Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-May-15, 12:32
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default A Family Hierarchy

Hey so this is just an intro for a story I've been working on for a while. I'll post up the first chapter tomorrow but for now enjoy the character descriptions.

Introduction: (The Characters)

Seth: An eighteen year old boy, who is both the oldest child of the Madison family, and the only boy. Due to the Madison's wealth and his affinity to seemingly become good at everything he attempts, Seth is a very confident and arguably brash character who views himself as superior to basically everyone around him. Despite being quick to learn sports and athletics he's never really been one to focus on sports, as he considers that level of physical exertion beneath him. This especially applies to his younger sisters who he regularly bosses around and bullies. Seth is well built for his size, standing at around 5'9 and weighing in at around 180 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes and has an olive skin tone that he and his mother share, but none of the girls have. Seth is regarded as incredibly attractive and has had his fair share of female suitors, however he's yet to find a woman to match his incredibly high standards.

Kelly: A sixteen year old girl, who is the eldest daughter of the Madison family, and the second oldest overall. Unlike her brother she is a very modest, very sweet girl who deeply cares about her friends and family. As such she hates that she is unable to stop her brother from picking on her younger siblings. Kelly is very athletic and is on both the volleyball and soccer team at her school. Kelly is also very outgoing and known to be incredibly positive most of the time. Like her brother she's very impressive physically as she is 140 pounds and is actually an inch taller than her brother standing at 5'10, yes Seth hates this. She has a lighter skin tone than Seth's without being pale, dark hair with green eyes, and was generally considered to be beautiful.

Erika: A fourteen year old girl who is the middle daughter of the Madison family, while being the third oldest overall. Erika is very different from her two older siblings as she's significantly smaller, standing at only 5'3 and 100 pounds. In addition to being of smaller stature she also had a very different appearance as she was considerably lighter than either of her older siblings and was rather pale. She had short blond hair that she kept in a boyish style, light blue eyes and a cute face that made her seem younger than she'd have liked.. Erika resented the fact that people always expected her to be like her older siblings and preferred artistic outlets to athletic ones. Although she had a close knit group of friends she wasn't as popular as the other Madisons. Although she has problems with Kelly she does her best to look past them and treat her nicely, and she gets along very well with Angelina, but she despises Seth more than anyone else, and is constantly plotting his downfall.

Angelina: A twelve year old girl, who is both the youngest daughter and the overall youngest child of the Madison family. She's the baby of the group and although she's very intelligent for her age she is still looked at as a child. Like Erika she's very artistic but she's slightly more personable and a little more outgoing. Physically she's very similar to a younger Kelly, standing at 5'6 and 115 pounds, with the same hair and eye colour as Kelly. Due to her stature she's often expected to excel at sports, although she has no interest in them. Seth generally leaves her alone, but she still doesn't like him for what he does to her sisters.

Donna: A twelve year old girl, who's best friends with Angelina. Donna comes from the only Asian family in a predominantly white neighborhood and due to this has been victim to bullying throughout her young life. Due to this, Donna relates to the plight of the Madison's and wants to help them, but she can't help but be smitten with Seth. She's 5'2 and 90 pounds, with black hair and dark brown eyes.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-15, 10:07
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Family Hierarchy

Look forward to hearing about the family!
Old 02-Jun-15, 22:16
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Is part two coming soon?

Last edited by jojo; 03-Jun-15 at 02:11.
Old 13-Jun-15, 22:33
Last Achievements

Still anxiously (and patiently) waiting!
Old 05-Jul-15, 06:47
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm very sorry everyone, I've had a very busy summer, but the good news is that I have met some very interesting women, and I may even write a true story about one my encounters as a way of apologizing for taking this long with part one of this story.

Part 1: Seth Madison, King of the Universe!

"Haha who's the king, bitch?" Seth taunted his little sister Kelly, as he held her down. Seth was always doing stuff like this, sure he loved his sisters, but not nearly as much as he loved being in control and making them praise him.

"Get off me Seth!!" Kelly shouted, she struggled with all her might against the older, larger boy. Kelly hated when her brother bullied her, but he was a boy and he was older, so she really couldn't do anything to stop him.

"You know very well that I won't get off until you tell me what I want to hear! Now who's the king!!" Seth yelled down at his defenseless sister. How dare she defy him, as far as he was concerned he was the king. He was the future of the Madison family dynasty, and deserved to be treated as such.

"Fine..your the king.." Kelly whispered, she just wanted out of this embarrassing situation.

"What am I the king of?" Seth demanded. She knew better than to make him ask.

"Your the king of the universe." Kelly whimpered and finally she was let up. Kelly promptly ran up to her room, eager to escape the reality of what had just happened by calling up her friends to go out with. Meanwhile Seth sat back on the couch and relaxed, it was good to be the king. Just then he realized that his even younger sister, Erika had been watching the whole thing.

"What do you want squirt?" He said mockingly. He didn't feel like pushing her around, but he wouldn't hesitate if she gave him a reason.

"I was just leaving..your highness." Erika said sarcastically, she'd had enough of her brother and wish that she could give him a dose of his own medicine, but she was much too small she thought. So Seth sat there, and called up his buddy Hunter to tell him about how good it was to be the king.

End of Part 1

Part 2: Donna, the Breaker of Bullies

While this was happening at the Madison household, Angelina, the youngest of the Madisons, was at a diner with her good friend Donna.

"So wait you just let your older brother push you around?" Donna asked, seemingly shocked by the notion.

"What can we do? He's older, and stronger, we can't stop him." Angelina responded, she appeared to be visibly depressed by the situation. Before Donna could answer her, two boys, both appearing to be about 16 years of age appeared at the table.

"Hey what the hell are you brats doing? This is our booth!" One of the boys said. The two boys looked pretty run of the mill for the area, rich, tall, semi-athletic, and like most of the boys in the area, way too cocky.

"I don't see your name on it, why don't you leave us alone." Donna fired back, she was having none of this. Angelina was already getting out of her seat, so her friend standing up to these bullies came as quite a shock.

"Hey you heard the man! Now get out of our seats, and you can head back to China!" The other boy shouted, from behind his friend. Now racial slurs were not a new thing for Donna unfortunately, she was very used to them growing up in a small, predominantly white city, but that did not mean that she was about to take them.

"You boys are awful! And her family is predominantly from Vietnam, with a few relatives from the Ukraine!" Angelina yelled back at the boys. She was a bit of a coward usually, but when it came to her friends she wouldn't back down from a bull. Donna, however, needed no help from her friend as she had already jumped into action, hopping over the table and engaging in a tussle with the first boy who had spoken. At this point quite a crowd had gathered to watch the sixteen year old boy, who had to be at least 5'8 struggle to hold back his much younger, much smaller attacker. For only a brief second he seemed to gain the advantage, and he chose this moment to throw a haymaker directly at Donna's face. However the big lug was slow, and Donna easily caught the punch and used the boy's own momentum and her surprising strength to throw the boy over her shoulder, executing a perfect judo throw. Donna stood ready for another attack but to her amusement the much larger boy had gone out cold after his head hit the ground. It was then that she turned to the second boy.

"You ready for your turn? You racist asshole!" Donna threatened the boy, who although still larger than Donna, was much smaller than the other boy. The other boy couldn't believe what he had seen, his friend was much stronger and a much better fighter than he was, he clearly had no chance against this strong young woman.

"I'm so sorry, what I said was awful, but please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" The coward pleaded, unwilling to suffer the same fate as his friend.

"Fine, you get down on your hands and knees, you crawl over here and you kiss my pretty, Asian, feet! Then you say, and say loudly so that everyone here can hear you, that you are my bitch!" Donna instructed, she would teach this weakling that there were repercussions for his actions. In a heartbeat the older boy dropped down and crawled over to Donna's sandled feet, and kissed them repeatedly, whilst shouting I'm her bitch, over and over again. Angelina couldn't believe this sight, her friend was so cool!

Later on, Angelina and Donna were walking back to Donna's house when an idea popped into Angelina's head.

"Hey Don, do you think you could beat up my brother?" Angelina asked, she tried to say it casually but she couldn't hid her excitement.

"Ang, I thought you'd never ask."

End of Part 2

Definitely planning on getting through to the next part pretty quick, as I'm very excited to write it. As always I'm open to suggestion, although I can't promise it will be used. Any ideas for how Donna and the girls should get their revenge on Seth, and any tips for possible punishment?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-15, 20:42
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Continue please!
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-15, 17:45
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

It would be cool to see Seth bullying one of his sisters in a unique and mean way, yet after he is beaten, the sisters do the exact same to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-15, 13:16
Last Achievements

It would be cool if this story ever got updated!
Old 10-Aug-15, 06:39
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be cool if this story ever got updated!
It takes a while for the sisters to learn judo...
Old 10-Aug-15, 09:35
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Maybe someone else should write a mini fan version while we wait. Author is possibly too busy due to events in real life.
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, humiliation, sister, teen girl