Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-14, 19:00
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Exclamation Story section rules

Some guidelines for the story section of the forum.

What can you post?
  • Anything you want, as long as it is on the subject of wrestling / fighting / physical domination, except:
  • Sexual content involving minors is prohibited. Wrestling and power-play is fine, but nothing explicit is allowed.
  • Minor characters are only allowed under specific circumstances. Characters should be over 15 years of age, and the maximum age gap is 3 years before 18. No explicit content under 18.

When posting a story to this board:
  • One story equals one topic. Chapters / parts cannot be posted in a new thread. Once you start a thread for a story, all parts should be posted there.
  • If it is a story other than your own, please indicate the author and give a link to the source, if known.
  • Please TAG your stories. This is not mandatory, but helps the readers identify the stories they want to read. Readers can view tags by hovering over the tag icon on the topics list page.

After you've read a story:
  • Please Thank the poster if you enjoyed the story by clicking the relevant button below his post. (this will help them win the best story of the month and best story of the year contests)

Can I advertise?
  • Yes, you can advertise a product or service (a book, patreon, custom writing), as long as you post the advertisement at the end of a full story. If you are not planning to post a full story, contact me, and I will grant you forum permissions to promote your product / service in the Producers' Corner forum.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-14, 22:31
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rules for posting stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please pay attention to the following when posting a story to this board:

• When posting a story other than your own, please indicate the author and give a link to the source.
  • Please TAG your stories. This way a person can view tags by hovering over the tag icon on the topics list page.
Thanks!

All my stories and pictures were posted with permissions from 8-10 years ago.
There is nobody out there who is going to come back and complain about my stuff. It`s all legal.
Legal is a moot point though because its very unlikely that any of my stories and pictures are copyrighted.

Last edited by bruce911187; 07-Jan-14 at 04:04.
Old 06-Jan-14, 10:02
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

• When posting a story other than your own, please indicate the author and give a link to the source.
  • Please TAG your stories. This way a person can view tags by hovering over the tag icon on the topics list page.
Thanks!
good rules ... in that way pepole wont hurry to post story the are not from them
Old 06-Jan-14, 16:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

bruce, this rule is not to protect us legally, but to do justice to the original author of the story and give credit to the website publishing it. It is only a matter of ethics.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-14, 16:14
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Not sure what you mean by "tagging" a story

Please explain

Quote:

Thanks!
Old 09-Jan-14, 06:04
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Thanks!
I`ve got some links for some requested fiction stories, so I got question. There are several stories on these pages that were deleted because they contained links.

But now links are ok because of your new rules? These would be links to hard to find Valkyrie stories. That site has a lot of stories in folders labeled "Misc." So you can`t find anything specific unless you search it down with author and title.

I could make it easy for these guys to find the stories they want if you let me post the links, and I would be putting them in a thread that is already going.

In other words, I`m just asking about putting a small number of links in one single post and they would compliment 3 or 4 fiction stories that I`ll post in that thread.

Somebody has already added a couple links and I don`t want to spend time on it if the thread is going to be deleted.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-14, 18:15
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts

Quote:
Please TAG your stories. This way a person can view tags by hovering over the tag icon on the topics list page.
Can anyone tell me how to Tag a story??

Also would like to know what is the purpose of this
Old 05-Feb-14, 18:24
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheehan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone tell me how to Tag a story??

Also would like to know what is the purpose of this
Not different than you tag other threads, for better results in the board-search
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot - 05.02.jpg (85.2 KB, 63 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-14, 23:07
Points: 3,802, Level: 26 Points: 3,802, Level: 26 Points: 3,802, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I still haven't figured out how to actually do the post. Midlife
Old 30-Aug-14, 16:57
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts

I can see how to tag the stories but can you provide guidance on the tag words ?