Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-17, 04:45
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Tell Us About Your First wrestling Experience

So my favorite time being headscissored was when my ex and I ended up wrestling. We were still friends after we broke up kinda so one day after not seeing her for a year or so we decided to go shooting at a gun range. Her name is Brandy and she is about 5'8, pretty and fit and sassy as hell. She's half Asian half white. Total beauty. I remember standing behind her as she was shooting my gun and swing her nice booty pop out in her tight white pants made me imagine how hot it would be to be squeezed and choked by those strong legs. A bulge in my pants started growing but I quickly got my mind off of it to avoid any humiliation. After the range I asked if she wanted to come hang out for a little bit at my place so she agreed. We both sat on the couch and I was trying to talk smack and egg her on by calling her a weak girl. I ended up playfully taking her down to the floor and setting myself up to get my neck scissored by her strong long legs in her tight white pants. She ended up squeezing and rolling to her side. She kind of smirked as I struggled. I have to be honest, her legs were WAY stronger than I had anticipated. I totally underestimated her. As I was on my side, trapped helplessly fighting for air, she rests her head on her hand and the look on her face was that of a sassy one as if to say "really that's all you got" As I was struggling I continued to try and talk smack but I could barely speak and my voice came out very high due to lack of air. With her head still resting on her hand she said "awe what's the matter? Can't talk?" That sassy statement made me even more frustrated so I struggled even harder but the more I struggled the tighter her legs got. I swear they were like pythons. As I was stuck there I remembered a text conversation we had months earlier where I was calling her legs weak and she said she'd make me pass out half jokingly. In the text I said "Are you gonna make me pass out even if I tap out?" And her response was "Yep" So back to me being trapped, I brought up that conversation and said "Wait, Brandy please, this isn't fair. You said you'd ignore my tap and keep squeezing." And her only sassy response was "That's right." I knew I was in for it. She toyed with my airflow by squeezing tighter then letting go some then tighter all while clamping tight if I tried in the slightest to escape. Her taunting made it so much more humiliating. As I'd struggle she'd say "Awe what's the matter. I thought I was just a weak little girl?" Knowing full well I was completely owned at that moment. After about 15-20 minutes she let me go and I could tell my neck was ravaged. It was stiff and kinked. I walker her to her car and was trying to jokingly talk smack and say, I'll actually try next time to which she said "Yeah we'll see." Once she left I immediately went in and relived that moment and must have came about 5 times that day. That was about 4 years ago and I still enjoy reliving that moment. We are both separately married today but every once in a while we still text to smack talk about me being able to escape next time. Well, that's my story. 100% true. It was amazing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy0404 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-17, 09:59
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

my first experience was when i was 16. My "opponent" was my neighbour, she was 15 back then and i thought she was incredibly hot. Well, being e teenager i thought that about pretty much every girl, but she really was something.

One day, i was hanging out on a swing when she came along and asked me to get up so she could swing. Naturally, i said no, first come first serve and all. The discussion got a little heated, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me off the swing! I fought back and before i knew it we were wrestling on the ground. At first i was holding back because i didnt want to hurt her, but i had to start getting serious pretty fast because she was completely overpowering me. So i gave it my all, but she still managed to control me! I was so embarrassed, i was being defeated by a younger girl even though i went all out.

After about 10 minutes she was sitting on my chest and puhed my arms to the ground. I never felt so humiliated in my entire life! She started mocking me and forced me to surrender and beg her to let me go. Since i didnt want to be seen in this position by an of my neighbours i obeyed her without giving it any more fight.

From that day on, she constantly teased me about that. Pretty soon she started to realize that i didnt fight back at all and just let her humiliate me whenever she felt like it, so she became more damanding, giving me orders and calling me names. After 2 weeks she declared that i was to be her slave, and i was so scared of her that i just accepted my fate and surrendered to her. It was at that moment i realized being dominated was actually a huge turn-on for me. Although for her it was just a game and a way of making me feel embarrassed, i started to enjo her demanding and dominant nature.

Sadly, 2 years later it all ended. On our way back from a party(we were really wasted) she wanted me to get down on my knees and kiss her boots. I obviously did as she ordered, since i really liked it and it wasnt the first time she made me do that. It all went south when i got back up and she saw me having a huge erection.. She didnt talk to me at all after that... 2 months later she moved away.

Not the ending i was hoping for, but i still like to visit that memory sometimes
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boxingstop For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-17, 13:51
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I was 8 years old at the time and still at the point in my life that I didn’t think of girls as being attractive. I had a few friends in school but this one girl and I got along especially well. We would hang out at recess and play various games with the other children. She was a bit of a tom-boy so she fit in nicely with the guys playing sports. She was a little taller than most of us at the same age.

One day she came over to visit at my place and we were quietly playing downstairs at my home. I believe we were playing a board game of some kind as we have in the past. We were on the floor with the game set up on the floor. We both had blue jeans and t-shirts on at the time if I remember correctly.

I believe I started things by gloating that I was winning because I was a boy and boys were better at everything than girls were. We’ve never wrestled around before with anyone so it was a bit of a surprise to me when she came over and tried to put me in a headlock. We wrestled around for a little bit until she managed to get me on my back and she sat on my chest. Proudly she looked down at me and started gloating herself about how she beat me.

Not accepting that I was going to be beat by a girl I struggled beneath her while she did her best to keep her balance. I eventually knocked her over on her side and I rolled with her until she was on her back with me sitting between her legs on either side of my tummy. I had a hold of her hands as I got to my knees and then I started telling her that she can’t beat me, as I’m a boy. I was rather cocky at that age and as I’ve never wrestled with a girl before I figured I would have a pretty easy time of it.

Well, I do remember vividly that she smiled at me and I didn’t know why she was smiling since I was in, what I thought was, a better position at the time. I of course didn’t notice her feet hook together behind me as I assumed she was just struggling to try to get up.

Next thing I know her thighs started to squeeze my tummy.

We were both skinny kids and not very muscular at all, but she did have long legs for her age and didn’t seem to have any troubles hooking her feet together around my tummy.

I didn’t think anything of it at that point since I didn’t think it was something to be concerned with.

She giggled a little and stated that she had me now and that I was in trouble. I started to smile and think of a good comeback to that when I started to feel more and more uncomfortable as her legs continued to squeeze tighter.

I released her hands and put my hands on her knees trying to ease up on her squeezing. But her legs were significantly stronger than my arms were.

I got increasingly more worried when she raised her bum off the floor and squeezed even tighter. I found myself struggling for a good breath while trying to pry her legs apart.

After a short time and some more gloating on her part I started asking her to let me go. She continued to squeeze and told me a few things I can’t remember, but they were conditions of my release.

Finally she agreed to let me go and that was the end of our play fight. We got back to the game and I remember it was a few days before my tummy felt normal again.

I didn’t get turned on at the time by this but it did spark my interest in scissor holds, which I’ve managed to gain some experience with over the years.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lucipher2k For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-17, 09:03
Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I was 16 and my cousin was 12. She challenged me one day while I was babysitting and totally dominated me. She held me in chokes and very tight schoolgirl pins, and when I tapped or begged for mercy she just kept going, not giving up until she wanted to. I wrestled her a couple times after that too and she dominated me then as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlerDom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-17, 14:06
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerDom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was 16 and my cousin was 12. She challenged me one day while I was babysitting and totally dominated me. She held me in chokes and very tight schoolgirl pins, and when I tapped or begged for mercy she just kept going, not giving up until she wanted to. I wrestled her a couple times after that too and she dominated me then as well.
I was about 12 and the cute tomboy was about 13 - and as kids do, our group was always playing games back in the day - when we got into wrestling mode - Joyce would always come after me. she was a few inches taller than me with long, runner type thighs - I'd always end up under the schoolgirl pin with lots of taunting going on. then when she got bored of that she'd apply a side headscissors - we'd didn't know what we were doing then , but Joyce loved to dominate me as our friends cheered her on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mnicolo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-17, 06:35
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerDom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How is it possible? What was your height & weight at the time?
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-17, 16:07
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingstop [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
my first experience was when i was 16. My "opponent" was my neighbour, she was 15 back then and i thought she was incredibly hot. Well, being e teenager i thought that about pretty much every girl, but she really was something.

One day, i was hanging out on a swing when she came along and asked me to get up so she could swing. Naturally, i said no, first come first serve and all. The discussion got a little heated, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me off the swing! I fought back and before i knew it we were wrestling on the ground. At first i was holding back because i didnt want to hurt her, but i had to start getting serious pretty fast because she was completely overpowering me. So i gave it my all, but she still managed to control me! I was so embarrassed, i was being defeated by a younger girl even though i went all out.

After about 10 minutes she was sitting on my chest and puhed my arms to the ground. I never felt so humiliated in my entire life! She started mocking me and forced me to surrender and beg her to let me go. Since i didnt want to be seen in this position by an of my neighbours i obeyed her without giving it any more fight.

From that day on, she constantly teased me about that. Pretty soon she started to realize that i didnt fight back at all and just let her humiliate me whenever she felt like it, so she became more damanding, giving me orders and calling me names. After 2 weeks she declared that i was to be her slave, and i was so scared of her that i just accepted my fate and surrendered to her. It was at that moment i realized being dominated was actually a huge turn-on for me. Although for her it was just a game and a way of making me feel embarrassed, i started to enjo her demanding and dominant nature.

Sadly, 2 years later it all ended. On our way back from a party(we were really wasted) she wanted me to get down on my knees and kiss her boots. I obviously did as she ordered, since i really liked it and it wasnt the first time she made me do that. It all went south when i got back up and she saw me having a huge erection.. She didnt talk to me at all after that... 2 months later she moved away.

Not the ending i was hoping for, but i still like to visit that memory sometimes
had a similar experience but did not lead to any wrestling. I have always had a thing for athletic girls that turned into strong girls who showed muscle (although back in the mid 70's many girls did not work out or flexed their muscles even if they had some)
anyway I was hanging out at a friends house her name was Kathy and she was a bit of a tom boy but was an excellent swimmer I was actually hanging with her older brother and was on their swing when Kathy (she one a year older) comes over and for what ever reason she pushed me off the swing and proceeded to push me over several times with her foot and when she had me on my back she sat on my chest. (back then none of my friends new about wrestling holds or pins ) I do not know if I could have pushed her off or not I did have a crush on her. I did not get sexually aroused then although I did like looking up at her unfortunately she moved a several months later across town ( It was a summer home back then for me) and only saw her in passing. It was the only (sad I know ) that I had been in this position but will fondly remember her and that day.
sorry not much to the story but wanted to share .
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-17, 08:10
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I was 14 and my cousin was 10. We had little roughousing matches, which usually ended up with me having her in a headlock and then her giving up only to say she was "Just kidding" and I'd put her in another.

One time, instead she got up quickly and stood at a short distance. In a moment of overconfidence, I went to her slowly with arms a bit loose aimed to her shoulders. I think I expected her to be nervous. She, instead jumped forward a bit, quickly brought her forearms up between mine and swung them out into mine surprisingly strongly. My arms flew wildly. I was momentarily stunned, confused and stopped for a moment looking around wondering kind of how it happened.

In that moment, she got herself in a fighting stance, tightening up her body as if ready to attack with fists raised. She said to me forcefully "You know I can beat you up" and then she fixed me with an intense burning stare. Immediately, I froze; I started to believe she might be right. Inside my head an image started to form of me going forward to confront her only to have her rush forward too quickly and hit me left and right. It felt like I was shrinking right in front of her. I backed down out of fear.

Afterwards, I went upstairs out of the basement and sat in a chair. Everyone was there: cousins, aunts/uncles, grandparents. My cousin followed me up and sat on the floor right in front of me. She started bringing her leg up in the air and pressing the ball of her foot and sole into my face repeatedly. I wanted her to stop. But I was nervous to do anything since I was worried that asking her might result in her telling everyone that I backed down from a fight with her and even worse if I grabbed at her to stop, she might wrestle me down in front of everybody.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-17, 21:33
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

When I was about 12, living in the country, I was down by a creek, doing little to nothing, when a neighbor girl came by with her brother. She was my age but, as is normal at that age, she was a little bit bigger and stronger. Her brother was a year younger. Somehow, we got into a semi-heated discussion and, out of the blue, she said, "what if I was to rape you right now?" I didn't know what to say, and decided to be tough, although I don't remember what I said. At some point we had grasped each others hands in a TV wrestler's grip. I could tell she was stronger, and kind of believed she would defeat me, if she chose. We kind of grappled back and forth. In retrospect, I think she knew I was scared. Finally, she let go, and it ended. I have had many a fantasy over that event. My thought was that I should have said something like, "please, not with (her brother) here. Then I'll do whatever you want." I visualize her getting him to leave, then ordering me to remove my pants. But, alas, nothing more happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-17, 22:42
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was 14 and my cousin was 10. We had little roughousing matches, which usually ended up with me having her in a headlock and then her giving up only to say she was "Just kidding" and I'd put her in another.

One time, instead she got up quickly and stood at a short distance. In a moment of overconfidence, I went to her slowly with arms a bit loose aimed to her shoulders. I think I expected her to be nervous. She, instead jumped forward a bit, quickly brought her forearms up between mine and swung them out into mine surprisingly strongly. My arms flew wildly. I was momentarily stunned, confused and stopped for a moment looking around wondering kind of how it happened.

In that moment, she got herself in a fighting stance, tightening up her body as if ready to attack with fists raised. She said to me forcefully "You know I can beat you up" and then she fixed me with an intense burning stare. Immediately, I froze; I started to believe she might be right. Inside my head an image started to form of me going forward to confront her only to have her rush forward too quickly and hit me left and right. It felt like I was shrinking right in front of her. I backed down out of fear.

Afterwards, I went upstairs out of the basement and sat in a chair. Everyone was there: cousins, aunts/uncles, grandparents. My cousin followed me up and sat on the floor right in front of me. She started bringing her leg up in the air and pressing the ball of her foot and sole into my face repeatedly. I wanted her to stop. But I was nervous to do anything since I was worried that asking her might result in her telling everyone that I backed down from a fight with her and even worse if I grabbed at her to stop, she might wrestle me down in front of everybody.
Great story! Did you wrestle with her after that? And what is your comparative height & weight at the time?
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: