Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 03-Jun-14, 09:00
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

Now hang on, I have become emotionally invested in this story arc called 'Confessions of a Hollywood JOBBER'. If we finally reach the pinnacle of female hotness in Scarlett Johansson only to have the guy win, well.... I want my money back.

Honestly, mate, I just really enjoy your writing style and you have made some very good selections in terms of the girls your character faces. Whatever happens in the future, I am certain that I will continue reading.

That being said, if you find yourself in a creative dilemma, trying to decide between ScarJo smothering our hero out beneath her ass or him stealing a win, my vote is for the former option rather than the latter.
Old 03-Jun-14, 21:20
gameking

A few days after the match, I walked in on my boss reading Variety. I still felt like I had been hit by a truck and then the truck proceeded to run me a few times for art thou shits and giggles. I sat down and my boss put the paper down.

"So, how did the match go?"

"You know, the usual. I almost win, then I get the crap kicked out of me and then eventually tap out. I'm just happy that I didn't pass out this time. With the exception this and the Atlanta match, I've been unconscious seven times in just a few months."

"That...can not be good."

"Nothing too bad, just some nightmares and some brain damage. And some brain damage."

"You said brain damage twice."

"I did?"

"Yes"

"Oh...no bookings the sixteenth and seventeenth of August, I've got tickets to Summerslam on the seventeenth. Missed seeing a whole bunch of fat dudes in trilby crying over a wrestling match last year. Not missing that again."

"Why do you want the sixteenth off again?"

"All I just want is a Saturday in-which I'm not beaten mercilessly. Plus, I have the network so I'm doing a Summerslam binge."

My boss began to write so I snatched the paper and saw an interesting headline. It seems like my old enemy and person who convinced my boss to choke me out, Jennifer Lawrence is doing a wrestling movie. I'm sure that won't come back to haunt me and my boss anytime soon.

"Look here, Lawrence is doing a wrestling movie with WWE, called "Queen of the Ring". Think she might need a warm-up?"

"No. Plus, me and her people aren't on speaking terms, they stiffed me for the last match. They still owe me five grand."

"Who knew that Hollywood people would screw us? Anyways, hear anything about Johansson? I'm thinking that there might be some whacky rules here going by the last match."

"Are you ready for what Portman wants?"

"Why the hell not, can't be worse than strip rules."

"It's taking place in a cage."

What now?

"No pro wrestling moves, MMA rules."

Crap in a hat

"You can't hit her but she can hit you."

"Yeah...I'm fine with the last part even if my grappling and in-general fighting experience is -1000. But I'm not buying into this whole, I can't hit her crap, if she can hit me, I'm hitting her back. I'll take a fine."

"Before you say that, I'll see if I can get it adjusted, slaps to the face maybe?"

"I'm up for a little catfighting."

"It'll be without me though. Plus, no rounds and no time limit."

I just shrugged my shoulders. I had a feeling that a fix would be in for the last match.

"I presume that you taking my place wouldn't work? I can give you my clothes and you could wear a wig an-"

"No."

"But you kinda have a Black Widow vibe going, you black a lot and I mean you do wear a lot of black for a person who lives in California."

"Still no."

'Well, I can't be blamed for trying."
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-14, 08:44
Last Achievements

Grins happily... This is sounding so good!
Old 16-Jun-14, 21:15
gameking

Note: This is a non celebrity story, the ScarJo one is coming, but it's coming a long slowly. So, don't have a heart attack mixfightor. This one is bit of an old-school squash.

The ScarJo match was coming along slowly, something about some filming commitment so I was relaxing. My boss was acting a bit overly paranoid, but I needed some time to relax after Alexander. Sure it was a legitimately fun match but man I was hurting. Dennings wasn't a walk in the park for those of you that remember and I still break down and weep at the thought of the Vandervoort fight. Plus, the more I thought about the ScarJo bout, I figured that I could just use size and manipulate the fight that way. Yet, I had an interesting offer come my way.

I have a neighbor by the name of Molly throw an interesting proposition at me. We weren't great friends, just the basic neighborly types. Hold the door open, nod ours heads, chit chat in the elevator, say hello that type of junk. She was a pretty gal, the black pixie cut didn't do much for me but that's neither here nor there. She wasn't super skinny either, she looked like a normal gal. Little meat on her isn't bad, plus she had a nice array of tight rock shirts she was wearing whenever I saw her. So, one day, I was doing laundry when she came in with no laundry. Weird.

"So, you're a wrestler right?"

"Uh...technically. I was trained (Author's note: Complete lie) but I really don't wrestle per se."

"I know, you do appear in those mixed videos on the internet."

This can either go two ways, I get shamed by somebody for trying to make some money or I get laughed at.

"Yeah. You got me on that but the money isn't bad plus I got this side thing that I really can't talk about. It involves some very well known people and the money is rather good. I'm not in much of a mood to be told that I'm a pig or that I'm a fool for letting girls beat me up."

"Actually, I have a proposition for you. I wanna make some money on the side and I got a great quality camera. Why not shoot a match with me? I did some videos throughout college to help pay the bills."

Great, somebody with four years of beating people up experience.

"Listen, I really don't know you and don't get me wrong I find you to be a great and sweet person from the times we've talked. The thing about doing these videos is that they the potential to ruin a friendship if they get ugly. I just did a video a very good friend and I'd say that our relationship was rather fragile after the match. I picked her up and tried to ram her through a wall and she tried to choke me with my own shirt. That was until Laura Vandervoort beat me senseless and I bled on her couch after passing out."

"Wait.....what was that last part?"

"Ignore that part. I see that you're eager and enthusiastic to do this. The money made from what I presume will the Clips4Sale release (She nodded) will be good, and I really don't want any type of cut. That enthusiasm is infectious though, so why the hell not."

I think she seemed surprised as she quickly squeed, left and she seemed a bit crazy. Hell, I dig crazy chicks though. We agreed to meet up on Saturday night and I sort of viewed this as a warm-up bout for ScarJo. I wasn't thinking that I could breeze through this one but I could go at half speed. I dread to think my boss would say if she found out about this.
__________________________________________________ _______________

The day came and I saw that she had her apartment prepped and ready to go with some protective mats (Shudder) ready. She was in the other room and I saw that is was a basic set-up, camera on the tri-pod. She was getting ready and I made the decision to arrive in my lucky (Or unlucky some would say) gear. Tonight, it would be very much unlucky.

I probably should have noticed the little record button turning on. What I didn't notice was her sneaking behind me and putting me in a piggy back sleeper. It wasn't tight, but it was in enough to force me onto a knee and onto my side. This was interesting. Even more interesting was the fact that she seemingly let go. I finally got a good look and yep...that sweetness was gone. What I saw was an opponent that looked ready to outright murder me. At least she was a tight rock shirt to go along with pink gym shorts. I attempted to get to all fours but a swift kick to the ribs killed that idea off. I tried to get back up again and what do ya know, another kick to the ribs.

"Yeah, you're not getting up until I say you can get up."

"Well, can you at least stop kicking me in the ribs?"

"OK!"

Hey that actually wo- SON OF A BITCH she dropped a precise elbow right in the middle of my back. She then followed that up by grinding her elbow right into my spinal cord and that actually hurts. I felt like her personal puppet, at least she ain't stick my hand up you pooper and making me a Muppet. Even worse, was the fact she placed both of her knees on between my shoulder blades and putting me in a chinlock, which was temporary I guess. After the beginning blitzkrieg on her end, she could have ended it. Next was a bit of a shock, as she pulled me to my knees via the hair (Nope, no haricut yet), reared her knee back and WHAM! Knee right to the fact that knocked me for a loop. I managed to land near her couch, where I got a grip and kept myself steady. I didn't know that she was charging towards me and rammed her entire body into my back. I hit my chest on the wooded part underneath the cushioning, taking the wind out of me. In between wondering if this was a bad idea (It is) and whether or not my chest was crushed (Nope), she slinked onto the couch, in-front of me. She pulled my head around her legs and locked in a precise figure four head scissors. I squirmed and felt those teeny tiny pain sensors go off and most of all the sound of my feet shuffling against the mats. I desperately tried to use my other hand to swat at her, but she got a hold of it and the darkness arrived. I fell asleep, my head pleasantly asleep on her thigh. She let go and pushed me off her and at least this was over. I was laid out on the mats, quite comfy for some type. Sure, it won't help my rep but hey, at least I helped a friend out.

At least until her foot slammed into my chest a mere moment or so later. Imagine being awoken up by having a 120 pound dog jump on your chest. Now imagine that happening, but a human foot coming from a high angle and using the hip to get that sweet, sweet force. Even before I could gain bearings, she was already attacking, locking in a side body scissors and in-between my grunts and screams, I saw her reading a magazine. Any other time I would be angry, but I could see her confidence and maybe, just maybe we could do some business together down the line. She was a bit raw, but her intensity made up for that. She had an alterantive-ish look and all her moves were tight. There was no manipulating my way out of these holds and she seemingly wanted to extend this one out. She put down her magazine and looked down at me just clinging to life. She moved my chin to see her and she smiled at me. I mouthed fuck you at her and my stupid mouth reared it's ugly head again.

She let go of the hold and demanded that I rise and decided to stay on the ground. She approached and I tried to kick out her leg and she backed off. Well, that plan was crap. I rose and tried to snag an surprise takedown, but she stuffed it and got her legs around my head. She couldn't do much, but she had control of my head and I was flat on my stomach. She transitioned onto sitting on my back and whispered "Humbling" and locked on a brutal camel clutch. She was rearing back hard, my back was cracking and most of all my arms were pinned down. Nothing now but the pain and me gritting my teeth, trying not to scream. Ah hell, I'm screaming.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

"You do realize that screams don't equal me letting go, right?"

"Well.....I tried."

"Which is fine, because I'm really bored with this maneuver."

She then let go of the hold and I flopped to the floor like a dead fish. I quickly realized that I had became her sparing dummy and I wasn't necessarily minding this role. I saw her place one the floor with the other sticking out and my body was gently on it for a good old backbreaker. She alternated between pushing my head down and bringing my head up and punching me in my already tender chest. Hell, she even busted out a few chops just to make things worst. I kinda wondered how my chest looked underneath my chest but that wasn't her thought as she pushed me off her. She got on top of me in the mount, dragged my head up and went for the old stand by for beating me up.

"Oh no, not the ch-"

Chop to the right side of the neck and I felt the stinginess of darkness. She must have known that it takes two (baby) to finish me off since she drove one into the left side of my neck. I felt her grabbing her hair and rearing back her first but she put it down seeing that I was pretty much out. Her last words were rather cryptic:

"One more round, a short on, little one."

Well, at least I'm near the end, you have to look at the small miracles in a situation like this. Waking back up was interesting as I found myself sitting up with her behind me. It had been some time between knockouts so I was feeling relaxed.

"You know, I always see you looking at whatever shirt I'm wearing."

"What can I say, I'm a rock and roll man"

I saw the shirt coming over my head and onto my throat as she choked away with the shirt. On the good side, she looked good in a pink bra, stacked but not overly stacked. I tried to grab a hold of the shirt but it was tightly around my throat. There would be no end in sight or the letting go of the hold, I'm a sin for rock shirts. Darkness came almost right away as I passed out and she slowly maneuvered me to the ground. She placed the shirt on my face, her foot on her stomach and did a good old fashion victory pose.

SOME TIME LATER.

I finally came to on her couch, with Molly bringing me a bottle of water. I began to drank it with her sitting next to me.

"Well, that was fun."

"Yeah, I think I'll start doing this on the side to pump some money in. Don't know of many guys who'll be up for this."

"You do have a special brand of aggression that makes you special. So, instead of working with whatever crap you can get, come work for my boss."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're a bit rough but my boss can give you access to some of the big companies, plus we're being booked in a consistent basis in Atlanta. Better than slumming it on Clips4Sale in a sea of a million sites."

"Was this boss the same person you tried to put through a wall?"

"Yep."

"Well hell, I'm in."

All good.
Old 17-Jun-14, 09:15
Last Achievements

I didn't care that she wasn't a celebrity, mate. Molly's attitude and skill made her very attractive and I'd like to see her make an appearance in your stories again, if you feel you have more to show of her.

Thanks again for writing such consistently great stories, mate. They are really appreciated.
Old 24-Jun-14, 19:38
gameking

Finally, the fight with ScarJo was happening, even though I wasn't looking forward to it. My boss had pulled some strings and got the whole no punches thing and in fact, we'd be wearing headgear. It was also being billed as a "free fight" apparently meaning we could use any technique. I had convinced my boss to bring Molly on, mostly on the basis of the video I showed her. My boss was a bit cautious at first, considering she didn't pull any of her shots (Trust me, I can attest to that) and her general wild-girl like nature. After much talking, I got my boss to take her along for an Atlanta trip, the boss was working for Sleeperkd and Dangerous Video for the weekend. When I walked in on Monday morning, I was shocked to see Molly sitting at my desk.

"Uh...you're at my desk."

"I know, Tori decided to give me your old job. What's up with the password being guest of all things?"

"When you've been knocked out as much as I have, you need easy passwords. And the last time I checked, I had been knocked out three times in the last week."

"Still mad about that?"

"Oh no, back still hurting from you trying to snap it in half with your shoulder though. The empress in?"

"Yep."

"Good."

I walked in and found my boss once again, knee deep in trade papers and e-mails.

"So, my job is being outsourced to the Pixie Haired Maniac?"

From outside of the office: "I HEARD THAT!"

"You heard nothing and I'm taking my damn desk back!"

"You're not."

"Why? I had the primo of most primo gigs"? Answer phones, handle some e-mails, call talent, eat lunch, go home."

"Yes, and you make a nice amount of money doing this gig and didn't DT bring you on to script matches?"

"Yes, and speaking of money, how did Atlanta go? Or, are we banned from that state because of Hurricane Molly?"

"Quite well...until she accidentally knocked out with Sleeperkid with a kick to the face."

I started laughing, Molly came in and gave the dirtiest of looks.

"I wouldn't laugh, I told her that you lost a legit contest to Sumiko in under two minutes last time."

Molly started laughing at me, I responded with a dirty look.

"Well, considering that Sumiko is Asain and hot, I let her win."

"She took you down and arm barred you."

"Yeah, letting her win on that one. Besides, since Molly has legit knock out power I guess, how about she fights ScarJo and I go home?"

"I'll do it."

"No, you won't."

"Let's be honest, I stand a better chance of winning against ScarJo than he does."

"A+B conversation, C your way out you creepy ass elf on a shelf. Anyways, fight is in a few hours. Just wanted to stop and say my final words in case I end up dead or directing Ant Man. Tori, be you and Molly...uh don't open up the bottom left desk drawer until I say so."

I got up to leave and what did Molly do? Slap me on the back of the head. I glared at my boss and back at her, so I scuffed her hair. She then elbowed me in the ribs. I left before things became a Tom and Jerry cartoon between the two of us. OFF TO THE DINGY MMA GYM!

Well, the gym wasn't that bad and the cage wasn't so rusty that I'd need a rabies shot just from touching it. It was also well lit, but I was also standing in-front of a very pissed off ScarJo. Trying to mean mug like Ronda Rousey and even dressed like Rousey. Portman was there watching and when I found that out, I begrudgingly called the boss and had Molly arrive as back-up. We may hate each-other at the moment, but I believe that we'll get along eventually. Hey, you never know when shit goes down.

"So you went to your friend and got the rules changed?"

"Hey, I may work in a pretty low line of work, but I do have some dignity. Also, you look ridiculous in head gear."

"You're wearing the same thing!"

"Well, I'm not pretty so I don't look like a tool in this, I naturally look like one."

Well, I should have noticed that I was wearing standard MMA gloves with the padding, what she was wearing was more like bike gloves. Son of a-

And I'm down with a right hand, that was fast. I didn't even get a chance to get back and ScarJo was already in mount raining down blows. They were hitting my arms and since I thought that this technically a NHB bout...well time to cheat. So..I punched her right in the breast. Yep, she yelped and rolled over in pain and did I feel bad? Well, I did punch Stephanie McMahon there during our sessions and that ended with a broken arm. Feeling awful I went over to her and offered my hand.

"Sorry about that"

"Asshole."

"Shut up Molly."

ScarJo kicked me right in the junk because why not. It's not like they recovered from Vandervoort giving them a royal pounding. Portman had a sick grin on her face and I responded in just by giving her the finger. What I didn't notice was ScarJo rearing back for another right hand and yep, this headgear doesn't do much for protecting. That is just what I need, more brain damage! Being that I was on all fours when that happened, I was now on my back trying to get my bearings when SacrJo actually stood over me and brought her foot up to stomp me. Luckily, I grabbed her foot before it could you know knock me out silly and pushed her to the ground. It was becoming increasingly obvious that this* was going to be more of a fist fight than anything else which was something that I could not win. So, I decided to bring the fight back into my realm and I got her against the cage. I knew that she would try to escape so anytime so got some room, I put her right back against the cage. She threw her little punches, even some foot stomps along with occasional kidney punch. I was perfectly content to do this since it was pissing Portman off something fierce.

She tried to approach the cage but then saw The Pixie Haired Maniac coming towards her and backed off. The blows to the kidney were starting to pay in dividends and eventually I had to let go. As I was disengaging, she threw a swift knee to the gut that bent me over, only grabbing the fence was keeping me upright. She swiftly got her arms over the cage grabbing one, got a hold of it and brought her weight down on it. I heard an audible gasp from Molly and what might have been laughter from Queen I Ruined The Star Wars Films With My Acting.

It wasn't the broken arm, but still it wasn't a good sign. She had that arm stretched out and raised her knees up in the air and brought them right down on the arm. She also had both knees on the arm and was bringing it upwards trying to break the damn thing. When that didn't work, she decided to go all Benoit with the Crippler Crossface, so I presume that wrestling holds are in play. Who made these rules anyway? Well, it wasn't a good Crossface, as I managed to roll her off me and get her on her back. She still had my arm trapped and I knew that wasn't good and she had rolled onto her side, and I'm trapped in a crucifix like position, like this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Good for me was that she was a bit confused, so I was able to get out. Bad for me was that she kicked me full force in the chest, which hurt like hell if you remember Molly The Destroyer stomping and generally hitting me in the chest at full force. I ended up near the cage, holding my chest while huffing and puffing as Molly came over. I began to speak in pained breathes.

"Ribs...broken, same ones that Vandervoort broke."

"You many quit on this one."

"Ya kidding me? I'm just starting to win this one. If a certain someone hadn't stomped on my chest, I'd have this thing in the bag."

ScarJo approached us, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Last time I checked, we had no rounds, so no talking to the corner."

"Just an autograph seeker, nothing to fret for. Anyways, we're at that point in-which I make my comeback."

I shushed Molly away and began to rise to only be almost decapitated by a kick to the head that I ducked but just barely. I got up against the cage and ScarJo throwing bombs to put me out. Luckily I was ducking and moving against the cage to try and shuck'n'jive. I tried to throw a wild bomb but she ducked under, got a hammerlock (DAMMIT!) and pushed me against the cage. It wasn't much of a pain or anything, just to show off dominance on her end, yeah that sucks. Portman came over when ScarJo was pushing my face into the cage, so I responded by kicking at the cage, scurrying her off. Molly looked happy and mouthed elbow seeing that her face was close to said elbow. So I threw one, and what'd ya know it connected. It knocked her down and I decided to rub some salt on Portman from the previous battle. I placed one leg between ScarJo, pointed at Portman and put the Sharp Shooter on, putting the weight down and laying as far back as I could to get pressure on her. Albeit with one good arm...and what I'm sure is a caved in chest at this point. While I wasn't laying the pressure in, I could feel ScarJo beginning to escape so I decided to change my move, to another well known pro wrestling move, the Regal Stretch. Even at that, I could feel her trying to escape and she reversed it into......

The GODDAMN KIMURA. On the bad arm. Yep, I'm fucked.

In the middle of the cage and the hold is on tight with no real chance of escape, I should tap. Really, just tap you idiot but then again foolish pride and not tapping in-front of Portman is playing a part in it. Not only that though, but it's in a position in-which she could transition straight into an armbar. Anytime I came close to escaping or easing the pressure, it was locked right back in. I could see Molly with a white towel and I had fond memories of the Portman fight. Then the mouth kicked my brain in the junk and I said this.

"Ya might as well break the fucking thing again, because I am not tapping. So fuck you, the horse you rode in on and Portman. I know that was a stunt ass."

"Ok."

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

She put enough pressure, cranked and you could hear the snap of the arm from about a mile away I would say. I predictably screamed out in pain like a girl of the littlest variety.* She let go right away and even Portman looked a bit shocked, but it wasn't over I guess for ScarJo. Molly looked fucking angry, with red in her eyes. Molly had came into the cage to help me up and undo my headgear when ScarJo hit me with a running knee to the face, right on the eyebrow which opened up a cut.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You won the damn fight!"

"Just wanted to make sure that the fight was over, which it is."

Molly seeing enough decided to deck ScarJo and knocked her out with one punch. She then motioned for Portman to come meet her in the cage, but Portman quickly left.

"Umm...guy with re-broken arm here, need some help over here. Less punching of people and more helping of injured guy."

Post Credits sequence I guess.

She helped me up and out of the cage, got my gear and drove me to the hospital. Along with the way, I had pretty much begged her not to call the boss, but she insisted. From the screaming I heard on the other end, a broken arm wasn't the least of my worries. I even instructed her to take me a hospital was far away from Tori's place so that we could get out fast and easy. I gave the doctor my usual excuse, I'm a fighter and my opponent broke my arm on accident, nothing to worry about. I was told that I'd have to be in a cast for about six weeks and they fitted me with a nifty Osteoid Medical cast that has an attachment that stimulates the muscle. Plus, it looks like a damn spider web. I could hear the sound of Tori's shoes and quickly thought about getting the fuck out of dodge or using Molly as a human shield. When she arrived, I was pretending to fiddle with the batteries on the remote.

"Hey boss."

"Are you stupid?"

"Have you met me?"

"You don't invite an actress with actual combat training to break your damn arm, because SHE WILL BREAK YOUR DAMN ARM!"

"I'll have to add that to the reference book next time. In good news, I'll be back in six weeks plus Molly punched ScarJo out."

Tori actually looked happy for a moment, nodded at Molly and return to mean mugging me.

"That's great and all, but that is six weeks of no sessions and I'm pretty sure DT won't keep a writer with one good arm on as a writer. Most of all, this kind of fucks up the e-mail I got today about the party you and me just got invited to."

"Well, send Molly in my place, I'm sure her and ScarJo could have a good scrap plus I'd do what you did for the second Lawrence fight. Skype it, and probably sell it on the internet."

"Creep."

"Gotta have my priorities. Anyways, it wasn't like I was going to jerk it or something to the match. Can't guarantee that actually."

"No, anyways (Turns to Molly), I'm pretty pissed off that you went with him when it states that he was set to go in alone. Since you now know about our little operation, you're officially part of the group. Since you two are neighbors, you get to look out after him for your first job."

HA!

"My fault, just needed some back-up and anyways, my cat hates her by the way. Now what's this about a party? I'm can eat hors d'oeuvres with one hand, I can even get outright creative."

"Jennifer Lawrence's birthday part on August 16th, the off day has been cancelled since we've been invited. I've also a sneaky suspicious feeling she might be pulling something."

"Is this going to end with you backstabbing me again? If so, I'm just going unleash Molly on you this time."

No answer from the boss as I signed my papers to leave, that silence just creeped me out though, I wouldn't put it past her either. If she does, I'm just unleashing Molly on her. No joke, that girl can fight.

Last edited by gameking; 24-Jun-14 at 21:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-14, 10:05
Last Achievements

So good. Thanks.
Old 30-Jun-14, 20:39
gameking

Just a general update, the next story will be the last story. Bringing everything full circle and wrapped up with one nice bow.
Old 02-Jul-14, 04:48
gameking

I'll be honest, I was pretty much a grumpy downer for the first few weeks I was home. Molly was around a bit, but she kept her distance after a while. Pretty easy to understand, I was crabby about the injury and I could still hear sound of the arm breaking even in my thoughts. Finally, she called the boss in and she had a simple solution: They took me out and got me liqoured up and fed me steak. Lots and lots of steak. I tried to convince the two to go one-on-one just for me and they laughed.

Can you blame me for trying?

After a few weeks, I started to drop by the office every now and then, just letting them know that I was still kicking. I was also planning on delivering some bad news to the boss. I was out, no more doing this type of stuff but I had something better in mind.

"I'm out."

"What?"

Molly was there and even she looked surprised.

"I'm out. No more doing this type of stuff, the arm break was the last stand. I should have left after Vandervoort. The money was good, but I don't need it anymore."

"Have you thought about this? This is my big money maker and right now, we're not very popular in California."

"I know, but I have a proposition. I have all the money from these sessions saved up, didn't touch it at all. Lemme buy into your group, we'll be partners."

I eagerly expected the sound of laughter followed by "MOLLY CRUSH" and Molly crushing.

"It's a bit of a curve ball, but I think it could work. The big problem though is that we don't have much for outside work. Me and Molly work Atl-"

"Already have that covered. I talked to Mutiny and she'd love to have us up there. Plus, I could get my rematch. Kid hooked me up with Rick in Arizona, plus there are groups in the midwest and some small south groups that could book us. We could stay solidly booked for a good long while, plus a lot of these sites do mixed and scripted. We'll be a package group, like the Freebirds. You're Michael Hayes, I',m Buddy Roberts and she is Terry Gordy."

"Should I be offended that I'm Terry Gordy and who is Terry Gordy?"

"Don't be, Gordy ruled. Double Trouble is keeping me around to lay out the matches but I know that they don't like you because you caused a ruckus with them in the old days. We can stay booked for a good long while before having to look for work in LA. Hell, I'm already penciled in to be a masked heel monster for the Kid. Guys been working for a decade, he needs a break. Plus, he knows people in the UK."

"Let me think about it, until then we have this little shindig with Lawrence to worry about."

"Think it's a trap?"

"Yep, that's why I want you to pack some gear for this thing, Molly is driving us there and back. I'm packing some gear too."

FUCK YES, LAWRENCE VS MY BOSS. I so regret preventing that fight from happening when I had the chance

"I've seen her wrestle and if she drives like she wrestle's we'll end up T-Boned before we get there."

Molly punched me in the arm for that one. I promptly sold it by falling to the floor and selling it like I was shot. I got back up and decided to open up that still ugly wound of betrayal.

"So, does this end with you bertraying me again?"

"I will address that for the last time. If I would have betrayed you again, it would have been in Atlanta. I would have broke your arm, and then claimed that you tried to assault me in a hotel room. You would have been blackballed from this industry after I tell every major producer about it. Do you understand?"

That was rather dark, but I wouldn't put it past her to do it.

"I do. Molly, never get on her bad side."

"No intent, because I'm not an idiot like you."

I went to playfully punch at her and she took straight down to the ground. I still had that feeling of trap going into this. In fact, to quote the great Malcolm Reynolds:

And boy, did we ever walk into one. But that's for the last stand.
Old 02-Jul-14, 11:10
Last Achievements

I am sorry to hear it will be the last one, mate, but I am very happy you wrote them at all. Closing things off against Lawrence will be bloody good and I am looking forward to the last stand.

Oh, would you mind if I asked Molly out some time? She sounds fantastic....
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling