Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-18, 19:21
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scissors from Equestrian girlfriend

for what it's worth, horseback riding in and of itself isn't a prescription for being fit or having powerful legs. I do a lot of Cross country eventing myself, know riding well, and know a lot of the women who ride competitively.

It's more likely that the women you know who are fit and athletic were or are that way anyway, and they also ride. Riding is good for a full body exercise but it's not like resistance training for building muscle. One thing it DOES require and help build is balance which would help a lot with wrestling. And if done right it requires a lot of stamina and being fit is a requirement for being good at equestrian sports but the sport itself requires more fast twitch muscles and balance. The primary leg muscle group that would get worked is the calves as you move down and into your heels. But upper legs are only involved in balance. You don't squeeze the horse, that's a big time signal to hit the accelerator and it doesn't take much, you goal as a rider is to try to the best of your ability to be off the horse's back and stay out of their way and help balance on sharp turns by staying back and off them.

So my guess is for most of you that your GF's and wives ride because they're athletic, it didn't get them that way.
Old 18-Oct-18, 20:23
fr12

Thank you for your opinion. I believe however that riding horses two times per day almost everyday really makes horse riding one of the best sports to train the legs. The squeeze you will notice the first time she will apply a bodyscissor on you. No way you will have a chance to go out, imagine your head between her thighs. Without pressure their legs look slim, but once squeezing the muscles are obviously noticed
Old 18-Oct-18, 23:56
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Johanna Needham credited horseback riding for her strong scissors, that said, several ladies with a mean squeeze got it by more conventional training (Yasmin comes to mind).

There's something cool about a lady who rides horses to get strong legs though.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-19, 22:27
fr12

Last weekend I had a new experience with the natural dominance of horse riding girls. I was in a talk with two friends of my girlfriend in the canteen of a horse camp. They were in a relationship together and she was a horse rider with an athletic body and great visible thighs and he was a footballer and also an athletic body. The discussion was about who has the stronger legs in sports. She then said with a cruel smile on her face looking to her boyfriend 'you remember last time you had to submit my hold using my legs?' he was laughing to her, but I could not find more details but I suggest that she was on the quite dominant.

Last edited by fr12; 18-Feb-19 at 06:52.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-19, 23:41
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

In Germany existed many years ago a live show named "Wetten,dass?" moderate by Thomas Gottschalk
Tread this show was one person ,which claims in a anything better as every another, also against professionals . Now,a woman(she was really dainty) claims to be stronger in Legwrestling as the german master of Powerlifting. This guy was muskular like a Bodybuilder. Now, to make it short:
The woman win this challenge ,but with greatest effort.Thomas ask she,what is her secret. She answers
exhausted,but lucky "thats she from childhood on RIDES UP !!! And her inner thighs are extreme strong.
And at end this saturday night show,voted spectator ,which bet was the best. She became the most vote. And Montay written the BILD newspaper about this some days. And in so many familys, Office and elsewhere was this a nice pastime. The best phrase, were i can me remember was follow: a salesman came back to his office and was asked from one the secretaries "GET BETWEEN HER TIGHS " 🤪
The Following User Says Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 04:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 11:50
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I've never tried that against another person, but I think pressing in is easier than holding outward pressure.
Old 13-Mar-19, 13:18
fr12
This message has been deleted by fr12.
Old 13-Mar-19, 13:22
fr12

Wink Re: Scissors from Equestrian girlfriend

very strong thighs
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture1.PNG (702.2 KB, 338 views)
Old 13-May-19, 10:15
fr12

Old 05-Jun-19, 08:28
fr12

This is Amy Hunter from clips4sale. She is an equestrian girl and again showing the power and dominance of girls who rides horses. The turn that she managed went so easy and then she slowly increases the pressure on his head. After 10s he already had to submit her.

I have experienced many headscissors from different types of girls. People without headscissor experience might question which girl will give the most painful headscissors. For people that have never experienced headscissors from a horse riding girl would neither know how strong theirs are.

Horse power
Attached Images
File Type: png turn.PNG (1.45 MB, 42 views)
File Type: png turn1.PNG (1.32 MB, 24 views)
File Type: png turn2.PNG (1.30 MB, 46 views)
File Type: png turn3.PNG (1.27 MB, 28 views)
File Type: png turn4.PNG (1.28 MB, 34 views)
File Type: png turn5.PNG (1.39 MB, 20 views)
File Type: png turn6.PNG (1.31 MB, 42 views)
File Type: png turn7.PNG (1.36 MB, 43 views)
File Type: png turn8.PNG (1.61 MB, 56 views)
File Type: png turn9.PNG (1.63 MB, 54 views)
File Type: png stretch.PNG (1.63 MB, 66 views)
File Type: png turn91.PNG (1.67 MB, 52 views)
File Type: png turn92.PNG (1.17 MB, 42 views)
File Type: png turn93.PNG (1.72 MB, 94 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: