Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Sep-16, 16:26
Points: 2,378, Level: 20 Points: 2,378, Level: 20 Points: 2,378, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Just joined and figured I would share my story.

Here’s how I got into female domination. The first but is all true by the way, not part of the story. The fictional story is below. When I was a young teenager and perhaps a little before, I used to have friendly scuffles with StrongGirl. That’s not her name of course, I have changed it for the purpose of posting this online. She was my best friend’s sister and a few years younger than myself. It would involve pushing and friendly arm punches and a headlock. Eventually I always went too far and hurt her but it was a lot of fun for both of us. She had always been overweight. I was always very big for my age being 6 feet tall by the time I was 12 and somewhat overweight. These were always just friendly encounters and not sexual in nature. Not really anyway since I hadn’t reached puberty for most of it. When I eventually did was around the time we stopped as we had drifted apart socially. I suppose I did have thoughts of a sexual nature towards the end I suppose but nothing ever happened.

A few years later when I was about 19, I was hanging out in my friend’s room. StrongGirl had answered the door and let me in. I hadn’t seen her in years. She had matured a lot. She was a large girl with huge breasts and was wearing a white tank top which showed off her substantial chest, shoulders and arms. She was even more overweight than I recalled. At some point, my friend left his room for a while to take a shower. StrongGirl came in to say hello and we had a little friendly verbal exchange. This turned somewhat physical. I was sitting down on a chair and she was standing over me. I pushed her and she pushed me back. I went to push her again but she grabbed my hands so I tried to push them back. I was met with stern resistance and couldn’t actually do it. She had the advantage as she was standing over me so could use her weight to good effect. She said “You are so weak!” and smirked. This went on for a few minutes until we broke it up before my friend came back.

I didn’t see her again for many years but I got the impression from pictures that she was in to domination and fantasy.

Recently, I got together with a lovely woman. She is quite tall at 5’ 8” but in heels, she about matches my 6 feet. She is also substantially built, blond with a fiery personality. She isn’t normally physically domineering but she does have a dominant personality. We are both overweight and approximately the same weight. After some time we were talking about fetishes and she became intrigued by mine. She mistook what I was saying and once tied me up and blindfolded me. That was a lot of fun but afterwards I explained what I meant. My fantasy is a woman who is able to overpower me. Make me submit. It has to be real though. Obviously there are rules so no punching or any of that kind of stuff where a large man would have an obvious advantage and likewise, she can’t attack a man’s obvious weak spot. We have wrestled on the bed a little with her ending up on top and trying to keep me down. Sometimes she clearly can because I’m too tired and other times I do get her off me and then I do the same to her. We haven’t wrestled for a while and we haven’t tried anything more exotic than pushing each other around the bed and trying to get on top to pin the other down. I expect when our busy social life dies down somewhat, we will have time to explore it a little more but she clearly does get turned on by holding me down, partly because if gives her power but also because she knows it turns me on.

Since StrongGirl was the source of my fetish when I was younger, she has always played a part in my fantasies so I have been fantasising about the two of them wrestling for a while now. I know it will only be a fantasy because we have discussed a threesome and she has no interest in women whereas I find lesbian action hot. Also, she would never share me with anyone. I’m happy to keep this as my fantasy because she has already proven more than I could ever have dreamt about.

The rest is a purely fictional story I wrote based on that fantasy.

Encounter with StrongGirl.

One day, we ran into StrongGirl near my girlfriend’s house and invited her back to her house for some fun.
She had been single for a while and was unable to find someone to suit her fetishes. At first, she started off by telling us that she had been powerlifting for the last year and then took off her sweater. She was wearing a similar tank top to the last time I had seen her all those years ago. She flexed her arms. StrongGirl was a big girl so it was hard to see anything actually flexing but she told me to feel and sure enough, there was solid muscle underneath the fat.
She then suggested we arm wrestle. I laughed but went with it. It was tough but she won in the end.
A strange smirk appeared on her face, I recognised it from years ago. She suggested a threesome. I looked to my girlfriend who was mulling it over. She actually agreed after a few minutes even though she had always been reluctant to the notion. Perhaps she liked the look of StrongGirl.

To get things started, StrongGirl took out some handcuffs and suggested restraining me until they were both ready for me. We agreed and I was restrained to the bed after being stripped naked. I was getting excited and curious about what was about to happen.

Once I was securely bound, that slightly disturbing grin returned to StrongGirl’s face. She told me that it was her encounters with me when younger that had developed her fetish for physical domination. It was time for her to repay me in kind. At this point, she turned to my girlfriend and punched her in the stomach who doubled over in pain and StrongGirl then pushed her to the ground. They were both naked and StrongGirl straddled my girlfriend’s face and punched her in the stomach a few more times. She then got up and told my girlfriend to do the same. My girlfriend wiped some tears from her face and complied. StrongGirl then told me that she was going to beat my girlfriend into submission and turn her into her own personal sexual slave for the evening. I was going to be forced to watch. When she was done with my girlfriend, she intended to release me and do the same thing to me and there was nothing I could do about it as I was too weak.

At this point, my girlfriend attacked StrongGirl. As I said, she was a large girl herself. A few inches taller than StrongGirl but StrongGirl was heavier both with fat and solid muscle and she quickly overpowered my girlfriend and threw her to the floor again. StrongGirl had her pinned in a choke hold while she was in tears and begging her to stop. StrongGirl just laughed and looked at me. She then flipped my girlfriend on to her back and mounted her, restraining her arms with her own.
She then started to lean forward and smother her with her massive tits. After a few moments, she started to be more gentle and my girlfriend took this as a sign that she needed to pleasure StrongGirl in order to stop the brutal humiliation and painful beating.

She started to suck on StrongGirl’s nipples and StrongGirl relaxed. Clearly, this is what she wanted. Eventually, she let my girlfriend’s arms go and my girlfriend then proceeded to fully pleasure StrongGirl. After StrongGirl had climaxed and given herself a few moments, she affectionately kissed my girlfriend for a few minutes. This put her in a false sense of security because a few moments later she dragged my girlfriend to the base of the bed and secured her there with some more restraints she had kept hidden.

This is when I was released and I was furious. I rushed at StrongGirl who braced herself for my attach and merely kneed me in the stomach and then threw me to the ground. I was a lot taller than StrongGirl and likely heavier too. We already knew that she was perhaps a little stronger from the power lifting and arm wrestling. My size and weight should have been an advantage over her minor strength advantage but StrongGirl also had wrestling technique, something I lacked. She was able to throw me around the room without even needing to attack my manhood. She only touched my groin in a sensual, albeit somewhat aggressive way when I was restrained. She enjoyed turning me on against my will. It was the last thing I wanted considering she was essentially after assaulting and raping my girlfriend and was now doing the same to me. My body betrayed me and I became hard.

All of my strength had been sapped during our fight. I had been beaten. She then easily restrained me to the bed again and mounted me. She forced raped me there and then and by reading my body, was able to climax herself at the same time as me. It was incredibly disturbing to actually enjoy myself while at the same time, be so humiliated and angered after being raped by my best friend’s sister.

StrongGirl then released my restraints and started to affectionately touch and kiss me all over. I was too weak to do anything by lay there in submission. She was purring like a kitten.
She then moved over to my girlfriend and released her too. She encouraged her to move over to me and provide comfort. StrongGirl then joined us and kissed us both. Without knowing what else to do, we kissed her back and touched her.

Myself and my girlfriend looked at each other and used our body language to converse. Since we were both free at the same time, we should be able to take StrongGirl easily. We both seemed to be afraid to do it though. StrongGirl seemed to figure out what we were thinking about and said to just go ahead and try and overpower her so we went for it.

StrongGirl resisted with everything she had but she had no chance against two of us. My girlfriend was nearly as heavy as StrongGirl and she was taller. I was taller and heavier so StrongGirl was easily overpowered and then restrained. She had after all just wrestled two large people herself so wasn’t at her strongest.

We then had to decide what to do. We had a couple of choices. The first was to call the police and report the crime and have StrongGirl arrested.

The other was to repay StrongGirl in kind for what she had done to us. We left the room and discussed it. After a few moments we both realised that we were equally horrified and excited by what had transpired. We were both turned on by the prospect of getting StrongGirl back so that’s what we decided to do. Rather than be victims, we decided to get even so we went back to StrongGirl and took turns with her. We realised that StrongGirl had wanted this from the start and she was enjoying herself. That didn’t matter as we were all enjoying ourselves at this stage.

After StrongGirl had left, myself and my girlfriend talked about the experience. We decided that we were both disturbed and turned on by the experience in equal measures. We also decided that we wanted to do it again. The next time we would be ready. We would both start working out and wrestling each other in order to gain experience.

We would invite StrongGirl around again and next time, it wouldn’t be so easy for her to dominate us like that and perhaps we would dominate her from the start.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestleMeUnconscious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-16, 11:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Just joined and figured I would share my story.

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate, and welcome to the forum.