Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-18, 02:32
Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

You might like the character Anne who will show up a few matches down the road.
Old 06-Aug-18, 01:26
Last Achievements

Part 5: Hunter and Tigress vs. Apollo and The Goddess

I was anxious about our match tonight. This would be our first match as a team since we lost our title match against my ex Nikky and her boyfriend Brad. It was going to be an elimination match against a young up-and-coming couple who were poised to challenge for the tag belts, Kenzie and Jake.

Jake’s tough, but he doesn’t have the experience yet. The problem would be Kenzie, the blonde goddess with jaw dropping tits. She was a couple inches taller than Amy, and kept herself in shape with endurance training.

I reminded myself that I beaten Kenzie before, but my win was over a year ago in Kenzie's second match. Kenzie hadn't forgotten that I'd handed her that first defeat, and had challenged us to this match as a way to prepare for their title shot against Nikky and Brad.

When we got to the entrance ramp there was a nasty surprise, Nikky and Brad were leaning against the wall, the titles flung casually over their shoulders.

“What are you doing here?” demanded my wife, snarling at the sight of the two who’d beaten us and taken our titles.

“Just checking out the competition.” Brad responded calmly.

“Don’t worry, we’re not here to watch you two losers,” Nikky sniped, brushing imaginary dust off her belt.

Amy stepped forward, then though better of it and turned towards the curtains. Nikky smirked and turned to me.

“You know, when we were together people always wondered which of us was better…guess everyone knows now, huh?”

“Enjoy it while it lasts, cause we’re getting those belts back.” I respond with more bravado than I actually feel.

“Oh we don’t waste our time with losers. If you want to get beaten again that badly, you have to earn that chance.”

“Anything, anytime.” My wife shot over her shoulder.

“Oh, I think you know what you need to do…” Nikky cooed, looking significantly at me.

Amy huffed, turning to fully face Nikky. “We don’t have to play your games, bitch. Once we beat those two out there we’ll be the number one contenders and you have to give us a shot!”

Nikky just smiled and leaned back. “We’ll see.”

“Tonight’s match is a special Elimination Tag Match! After each fall, one wrestler will be eliminated and have to leave the ringside area. The last team with any members remaining will be the winner, and receive a tag team title shot. Introducing first, they are two time former tag team champions, HUNTER and TIGRESS!”

We marched out of the curtains and paused, arms raised to take in the response from the crowd. Making our way to the ring, I held the ropes as Amy got in, following her and climbing the turnbuckles to play to the audience. I hopped down and went to our corner, waiting for our opponents.

“And their opponents, rising fast through the ranks, APOLLO and THE GODDESS!”

Kenzie and Jake strode out into the arena, taking in the cheers of the crowd as if it was their due. Making their way in the ring, Kenzie lounged in their corner while Jake dropped to a knee in front of her, facing us and flexing. Kenzie ran her hand over Jake’s chest with a smirk. “Hey has-beens. how does it feel to be in the ring with the next tag team champions? Don‘t you think some gold would be the perfect accent to all this?” Kenzie asked, taking in Jake and her body with a gesture.

Still keyed up by the conversation with my ex, Amy retorted “Sorry hon, don’t know anything that goes well with all that silicone.”

Kenzie‘s eyes flashed as she cupped her boobs, leaning over to taunt Amy. Amy starts forward, but I convince her to let me start. She’s way too upset with Nikky and Kenzie and likely to make a mistake. Seeing me step forward, Jake comes out to meet me.

We locked up in a collar and elbow, straining and pushing against each other. He drove me back a step, but I reset and shoved him back into the ropes. Breaking the hold, I whipped him to the far side and set up for a clothesline. He ducked at the last minute, then rebounded and caught me with a flying shoulder tackle! While I was on the ground Jake wasted time dropping to a knee and flexing.

“Just too good!“ he shouted to the crowd.

He paid for it when he came over to pick me up and instead found himself flipped to the mat. I kept a hold of his arm and locked in an armbar, slowly dragging him to our corner so I could tag in Amy. I slapped her outstretched hand, keeping Jake immobilized while she pulled off his shorts. I released the armbar but grabbed his shoulders, pulling him onto his back while Amy jumped up and splashed across his stomach.

As I stepped through the ropes to our corner Amy jumped up and tucked her knees in, falling and driving both into his tight abs. She didn’t get up this time, staying on him as she reached for his cock, stroking him to bring him to attention.

“That’s it Tigress, work him!” I cheered.

“Don’t let her do that to you!” came from the opposite corner.

“Not bad for a has-been, huh?” Amy taunted as she stroked Jake’s cock.

With a grunt of effort Jake powered out of the hold, knocking Amy off of him. He tried to crawl toward The Goddess, but Amy hooked his foot and dropped, keeping him from going forward and stretching out to tag me back in.

I stepped through the ropes as Amy held on, not letting go until after I’d dropped an elbow into the small of Jake’s back. As Amy slipped out of the ring I held on to Jake, scissoring his near arm and locking my hands under his chin before reefing back in a crossface!

Jake cried out and tried to pull at my hands with his free hand, arching up in an attempt to relieve the pain in his neck and back. He was starting to squirm loose so I dropped the crossface and floated back to his ankle, tucking it under my arm to keep him still as I reached back to tag Amy.

Amy jumped on Jakes back and wrapped her arms around his head, locking in a sleeper! I slipped back outside to my place at the turnbuckle as Jake pulled at Amy’s forearm, trying to get some separation. I watched, a little impressed, as Jake managed to get his legs under him and raise up to his knees with Amy still clinging to his back. He stopped trying to pull at her forearm, instead his hands were reaching over his head, trying to snag Amy’s hair. He caught it in his left hand and started to pull her forward into the range of his right hand when he raked her in the eyes! Amy screamed and dropped the hold, stumbling back as Jake surged forward towards the anxious Kenzie.

Amy stumbled towards our corner and made the tag, I cleared the ropes just as Kenzie was rushing towards me. I dodged to the right…Kenzie managed to put the brakes on before smashing into our corner, but it didn’t do her much good as I reached over my shoulders, grabbed the back of her head, and floored her with a neck breaker!

Kenzie clutched her head, beating her feet on the mat. I grabbed her hair, pulling her to her feet, “Aaaaah!” The bitch poked me in the eyes! Blinded I’m helpless as she whips me into the neutral corner. Kenzie came running to the corner, flipping and spinning before driving her back into me. Instead of walking out after crushing me, she leaned back into me, catching my cock in the cleft of her ass and grinding against me. I was only lucky we both still had our shorts on. As soon as I got my wind back I pushed against her hips, she let me and spun around, capturing my lips in a sensual kiss and pressing back into me. She pushed her chest into mine, making sure I felt her curves as her silky tongue played over mine. I worked my hands up between us, grabbing her rack and shoving with what I had. It sent her reeling back a few feet, and I stumbled out of the corner trying to make the tag but instead ate a European uppercut from The Goddess! It would have been bad enough anytime, but when I was already woozy it floored me.

Kenzie slid down my stunned body and looped her fingers into my waistband, peeling my shorts down enough to expose my waiting dick. I gasped as that warm, wet mouth enveloped my tip and suuucked. Unnngh! That felt way too good! I had to get out of this if I wanted to stand a chance, let’s see if Kenzie will take the bait. I played up how much she was getting to me, bucking my hips into her blowjob and acting like I was closer to cumming than I was (helped by the way my cock was now twitching and leaking precum onto her swirling tongue) "Fuck" I groaned out as she pulled up, freeing my cock and letting go of my hands as she grabbed the bottom of her sports bra, ready to pull it over her head and free her double Ds for a cock killing titjob...only for her to cry out when I smacked my legs around her in a punishing body scissors!

"Yes! That's it baby!" encouraged my wife from our corner, clapping her hands over her head and cheering my reversal.

I locked my ankles and squeezed down, Kenzie's hands dropped to smack at my thighs as her face shifted to a whining pout.

"Thought you had me, huh Goddess?" I taunted as I raised up on my hands, pouring more power into the constricting scissors that were crushing her waist.

"I've still got you" she forced out, then brought her hands from my thighs to grab my still slick cock!
She cupped my balls with one hand while she rapidly stroked my shaft with the other, making me gasp and immediately lose focus on my scissors. I tried to reapply the pressure, but she just sped up with her hand, popping my scissors open from around her waist as she jerked my weakening cock! She was bending down, ready to reapply her blowjob and finish me off when I sat up and grabbed her hair! She let out a squeal as I yanked her to the side, freeing my cock and giving me the chance to roll towards my corner to tag in my wife.

Kenzie took the opportunity to tag in Jake. He came out charging, but Amy simply ducked under his arms, rebounded off the ropes, and took him down with a high cross body. After two more splashes to keep him down, Amy reached back and untied her top, flinging it out of the ring as she circled Jake on her knees.
Reaching his head, she shuffled over him and plopped her ass directly on his face!

Jake flared up in the facesit, his hands flying up but Amy caught them and tucked them under her legs. She gave her sexy ass a little wiggle, driving Jake further in before she decided to make things worse for him…she reached out and took his cock in her hands, stroking him up and down as she rode out his struggles.

Jake was getting weaker… he stilled for a minute, then with a last ditch burst bucked free of Amy’s grip! He rolled for Kenzie who was frantically pounding the turnbuckle and stretching out her hand, but Amy caught his shoulder mid roll and yanked him to his back. He managed one abortive “No!” before Amy dropped her tits in his face, sealing him in a reverse breast-smother.

Amy held his arms, watching Kenzie as his struggles slowed. The breast smother was one of Kenzie’s favorite finishing holds, and Amy was using it to take out her partner! I readied myself to intercept her in case Kenzie tried to save him, but she seemed content to yell abuse at my wife and pound the turnbuckle, begging Jake to kick out.

Already weakened by the facesit, Jake didn’t last long. Amy pulled herself off of Jake’s slumbering form, raised his arm, and let it drop to the mat. She didn’t take her eyes of Kenzie as the bell rang out.

“Winner of the first fall, with a reverse breast smother knockout, TIGRESS! Apollo has been eliminated!”

The officials came to take Jake to the back. Amy had just stood up as Kenzie surged toward her. She didn’t have time to mount a defense as Kenzie wrapped her arms around her a squeezed Amy in a bear hug. Amy’s arms were trapped in the hug, and what made it worse for my wife was Kenzie making sure to grind their tits together. Amy pushed back, but Kenzie had the leverage and was crushing my wife. After suffering for some moments in the hug, Amy managed to hook her leg behind Kenzie’s and trip her to the mat.

My wife and Kenzie rolled back and forth on the mat, struggling to gain the upper hand. Without warning, the bigger blonde managed to hook her legs with Amy’s trapping her on her back where she was able to pull my wife’s hair and slam her repeatedly into the mat, stunning her.

Straddling her downed opponent, Kenzie peeled her top off, freeing her tits to the cheers of the crowd. She then slammed down on top of my wife, grinding Amy’s bare tits with her own massive pair. A bit of grinding and then Kenzie raised up and splashed Amy, driving the air from her lungs. Two more huge splashes mad sure my wife was pliant as Kenzie pushed her arms over her head, pinning her down. Kenzie rocked over here, letting Amy see what was coming as she slowly lowered her tits on Amy’s face!

Amy bucked and kicked, but the bear hug and now Kenzie’s tits had taken a lot out of her.

"Oh yeah, your bitch is done now!" Kenzie crowed, taunting me from where she was stretched out on top of my wife. pinning her arms over her head while her hulking tits just enveloped my wife's head...

"C'mon honey! You can kick out!"

My wife's feet kicked out and she tried to bridge, but Kenzie just rode out her weak struggles without letting up the smother. Amy collapsed back to the mat and Kenzie stuck her pink tongue out at me, bringing a spasm to my traitorous cock at the memory of how great that soft tongue felt when she was working it over earlier...

My wife‘s frantic struggles were slowing down, and her muffled cries into Kenzie‘s dominating rack were taking on a plaintive tone.

"She's crying! The has-been’s crying in my tits!" Kenzie called out to the crowd.

That’s it, Amy’s done if I don’t do something to help her. I went to step between the ropes but someone grabbed my ankle and yanked, pulling me off the side so that my head smashed into the apron. I woozily shook my head as I leaned against the ring, had Jake come back out? Then I felt two soft hands reach around by waist and take hold of my cock…Nikky!

“Shhh, don’t fight it.” My ex whispered into my ear.

Her hands were as effective as ever, my already weakened cock spasmed in her hands as she worked me over. My head lowered to the ring apron as she brought me to the edge, my cock dripping precum as she kept me there, not giving the final polish that would make me cum…

“Look…”

I looked up in time to see Kenzie raise my wife's arm, give it a little shake and drop it. When it flopped listlessly to the mat a bell clanged from outside.

"Winner of the second fall with a breast smother knockout, THE GODDESS!"

The crowd roared as Kenzie raised her upper body, Planting her right palm on my slumbering wife's cheek while raising her left in triumph. "Tigress has been eliminated!"

“I know you’re busy, we’ll finish this later.” she taunted with a last shake of my cock. Then she rolled me in the ring towards Kenzie. “All yours, Goddess!” She called out.

Kenzie gave a shrug and stalked over. I was in no position to resist her as she made me partially sit up…hooking my arms over the bottom rope and settling between my legs.

“I’d have preferred to do this when your at your best, so everyone would know how badly you‘re outmatched, but a win’s a win.”

With that Kenzie took her hands and pushed her awesome tits together over my cock. The soft flesh bobbing up and down as it pressed was more than I could take after my ex had worked me over…

“Too bad your bitch is napping, I could show her how real boobs get the job done!”

With the way Nikky had edged me it didn’t take long before I pumped my submission between her perfect tits. I groaned as our chance at getting our belts back went up in smoke.

“That’s that Hunter!” Kenzie quipped, dropping my cock and running her hands over her tits. “Oh, except one last thing…”

Before I could even think about moving Kenzie grabbed my hair and yanked me into her chest. I struggled, pushing against her shoulders, but the same tits that had taken out my wife and finished off my dick were putting me out…

“Winner of the last fall and the match, with a titfuck submission, THE GODDESS!”

I was already fading as the announcer finished …

Air! I gulped in deep breaths as I felt someone moving my arms to my sides. My eyes focused, showing Kenzie straddling my waist, her hands on her hips, pinning my arms at my sides with her knees as she stared down at me with a superior smirk.

"Still with us? Good, I don't want you to miss this..."

“Unnngh.. unnngh.. unnngh…” Looking to my right, I could see that Jake had come back out while I was passed out and was currently pulling Amy’s hair as he fucked her doggy style.

“Now you,” Kenzie stated, jutting out her chest, “are going to put that amazing tongue of yours to good use. I feel a little sweaty after all that, so you are going to clean up my tits.”

She lowered her rack back into my face. “Suck.”

I kept my mouth closed.

“Do it, or you’re going out again.” Kenzie punctuated her threat by dropping down with her full weight, sealing me back in her juggs. After nearly a full minute, she pulled up, shaking her chest from side to side over my face. Gasping for breath, I did as she asked. Sucking and licking and worshiping her tits.

“Mmmmmm, you are good at that!” Kenzie cooed. “Maybe after we win the gold next week I can keep you around as a new servant…every Goddess needs some servants, right?”

I glared up at her, face red as I kept sucking and kissing her tits and across the ring Jake pulled out and emptied his load on Amy’s back.

………………………………........

When Kenzie and Jake were satisfied, Amy and I were able to make our way backstage. A note was waiting in our locker room:

Aw, so close losers. Sorry you came up short again. Guess Apollo and the Goddess get those title shots you wanted.

Unless….

how would you feel about finishing up what we started tonight? I bet your cock would love it…he was soooo ready to give me another load. Sorry you had to settle for the bimbo’s tits, but I bet he’s just jumping at the chance to surrender to me again. So I’ll give you a chance, the same chance I had. After Brad and I take care of the Bimbo and the Boy Toy, two weeks from now, you and me, one on one in a sexfight. You win, I give you and Tigress a shot at our belts. You lose, (which, lets face it, is what’s going to happen) I get to choose your matches for a month. Well, three anyway. You’ll need a week off to recover from what I’m going to do to you. What do you say, loser? Think you have a chance?

-Nikky,

+So what do you think? Does Hunter stand a chance against his ex or will Nikky go 3 for 3?

images of Kenzie and Jake below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kenzie.jpg (36.9 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg Jake.jpg (55.6 KB, 85 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 03:38
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great stuff!!! I'm thinking he ask Emma to help him train over the next couple of weeks while he preps to take on Nikki. Depending on how embarrassing the loss for the Goddess is she may even help train his sex game since Emma can't compete with her chest. But yes he gets this singles win to set up another championship rematch. Whether or not he and the Tigress can win though remains to be seen. She'll be out to dominate after losing a singles. Just my guess. Look forward to whatever comes!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 10:07
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Baller's suggestion above is quite good, but I like the idea of him losing to Nicky again and for her to really mess with him by deciding his next three matches. I think she could really make things interesting.

As for this installment, I really liked a lot of things about it. First, the picture you used as inspiration for the Goddess is smoking hot. I loved her sensuality and her aggressiveness and confidence. I can't see either her or Apollo taking the titles from Nicky and Brad, but one of the other things I liked was Nicky's involvement in the match. On the surface she seemed to be helping Kenzie while destroying Hunter's defenses, but she is also playing mind games with the Goddess, too. Writing such a layered story is very impressive, mate, and a true joy to read. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 16:39
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Losing would be interesting story wise since that gives you a lot to work with and could be good training for another title shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 23:08
Last Achievements

Thanks for the kind words everybody. We'll have to see how well Hunter can do against his ex. Here's a little backstage segment, and the match with Nikky should be up tomorrow.

Chapter 5.2: Backstage Vignette

“I can’t believe you get a couch!” Emma was still stuck on seeing our backstage area. “Not to mention the big screen, all we get is a tiny tv and a bench.”

“Benefits of being top tier stars,” Amy quipped. “You should see Dina’s room.”

“Yeah, but she’s the champ!”

I tune out the banter as I’m watching the match on screen. I’m glad they get along, Amy’s even decided she’s going to start sparing with Emma in a few weeks.

Nikky and Kenzie are in the ring, my ex is naked and lighting into a topless Kenzie with a series of hard-hearted chops that are sending Kenzie’s rack jiggling. Nikky sets herself for another when Kenzie explodes out of the corner, sweeping Nikky’s arms aside and yanking my ex’s face into her heaving chest!

“Might not have needed all that practice after all.” Emma said with a lascivious grin, reminding me how her tongue had licked my dick into submission in that mornings training. After helping her with some moves and strategies we always end our spars with a sexfight to help me up my game.

“Looks like you know who is about to go out.” Emma observes.

It does look that way. Kenzie has Nikky in the center of the ring, her knees trapping my ex’s arms at her sides as her hands keep Nikky’s face trapped between her bare tits. You would think Nikky was done for, but…

“I don’t think so. Look between Kenzie’s legs.” I point out to Emma. I can just make out a moving bulge in Kenzie’s shorts. Nikky has managed to slip one of her hands down there and is no doubt madly fingering away as Kenzie’s tits do their work. It’s a race, one that I wouldn’t bet on the Goddess winning.

Sure enough, the camera focuses back on Kenzie’s face: her eyes are closed, her mouth open as she’s breathing heavily, and her hips are starting to buck on Nikky’s hand. She’s not really focused on keeping Nikky pinned and smothered anymore, so as we watch my ex is able to roll them both over, freeing herself from Kenzie’s trap and putting herself on top of the Goddess. Nikky’s a mess after her time beneath Kenzie’s tits. She’s gasping for breath and her hair is plastered to her face with sweat. Kenzie has it worse though, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth open wide, letting out breathy moans as Nikky now has the space to really work her pussy. Nikky already submitted Jake by ridding him to an orgasm, and now it looks like Kenzie won’t last long.

She doesn’t. Nikky brings Kenzie to a screaming orgasm, finishing the match with style.

“Your winners, and still tag team champions, THE BEAST and THE WILDCAT!”

Nikky’s not done. Kenzie is laying on her back in post orgasmic bliss, Nikky panting over her, when my ex hauls back and unleashes a hateful slap to Kenzie’s hulking tits! Kenzie yells and tries to cover up but Nikky won’t let her, punishing her for every second she spent suffocating under The Goddess’ rack.

“Woah.” Emma exclaims. “You sure you’re ready for her next week?”

No, though I don’t say it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 02:37
Last Achievements

Part 6: Hunter vs. The Wildcat II

“Introducing first, she is one half of the reigning tag team champions, and undefeated since her return, THE WILDCAT!”

Nikky saunters to the ring, topless with her championship belt around her waist.

“And her opponent, he is a two time former tag team champion, HUNTER!”

After handing her belt over to the time keeper, Nikky looks me up and down before bending over and peeling off her bottoms. When her eyebrow raises in challenge, I do the same and toss my shorts to the outside.

“Sure you’re up for this, Hunter?” Nikky taunted, throwing my words from her return match back to me.

She came towards me palms up.

“You don’t really think you’re going to beat me in a test of strength do you?” I asked

She just smirked and wiggled her fingers…I met her in the center of the ring, clasped her hands. She pushed for just a moment, then flung her hands out to the sides, bringing our chests together and bringing her close enough to catch me in a liplock. Her tongue slipped passed my lips and dueled with mine, trying to drive my tongue back as our hands still clasped came down to our sides.

“How’s this for a test of strength?” Nikky breathed against my lips before teasing my tongue back into our duel. Before I knew it I felt my back hit the ropes!

“Looks like I’m passing this test, doesn’t it?” she whispered. Nikky resumed our kiss and pulled our arms up and out, putting them over the top ropes to support me as she shook her right hand free, slipping it between us to worry at my dick.

The addition of her hand job let her completely dominate the tongue duel, it felt like she was driving her tongue down my throat. Moaning under the dual assault, I managed to get my left arm down and cup her ass, squeezing as I flipped our positions, putting her back to the ropes.

Nikky gave a little squeek of surprise, then upped her hand job and followed through, flipping positions with me again. We rolled along the ropes until I felt my back hit the turnbuckle, NOT where I wanted to be against my ex. Nikky spun around and grabbed my wrists, spreading them on the top rope as she pressed back against me.

Catching my cock between her cheeks, she started grinding back against me, working my dick with her ass.

“I saw how much you liked this when your new little stray was doing it to you…”

“Ungh…she was better at it though.”

Her response? Nikky slipped a hand behind her back to worry my tip while she slowly twerked my dick!

“Ohhh”

“Still better?” she taunted after hearing my gasp.

I get my hands on her hips and shove her away. She stumbles out of the corner, giving me a chance to tackle her to the mats form behind. I mount her, sliding my arms up to lock her in a full nelson. The hold secured, I fit my cock between her cheeks and thrust down.

Nikky makes a fist and pounds the mat once as I secure the nelson, then looks up and to the side with an “O” of surprise on her lips as my cock enters.

“How’s this one, champ?” I throw back at her, keeping her pinned and her arms up as I work her ass.

“Nice try, I’m not some slut you can buttfuck into submission, but you’re welcome to wear yourself out!”

She’s right about that, but I have no intention of wearing myself out trying to get the submission this way. Instead I pull out and use the nelson to turn her over before taking both her hands on one of mine and pinning them over her head, leaving me with one hand free and her whole body open to me. I lean in and capture her nipple in my mouth, licking and sucking a nipping lightly as my free hand traces its way down her stomach and lightly brushes over her pussy. She breathes out and squirms as my fingers trace her folds, but she’s able to slip her hand free from mine and slip those maddening fingers around my dick.

“Oh you really don’t want to try this test.” She breathes, quickly falling into her rhythm. She seems almost shocked when I don’t drop my own hold, but simply bear down on her pussy and let my fingers fly. Those sessions I’ve been doing with Emma to improve my staying power are starting to pay off. She wasn’t expecting me to hang in once she started stroking my dick.

Her fingers slow down on my cock; yes! Yes! I press down, my fingers feeling for that button, there! Take that! Nikky flushes as my fingers find her g-spot, her chest and neck turning red as she whimpers. A few more shuddering breaths, her hand just holding my dick now, and she arches her back crying out in release!

I keep rubbing her pussy, making ever slower circles with my hand as she comes back down.

“Winner of the first fall, with a fingering submission, HUNTER!”

Oh that feels good. I get up and go back to my corner. Nikky’s just staring at me in disbelief from the mat. Finally getting up and heading back to start the next round.

Nikky has a determined look to her face as we come together this time. She hooks me in a headlock, trying to drag me off balance but I keep my feet. I put my arms around her waist, trying to lift her up and take her down but she throws out her legs, using my own momentum to flip us down to the mat. She rubs her small chest over my face for a moment before sliding down, her hand again finding my cock and making it twitch in her grip.

I slide my hand between her legs and use my grip to spin her, bringing her crotch up where I can get my mouth on her pussy. She cries out when my tongue gets into her folds, thrashing her body to send us rolling along the mat. After several reversals we end up on our sides, locked in a 69 position. I bring my hands to her ass, squeezing and pulling myself in tighter to her crotch as she retaliates, engulfing my dick with her warm mouth and bobbing her head up and down as I lick her. We’re suddenly locked in another test of strength, her blowjob against my tongue.

But where my legs are relatively useless in this position, just framing her head as she sucks, she doesn’t have the same problem. Her legs encircle my head and squeeze, not strong enough to put me in danger from her scissors, but enough to slow me down and limit the movement of my head. It makes enough of a difference that I can’t work her pussy as freely as she’s working my dick.

“Ungh.” Damn it, she’s winning! I try to dive in with renewed focus, but Nikky’s already felt my lapse and upped the ante, “Oh!“ bobbing faster on my weakening dick and bringing her right hand around my leg to rub at my balls! I knew I was getting to her by the little moans I could feel around my cock, but I was way too close to cumming in her mouth to keep “Unghhh…” to keep this up, and the light head scissors she kept pulsing about my head to slow me down was also keeping me from really getting a good grip on that pussy like she had on my cock. Steeling myself, I put my hands on her hips and gave a sudden shove, throwing myself backwards and popping both my head and my cock free from Nikky’s trap.

“Oh that was a close one!” Nikky panted. “Why don’t you lay back a let me finish you off?”

“Why don’t you just let me finish eating out that pussy?”

We come together again on our hands and knees, probing. Nikky presses against me, licking and sucking at my neck while one hand tweaks my nipple. I grope her ass, drawing her close and shoving, putting her on her back. I bend down and suck on her neck, twisting her tit with one hand while I hold her in place with the other. She whimpers a little as I suck.

“Now who’s in trouble?”

Nikky manages to get her pulsing fingers back around my cock, and no amount of training will let me stand up to her grip for much longer. I reluctantly push away again, breaking the new stalemate.

“Enough foreplay, how ‘bout a real test of strength?“ Nichole leans back on her elbows and spreads her legs, taking one hand and rubbing her pussy while looking up at me. "Want to see how long that poor little cock can take this pussy?"

“A lot longer than it will take to wear you out!” I fire back.

“Still talkin’ big.” She smirks, motioning me forward.

It‘s a gamble with how worked up I am, but I know she‘s close too. Besides, what better way to take it to my ex than by fucking her into submission?. I slip between her legs and line up, sliding my dick into her waiting pussy. She closes her eyes and lets out a little moan as I enter all the way, and I can feel her muscles clenching on my cock. We start thrusting together, quickly finding our rhythm as we swivle and grind. Nikky makes her move, twisting her hips to put me on my back but I counter, bracing myself and pistoning her back to her back. She throws her head back and cries out, her pussy getting overwhelmed by my throbbing cock! Yes! I’ve got her! She’s OH SHIT! While I’d been pumping her Nikky had snaked her hand between us and grabbed the base of my cock! Her fingers jittered and pulsed, pushing me over the edge. I tried to pull back, but she hooked her legs behind me to keep me close as she pulled my cock deeper in her pussy as she squeezed the base of my dick between us.

“No! Ungh! Oh you sneaky BITCH!” The heat of her pussy, her squeezing fingers, the cooing moans she was making up at me, they all completely overwhelmed me. My cock surrendered to her pussy, filling her as her muscles clamped down and squeezed my defeated dick!

“Ha!” She taunted, breathing hard and still clutching my cock.

“Winner of the second fall, with a fuck clutch, THE WILDCAT!”

She out-fucked me. My ex out-fucked me.

I rolled to the side, coming to a rest on my stomach as she went the opposite way, sliding out of the ring and stopping at her corner, her back turned to me as she quietly fingering herself so she wouldn’t be on a hair trigger this fall. Okay, I knew that was a mistake, I can still pull this off, I just need to….wait a minute, wait, what? Is it…I spin my head to look at Nikky, is it that simple? Poker face, poker face, don’t let her know what you’re thinking. The second fall I won in that first match, her catfight with Amy in our tag, every match of hers that I watched…it clicks into place…if I can catch her…

The bell rings, sounding the last fall of the match. She looks as exhausted as I feel…trying to keep from panting as we close in on each other. By mutual agreement, we reach for each other’s sex, time to find out if I’m right about… What the hell?! She lubed her hand! She must have had some outside the ring in her corner. My cock is dripping with oil as she twists her hands around me.

“Ref!”

“Oh quit whining,” Nikky huffs, “no DQ in this sexfight…”

Shit. “You cheating bitch!”

“Your cock doesn’t seem to mind.”

Her slippery strokes were destroying my cock. All that time I put in with Emma hadn’t prepared me for this; I am not one of the oil wrestlers. I sank to my knees under her assault, trying to break the hold she had on my dick but she just followed me down, wearing me out.

A hand on my chest pushed me to my back as she pumped. Damn it, I’ve got to get out of this! With an effort I reached down, getting my hands under Nikky’s armpits and yanking her up and away from my dick. Instead of fighting it, Nikky uses the momentum to leapfrog over my chest and come to rest riding my face!

Nikky put both hands behind my head, drawing me into her crotch then rocked to the side, straightening her legs out to pour pressure into a head scissors. Nikky doesn’t have the strongest scissors, but in my weakened state her technique more than made up for it by smothering me with her crotch as she squeezed.

I pushed at Nikky’s thighs, her ass, anything to shift her hold and get a breath.

“Oh, you’re not going anywhere!” she cooed, clutching the back of my head to pull me even further into her moist crotch and giving me another squeeze as she rocked her hips.

My struggles slowed as my arms and legs started to feel heavy…she’s putting me out…she’s….

The match didn’t end with my knockout. Watching the tape later showed Nikky’s reaction, the brilliant, self-satisfied smile on her face when she felt me go under…raising my arm, shaking it, and letting it fall listlessly to the mat. Nikky slowly freeing me from her legs, propping my slumbering head on her lap and flexing for the camera. Then she stood over me, both arms raised and her foot on my chest, my face, and finally my cock as she beams to the crowd.

Next thing I’m aware of is a stirring feeling in my groin…Nikky stands over me, hands on her hips, her foot rubbing back and forth on my cock. Judging from the reaction my dick is giving her she’s been at it a while.

“Nnnngh”

“Wakey wakey! Back with us wimp? I put you out! You got too tired and took a little nap between my legs. Sure you don’t just want to throw in the towel?” Nikky sing-songs. She’s still panting a little but knocking me out seems to have given her a second wind.

I bat her foot away, but she just smirks and steps forward, straddling my hips and smoothly sinking to her knees. She slides forward a little, trapping my cock under her pussy. She braced her hands on my stomach and started sliding her hips back and forth, giving my cock a wet lap dance that felt way too good.

“What about now?”

I grunt and push weakly at her.

“Look how wore out you are! Is it frustrating? Are you mad you can’t fight back?

“Fuck you.” I breath, still wiped out from having been knocked out by my ex on top of her oily handjob.

“Oh, that didn’t work out too well for you earlier.” She chided, scooting her hips back a little so that my cock was free.

“Let’s see how you’re doing…” Nikky reached between her legs, slipping her fingers around my cock and stroking even as she rubbed her pussy over my balls and bumped the bottom of my dick with her pelvis.

“Uh oh! Oh, your in trouble now Hunter…don’t fight it, oh I’ve got you good!”
She ran her hand over the tip of my cock and held it up, shiny and wet.

“Aw, he’s crying again! You’re on the edge, aren’t you? Almost there…almost…”

“No, no, ngh, ngh, Nnnngh!” Her fingers overrode what little self control I had left and my cock burst in her hands!

“There we are!” Nikky crowed as hot white cum dripped down her fingers and onto my stomach. She wiped her hands on my sides and scooted up so she was once again sitting on my chest. “Just too good for you, babe!”

“Took you oil to do it.”

She just smirked down at me and flexed for the audience, her chest heaving, playing it up as the announcer made it official. “Keep telling yourself that, loser.”

“Your winner, with her “magic fingers” submission, THE WILDCAT!”

Luckily she’s still too wiped out to do much to me, she just makes me lick her to completion before making her way to the back.
………………………………...

“You’re not going to get all depressed again, are you?” Emma deadpans from the couch as Amy rubs my shoulders.

“No.”

“Are you sure? Because she beat you last time and all the girls said you were all broken-up and pathetic about it.”

“Not this time.”

“And you,” she turns to Amy. “Shouldn’t you be a little more upset that you aren’t getting your title shot?”

Amy gives my shoulders a hard squeeze; okay she’s a little more upset than she’s letting Emma see. “Yet. We don’t have our title shot yet.”

“Nikky’s owned my cock since she came back.” It’s hard to admit, but I need Emma to see it. “I’ve told you anyone can beat anyone with the right opportunity, but Nikky stacked the deck so she’d have the best chance each of the times we’ve faced off. Our two single matches were sexual submission only. In the tag match she was only in against me at the very end, when Brad set her up so she could work my cock. Two weeks ago she sneak attacked me from behind while I was in a tough tag match and jacked me off to the edge again so Kenzie could clean up the scraps, and tonight she made sure she had some lube that she slipped into her hand before the third fall. She milked me into submission in the three matches we’ve had, and the only fall I’d won from her was one where I’d out wrestled her and didn’t give her a chance to touch my dick. Until tonight. Tonight I beat her at her own game in that first fall. It’s not much, and I didn’t get the job done tonight, but it’s a start.”

Amy stops rubbing my shoulders and swings around to look at me. She can tell I‘m not saying everything. “You saw something, didn’t you?”

I just smirk tiredly at her. She answers with a grin. Emma looks at us like we’re nuts.

“Sure, so you took a fall. After that she knocked you out and milked you, why are you grinning?”

I turn to look at her. “Because next time, it’ll be different. She‘s had me on the back foot since she came back, but I’ll have my own little surprise for her now. Next time, it’ll be even.”

………………………………...................................... .................................

So once again, Nikky’s triumphant over Hunter, though this time he pushed her a lot harder. I really liked Baller’s idea, I almost changed the ending to go with it. If I had, that’s pretty much how it would have played out, Nikky would have been out for blood in the tag match and dominated Hunter and Tigress. They need a little more time to improve and get ready to fight on an even playing field. In the end, it’s just too tempting to have Nikky picking Hunter’s next matches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nikky the Wildcat 2.jpg (92.2 KB, 476 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 08:21
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'd have a grin as well if a girl had knocked me out and milked me.
Old 07-Aug-18, 08:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Another hot as hell inspiration pic, mate. Thanks for that.

So, we finally see a chink in Nicky's armour. I like the slow burn with this story, as Hunter now sees some kind of weakness in his ex, and while he wasn't able to capitalise on it in this match, nor in the next three Nicky selected fights, apparently, when he does face her again there is a chance her unbeaten streak could come to an end. This is what I mentioned in my last comment. It could be great to have a story with intense and erotic action in every installment but you also bring in character and story elements that increase the stakes and ramp the excitement up to eleven. I am really looking forward to the mind games and dominant control Nicky is going to exert now she gets to pick Hunter's next three matches. But I am also looking forward to the next time he gets to face her and I'm mad with curiosity to work out what vulnerability he identified in this story. Really fantastic stuff, mate. Thank you so much for such a rich and engaging story.
Old 08-Aug-18, 00:58
Last Achievements

Part 6.2: 1 week later...

I’m in the back with Amy, haven been given the night off before Nikky’s mystery match that she’s booked for me next week. It’s all part of her game, keeping me in the dark about who I’ll be facing. Just like the match I’m watching right now.

“Of all the stupid…”

I can’t even finish the sentence, watching the screen where Nikky is dismantling Emma. A match Emma had asked for.

“Why?” I ask Amy.

“To impress you, I think.” is her absentminded answer as Nikky now has Emma pinned to the mats, twisting and mauling Emma’s bare tits as she bleats in agony.

Of all the reckless, arrogant…but Amy’s right. Emma challenged Nikky to this match because of me. Managed to keep it quiet too, I had no idea it was happening until I got the shock of seeing Emma march out to meet my ex in the ring. And of course Nikky accepted, she’s upset that I was able to push her last week, and when we’d been together she’d never liked it when I helped a newbie by showing them the ropes. She called it “helping the competition.”

Emma hadn’t done too badly at first, all things considered. Emma had thrown my ex off balance like she had me, coming out sexually aggressive and stripping to get things started. She got in a few good moves, even got Nikky trapped in the corner and face sat her. But once Nikky took control she’d kept it, mauling the rookie like she’d mauled Amy in our tag match, but with the slim Sexkitten she’d been able twist and scissor her too. Nikky had scissored the Sexkitten’s waist, keeping her locked in place as she clawed and twisted at Emma’s breasts. Emma’s feet beat the mat as Nikky mauled her, before bridging up and vainly trying to break her grips. When Emma’s struggles started to slow, Nikky released Emma’s modest breasts only to grab her hair and slam her head back on the mat to stun her. With the Kitten suitably cowed, the Wildcat moved her legs from Emma’s slim waist to her head, drawing Emma’s face into her crotch and clamping down just like she’d done to me last week.

Emma panicked in the smother, thrashing and wasting energy before tapping out on the mat, Nikky’s ass, whatever she could reach as Nikky sapped her strength. I raise an eyebrow to Amy.

I don’t have to ask. “We’ll work on that next week.” Amy responds quietly. Being one of the people I mentored back when I’d been Nikky’s partner makes her a lot more open to the idea, and she seems to have taken a liking to Emma.

The second fall started a lot differently than the first. Emma’s cautious now, trying to hide how much she’s hurting, but Nikky senses the blood in the water, cutting of the ring and cornering the Kitten against the ropes. She went after Emma’s abs this time, looping her left arm around Emma’s waist and pulling her forward to drive short rights to Emma’s gulping stomach. Nikky stepped back, leaving Emma sagging into the ropes, only to fashion both her hands into claws and dig them into Emma’s quivering middle in a cruel stomach claw! Emma’s mouth opens in a silent, gagging scream as Nikky twists and kneads her abs.

Finally Nikky rips her hands loose, and Emma comes free of the ropes, wrapping both arms around ravaged stomach and sinking to the mat in boozy hurt. I squirm in my seat as Emma lets out a bleat of pain when Nikky’s leg punts her in her side. She’s hurting, but she’s not giving up. Nikky goes to drop an elbow and Emma rolls out of the way, letting Nikky slam into the mat. She follows it up with a slap that spins Nikky’s head when she comes for her again, and finally manages to yank Nikky down into a headscissors. Nikky doesn’t waist time trying to kick out, instead she gets to her knees in the headscissors, staking Emma on her back and then hammers blows into Emma’s flank, making her cringe. Finally Nikky lines up blows with Emma’s wounded stomach, hammering down into Emma until her scissors pop open. Then Nikky digs her claws back into Emma’s trim stomach, twisting and turning Emma’s burning abs.

Amy shifts in her seat next to me.

Emma’s crying out her surrender, but it doesn’t count. Nikky needs to win this fall with a sexual submission. That surrender is what Nikky was waiting for though. She relents on claw and lets Emma go, stalking around her downed opponent and taking a seat behind her. Nikky cups Emma’s chin and pulls her back into her lap. She traces her right down Emma’s trembling stomach to softly probe at the Kitten’s pussy.

She fought hard, but Emma’s outclassed. That’s where the match ends, Emma cumming to Nikky’s fingers as the Wildcat crows over her gut shot victim.

“Your winner, with a two fall shut-out, THE WILDCAT!”’

Nikky could have fingered her out anytime in that second fall. The way she’d beaten her was partially a message to me, partially a sign that Emma had gotten to her more than she liked in the first fall.

Emma makes it back to the back under her own power, she doesn’t have the officials help her. She comes into our room, one arm still around her stomach. She doesn’t seem to want to look straight at me, probably steeling herself for the confrontation that she thinks is coming.

“Are you going to get all depressed that you lost?” I ask her.

Her eyes widen, remembering her words to me last week.

“No.”

“Good. Don’t miss your training tomorrow.” I tell her before turning back to the set.

I can feel her eyes on the back of my head. She’s on time the next day.

Good.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexfight mixed