Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-13, 04:31
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Crushed to death by Amrita!

Hi again.

after a long time i'm back again and want to share my most painfull session's detail with you guys.

you know? people never knew how painfull the real sissor holds are.
Most people just watch them with out even realizing what the hell is happening to the poor victim that is being crushed between two pairs of absoloutly strong and sexy legs.
They don't have a simple idea how breath taking and painfull it is for the victim when he is caught in a headscissors.

Long story short, i wanna tell you my recent experience and tell you some things to hear.

First of all i think ive told you that i'm 18 and i'm a really big and strong guy. Standing in 5,10 and 150 lbs of hard muscles, you don't want to mess with me ;-)
i was doing sports since i was only 5 and nowadays i go to the gym every day.

fortunatley i love mixed wrestling very much.
i'm a mixed wrestling and of course scissors freak.

Ive always fantasizing about being crushed by two pairs of beautiful and strong legs.

lately, i was lucky enough to arrange a session with my strong goddess, Amrita.

so let me tell you, i arrived in her place in 18:00

we had a converstation and i told her about how i want this session to be.

i gave her 500 bucks and explain.
i told her i want to be completley dominated
i won't put her in any hold,i won't attack her.
i still remmember my second session wich i tried only a simple hold on the girl, and that was too much for her she quit the session.
anyways, i told her to put me in a scissor hold at first and go all out against me.
squeezing me very hard and make me beg and cry for her mercy,make me cry my sumbisson,make me suffer.
i told her not to admit my sumbissons and continue the punishment and ...

so the session started. she had a nice pantyhose and black skirt and also a black sport bra.
she ordered me with her sweet accent "sit down".
i sat down in front of her couch and she lay in front of me on the ground, she placed my head between her beautiful,socked thighs and force my nose in to her ass hole. never in my life i was pleased and excited like this.

"Let's start" with that she slowly closed her strong thighs around my head and place me in the most erotic reverse headscissors in the world.
i started to feel the inner muscles of her thighs around my head.
she was slowly increasing the pressure around my head. the pain started to be more. i ran my hands over her beautiful,strong thighs to feel the rock hard muscles, bulging. as soon as that she suddenley increased the peressure a lot which made me scream and try to pry her thighs that only resulted by her making the pressure much more and then i was in real pain.
i tried with all my might but couldn't bulge the thighs an inch. Oh god!
i started to fear now.
i tried again but that didn't work. now amrita was squeezing with all her might and choking me to death.
i couldn't breath for real,i am not kidding. i started to panic and taped her thighs frantically.i was tapping
repeatedly when she took my hands and hold them on the ground.
she relaxed her thighs a bit for me to hear and said : hold on baby we have just started.
i wanted to take the advantage of the situation and break the hold but she only tightend the hold and said "now be ready to be really punished"
and pull my head deep in her ass with one hand.
i was now being choked and squeezed to death and tapped her thighs. she said something but i couldn't hear with all those muscles around my ear.
i was feeling a headache and atarted to kick my legs. mabey she understand how bad i'm hurting and let me go but she didn't ease up the pressure untill i was seeing stars and give up trying and in the last seconds i thought i would pass out, she unwrapped her Strong thighs from around my head and i tried to come back from my deadly punishment and taking deep breathes.
before i had a chanse to do anything she sat behind me in the couch and wrap those sexy thighs around my head again.
I knew I was in trouble.
she didnt lock her ankles. just started to squeeze my poor head with her thighs. the pressure was'nt unbearable and i wanted to try to get out which resulted by amrita locking her ankles immidiatly and pouring the squeeze down on my head.her deadly thighs were squeezing my jaw with a great amount of power,my cheeks were forced up and it take a minute after i couldn't stand the squeeze anymore and i tapped out my submisson again.
"i give,i give" but she didn't pay attention and squeezed with all her might for a few seconds untill she relaxed her thigh muscles abit and switch the hold to a tigh figure-4 headscissors.as soon as she started to squeeze my hand went up to grab her legs.
she started to laugh then to my useless attempts.
"So you really wanted to be dominated,don't you?"
I coughed and gagged for breath as she increased the pressure on my neck.every time I tried to breathe she
squeezed tighter and increased the pressure on my neck.
she grabed my hair and pulled my it while increasing the pressure.
"Oooh,big baby is like a tomato now"
she said and squeezed down with all force.i was completely at her mercy now and was hoping for her to let up.
but nothing happend.
i was choking to death at the legs of my beautifull mistress.
she squeezed me until i gave up fighting back and lay there as everything went black all of a sudden.
i came around to see Amrita standing in front of me.
"well,i'm glad youre allive." she said placing her right foot in front of me.
"kiss it.kiss the strong feet of your goddess.do it or i will pop your head between my steel thighs."
i did as i had told.
my head was hurting,my neck so.
i had lost a bit of my strenght.
i started to go up to kiss her calves and that was when she pulled my hair and place my neck between her muscular calves to start an eye poping standing headscissors.
she crossed her ankles
and tightened her calf muscles. I immediately felt a lot of pain as her calves expanded and tightened around my neck.
"When did i give you the permission to kiss my calves bitch?" she said and raised her body on her toes. I screamed in pain and submmission and tapped her calves as Amrita remained on her toes for several more seconds, before lowering herself and relaxing her calves. "I'm sorry mistress,i'm sorry please..."
before i was able to complete my begging,she raised on her toes again.
"You must be,litlle piece of shit."
as she repeated toe raises for shorter amounts of time, i was screaming and trying to get out when she release me and stood there hands on hips.
as i was on my knees,trying to recover,she sat on the couch and ordered "Come,Put your head in the most suitable place in the world"
i weakly crawled between her scary thighs and she the started to scissor my poor head again.
this time i was weaker than before.
she give was flexing and ynflexing her thighs repeatedly and make me feel a bit light headed.she opened her thighs and slamed them around my head with such power that i scream in agony.
she then squeezed with all her might.
thr pressure on my jaw and head was awfull.
after a few seconds i was pleadimg for mercy "Please... please have mercy."
"that's right bitch, beg me"
"please... i. can't breathe... i'm no match for you... please... no"
as i was pleading for mercy she mercifully unwrappedher thighs and said "lay down on the floor"
Amrita then place her right thigh under me and wrapped her left python thigh around my waist. I could barely move and felt her lock her ankles as she tightened the scissorhold around my waist and knocking the wind out of me.
after a few minutes of this tight bodyscissors,she started to Slam her thighs on my hard belly.
she did it ten times and suddenley lockes me again which caused me to cough up some blood.
I tapped her thighs in submission.
she was really hurting me now.
she continued the torture for a few more seconds then release me.
as i was layin there helpless and trying to catch my breath she sat near me on the ground, place my head between her fearfull thighs and started to squeeze.
with out crossing her anckles i felt a lot of pressure that moment, i had a bad headache and was getting weaker.
by the time she crossed her anckles,i felt a termendous power in my head.
i started to pull at her thighs and scream in pain.
ahe then raised on her arms and now i was in real panic.
my head was hurting as hell,my breath was short and she squeezed me with such force that one of my teeth broke.
i frantically tapped my submission and tried to tell her.
fortunately she released me.
after a few minutes i was crawling away when she caught me by the neck.
"i'm not done with you."
well altough i was pleading she put me in a sleeper hold that almost made me pass out.
she then went for a full nelson which hurt as hell and in the end she put me down on the floor.
To be conteniued...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-13, 18:12
desertgoodguy
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Off topic!!!
Old 23-Sep-13, 18:20
mixed6565656
Old 23-Sep-13, 18:21
desertgoodguy
Old 23-Sep-13, 18:48
Carter01
Old 23-Sep-13, 18:51
desertgoodguy
Old 23-Sep-13, 19:44
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: Crushed to death by Amrita!

I deleted all responses calling out the poster -
If you do not believe what he has to say, then don't say anything - WTF
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingfan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-13, 23:07
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Crushed to death by Amrita!

Nice. Can you give us more detail about the girl who walked out on you?