Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jun-13, 19:26
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default True wrestled and punched story...

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I thought some of you would find this session I did very interesting...

I was doing a femdom wrestling session with a young unknown woman (she seemed weird as soon as I met her, strange vibe), and I asked her before the session if she would also punch me a bit. She said no problem, she'd love to.
The session went on for a few minutes, and she was pretty vicious (but not a good wreslter), lots of strong scissors in lots of positions. I then asked her "What about the punching?" and she told me it's coming.
About another 5 minutes of wrestling, and I asked her again about the punching. Very agitated, she said "Relax fuck, it's coming!"
Another 5 minutes passed, and still not one punch, so I reminded her what I was paying for. So now, really pissed off, she got off me, and told me to "Lie on my fucking back." I had no idea what was about to happen, but thought there was going to be a major disagreement about this session.
Then she straddled my chest, hitting my chest hard with her ass, tucked my arms under her legs, and started punching me in the face. Hard. After a few punches, I instinctively turned my head, and the punches kept coming.
It's hard to say how many times she punched me, but after about a minute (or what seemed like a minute anyway), I told her to stop. She did, but as she was getting up, she gave one more wicked straight punch in the face as I was lifting my head. That one hurt.
I wasn't bleeding, but my entire face was pulsing, and I knew my face was going to be very swollen, very soon.
We didn't say much after that, (she still looked mad), she got dressed and left. At the time, I didn't know what to think, if I liked it or not, but it was definately exciting, and when I think about now, it turns me on what she did, and I think I would do it again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post: