Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 23-Jul-17, 18:25
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts
Default Re: Liz Lightspeed reviews

Honestly it was so long ago, i dont really remember. I usually tape my sessions, but i did not tape my session with her. Her scissors were not all that memorable, but it was one of my first sessions and she knew it. So i think she went easy on me. I do remember that she was accomodating and had a great personality.
Old 11-Oct-17, 15:03
Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Liz Lightspeed reviews

I took a little solo vacation to California to do two things, learn to surf and have a session with one of the many beautiful CA session wrestlers (since none ever come to Albuquerque - ahem . . ). I was successful on both accounts! I met the lovely and capable Liz Lightspeed at Kristie Etzold's place in Tustin Ca.

Contact was very easy. She is responsive to emails and communicative and easy to make arrangements with. She will even engage in some friendly banter if you're good at that.

She showed up on time, we took care of business and she went in to change upon showing up. And wow! She looked amazing! She has a nice tight athletic body and a very warm friendly smile and personality.

I changed after her and we went right to the mat and stretched a bit. I told her I was very nervous because it was my first session in over 7 years and I was freaked out about being in someone's house in a place I've never been. I absolutely LOVED what she did to put me at ease!!! I was stretching out by sitting with my legs spread wide and bending forward, to stretch the back and hammies. So she mirrored my position facing me, pressed her feet into mine so we were feet to feet and she clasped my arms and pulled me toward her and them we went back and forth. We partner stretched like that and talked about the world for a few minutes, and I loved it. After that I was relaxed, and ready to wrestle!

We face each other and told her I was interested in competitive, but safe. Let's try to win, but also look out for each other and leave here unhurt. She liked that, and we started.

Also, I was to perform no submissions, only pins. I win if she is pinned and defenseless. I informed her that my jaw was jacked from being smacked in the face with a surf board and she agreed to watch out for that.

When it was time to go, it was on! She is a warrior. The smile disappeared and she was in fight mode! I moved forward, and we fought for hand position for a bit with me moving forward and she moving back. The hand fighting continued until BOOM, she got me in a guillotine.

That was her go to move and she did it very well. She is sort of an assassin that way. She plays chess with her hands, keeps her distance, pushes back waits for an opening then goes in for the kill. It started to hurt my injured jaw, but not to terribly.

As the match went on, I got better at defending against the guillotine and the submissions became less frequent. I even pinned her a few times and then she got me with a RNC and once, she scissored me and something popped in my ribs. So, a little sore today!

After that, I requested that she pin me, and I try to escape. The pins she chose were very erotic! So, I just laid there a bit and enjoyed it before I tried to get her off of me and onto the mat. I found being held down in such a sexy way and being trapped to be very sexy!

When the hour was almost up, we exchanged massages and talked about the world. I really really enjoyed massaging her legs. Her massage skills could use some work, but I paid her to fight me not massage me. And she did and I have the pain this morning to prove it!

Kristie's matted space was an excellent venue and she was a pleasure to deal with as well. Not sure if you guys know this, but Kristie rents out her indoor mat space and/or a outdoor wrestling ring for guys and session wrestlers who want to wrestle but don't have anywhere to go. It worked out great.

All in all, my experience with Liz was awesome and I'd see her again without hesitation. She is very sweet, spiritual, kind and thoughtful, but can flip the switch to fight mode in an instant, which I find to be perfect qualities for session wrestlers.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:

Tags
experience, lightspeed, review