Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: Lucrecia's Lethal Thighs .
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL77.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Ali vs Marcus.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-153.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-Jun-16, 14:52
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 33,160, Level: 79 Points: 33,160, Level: 79 Points: 33,160, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 467
Thanks: 849
Thanked 3,242 Times in 353 Posts
Default Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

I converted these photos from a PDF file I downloaded awhile back. It's artwork by Zero Galvan of two women named Bonnie and Stella.

This is the first part of the story where Bonnie and Stella get captured by law enforcement. At the prison a guard is seduced,used and then destroyed by one of the women plotting her escape. It is XXX hardcore in nature. I'll post the rest at a later time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 536NB_Ssm-page-001.jpg (583.6 KB, 1509 views)
File Type: jpg 536NB_Ssm-page-002.jpg (627.3 KB, 1289 views)
File Type: jpg 536NB_Ssm-page-003.jpg (595.4 KB, 1321 views)
File Type: jpg 536NB_Ssm-page-004.jpg (649.9 KB, 1663 views)
File Type: jpg 536NB_Ssm-page-005.jpg (650.0 KB, 2316 views)
File Type: jpg 536NB_Ssm-page-006.jpg (722.2 KB, 2472 views)
  #2  
Old 03-Jun-16, 16:44
foxaiwo foxaiwo is offline
Member
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 35
Thanks: 64
Thanked 291 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

It's Wonderful!!
thanks a lots for your sharing!!
In appreciation of your nice work,I'll complete my new drawing of mixedfight and post them in the forum as soon as possible.
thank you once again!!
  #3  
Old 03-Jun-16, 17:04
nippur nippur is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,085, Level: 49 Points: 13,085, Level: 49 Points: 13,085, Level: 49
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 210
Thanks: 208
Thanked 1,279 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

well, thatīs a good way to die...
  #4  
Old 03-Jun-16, 20:41
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 33,160, Level: 79 Points: 33,160, Level: 79 Points: 33,160, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 467
Thanks: 849
Thanked 3,242 Times in 353 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

Yeah, it sure is. If I had to choose a way to go, it would be this. I wish there were more artists doing stories like this.
  #5  
Old 04-Jun-16, 09:22
arnoldziffel1 arnoldziffel1 is offline
Member
Points: 3,303, Level: 24 Points: 3,303, Level: 24 Points: 3,303, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
Thanks: 472
Thanked 39 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

Can we agree not to publish work from current online sights? If we like this excellent work (as I do) we should support its publisher by getting the inexpensive membership (as I have.)
The return on serving this small niche can't be high. Let's not sabotage it by ripping off the good (and doubtless costly to produce) work of LH-ART and putting it here for free. The only defendable reason would be to advertise it to promote the site and encourage membership.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel1 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 04-Jun-16, 10:20
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 33,160, Level: 79 Points: 33,160, Level: 79 Points: 33,160, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 467
Thanks: 849
Thanked 3,242 Times in 353 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can we agree not to publish work from current online sights? If we like this excellent work (as I do) we should support its publisher by getting the inexpensive membership (as I have.)
The return on serving this small niche can't be high. Let's not sabotage it by ripping off the good (and doubtless costly to produce) work of LH-ART and putting it here for free. The only defendable reason would be to advertise it to promote the site and encourage membership.
There are plenty of other Zero Galvan stories that you can purchase off of LHArtShopify for very low prices(No need for membership). They are fantastic.

Happy? Now its a promotional thread. Most of the pictures I post on here are from videos that I encourage people to go by. Not to mention that I have paid some clips4sale stores over 2,000 dollars in custom videos alone now. I support my favorites and never put up an entire video. For this I refrain from putting up the entire story, I'll at least agree with you on that. People should go buy it. Are you also not aware of the other half a dozen people that have put up Zero Galvan photos on here?

Honestly, most of LHArt is garbage and Zero Galvan is good enough to have his own website. I don't know why he doesn't. He doesn't need a middle man.

Last edited by XOL; 05-Jun-16 at 00:59.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 04-Jun-16, 14:01
nippur nippur is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,085, Level: 49 Points: 13,085, Level: 49 Points: 13,085, Level: 49
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 210
Thanks: 208
Thanked 1,279 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

This Blondie turns me on...specially when she wears the police outfit...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
  #8  
Old 05-Jun-16, 10:54
foxaiwo foxaiwo is offline
Member
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 35
Thanks: 64
Thanked 291 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippur [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This Blondie turns me on...specially when she wears the police outfit...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with you. Can't wait to see more of that.
  #9  
Old 05-Jun-16, 13:56
elliebi001 elliebi001 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 11,017, Level: 45 Points: 11,017, Level: 45 Points: 11,017, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 973
Thanks: 3,326
Thanked 1,348 Times in 479 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

XOL, I have to reply to your comment about LHArt and most of the material there being garbage. They've been in business for a long time and have brought many artists to the public. As for garbage, most of their work is still considered first rate and produced by excellent artists. And they've also helped preserve a good amount of older out-of-print material by previous masters. The wrestling collectors owe that company and it's founders a great deal for their work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 05-Jun-16, 15:34
nippur nippur is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,085, Level: 49 Points: 13,085, Level: 49 Points: 13,085, Level: 49
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 210
Thanks: 208
Thanked 1,279 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebi001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
XOL, I have to reply to your comment about LHArt and most of the material there being garbage. They've been in business for a long time and have brought many artists to the public. As for garbage, most of their work is still considered first rate and produced by excellent artists. And they've also helped preserve a good amount of older out-of-print material by previous masters. The wrestling collectors owe that company and it's founders a great deal for their work.
yes, and Losarro is one of the best artist there!
The Following User Says Thank You to nippur For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xenia aka Stella Punkscience Female Domination Videos 6 11-Dec-15 21:17
Stella's Wrestling Women Zweig Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 11 13-Aug-15 14:30
Alpha Femmes UK Femme Vs Femme Event 1.3.15 Alpha Femmes UK Producers' Corner 6 21-Feb-15 10:36
Eric Stanton - Bonnie and Clara pretorius Wrestling & Fighting Art 20 15-Aug-13 16:37


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.