Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 08-Jul-17, 13:27
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,574 Times in 216 Posts
Default Kink Club Mixed Boxing

Kink Club Boxing

I been invited to a so-called Kink Sport Club. I must be admit that it was not exactly something I wanted to long for but my curiosity
as a journalist took over.

The Kink Club had rent a gym and, to say it simple: I probably in my wildest imagination could imagine what people could do and act in.
You may say that their outfits was, if we been polite, odd!

Well, in this gym, with a small bar there was also a boxing ring. It was used to things that did not belong there, but also to some silly
fights. Since I was not there to make a report, I noticed what happened but didn’t need to go on reporting it.

Suddenly a well-built guy comes up dressed in the ring in a referee shirt. Whats more; he wore black lycra tights, which reveal his manhood!
Maybe it was not that strange as I at that moment seen a lot of other strange things in the Kink Club.

Then another guy enters the hall and steps up the ring. He moved like a boxer who warmed up for a match. He wore a long white robe but
even black gloves which stacked out of the wide sleeves.

From the other side - a woman enter the ring. Even she in a white footwear robe and in her case she had brown gloves. It was a tall handsome
woman, Even though she was moving like a boxer as if he had warmed up for a match. What I saw was a discreet makeup and her hair was
put up nicely. They stood in the middle of the ring against each other like two fighters before the fight start. Well, I thought now it will be some
kind of a ridiculous battle.

The referee introduced them:
In blue ring corner: The Male Champion 6’ and 142 lb.
In the red ring corner, The Female Challenger 5’10” and 167 lb,
May the best boxer win. - They went back to their ring corners after the preludium.

The man, a guy in his twenties, took off his robe. A blow went through the audience. He was slim but still well-built, A golden "Master belt",
dark blue thin tights and black boxing boots. His hard manhood was visible through the thin tights, that more resembled as pantyhose.
Not only that his manhood was hard, he had a big one.

In the opposite corner, the woman took off her robe. I dropped my face, she was a tall woman in the same age as the guy, I think, but;
She had a deep red, sleeveless red dress with a black belt, very low cut and semi transparent on the body but the skirt part wide,
nearly black nylons and white boxing boots. A dress, by the way, quite ok for a ball, but not in a boxing ring. I wondered what is this?

Her big bust was caused partly by natural causes partly by a padded bra, her athletic body was tan.

He took off the "Master belt" and they took on the head guards and put in the mouth guards before the match began. I was completely
surprised and realise two things, one was that it was not a fake match but it was true. Both been knowing how to box and they box well.
It been, to my big surprise, a really good match. That the man was a good boxer, I took for granted after seeing him but that the woman
could box so well definitely surprise me.

In the match, they really been boxing. There was no play. Her makeup disappeared quite promptly and was dried up in the breaks.
The hairstyle she had was ruined and her long hair flew around. They did not put them in a ponytail in the round breaks, but her long hair
had to hang out through the head gear. That made her long hair flew around when he land his blows at her head.

You may split the game into three parts. The first round was really more sparring, a way to keep the pre-fight warm up. Then the second part,
in round two and three it was an equal boxing from both sides. In the end, before the round was over. An uppercut right at the point hit her
hard and she fell down on her back. Her opponent stood over her yelling. She crept up on the floor under the referee’s count but got up and
the fight could continue.

Round four, the slashing sound of their blows against the others body was heard. Both moan but struggled. The woman started more and more
take over the fight. They clinch in a corner and stood nearly jerking when the bell rung.

Round 5. She dominated more and more. He took two counts. It was a peculiar sight. The man lay on his back and the referee count over him.
Both men had hard manhoods. Beside stood the woman in a dress awaiting for to continue the boxing. In the end he hung on the ropes, the crowd
counted the blows she deliver. He groan loudly and when the bell rang, he dropped down on the floor and crept back to his ring corner with his
manhood almost blowing the tights. I looked at her pleased face that she enjoyed the match.

His gard fell almost immediately at the start of the round six. She started her endless left-right-left-uppercut combination, while people began to
count the blows against him. He groan highly and fell down between her and the rope.

He got up, the referee looked at him and wiped his gloves and said "Box!" She continued her attack with several brutal shots to his head and
down he went.

The man was not completely knocked out but could not continue the fight. He tried to rose, but could not. It was not any fake. I've seen both fake
and real end of matches, this was a true one.

The referee counted to ten, took out his mouthguard and off his head guard before the victorious Woman put her foot on him. Her arm was raised
by the referee who explained the Woman's victory over the Man by a KO in round 6

The other one, who amazed me, was his behavior after the match. He lay defeated on the ring floor. Two people, the victorious Woman with her foot
now planted on his manhood, and the referee who also had a hard erection, stood over him and they kiss!

The beaten man lay and looked up at them and he had a satisfied smile in his battered face. He been assist to his ring corner by the referee.
His conquerors walked around with raised fists. The thin nylons had runs and she was still wearing the brown boxing gloves. Her face was sweaty
and her hair hang down. The referee put on the "Master belt” on her during the crowd joy.

The defeated man went out into the ring. He kissed his superior, and raised her arm and declared her victory over him. He bent down and kissed
her breasts before knelt down in front of he, kissing her feet. Then he standing on his knees he splash his white cum and he crept back to his ring
corner and left the ring. Very humiliated, he walked out of the ring.

I later tried to get on the fighters. It did not work with the guy. He was not willing to talk and be interviewed. With the girl, I succeed to meet in a
while, and she accepted to be interviewed with certain reservations that were acceptable.

We met for the interview, and had a lunch. When she showed up, it was a little hard to imagine her in a boxing ring. It's a blonde, almost so that I
would call her beautiful, young lady, tall and athletic built. She was wearing a nice dress, nylon socks and high heels. The fact that she was a boxing
woman would nobody believe at the first glance but it seemed that she was a sports girl, no doubt about that.

- You were not really dressed as usual in a boxing match
- It's true we wanted to show that there was a woman against a man who should be boxing.
- You did. He in thin tights and you in a deep-cut, sleeveless evening costume fits more for the dress gets a party than going up but ring and box.
- It may be, but there is also a little show in about it.
- Why didn't you have a little more "normal" boxing outfits when you were boxing.
- I like spoken clothes on those boxing fights!
- Yes, but two men in thin lycra tights with a well visible manhoods, One who been the referee and te other who been boxing against a woman is
well, as an understatement, not quite usual.
- My opponent was well-hung," she said with a smile. And you know which kind of place we did the fight at.

- OK, I think the first round seemed more to be a warming up,
- True, it was agreed.
- But then it was the reality and it became a good match.

- Yes, the two following rounds were really even, and I have to say that you both were very well boxed.
- Thanks for that compliment
- It was a strange sight, a man with an erected manhood was boxing against a woman with a big bust! And it was really boxing!
- He’s really well-equipped," she said with a smile, letting her tongue lick her lips.
- But you had breast protection!
- That’s right, she said. But hI took a good amount of blows on them.
- Hurting you?
- No, it's OK for me.
- Anyway, you two looked very realistic.
- Although we were boxing properly, there was a certain show about it with our clothes. As I said before, You know which place we were boxing.
- Towards the end of the third round he seemed to have a small take over.
You have been knocked down at the end of the round,
- Yes, he launch a perfect blow at me.
- How did it feel to be knocked down?
- Lovely!
- Lovely ??
- It's a wonderful feeling to be knocked! "She noticed that her leg moved, crushed the floor in front of a man when the judge said he was hot.
- ??? I was confused.
She looks at me, let her tip her lips.
- He shouted "Come and fight, Woman!" I said after the short silence.
- A little show in the fight! He want to huiliate me, she said with a low voice.
Your pantyhose has runs, but I thought it was in the break. Not that you crawl on the floor.
She winked with her eyes
- As said, a small show you have to do must get even in a serious fight ..
- Yes, the match was serious, I agree. There were no fake games you were doing.

He is a good boxer!
- You took over in the fourth round.
- Yes, he fought for everything he could but I stood up and started giving him punishment. I tore him out showing him my power.
I remembered the sound of their slushing blows against their bodies and that he began to moan more and more.

- He struggled with everything he could, she replied.
- You battered him harder in the fifth round, did you enjoy it?
She sat silently, smiled a little and looked at me.
- Yes, I took over the game more and more, I admit. He got a beating!
After a long break, it came:
- It's nice to fight in the ring ...
- And demolish your opponent?
She looked at me and nodded with a hint of smile.
- Yes! She replied with a glossy look.
- He took the count twice in that round.
She did not answer, just nodded.
- Did you hear how the crowd counted when I pushed him up against the ropes and I deliver my blows?
- Yes, you seemed excited!
- I admit that
- And?
- I'm completely mad when I hit my blows, I'm enjoying it
- Really?
- Yes!

He was knocked out?
- Yes, I knocked him out in the next round!
- Do you remember that
- Not the single blow in the battle, but he lay there and could not continue.
- So he was not unconscious.
- Just a second or two.
- How was it?
- Wonderful, an incredible feeling!
- You put your foot on him!
- Of course. I had defeated him and it was right to do so.

She spoke of how strong and wonderful her opponent was in the ring. How he fought against her, how his powers disappeared and how big beating
she gave him, how she really defeated him, putting him down to inferiority.
It been a silence before my next question.
- Are you a sadist?
- Yes, she answer promptly with a hard smile and gave acknowledged her sadistic attitude. I'm getting so horny of it.
- But you really struggled to beat him. He try to beat you! I stressed.
She nodded and smiled a little, once again her tongue lick her lips and her leg swing, but she din’y say anything.

I understood that her breasts and body had a tenderness days after the fight but that seem to be a part of the enjoyment for her. She had
knocked out a man. It was a hot thing for here. She loves to win a fair fight against a man.
- I always want to win, it's so wonderful.
- Have you been boxing the man you fight in this bout before?
Two times we've enter a ring and fight it out.
- And?
- I’ve defeated him in both fights.
- How does he feel about it?
- He’s mad about it.
- Why?
- I’ve seen him box and beat other women.
- Yes, but he was a good boxer, was his other female opponents strong boxers?
- They were masochists!
- Why do do you think so?
- They pleased him after the fight!
- But you didn’t, you beat him!
- But I did, she said with a big smile. I really beat him!.
- Did he please you after the bout?
No answer
- Did you made love after the bout. I have realise it also was an amount of sadistic erotism in her way of talking but I get no answer .
Her face was like stone and I realise that I have ask her things she dedn-t want to talk about.

She refuse to answer and she broke the interwiew was over.

I am still confused. This woman had a very mixed personality. She was polite and behaved very well. Nice to talk to. The fact that
she was doing boxing was perhaps a bit surprising and I would like to characterize her as a good-looking sportswoman. So far,
nothing was strange about her.
But she had a real dark side: it was the sadism she showed up in the ring. She smashed her opponent in a sadistic way. I can not prove it,
but I got the feeling that her domination after the game was not over turn over to be a sexual domination.

This visit to the Kink Club made me to get a view in a world that been strange for me and probably for most of us.

Last edited by kboxse1; 09-Jul-17 at 23:52.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-17, 19:06
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kink Club Mixed Boxing

wow , would love to see more of this . good job buddy.
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-17, 04:19
Points: 2,807, Level: 22 Points: 2,807, Level: 22 Points: 2,807, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kink Club Mixed Boxing

good work. I enjoy your writing!!

Tags
mixed boxing, sadism