Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-13, 20:27
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default More News from Robin

Happy Weekend!

I have some news for you...First, my upcoming travel is set for October and November. Here are the dates. Please contact me if you are interested in a wrestling session. Booking in advance is always best. For that you can email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], text 213 309 3495. You can call but since I'm constantly busy, I don't answer the phone as much as I should!

Speaking of phones! I do answer the phone and skype when I have phone sessions which are available for $4.95 (Phone) and $8 (skype) and $10 if you want me to beat up some guy for you to watch on skype! You must book in advance with me and pay by paypal.

CUSTOM VIDEOS! A lot of other producers and wrestlers are shootin Custom Videos now but I want to reiterate that I have been producing videos since 1995 and I have the experience that a lot of other's do not have. If you want a Custom Video, please email me. Price depends on video length, models used, script etc, but I really try to give you a fair price. It may not be the cheapest price BUT you will get what you want in the video. I have 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION with my Custom Video Shoots!

Speaking of Custom Videos....Lia Labowe and Tomiko will be here soon and are looking for work so I'm doing my best to book some Custom Videos Shoots for them. Both will do Competitive (depending on opponent), Semi Comp, Comp Catfights, Mixed Fights, Beat Down, and Fetish Vids, such as face sitting, foot fetish, domination, etc.... So please email me soon if you'd like a Custom with one of these beautiful, athletic wrestlers. Other girls (including me) are available for Customs and you can find them on the Wrestlers Page (Other Babes) on my website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Now for some clips4sale news!

Randy Moore is featured here at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] this month. Randy is dazzling in "Randy Fights for the Mount Position" as she wrestles for the mount against Steve. Randy is Superb in "Audition for the World's Strongest Man Contest" as she competes in Test and Chest of Strength Contests against the Circus' World's Strongest Man (Steve)! Don't miss out on these two sexy videos!

Also at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] are many many amazing non competitive wrestling videos with fetish themes! Face Sitting, Scissors, Foot Fetish, Boot, Shoe, Domination, Humiliation and more!!! Love a little comedy in your videos! Check out "Little Sweater/Huge Temper" and see what happens when Steve rejects one of my gifts I've brought back from Chile!!! He suffers dearly!!! I have a temper when I'm crossed! You'll delight in it as it is Steve suffering and not you!

While I've got your attention, please check out my other Clips4sale Stores!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] The latest video here features Lisa Comshaw and me! Lisa challenged me to a comp fight and I happily agreed to meet her on the mat!!! Well, this was more a one sided domination/humiliation match and guess who was on the receiving end??? Don't miss "BITCH SLAPPING!" I enjoyed every moment of it!!!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] features Competitive Female and Mixed Wrestling, Boxing, Scissors, Beatdowns and more....

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Sexy Super Heroines OOH I know a lot of you LOVE the Squirminator (and if you haven't seen her in action, you better check out some of the vids! The Squirminator is an undercover spy and in the latest video here you will see her going under cover at Bat Girl and she will face a very evil opponent with Super Powers!!! It could be curtains for the lovely spy!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Lift and Carry Lots and Lots of great Lift and Carry videos!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wrestler Erotica (Yes we do Customs for Wrestler Erotica too!) Sexy All Nude Hotties wrestling and dominating men and each other! Some of your favourite wrestlers All Nude!!! (no, not me!)

Finally, don't miss out on the best Wrestling Playground on the Internet, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. My new diary will be up Monday for Members and Non Members and Lesson 2 will be up tomorrow! YOGA FOR MEN WHO THINK THEY CAN'T Do YOGA!!! You CAN! And you will with my step by step teaching method. I am a certified Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance and I teach Ashtanga, Power and Basic Hatha Yoga. So check it out now!

Last but not least, I want you to know that I appreciate your continued business and for taking the time to read my emails.

Have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead!

Peace and Love,

Fight Babe, Robin xxxx
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

213 309 3495

Old 14-Oct-13, 14:36
Points: 5,306, Level: 31 Points: 5,306, Level: 31 Points: 5,306, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: More News from Robin

i would like you to make more videos with tests of strength like the ones with randy moore
Old 14-Oct-13, 22:17
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: More News from Robin

I will try to do more test of strength videos. BTW, I forgot to include my travel dates. Here they are:

San Francisco Oct 21-23
Chicago November 12
NYC November 13, 14
DC November 15, 16
Phoenix November 26

Peace and Love,

Robin
xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post: