Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-17, 01:42
Points: 2,611, Level: 21 Points: 2,611, Level: 21 Points: 2,611, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling experience with my wife

At first this was going to be a reply to the post, what happens to a relationship with your girlfriend after you lose, but thought I would start a new post because I go into detail.

My wife who is Chinese and I have been married for 16 years. I forgot when we started wrestling maybe 5 years later. I got her into it.

At first it was playful, but then there was a time when she did a body scissor around my rib cage, and that hurt.

I don't know if my ribs got bruised but for a little while when she lays on top of me my ribs hurt. The pain went away, but after that, if she does that again without thinking, I give up. I'm afraid she will break my ribs.

After that she was surprised she almost broke me. I'm 145lbs, 5' 11' she is 130 to 135lbs 5' 8'.

Later she asked me to try my hardest, so I did. I can't get out of her body scissor, head scissor- no way can I get out.

School girl pin, no. Grapevine, no. Choke hold from any position, no. She can squeeze my hand so it hurts. When she squeezes my hand with my ring finger my ring digs into my skin she squeezes so hard.

I'm really surprised because I lift weights and she does not. I think she played soccer when she was younger.

We wrestle on the bed mostly. Basically when she gets on top of me in any way I lost. I can't move her off me.

Then she will say 'who is the boss', then I'll say I don't know. Then she will smother me with her breasts which are a good size for an Asian. Then after I tap out and I'm out of breath, I'll say you are the boss.

Then she says, you do work? meaning I make her feel good sexually. If I say no, she will suffocate me again or squeeze me more depending on the position she has me in after she won. Then after I will say okay.

Then she lays on her back, and I am on my knees upright over her, and she puts her lower legs around me and forcefully pulls me forward, so I catch myself from falling on her with my hands.
Then she grabs my dick and puts it in her.

I thought after a while she would get bored of beating me so easily, but she likes to see me struggle under her, trying to get out.

Even in the morning after we wake up and are in bed, she will roll on top of me, put her knees up on each side of my body and put her arms under my neck, like a bear hug, and she will say, get up. I know I can't push her off, but I just try.

She still is nice to me, cooks and cleans, she actually really adores me, even before the wrestling. But the wrestling has improved our sex life a lot.

extra thoughts:

She has said in the past, lucky you are cute, otherwise you would really get beat up. This would be if I punch her, or push her, or
tickle her, she hates when I tickle her.

Sometimes she smacks me pretty hard and or bites my cheek while she is on top of me.

When standing, she will pick me up and throw me on the bed, and get on top of me. Like before, once on top, I can't push her off.

Sometimes during sex, she will scissor me out of excitement, and put her arm around the back
of my neck hugging me, but it is kind of choking me. Either way, I love it.

Last edited by getup123; 26-Jun-17 at 14:52.
Old 26-Jun-17, 04:51
Points: 6,832, Level: 35 Points: 6,832, Level: 35 Points: 6,832, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling experience with my wife

Thanks for sharing - sounds great. What does she wear when wrestling you?
Old 26-Jun-17, 05:03
Last Achievements

she only wears panties, no top and no bra, this normally when we know we will have sex after.

Other times if we are watching tv on the sofa, I'll punch her or push her to instigate a wrestling response,
then we wrestle on the floor or on the sofa.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to getup123 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-17, 14:17
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Sounds a lot lik my wife, you are very lucky
Old 29-Jun-17, 16:54
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17

You have a lovely wife.
Old 29-Jun-17, 17:30
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

The sexual aspect of our wrestling is very important and exciting to both my wife and I

Adds a new dimension
Old 30-Jun-17, 23:26
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds a lot lik my wife, you are very lucky
Mine, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The sexual aspect of our wrestling is very important and exciting to both my wife and I

Adds a new dimension
Yeah, Joe, wrestling is truly excellent foreplay!
Old 22-Jul-21, 21:13
Last Achievements

Wow time passes by.

Just an update, I have lost some weight because I have had high blood pressure, so I eat healthier, and my wife has gained weight.

She weighs like 8 pounds more than I do now.

So now I really have no chance. But it is great.

Headscissors, breast smother, face sitting, body scissors, grapevine,
no way I can get out.

But recently when we have sex, she likes to squeeze my waist when I am inside her. This makes me pull-out of her half-way when she squeezes, then when she relaxes I go back in. This happens by itself.

Then one time she squeezed and relaxed, squeezed and relaxed, and continued this which made me cum.

Now after dominating me wrestling, then she puts me inside her, and puts her legs around me and moves me to her left side, and we do it, then she moves me back on top and we go at it.

Then she squeezes and relaxes, etc,etc,etc, and makes me cum.

Dam, she totally controls our sex, but it is fucking great.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to getup123 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-21, 07:14
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

That's a very nice marriage experience. I wish mine was as cooperative.

In my case, my wife can provide me with a nice wrestling experience, though not as competitive (it was competitive a long time ago, but then she became afraid of any of us getting hurt). My biggest problem is that I either have the wrestling fetish or intercourse. My fantasy is to fight up to a fake KO and by that moment even a breeze can make me cum, so if she tries to get me into her I'll come before she even knows I'm there and that will be it. That makes it very frustrating for her.

An interesting fact about the weight: She was a little overweight when we met, almost 20 years ago, then she lost some weight, but she still had a strong build. Her tits are small. With the pregnancies she gained some 20 kg and became obese. The tits grew as well, but she became less fit. Anyway, the hormones made her more sexual and the weight advantage made her a formidable fighter, able to perform killer breast smothers. OTOH, she was not as attractive as before. Until one day she snapped and started losing those 25 kg and then some more. Her tits became small and saggy, her sex drive and extra strength went away, but she became more agile, more able to excercise, and -most importantly- more attractive both clothed and naked.
Old 25-Jul-21, 14:14
Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Awesome! Fun stuff!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBanana For This Useful Post: