel’s foot.

Vivian ordered Andy to stop and to stand up. She then said something to the others before shifting her attention back to Andy. “Follow me, I will show you your new living arrangements.” Vivian strode past Andy down the stairs, he followed her as she made her way into the basement. Vivian turned on the lights as she entered a smaller open plan area, only this area looked nothing like a luxurious house, instead it looked more like some fetish BDSM dungeon. Andy shivered as they walked past various strange objects and contraptions. Vivian must have noticed Andy, she giggled “don’t worry about this stuff, we hardly ever use it. Unless you are very naughty.” They arrived at a door which led into a small simple bedroom. There was a tiny narrow window along the top of the ceiling that looked out onto the garden, the setting sun let in very little light, but Andy guessed that the window stood at ground level. In the room sat a small single bed and a wardrobe, a door led off into a tiny ensuite. A full length mirror was hung on one of the walls. “I will give you a few minutes to make yourself at home, then we will go join the others for dinner.” Vivian stood outside the room and waited as Andy checked out his room. Andy looked around at the simple room he would call home for the foreseeable future. He checked the ensuite, small but clean and usable. He checked the mattress, it felt comfy enough. Finally, he opened the wardrobe. It was stuffed full of clothes, most of which seemed to belong to the girls, he saw dresses and skirts and many other pieces of women’s clothing, on the right hand side hung a tiny selection of men’s clothes, two pairs of shorts and three t-shirts. He hoped he would be able to wash his clothes regularly. Overall, he barely had enough clothes for one week. Hopefully he would be gone by then, but planning his escape may take time. He looked up at the tiny window, especially stuck in here. Andy crouched down and opened the drawer at the bottom, inside was a whole selection of frilly lingerie, bikinis and tights and socks. He closed the drawer. Did they expect him to wear that stuff? Or was he expected to remain in a single pair of boxers during his stay?

Andy shook his head, why was he concerned about how smelly his boxers would be. He re-joined Vivian, his growling stomach alerting him to his hunger. Back upstairs, Vivian and Andy joined the others at the circular dining table, a rotating circular tray in the middle held the delicious smelling food. Andy picked up his chopsticks and joined the others in eating. It seemed that he was able to eat with them, it almost seemed normal. It would look like he was there of his own free will and not a prisoner to these five ladies. Their conversation was in very fast Malay, all of it going over his head. He instead thought back to his plans for escape, it would take a bit of time to work out his new routine, to determine the best time for escape. He also had to ensure to not get into a fight with any of the women, they had proved skilled enough in their fights against him today. Andy was still sure that he was stronger, he just needed to defend himself better from their skilled attacks.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-19, 13:20
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I love it. Good job .
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-19, 02:56
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

This is really a great story so far. There’s so many directions it can go depending on how sadistic these woman are. But I believe Andy is in for a big surprise and is really underestimating how powerful and strong these woman are. He’ll find out real soon though
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-19, 07:47
Last Achievements

Despite losing nearly every time he struggles against his captors, Andy still believes he is stronger than the air stewardesses who have become his owners. The fight we have seen so far was quite decisive, I think, but somehow he has remained oblivious. I'm looking forward to Andy suffering a loss so emphatic that even he can't ignore it. My own proclivities run to sensual wrestling holds like scissorholds and moves where the women use their full bodies to stretch him to his very limits, and copious facesitting to emphasise the humiliation implicit in losing to slim and sexy girls, but I have really enjoyed your writing so far and don't want to mess with a winning formula. Thank you very much for writing this for us, mate. I am eagerly anticipating further stories in this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-19, 14:21
Last Achievements

Part 3

Andy opened his eyes, blinking away the grogginess of sleep. He groaned as the reality of his captivity returned to him. Three days ago he had been kidnapped by a group of air stewardesses. The pain he had received from his humiliating defeats to them had gone away. Luckily the following days had been spent essentially doing slave labour. Cleaning the large house, doing the laundry all under the careful supervision of his new mistresses. They still didn’t fully trust him not to try and escape and they were correct. He had not given up, he was determined to find a way to escape this prison. Andy got out of bed and made his way to the ensuite, stripping down so that he could shower. His groin no longer hurt and he felt as strong as he had before his defeats, but he wouldn’t take any chances. He continued his act of resignation and acceptance of his position, it seemed to be working. They were slowly becoming less worried about him escaping, soon he would try and escape, his days spent cleaning were slowly allowing him to better understand the layout of the house and the routine of the girls.

Once he had showered and changed into shorts and t shirt, Mabel came and unlocked his door, allowing him to follow her to breakfast. Mabel wore a sports top and trainers with sports leggings that accentuated the curves of her ass and legs. As he sat down with Mabel to eat the strange assortment of food they called breakfast, Mabel told Andy that today is a special day, and that they would be going to a sports centre. Andy became nervous, this was a break from routine, and the last time he did proper physical exercise was his painful defeat to Mabel a few days ago. Andy was physically fit, but if he ended up getting hurt again, or physically tired himself out, that would seriously affect his ability to escape. On the other hand, being outside of the house may provide an opportunity to escape. Andy quickly squashed that idea, he knew that Mabel would take precautions against his escape, better to continue the pretence that escape was not his intention. He was proven right as Mabel took him out to the minivan after breakfast, he was hogtied into the boot of the car, the knots extremely well done.

Yet again he was stuck in the minivan, being driven somewhere to await his fate. This drive was much shorter than the original journey from airport to house. Once they had arrived at the sports centre, Mabel opened the boot of the minivan and untied him. “Come on. Any attempt at escape will not work. No one will believe a foreigner.” Mabel took his hand and dragged him out, closing the door behind him. They were in a much more built up area, relatively quiet, so Andy guessed he was slightly closer to Kuala Lumpur, but likely in some quiet suburb. They were in a small car park for some sort of sports hall. Mabel guided Andy inside, holding hands like a couple and not like captor and prisoner. Her grip on his hand was strong, he considered trying to break free for a second, then thought better as they walked past two young Malay guys who looked at Andy with both disgust and jealousy. Any attempt to escape Mabel would lead these guys to protect her from him, a disgusting white man. Inside, Mabel chatted with the receptionist and then carried on down a corridor and into a small hall. Mats were set up on the floor and on each mat, a pair of young girls sparred against each other. Each pair seemed to be using different techniques, on one mat they were wrestling, on another it looked more like kickboxing. Walking in between the fighting pairs was a Malay woman in her thirties or forties, giving comments to each pair. She looked tough, Andy gulped as he saw the muscles in her arms, whereas Mabel looked slender and feminine. This woman looked like she could be a professional athlete, probably a wrestler or boxer of some kind. Escape was definitely not an option here. Despite his humiliating defeats to Jessie and Mabel he knew that he was stronger than them and could beat them, at least he was mostly sure, his male ego was still a bit bruised. But he knew that his new woman was definitely too much for him.

When she noticed Mabel and Andy she came over and hugged Mabel, chatting away in Malay, pointing a few times at Andy. One of the fighting pairs stopped and one of the girls came over, also hugging Mabel, her head only reaching Mabel’s chest. “Andy, I want you to meet my little sister, Vanessa. Vanessa here is learning English at school.” Mabel turned back to Vanessa and said something to her in Malay. Vanessa looked like a miniature childlike version of Mabel, she wore a sports top with a pair of sports shorts that showed off her slim yet shapeless legs that led to bare feet. Vanessa came over to Andy, retying her hair into a ponytail. “Hello Andy. My name is Vanessa. I am Malaysian, I am girl.” Vanessa paused as she tried to think of something to say “my English Is not good. My sport is better. We fight now.” Andy glanced at Mabel who nodded, pointing at a spare mat. This wasn’t happening. How could Andy fight this girl, She was tiny, Mabel towered over Vanessa and Andy towered over Mabel. Andy didn’t move as Vanessa went over to the mat. Mabel strode over to him, “Take off your shoes and get over there and fight my sister.” Andy nodded and reluctantly took off his shoes and socks. The teacher ordered a halt to the other fights and slowly this group of girls gathered around the mat where Andy went over to fight Vanessa.

He stood on one side of the mat, looking at this little girl, who looked eager for the upcoming fight. A definite david vs goliath fight. Only Andy was determined that goliath would win this fight. Glancing to the side, Mabel had her phone out, ready to record the fight. The crowd of girls watched, excited by the prospect of the fight, Andy hoped to make this quick, Once she was pinned, Vanessa would have no chance. The teacher stood in between them and counted down, she jumped out of the way and the fight began. Andy forced himself into the zone, trying to block out the all female crowd that were cheering on Vanessa.

He grabbed onto her shoulders and pushed her back, her light weight making it easy. Vanessa tried to hold her ground, but she simply lacked the leverage or weight to stop his advance. She changed tactic, her hand grabbed onto his left wrist. She dug her fingers into the veins of his wrist, Andy yelped in pain and let go of her shoulder. With both hands holding onto his left wrist, she pulled his arm to the side, forcing him to stumble to the left. Andy cursed, she was skilled, and her control over his left wrist told him she knew how to target weak points. Andy let go of her shoulder with his other arm and grabbed it around her waist. He was bigger, so he was going to use that size and strength to subdue her. Andy cursed again as Vanessa let go of his wrist and slipped away, his right arm failing to hold onto her waist. And stepped back and faced her again, shaking feeling back into his left hand. Vanessa was smiling, still eager and excited like a kid on Christmas Eve. He needed to immobilise her, she was small and agile, something she used to her advantage.
She charged towards him, staying low and aiming for his legs. He bent over and tried to grab her into a bear hug, but she managed to slip through and roll behind him. Before he knew it, his right knee gave way as she kicked from behind. He stumbled to one knee as Vanessa jumped up, she tried to jump on his back, but he was ready. He grabbed her by the waist and forced her over, landing on the mat in front of him. Andy wasted no time in jumping on top of her, pinning her arms above her head, he grinned. She wriggled about and it forced Andy to concentrate, but he was in control. It was surely only a matter of time before she would give up. But she didn’t, she continued to struggle and keep him off balance. She slid her right arm up over the top of her head as she struggled, leaving both arms above and to the left of her head. She suddenly started leveraging her body up on the left. Andy glanced behind him, she had placed her left leg further rout and her right leg was close o the centre. Andy cursed as she used that leverage to push him to the side. Andy changed tactics as his shoulder touched the mat and wrapped his legs around her waist, squeezing.
Andy cursed as she slipped her hands free, she was now on top, although his legs trapped her waist. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around him, trapping him in a bear hug, before he could get his arms free, she squeezed. It was now a contest of strength, his legs squeezing her waist and her arms squeezing his chest and arms. It was a contest he should have won, but she didn’t give up, instead her small arms continued to squeeze tighter and tighter. Like a boa constrictor he was finding it harder and harder to breathe against her squeeze. Why wasn’t she struggling? Andy shifted his legs, he realised that she was too small for him to effectively squeeze her with his legs in this position, he couldn’t utilise enough squeezing energy to trouble her enough in this position. He had to get out. His upper arms were trapped but his lower arms were still free. He moved and did the only thing he could think of, he tickled her on her sides. Vanessa giggled in surprise, not expecting to be tickled. Her bear hug weakened and allowed Andy to break free and push her away. Her rolled away and stood up, breathing heavily from that bear hug. Vanessa stood up as well, looking none the worse for wear, despite their recent clash. He looked down at her as they approached each other again. This time they grabbed each others hands. Vanessa concentrated as she kept Andy at a standstill, Andy tried to force her down with pure strength, but they were matched for the moment; that changed as Vanessa slowly took the upper hand. His hands were slowly being forced backwards. How the hell? Andy thought. This tiny girl was beating him as he was forced to crouch as she lowered her hands. He had no leverage left in his hands, but he still had his body.

Andy tried to shove Vanessa, however she just rolled onto her back, forcing Andy to stumble to his knees as she remained holding onto his hands. Her legs wrapped around his neck and started to squeeze. She laughed at his predicament, the crowd cheered as they saw that Vanessa was now definitely winning. “I am winning. You are losing to a little girl.” Andy tried to ignore her simple English, which somehow still managed to sound mocking. He struggled to free his hands and pull his head away, but she had complete control. All Andy achieved was dragging her along the mat, she was light enough to allow him to do that. Vanessa finally let go and rolled free, but before Andy could react, she jumped on his back, her arms dragged his behind him, making him fall to his chest. He struggled as she straddled his back, his arms were pushed up the small of his back. “Ow!” he yelped as she continued to force his arms up.
“You give up now?” She asked.
Andy resigned himself to defeat, she had won. “Yes Vanessa, you win.”
Mabel came over and ordered Andy to repeat a Malay phrase after her, the crowd laughed and cheered as he made an attempt at saying it. Mabel’s phone directed towards him as Vanessa straddled his back, his arms trapped behind him.

Vanessa stood up and allowed Andy to get up, he looked down at her as she came over and thanked him for the fight before going away. Mabel stood next to him “Ok, now for your next opponent.” Andy groaned as a small queue of girls lined up at the mat, most had gone back to sparring, but a few stayed in line, waiting to fight against Andy. Some were older and some were younger than Vanessa. He mentally prepared himself as his next opponent got on the mat.

Andy was stiff and sore by the time Mabel led him back to the car, tying him back up in the back as she drove them back to the house. Her sister had stayed there, presumably to be picked up by their parents. While Andy had fought the other girls, Mabel had helped teach the other girls techniques for fighting. Andy pondered back on the events of the day. He had faced multiple girls in fights on that mat, he had won only three out of six fights. He should have won all of them with ease. But somehow they were stronger than they appeared and incredibly skilled at fighting. It made him come to the uncomfortable conclusion that Mabel and the other air stewardesses must be stronger than him. He had thought that his failed fights against Jessie and Mabel were anomalies, but he had to admit now that these beautiful women were stronger and more skilled than him. That class that Mabel’s sister had been in must have been were Mabel and the others had got so strong. His ego was fractured, Vanessa and her classmates had destroyed it more thoroughly than the air stewardesses ever could. He could create excuses for losing to Mabel and Jessie. But there was no excuse to losing to Vanessa, simply put, he had been beaten up by a bunch of girls. His fear of his air stewardess mistresses grew, what would Mabel do to him once they got home? Andy hoped that he would be allow to clean. He almost laughed at that, he never imagined he would have preferred cleaning to getting physical with a beautiful girl. At least cleaning had little chance of hurting him. Mabel and the others could put him in a world of pain whenever they liked.

AUTHOR COMMENT

This part is designed as the part where Andy fully realises how much he is outclassed by these women. The easiest way was just to have him get beaten up by little girls, who would be weaker than the air stewardesses, hence Andy would realise that being beaten multiple times by Vanessa and her friends meant that the air stewardesses were definitely stronger/more skilled than him.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-19, 19:24
Last Achievements

Thanks for this one, mate. Yes, it is clear that Mabel and Jessie started the job of breaking Andy down, physically, but in this chapter Mabel's little sister Vanessa began breaking him mentally. He is clearly doubting himself and given that he is being outwrestled by girls half his size he is probably right to feel inferior. Thanks again for continuing this story, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: