Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-15, 15:15
Points: 3,220, Level: 23 Points: 3,220, Level: 23 Points: 3,220, Level: 23
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default asking for a sexy custom with female pro wrestlers

Hey, Just found this site and what an eye opener! Some cool stuff! I see certain sites that provide female pro wrestlers doing customs but it generally seems too playful and not exactly what I am looking for. Does anyone have experience on here requesting a specialized custom with a female pro wrestler and another girl or a boyfriend that wrestles professionally (or just his wrestling girlfriend for fun)?
Old 15-Jan-15, 02:07
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: asking for a sexy custom with female pro wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, Just found this site and what an eye opener! Some cool stuff! I see certain sites that provide female pro wrestlers doing customs but it generally seems too playful and not exactly what I am looking for. Does anyone have experience on here requesting a specialized custom with a female pro wrestler and another girl or a boyfriend that wrestles professionally (or just his wrestling girlfriend for fun)?
or you could just ask her, try to be appropriate, responsible, and cool, but reliably consistent in a dorky kind of way that is endearing so that she definitely wants to go out with you and kick your ass into next Sunday. Try that.

What I have found genuinely to work is to ask 100 women and get 3, or 2. Try once again how wonderful that is. You only have to approach 9,000 beautiful athletic females to have odds of rejection mathematically reaching 0. Most important, the skew does not any way, shape, or form eliminate you from connecting tonight, right now, in any available form.

That is why I ask everybody. I asked the girl who sells me birdseed to arm-wrestle. She said, "I lift 50 lb. bales of hay, you don't want to arm-wrestle me." Well, I kind of did. I ask everybody. That's why some people say Yes.
Old 16-Jan-15, 16:39
Last Achievements

Not looking for a session but a custom with a pro female and her boyfriend. Best suggestions?
Old 20-Jan-15, 19:54
Last Achievements

Thanks for the help....did some research, thoughts on Santana Garrett and Mia Yim, who have boyfriends who do customs? How to approach? Price ranges? Any other suggestions?
Old 27-Mar-17, 21:28
Producer
Points: 2,766, Level: 21 Points: 2,766, Level: 21 Points: 2,766, Level: 21
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Hello, I've done plenty of pro wrestling matches with some very talented pro girls. I myself am training to be a pro wrestler and have done so off and on since 1999, so when it comes to pro wrestling I know what looks good and what looks soft and scripted. Recently I've had the pleasure of working with Thunder Rosa, Holidead, and Ray Lyn....Ray who recently was shown ion Monday Night Raw a couple months ago when she got squashed by Nia Jax before a pay per view. I am also going to be working with Allie Parker on the 10th of April.

I've done both Female and Mixed pro matches, I'm a big fan of high impact moves, suplexes, body slams, I've even had some matches where Pile Drivers have been used. If you'd like to order some pro custom matches from me, I'd be more than willing to help you out, not a problem. You can message me either privately on this site, if that's an option, or you can contact me directly at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Hope to hear from you soon. If you'd like an example of my work, let me know, I'll be happy to provide that for you.
Old 22-Jun-17, 01:19
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

I know Allie Parker films customs on her own also, so you might be better off just contacting her directly. I ordered a mixed custom match from her before and she does a great job. Her email is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I was actually thinking of ordering another one from her myself soon too.