Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-17, 17:46
Points: 2,000, Level: 18 Points: 2,000, Level: 18 Points: 2,000, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is DWW gone?

I'm very sad DWW is gone, I tried to purchase some of the videos I had still on my wishlist recently but the payment would not go through.

It's strange the owner would let the site die out like that, I would have happily paid for the maintenance cost just to keep it running, regardless of the revenue (which I doubt it was zero, since I kept buying from time to time), but I could never get a reply from G.R.
Old 01-Jun-17, 22:39
Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,012 Times in 198 Posts

Hioushi -- even though my purchases over the last year or two went through, any questions I had went unanswered. Apparently nobody was reading emails or messages. I guess the income was dwindling enough so that perhaps even maintenance costs weren't being covered. That would surprise me though since there were great package deals offered and given the state of things, those matches took on ever greater appeal.
Old 23-Jun-17, 03:55
Points: 2,892, Level: 22 Points: 2,892, Level: 22 Points: 2,892, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Yeah, I think DWW is gone for good. Does anyone know where the videos can be purchased? I don't see how it would make sense for the copyright owner to completely take them off the market.
Old 23-Jun-17, 04:10
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hioushi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm very sad DWW is gone, I tried to purchase some of the videos I had still on my wishlist recently but the payment would not go through.

It's strange the owner would let the site die out like that, I would have happily paid for the maintenance cost just to keep it running, regardless of the revenue (which I doubt it was zero, since I kept buying from time to time), but I could never get a reply from G.R.
It would be simple enough for them to set up a clips4sale store. I don't know if they charge the owners fees other than a cut of the sales, but I'd think it would be regular passive income for G.R. or whoever.

I'm surprised that site who-must-not-be-named hasn't pirated all dww's content by now.
Old 23-Jun-17, 16:27
Points: 2,000, Level: 18 Points: 2,000, Level: 18 Points: 2,000, Level: 18
Last Achievements

hey guys!

I just found out the mirror site, dww.xxx is still up (that url is legit, DWW used to host a youtube-like site on that url)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You can navigate most of the site, and I can even make it to the credit purchase area. I tried making a normal purchase but it didn't work, but CCBill is still active. I would purchase with that but CCBill is blocked on my country -_-
Old 27-Jun-17, 16:58
Banned
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Old DWW pics. It All Began In Brno story//discussion

Good Day:
This is my first time posting on this board so I just want to convey what an honour it is to share my reflections and shared experiences regarding DWW to my fellow members. The following is part a story of reflection regarding that company and meant to be a discussion about DWW. I only ask that people be respectful and courteous when replying to my post.

I just noticed that DWW has a new web address. It is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone know if this mean that DWW is back in business? Did someone else buy the company and will new web club memberships become available again?

Would anyone agree with me that toward the end DWW was a merely a shell of its former glory? They set the bar
after all. I think that the reason for this is fourfold. First, Hana departed to create her own company and I think she was the creative genius behind DWW? Second, Luzia departed after a stellar career and she was irreplaceable. Did anyone notice that toward the end that no new wrestlers were brought on board and that there were no new matches? This may not be GR's fault. Barbara, Eva, Daniela and Luzia could never be replaced even if great effort were made to do so. They represented the golden age of DWW (a phrase that was quite controversially used by me on the old DWW forum) Third, GR did provide a great product for a long time but I am sorry to say that his "online persona" was that of a monster. I always dreaded having to deal with him in any capacity because of his lack of personal skills. It is a shame that "Jeff the ref" left the company because had he been in charge of the customer service end of the business DWW would have thrived for longer than it did. Unfortunately, he had a health condition and had to leave but I always enjoyed his company immensely. The weird thing is that GR seemed to have a duel personality. His online persona is well known to those who had the misfortune of dealing with him but in person he was very friendly and agreeable. I had the pleasure of attending an online event and he could not have been nicer. The fourth and final reason that DWW perished is because GR was not prepared for the fragmentation of the market. Youtube and copyright pirates issues killed the market of web based female wrestling companies. There was just too much good stuff to be found on youtube that a large company could not or was not willing to create. For me this could be found in the big sister little brother wrestling or mixed teen jiu jitsu videos that are so prevalent on youtube. GR did cater to this niche with the juvenile wrestling series and also by bringing in some teen boys to get squashed by Petra and Barabara but in the end youtube overwhelmed the demand for whomever desired this kind of stuff! Still DWW created great mixed teen wrestling videos!! Who could ever forget Petra vs Petr, "Barbecue Boys-DWW 95 (some of the DVD numbers I still know by heart), "The Classic Schoolgirl Pin" ( the match Luzia vs Robert! He was 18 years old but he looked 13) was a indeed, a classic. The backstory is that Robert was a high school boy who was went to the same school as Luzia and the last thing he wanted was to be teased by his pals for losing to hottie Luzia! Oh wait, perhaps I am referring to Marco who I like so much!

The DWW boys were awesome and they were the typical teen boys that one would find in any country. For those of you who do not know the DWW boys were often the friends or brothers of the girls! Martin, Ingrid's brother, was my favourite and he was saddled by Luzia many times. He even wrestled his own sister and pictures of that match can be found on another website which I will not reveal here. I had the good fortune of being able to talk to Martin about this match through a friend of mine in the Czech Republic. He told me that he hated wrestling his sister but was paid good money to do so. He really liked Luzia and thought highly of her and she was his favourite opponent! He claims that he never intentionally became erect while wrestling the women on purpose. He said that he was only erect because his boss told him to look excited! Not intentional, who is he kidding? I would have creamed my pants if I had to wrestle Luzia as a teen. Therefore, I may not have been a very good boy wrestler were I blessed to have been chosen!

I think DWW could have survived if had only one but not a combination of the above problems mentioned. Guenter seems to have his own health problems that it made hard for him to continue the company on a continuem of quality that it was once known for throughout out all the land and beyond and I do mean beyond!! DWW is popular even in Japan!! By the way did anyone read GR's farewell letter on the website? To me it was heartfelt and he made a lot of valid points but it was also an ode to self pity! I am sorry but I just do not like the man and in some ways he is finally getting his just deserts! Did I mention that he is a liar, as well? This is an actual fact but a story for a different time. I find it impossible to feel sorry for the man. He always seemed to me to be a bipolar and narcissistic sort of fellow.

In the end, DWW was very special to me. I loved the company dearly despite my problems with Guenter so I hope someone from this group does not mind giving me his opinion on my observations or whether it is back in business or if it is just wishful thinking on my part. The era of DWW represented a happier time in my life and also my sexual awakening. I also you hope you all do not mind my pontificating on this matter!

Lastly, I apologize to the moderator for possibly putting this in the wring section but I not sure where to place my contribution to ensure the most lively discussion about DWW. Perhaps, mine is really is a story of a shared love for a company that represents from whence our fantasies are derived. That is to say a charming little town in the Czech Republic called Brno from whence many of our lovely DWW amazons dwell!

Thank you,

Bluestar12

P.S. Does anyone know if Fighting Dolls was started by disgruntled employees of DWW! It was hard enough to be GR's customer so I cannot imagine how hard it would have been to work with him!!

Last edited by DR2000; 28-Jun-17 at 13:46.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DR2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 10:02
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], post was in moderation queue, but is now approved. Moved to a more fitting thread.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Jun-17, 14:07
Banned
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Thank you to those all those who replied! However, I was hoping that Fritz or people more closely acquainted with DWW would have given me their perspective.
Old 22-Jul-17, 22:30
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts
Default Looks as if DWW is back up

Only it's under the DWWXXX address. I haven't tried to order anything yet, but assuming the site is legit and offering downloads, that would be great.
Old 03-Aug-17, 23:11
Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,012 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hioushi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hey guys!

I just found out the mirror site, dww.xxx is still up (that url is legit, DWW used to host a youtube-like site on that url)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You can navigate most of the site, and I can even make it to the credit purchase area. I tried making a normal purchase but it didn't work, but CCBill is still active. I would purchase with that but CCBill is blocked on my country -_-
I just cruised in to see if there were any developments and saw your post. Since CCBill works in the US I gave it a shot using the mirror site you linked. Indeed, that mirror site is up with all the photos, descriptions, etc. Went ahead and purchased a subscription. Was given a user name and password, so the CC Bill purchase went through normally. Final test, chose a video (and there were a few I really did want before they went dark) and tried to download -- NOPE. When you try to download a video the download software looks for the match under the old legit website URL and voila -- SERVER NOT FOUND.

So I've had to call up CCBill to get the charges reversed. They replicated my problem but their policy requires contacting the website (good luck) and giving them 48 hours to resolve the issue. If I don't hear from either DWW (obviously I won't) or CCBill themselves by then, I have to ring back CCBill to finish resolving the credit issue.

I was pretty excited at first -- but too good to be true. HOWEVER, for those who wish to download some pictures or peruse the old catalog, descriptions, comments, etc. for the moment it is still up. Perhaps when CCBill contacts them the mirror site will also be removed.
The Following User Says Thank You to tham For This Useful Post:

Tags
dww mixed mixed wrestling, luzia