Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Sep-18, 21:39
Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Thats not what they came for...

It was Saturday evening when Thomas and Kevin entered the apartment.Kirsten lived here with her roommate. She was one of the most popular and hottest girls in town. And Thomas, who had celebrated his 28th birthday a week before, had made it. He had asked her for a date and she had agreed. But only under the condition that Thomas brings someone else for her friend Sabrina. So Thomas brought Kevin with him.

Kevin and Thomas knew each other from rugby. They played together for almost 5 years now and became best friends. They were well built. The regular strength training with the team paid off and was certainly one of the reasons why Kirsten had agreed.

Kirsten had opened the door for them. She was the typical highshool-beauty with a gorgeous body, a beautiful face and long brown hair. She wore a short dress and high shoes, her hair fell straight down her body to the height of her well-proportioned breasts.

"Hi guys, I still need 5 minutes. Take a seat in the living room for so long. Sabrina will be waiting for us at the club."

They went into the living room and sat down on the big white sofa. Kirsten disappeared into the bathroom.

About two minutes passed when the door suddenly opened. A young girl, Thomas estimated her at just 18 years, entered the room. She was clearly smaller than Kirsten, and was by far not so strongly painted. Her blond hair, bound to a ponytail, allowed a good view of her blue shimmering, big eyes and a smile to melt away. She wore a grey tank top, pink shorts and white ankle socks.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle, Kirstens roommate." "Nice to meet you," Kevin replied, "Aren't you going out tonight?" "No, I'd better go for another run to keep in shape." Isabelle winked at the two of them. It was nly now Thomas noticed her well-defined biceps. "Not bad at all, you do sports regularly, don't you?" "Yes, would you like to feel?" She smiled as she tensed her upper arm, which even made it grow a little more.

Thomas has always had a weakness for well-trained bodies. And Isabelle, who just reaches up to his chest, had a few strong but still female upper arms, which he really liked.

Isabelle noticed it immediately. "If you already like that, you should take a look at this." She pointed to her thighs. The shorts she was wearing ended up above them so he could see them completely. Trained and well tanned, as he liked it.However, he felt uncomfortable being caught by her, so he tried to play it down a bit. "Not bad, for a girl!"
"For a girl? I bet you can't resist them, once they've wrapped you up." Isabelle said. "She challenges you, Thomas. Be careful," Kevin didn't even try to hide the irony with which he said it. "So? Are you trying? Or are you afraid of embarrassing yourself?" Isabelle asked, still with a nice and friendly smile on her face."OK, why not?" Thomas liked the idea of getting a little closer to the lightly dressed beauty in this way. "And how do we do it? "Sit down on the floor, right in front of the sofa."

Thomas sat down and Isabell climbed over him, sat down on the sofa and put her warm, soft thighs around his head. Thomas was a little surprised, but it felt pleasant. "Are you ready?" - "Yes" he said. Thomas saw her legs raising in front of his face and her two little feet, wrapped in white socks, crossing and wedge into each other. Immediately he felt the soft cushions on his head become rock-hard and made him feel pain like never before. Kevin must have seen this pain in his face, because he stood there with his eyes and his mouth open wide open.

It doesn't took 10 seconds for Thomas to start tapping on Isabelle's thigh. "Not bad for a girl, is it? But that's not enough yet." Isabelle said. Her smile is replaced by a more serious look. "Kevin, help me..." Thomas groaned.

Kevin ran to the sofa and tried to tear Isabelle's legs apart. But even with all his strength he couldn't do it. "I can't...I can't help you..." Kevins voice sounds desperated. "Oh...you can!" Isabelle said and immediantly with her left hand reched for Kevins right one. With a single movement she turned his wrist into such a painful position that tears ran out of his eyes. "If you want me to release both of you, let me hear who's in full control right now." The pain was unbearable and the look on the face of this sweet girl, who shows no sign of effort while controlling two well-built men, made him even more desperate. "You are in control!" he screamed. She tilted her head slightly to the side and led the index finger of her right hand to her lips. "Mhm, you are a fan of irony as we learnd earlier this evening. So how can I trust you? Maybe you should kiss the soles of my feet to dispel any doubt?" "Ok,ok..." Kevin sharpened his lips and kissed her soles.

At that very moment, Kirsten came into the room and saw her date trapped between her roommate's thighs while his muscular friend kisses her feet. "What the hell...oh god how pathetic. I'll better leave."

The door closed an Isabelle released the two guys, who now were squirming on the floor. "You two have to know, I love to humiliate guys since I was 14. At that time I learned some JuiJitsu. And in a schoolyard scramble I made a 16-year-old boy cry, while I trapped him in an armlock. From this moment on I took every chance to put cheeky boys into their place. But now excuse me, I want to go for my run, before it's too dark. The city is dangerous in the dark for a little girl like me." She winked at them once more and then stood up.

Kevin and Thomas slowly got back on their feets. They were offended and would never let the young girl get away with it so easily...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ansras For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-18, 15:33
Points: 3,695, Level: 25 Points: 3,695, Level: 25 Points: 3,695, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Thats not what they came for...

So??????
Old 07-Dec-18, 17:16
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

love the story..love to hear more
Old 10-Feb-19, 00:19
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Wow..that screams after a continuation.