Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-12, 22:15
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Anyone had a fantasy where say for example: They want to get headscissored, and when they finally do it turns out to be pure hell/torture and painful?

Please share if you've had these experiences?
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 00:35
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Yes once in a headscissor of a latina in Spain.
She squeezed the hell out of me, tears and screaming with an expression in her face which scared me.
No chance to open her legs and she was making tighter and tighter until I was even hitting her legs but she got even more angry and squeezed more and more until I was just hanging almost powerless in her legs.
Fortunately her friend came in and helped me out shouting something in Spanish. It took some time before we managed to get her legs apart from my neck. They were not big but muscles like rocks inside.
The consequence: never a headscissor of a woman you can not talk over a common language. I guess it was a misunderstanding.
And : such latin girls have damn strong legs.
Old 13-Aug-12, 00:40
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes once in a headscissor of a latina in Spain.
She squeezed the hell out of me, tears and screaming with an expression in her face which scared me.
No chance to open her legs and she was making tighter and tighter until I was even hitting her legs but she got even more angry and squeezed more and more until I was just hanging almost powerless in her legs.
Fortunately her friend came in and helped me out shouting something in Spanish. It took some time before we managed to get her legs apart from my neck. They were not big but muscles like rocks inside.
The consequence: never a headscissor of a woman you can not talk over a common language. I guess it was a misunderstanding.
And : such latin girls have damn strong legs.
Was this in any way pleasurable? Was it a mix of pleasure and pain or just pain?
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 00:45
Last Achievements

At the beginning it was pleasure but it turned to really only pain at the end!
I never wanted to get out of a headscissor so badly than with that latin girl at the end. I really was in fear and incredible pain when her muscles got so hard in her legs and clamped arround in a way I didnt expect before.
Looking back, this experience is really sexy to me of course.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 01:58
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Lol, she doesn't know the meaning of taping(sp?)?^
Old 13-Aug-12, 02:53
Last Achievements

No it was just more private. I think she thought that I wanted to hurt her just to get free from her legs. Anyway she seemed to be very angry suddenly and maybe just to show me that I should forget that to try.
After hitting her I feslt and even saw her muscles getting stone hard and tight arround me immidately. Not one tiny bit of moving inside this headscissor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 04:43
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Yeah, actually almost everytime, when my GF puts me in a headscissor. It's rare, but when shoe does, she can be some cruel b*tch, let me tell you. There was one occasion, where she came fresh out of the shower, only wearing a towel around her body. I didn't even talk about scissoring, but she trapped me in a straight classic headscissor, squeezing my head so tight, that I had the feeling it would explode any second. Even my wildest taps wouldn't make her stop. I tried to mumble a "stop", but nothing more than some whiny noises came out of my mouth. Just before I blacked out, she released me and left to dry her hair.
That was a classic moment of "Why did I show her what I like in the first place?"
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 12:09
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Yes i did few times, still today.

First time was when I asked my gf for first headscissors. She was very fit with very good legs, which were quite scary for first time scissors - no one from us knew what we should expect when she start to squeeze. She started squeezing without locking her ankles, i was already surprised with her abilities. Then she move to standard, classic headscissors with locked ankles, she didint go with full force (of course i didnt know how much more shes able to increase power) but she did quite long constant scissors which already could stop breathing - the problem was she ignored taps - she didnt knew why im doing it, also she didnt suspect how strong it was, while i was unable to speak. After we explain some rules we agreed that she would increase her squeeze after each scissor, few taps later she still didnt give her 100 %, so i asked er for whole power scissors.

Holy shit.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jester89 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 12:35
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

A good headscissors should really hit this point. I've had it with session wrestlers. My first session with Kath Gifford I was tapping pretty quickly due to inexperience, and more just marvelling at her Jiu Jitsu technique. But against oh god what's her name... big black girl... Kassidy! That was it. Yeah, first time Kassidy was so strong and brutal that my neck was literally one big bruise afterwards. The power was actually genuinely shocking to me. She didn't have the best technique in the world but once the scissors was on, I was genuinely feeling like my head would explode, which at the time is obviously not nice. She also shocked me with just how effective a smother can be (pulled me in very tight to her chest and I literally could not breathe at all!) 2nd time we met I made the mistake of asking her to not go full power, so did not experience that crushing power again (my bad!)

Also had sessions with Japanese Amrita. She had more a strangling style. Very quickly her scissors would just start cutting into my neck more directly (no bruises) and causing me to start violently choking very quickly. Again, not enjoyable. It is the looking back upon these events which is hot. I think this fetish is in actual fact very voyeuristic at its heart, at least for me, but participation leads to memory which is in a way voyeurism.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 12:51
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A good headscissors should really hit this point. I've had it with session wrestlers. My first session with Kath Gifford I was tapping pretty quickly due to inexperience, and more just marvelling at her Jiu Jitsu technique. But against oh god what's her name... big black girl... Kassidy! That was it. Yeah, first time Kassidy was so strong and brutal that my neck was literally one big bruise afterwards. The power was actually genuinely shocking to me. She didn't have the best technique in the world but once the scissors was on, I was genuinely feeling like my head would explode, which at the time is obviously not nice. She also shocked me with just how effective a smother can be (pulled me in very tight to her chest and I literally could not breathe at all!) 2nd time we met I made the mistake of asking her to not go full power, so did not experience that crushing power again (my bad!)

Also had sessions with Japanese Amrita. She had more a strangling style. Very quickly her scissors would just start cutting into my neck more directly (no bruises) and causing me to start violently choking very quickly. Again, not enjoyable. It is the looking back upon these events which is hot. I think this fetish is in actual fact very voyeuristic at its heart, at least for me, but participation leads to memory which is in a way voyeurism.
It's weird. People who dream of getting scissored, finally get scissored and all they want to do is escape. It's all in the moment. Might sound weird but I'd rather be in a tight headscissor where I can't escape but can breathe.

I don't want to be in a scissor where I can barely breathe and I feel like my head will explode IMO.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post: