Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-14, 20:21
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts
Default Scott vs Sabina (1st match)

Hey folks! So, as I've posted all over the forum, I've got a gallery on DeviantArt that I've filled up with all kinds of photosets! I've recently made a few connections with some girls who are into wrestling and started having online wrestling matches! They're a lot of fun, and I can't believe I haven't thought of this before now lol. I'm going to use the conversations to create photosets based off the matches, then share them with the girls and the DA world. But, I think they'd also be good to post in this forum as stories! So here's the first match.. I'll let update this when I've completed the photoset!

Scott Vs Sabina
First match

Scott was meeting Sabina for their first wrestling match. They had decided to meet in a hotel room so they could keep it private. Scott brought a wrestling mat with him so they could wrestle without having to worry about rug burns.

Scott was a good looking guy with an average (more towards the skinny side) build, brown hair, and weighed about 200 pounds at 6'0. Sabina was a gorgeous hispanic woman with long brown hair and a beautiful and toned body, around 130 pounds at 5'6.

They had just started talking but were already getting along well. As they first started talking, it came up that they both enjoyed wrestling. With their friendship well on it's way, they decided to have a little fun by wrestling each other.

As they settled in and finished setting the mat out on the floor, Scott and Sabina began talking about the match.

Scott: OK! This should be fun! So what do you think you're gonna wear to wrestle in? I think I'm just gonna wear some trunks underwear.

Sabina: Ha, well, I thought I'd surprise you....

Sabina then pulled her shirt off to reveal a blue bra, then slid her shorts off to reveal a matching blue thong.

Sabina: What do you think?

Scott: (laughing) Seriously?! Come on! That's not fair! How am I supposed to focus on wrestling with you when you're wearing nothing but tiny underwear?! Cheater!

Sabina: (laughing as well) Oh come on... you'll be fine!

Sabina then slid on a pair of bright orange wrestling boots to complete the ensemble.

Scott: Haha, I don't think I've seen too many girls that can pull off blue underwear and orange shoes... but you sure are!

Sabina: I try! Ok... Remember... don't get too distracted now!

Scott: Well, I can't make any promises.... ok... are you ready?

Sabina: Yes. let's go!

The match started! Scott was able to maneuver around to Sabina's back and wrap his arms around her and pick her up in a bear hug. Sabina screamed a little as she tried squirming out of Scott's hold. He was able to hold onto her, but to stop her squirming he fell back onto the floor and rolled her over onto her stomach.

As she tried to slide out from under him, he was able to lay on top of her back and apply an STF. Of course, he didn't want to actually hurt Sabina, so instead of pulling her neck up forcefully, he applied little more than gentle pressure. She let out a little groan as she struggled. Before too long, she was able to pull her knees up under her body and push herself off the floor, forcing Scott to lose his balance.

Sabina was able to capitalize on the situation by quickly falling hard onto Scott's midsection. With each hit, she hopped back up and fell on him again, nailing him 3 times in a row!

Scott was in pain, but was able to turn the position in his favor by wrapping his arms around her chest and holding her down against his body after she'd fallen on him the third time. As she squirmed to try and escape, he was able to roll her over onto her back with her legs up in the air in a pin! They weren't actually going for pinfalls, but rather for submissions. He was trying to trap her so she'd be unable to escape and have to give up.

Sabina kicked in the air a few times and was able to break Scott's grasp on her as he fell to his back. She quickly got to her feet and before Scott was able to sit back up, she had jumped fully on top of him, belly to belly! Scott let out a gasp of air from the impact as he fell to his back on the mat with Sabina laying on top of him.

Scott quickly caught his breath and tried to roll Sabina off of him, but she knew what was coming and reacted before he could get leverage.

Sabina: HEY! Not so fast!

Sabina used her body's weight against his to keep him on his back on the mat. She slid her legs between his, entwining them as she wrapped her arms around his, then leaned up to have him trapped in a grapevine hold!

Scott: AHHHH! Damn! I don't stretch like that! Owwww!

Sabina: Haha, then give up!

Scott: No way!

Scott continued trying to untwist his body from Sabina's grapevine. As he managed to pull his legs out of the hold, she quickly let go and slid up to straddle him on the mat and fell forward with her breasts in his face to try and smother him.

Scott looked up at Sabina wide eyed as he wasn't expecting this from her! He laughed and tried could only manage muffled comments as he rolled around on the ground trying to escape. She smiled down at him with her breasts pressed tight against his face.

Sabina: Hahaha! Awww what's wrong? Can't breathe? Poor boy!

Scott continued to laugh as she smothered his face with her breasts, but was finally able to move his head far enough to the side to make a comment and catch his breath.

Scott: (laughing still) Hahaha! Damn girl! I thought you said you WOULDN'T try to kill me! Jeez! ....I'm not gonna lie though, I did kinda enjoy that move...

Sabina laughed at his comment as she sat up on him and looked back at his crotch.

Sabina: (giggling) Ha, yeah, I can tell you enjoyed it!

Scott: Aww, is it that obvious?

He smiled up at her as she giggled. Seeing an opening, he reached up and grabbed her hips then pushed her from her seat on his stomach to her back on the mat.

Scott: HA! Now it's my turn!

Scott quickly rolled over and straddled Sabina's stomach and grabbed her wrists to push them to the mat for another pin

Sabina: (laughing) AHHHH hahaha I wasn't ready!

Sabina tried sliding her body out from under Scott but he was able to keep his balance. He slid up and straddled her breasts and pinned her arms under his shins, then sat up on her and smiled as she looked up at him.

Scott: Too bad!... Aww, looks like you're stuck under me.. poor you! I guess you're just gonna have to give up eh?

Sabina looked at him aggressively as she brought her feet up under her butt and was able to buck Scott off of her

Scott: Ahh! No way!

Sabina: Way! Come here!

Sabina quickly moved next to Scott's side as he laid on the floor. Then, she spread her legs and grabbed his head and quickly pulled it between her thighs, then clamped down on his neck in a head scissors!

Scott: AHHH! Damn girl! Those thighs!

Sabina: (giggling) Haha, what about them? Awww are they too tight?

Scott: .....No.. I'm fine!

Scott squirmed a little between Sabina's thighs as she squeezed his neck. Trying to figure out a way to escape out of the hold, he wrapped one arm around her thigh and grabbed her butt with the other one, trying to either pull her legs apart or push her up over his head.

Sabina: Nope! You're not going anywhere!

Scott: Are too!

Scott finally managed to pry Sabina's thighs from his neck as he pushed her up and over him onto her stomach, then sat up.

Scott: Ugh! Jeez that hurt!

Scott quickly straddled Sabina's lower back, then reached down and pulled her up with his arms around her neck in a (gentle) modified camel clutch.

Scott: Yeah! You like that? Give up!

Sabina: OWWWWW!

Scott pulled his hand away from her neck just long enough to brush her hair over onto his thighs as he wrenched back on her neck a little more. Sabina continued to squirm under him as he held her in the camel clutch. Her struggles started to subside.

Scott: Oh, uh-oh! What's this? You have something to say?

Sabina: Yes.... GET OFF ME!

In a surprise move, Sabina shifted her weight to one side and was able to drill her elbow hard into Scott's stomach three times in a row! Scott let out a groan as he fell off Sabina next to her. As he tried to sit up, she was able to muster enough energy to tackle Scott back down on his back on the mat!

Sabina: That's it! No more playing!

Sabina and Scott wrestled for position on the mat, but Sabina braced herself on her elbows and knees to control him. When he slowed down with his struggles slightly, she quickly slid up to straddle his chest and grabbed his wrists, trying to force them to the mat!

Sabina: Ha! I've almost got you now!

Scott: No! No way! I can't lose to a GIRL!

Scott struggled with Sabina for a few moments longer before she was able to force his wrists to the mat. She then slid up higher to sit on his upper chest. She pinned his arms to the mat under her shins as she continued holding his wrists down. She then smiled down at him as he squirmed under her.

Sabina: Haha, awww, poor baby. It looks like YOU'RE the one stuck now! You're not going anywhere! Now..... give up!

Scott tried bucking Sabina off of him and tried rocking side to side to make her lose her balance, but it was all to no avail! He finally laid sprawled out under her as she held him in a high and tight schoolgirl pin. Sabina knew what was coming, so she smiled and let his wrists go as she sat up on his chest and looked back down at him. He submissively wrapped his arms around her thighs.

Scott: Ok... (sigh) Sabina...... you win........

Sabina put her arms up in the air over head in victory!

Sabina: YEAH! Woohoo! I won! Hahahaha I beat you! Yayyyyyy!

Scott: You beat me THIS time! Just you wait till the next match! You just got lucky! Ha!

Sabina put her hands on Scott's hands as they rested on her thighs.

Sabina: (giggling) Lucky?! Ha! Whatever! You lost!

Scott: (giggling as well) Whatever! Did not! LUCKY!

Sabina: PUH-LEASE! OK fine... we'll see what happens in our next match!

Sabina pushed Scott's hands off her thighs playfully as she slid back off his chest and instead straddled his lower stomach/waist. He had certainly enjoyed the match, and the trunks weren't doing much to hide his excitement! Sabina felt a poke on her butt as she sat down on him, then let out a small gasp followed by a giggle.

Sabina: OH! Well... even though you lost... apparently it wasn't ALL bad. I can tell you enjoyed it!

Scott: Ummm... yeah... well, you ARE a sexy girl wearing a bra and thong straddling me.... what can I say?

Sabina: (giggling) I don't know... what CAN you say?

She winked down at him then put her hands on his chest and pushed herself up off of him. Scott then sat up on the ground.

Scott: Well.... that was fun!..... So when's the next match?

Sabina: Whenever you want it!

*To be continued in the second match (when it happens)!*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sgpfun For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-14, 21:12
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scott vs Sabina (1st match)

Nice story. It seems like you had a good time with your cyber wrestling match.

... So, how'd you meet girls who wanted to cyber wrestle you? XD
Old 25-Jul-14, 22:42
Producer
Last Achievements

They actually came to me! They thought my artwork was awesome and sent me messages saying hi. So, I was like "well, you like wrestling, I like wrestling..... we should wrestle!" and the rest was history lol.
Old 25-Jul-14, 22:54
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit7319 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They actually came to me! They thought my artwork was awesome and sent me messages saying hi. So, I was like "well, you like wrestling, I like wrestling..... we should wrestle!" and the rest was history lol.
Cool story. You must be quite the artist!

So, are the characters in the story actually you two, or did you stretch some characteristics, or even assume roles of different people?
Old 25-Jul-14, 23:13
Producer
Last Achievements

It's like 95% us lol. I changed our names and also estimated her height/weight.. not really a cool thing to ask a girl lol. She sent me some pictures of herself and she was actually hot, so imagine my surprise. At first I was like "Wait.. no way.. she's gonna try to take me to a website to pay for a webcam or something" but I could tell it was the same girl in all her pics, and she didn't take me to a website!

I've already sent her one quickie render I did of our match when she had me in a grapevine and she loved it. She's definitely wanting to wrestle more often! It's just too bad she doesn't live anywhere near me. That would've made it too good to be true lol.
Old 04-Aug-14, 15:54
Producer
Last Achievements

For those interested, here's the link to the pics of the story! Hopefully this isn't against any rules lol. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]